PDA

View Full Version : Alaskan oil going to China and other foriegn countries

Nitro Express
04-25-2006, 12:43 AM
When the northslope of Alaska opened for oil drilling the US govt. passed a mandate that all the oil companies drilling there had to be US companies and that all the oil must go to US markets.

British Pretrolium bought sevral of these US oil companies (Arco and Ammoco) and now pumps US oil and sells it to foriegners like China. The US congress changed laws to make this possible.

So if you live in the Pacific Northwest and wonder why your oil prices are so high, the Chinese are enjoying the oil that used to go to you. Meanwhile, Wyoming oil goes up because it has a bigger market because the Alaskan oil is no longer fueling the US west coast and has to make up for it.

Can anyone tell me why we still can't buy Cuban cigars? We sell our oil reserves to the Chinese communist but for some reason, Cuban tobbacco is bad for our national security.

Bin Ladden loves the Bush Administration and the Republican Congress.

FORD
04-25-2006, 01:19 AM
The BCE have been personal enemies of Fidel Castro since the earliest days of his regime. Poppy Bush was the CIA agent in charge of the Bay of Pigs operation, and when that failed, he was given the job of keeping the Cuban exile community in Florida constantly stirred up and bitching about Castro, a job which he passed on to his son Jeb when Poppy moved to the White House in 1980.

On the other hand, when Nixon was credited for "opening" China in 1973, the real foot work there was done by Ambassador George HW Bush Sr, who obviously made a lot of deals with the Chinese which benefitted not only the Nixon administration, but his own family Criminal Empire. His brother, Prescott Jr. eventually became the Chairman of something called the "US China Chamber of Commerce", and later the corporate acquisitons branch of the BCE, known as "The Carlyle Group" would invest heavily in Asia, Communist China included.

Right Wingers like to cling to a fable about "Clinton selling weapons to China" when in fact the only thing sold to China during the Clinton administration was technology for a communications satellite, and that was a business to business transition which Clinton had no involvement in.

Meanwhile, the Carlyle Group, the 11th largest defense contractor in the world, does regular business with the communist Chinese.

So the next time you drive to Canada to buy your Cuban cigars, be sure to get some Kung Pao Chicken on the way home.

RuzDNailz
04-25-2006, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by FORD

So the next time you drive to Canada to buy your Cuban cigars, be sure to get some Kung Pao Chicken on the way home.

Make sure it's REAL chicken.....I shudder to think the otherwise.

FORD
04-25-2006, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
Make sure it's REAL chicken.....I shudder to think the otherwise.

Cats In The Kettle

(Parody of Cats In The Cradle by Harry Chapin)

Did you ever think when you eat Chinese?
It ain’t pork or chicken but a fat Siamese
Yet the food tastes great so you don’t complain
But that’s not chicken in you chicken chow mien
Seems to me I ordered sweet ‘n sour pork
But Garfield’s on my fork
He’s purring here on my fork

There’s a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon
The place that I eat everyday at noon
They could feed you cat and you’ll never know
Once they wrap it up in dough, boys
They fry it real crisp in dough

Chow Lin asked if I wanted more
As he was dialing up his buddy at the old pet store
I said, “Not today I lost my appetite.
There’s two cats in my belly and they want to fight.”
I was suckin’ on a Rolaid and a Tums or two
When I swear I heard it meow
And that is when I knew

There’s a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon
Think I gotta stop eatin’ there at noon
They say that it’s beef or fish or pork
But it’s purring there on my fork
There’s a hairball on my fork

http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/tunes/tunes.asp?Var=C

RuzDNailz
04-25-2006, 02:35 AM
That's a classic. At least in the area where I live there are some decent 24 hour chinese food restaurants. Plenty of people stop
there anyways after a night of drinking at the bar down the road.