PDA

View Full Version : Guns n Roses - Better FULL 5MINUTES

MERRYKISSMASS2U
04-24-2006, 03:04 PM
This shit is rare as hell! I have come in contact with the full version of Better off the Chinese Democracy Album. Enjoy! The GNR people have actually complained to Rapidshare about hosting this... get it while it's still even hosted :)

if you already downloaded my rapidshared CD demos, this is an entirely new and FULL version of better, just to clear shit up :hula: :monekyr:
http://rapidshare.de/files/18843136/Guns_N__Roses_-_02_-_Better.zip.html

m_dixon1984
04-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Thanks!!

I didn't hate it as much as I wanted to.

Actually, I kinda dug it.

Still hate Axl for being a pussy and walking off the stage in Montreal. It was bad enough that Hetfield got burned and Metallica left early but then Axl pulls his prima donna bullshit and quits after 4 songs. My first car got set on fire during the riots. I'll be downloading Axl's music free off the Internet as my payback. Take that Axl you fucking tool. 1 pirated CD 14 years after your antics cost me a 1984 VW GTI.

Victory is mine!!

M

MERRYKISSMASS2U
04-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Yeah! I download his shit anyway!

Got ta peel the bitch off my back!

PHOENIX
04-24-2006, 04:50 PM
LOL.

You rock dude!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
04-24-2006, 05:39 PM
Thanks man! Holler if you want some of my CD live demos!

Little Texan
04-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Thanks! Cool song for what it is, but don't sound anything like G'N'R other than Axl's voice.

Jahuli
04-25-2006, 12:14 AM
Hey , This aint half bad!

could use a dash of izzy and a smidgen of slash, but still ...

MERRYKISSMASS2U
04-25-2006, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Jahuli
Hey , This aint half bad!

could use a dash of izzy and a smidgen of slash, but still ...

Who is the current guitarist? BucketFreak is no longer there.

knerken
05-14-2006, 09:13 AM
It doesn' work for me.. :(

Maybe because I'm still using windows 95..

Chong Li
05-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Saw them Friday night at the Hammerstein. To say they rocked would be an understatement.

Seshmeister
05-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by m_dixon1984
Thanks!!

I didn't hate it as much as I wanted to.

Actually, I kinda dug it.

Still hate Axl for being a pussy and walking off the stage in Montreal. It was bad enough that Hetfield got burned and Metallica left early but then Axl pulls his prima donna bullshit and quits after 4 songs. My first car got set on fire during the riots. I'll be downloading Axl's music free off the Internet as my payback. Take that Axl you fucking tool. 1 pirated CD 14 years after your antics cost me a 1984 VW GTI.

Victory is mine!!

M

Absolutely. Axl's music is the only music I would steal off the internet.

He owes me too for all the hassle of two cancelled shows.

Why are people so fucking stupid when they riot though? Why couldn't they have set fire to Axl or at least some of his property or even the venue who could sue him.

Seshmeister
05-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Chong Li
Saw them Friday night at the Hammerstein. To say they rocked would be an understatement.

The self absorbed nutty twat made you hang around for an hour and 15 minutes before gracing you with his glorious presence though huh?

The ginger prick doesn't give a flying fuck that maybe a lot of people would then have trouble getting home.

Chong Li
05-17-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
The self absorbed nutty twat made you hang around for an hour and 15 minutes before gracing you with his glorious presence though huh?

The ginger prick doesn't give a flying fuck that maybe a lot of people would then have trouble getting home.

Yeah, he sucks. They only sold out 15000 tickets in three minutes. Have fun watching Dave at the next county fair he plays in Narnia or wherever. LMAO.

Alex Mogilny
05-17-2006, 10:21 PM
The whole album has been "out" for several weeks now....word to the wise...save your $$$ when it is officially released.

m_dixon1984
05-18-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Chong Li
Yeah, he sucks. They only sold out 15000 tickets in three minutes. Have fun watching Dave at the next county fair he plays in Narnia or wherever. LMAO.

Yeah seeing the Diamond one in a small, personal, venue likely for $30 or less is really going to suck. Enjoy spending $100 plus for your nosebleed seats listening to that questionably heterosexual prima donna playing music that has taken him 12 years to release. Oh, wait, never mind, Axl has so much respect for his fans that he's more likely to spend the concert sulking in his hotel room because the bottle water he ordered was 2 degrees too warm.

I'll stick with my man, Dave, thanks.

M