PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me what Newt Gingrich is doing?

POJO_Risin
04-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Okay...this guy has been rolling around to every mouthpiece he can find and hammering the shit out of Bush...

Saw him talking about the Immigration...and that Bush was a wuss on that issue...

and cranked the hell out of him on his foreign policy...

being that he was Enemy A1 to the Clinton presidency...

I'm a bit befuddled by all this...

what the fuck am I missing here...

I get it that the guy wants the job...

and he's floating around Iowa now...

and he seems to be cozying up to George Stephanopolous...on ABC...

is there more to this than meets the eye?

I've never really been a Newt fan or enemy...and have never paid a bit of attention to his politics because he's a giant fucking windbag...

but he can't be making to many fans...even though the republicans and neocons are stepping away from Bush...

What's his agenda?

POJO_Risin
04-23-2006, 10:36 PM
I guess I just never saw him as someone that would toe the line...

although...I do see him as a bitch...

POJO_Risin
04-23-2006, 10:38 PM
He can't be butchering the Republicans because of what happened in 1998 still...can he?

you know...when they blamed him for losing seats in the mid-terms...

FORD
04-24-2006, 01:27 AM
Newt's been mentioned as a possibility for a GOP run in 2008, but I don't really think the so-called "party of morality" is going to try to run a guy who dumped his wife when she was in the hospital with cancer.

More than anything Newt just loves the fact that anyone still gives a shit what he has to say.

When was the last time you heard from Jim Wright or Tom Foley, or any other ex Speaker of the House?

POJO_Risin
04-24-2006, 01:48 AM
I hear from Rayburn, McCormack and Tip O'Neill all the time...

even though they're dead...;)

but that speaks to other severe issues I have...

Nitro Express
04-24-2006, 03:21 AM
Newt is basically a proffessor with a huge ego that likes politics better than hanging around a college campus. Newt has never made anyone else any money. Newt has never created any jobs for anyone. Newt does nothing to reduce our trade defficite. He's a proffessional bullshitter basically.

Steve Savicki
04-24-2006, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by FORD I don't really think the so-called "party of morality" is going to try to run a guy who dumped his wife when she was in the hospital with cancer.

Wow, so much for marriage being through sickness and in health.