PDA

View Full Version : Modern Hitlers - A Comparison

Hardrock69
04-25-2006, 02:02 AM
By Douglas Herman
4-24-6

Each of these recent or current world leaders listed below has been accused of being "Another Hitler," mostly by US mainstream media pundits, US military leaders or Internet bloggers. Which one then comes closest to assuming the fascist mantle? Which one should the world fear most?

Saddam "Hitler" Hussein. Dictator of Iraq.

Attacked one country (Iran), and although assisted by US military aid and despite weapons superiority never conquered sizeable territory. Attacked Kuwait two years later, after green light from US ambassador. Occupied Kuwait but was easily defeated in matter of days by alliance of superior fighting forces. Finally toppled in matter of weeks by US/British alliance.

Countries conquered: One.

Continents threatened: Zero

Hugo "Hitler" Chavez. Elected President of Venezuela.

Won several elections and survived coup. Approval rate 75%. Installed economic and land reform policies. Strengthened military for defense purposes. Offered assistance to US poor and hurricane-ravaged in New Orleans and Mississippi. Strengthened relations with South American countries. Opposed US regime.

Countries conquered: Zero.

Mahmoud "Hitler" Ahmadinejad, Elected President of Iran.

Won election over US preferred opponent in a democracy where Iranian citizens of fifteen years of age permitted to vote. Strengthened ties with China, Russia and India. Supported US "War on Terror" after 9-11. Possesses large standing army but second rate air power and third rate navy. Fought an eight year war with Iraq but conquered little territory while losing over half a million men.

Countries conquered: Zero

George "Hitler" Bush. Elected US President.

Assumed power after highly suspicious election. Cemented power after highly suspicious "terrorist" attack. Neglected security measures that would have prevented attack and thus prevented the highly suspicious and hugely profitable "War on Terror." As Commander In Chief, possesses huge standing army, navy, air force and thousands of nukes at his disposal. Approval rate 33%. Curtailed individual right of US citizens, while neglecting domestic security of New Orleans and Mississippi. Directed huge sums spent instead on military-industrial-security sector of federal government and continuous military actions.

Countries conquered: Two

Continents threatened: All

LINK (http://www.rense.com/general70/compa.htm)

FORD
04-25-2006, 02:06 AM
Can't wait to hear the Busheep spin on this ;)

BigBadBrian
04-25-2006, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Can't wait to hear the Busheep spin on this ;)

http://www.zpub.com/un/bc-hitler.jpg http://mitya.pp.ru/anato/clinton-hitler.jpg http://www.chapelhill.indymedia.org/uploads/dean_swastika2.jpg

FORD
04-25-2006, 08:22 AM
pathetically weak. You have no argument, do you?

LoungeMachine
04-25-2006, 10:22 AM
No, but he's more than willing to cut n paste townhall.com for you......

or bump his own ignored threads.......

or cry about his spam being closed......

diamondD
04-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Anyway, back to the Hitler thing. It's still really stupid.

Guitar Shark
04-25-2006, 10:47 AM
I love how the article ignores things like -- oh, say MASS MURDER of his own civilians -- when they discuss Saddam. All they focus on is how many countries the leaders "conquered." Silly and meaningless.

FORD
04-25-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
Anyway, back to the Hitler thing. It's still really stupid.

Stupid that Chimp is called Hitler, or stupid that Republicans would use that comparison for a small potatoes failed dictator like Saddam Hussein?

(The comparison of Chavez to Hitler is so ludicrous I took it completely out of the equation)

Is there anything in the above description of Bush that is inaccurate?

amadeus
04-25-2006, 10:57 AM
Anything can be spinned to fit anyone's opinion or agenda, it's that plain and simple. In 2008, when the Dems get back in the White House(and I am afraid they will) we will still be arguing like we are now only it will be more dire since it seems the Dems are a bunch of weak-kneed schleps who have no idea what they stand for : but that is just my closed minded , neo-con, Busheep, warmongering opinion

FORD
04-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by amadeus
it seems the Dems are a bunch of weak-kneed schleps who have no idea what they stand for

Nah, that's not the Democrats. Just the DLC traitors who get all the corporate whore media time. And they stand for whatever the Republicans stand for. And vote for it as well. Because they are Republicans in all but name.

BigBadBrian
04-25-2006, 02:27 PM
pathetically weak. You have no argument, do you?

I think those pics say it all.

:gulp:

diamondD
04-25-2006, 03:05 PM
Stupid that Chimp is called Hitler, or stupid that Republicans would use that comparison for a small potatoes failed dictator like Saddam Hussein?

(The comparison of Chavez to Hitler is so ludicrous I took it completely out of the equation)

Is there anything in the above description of Bush that is inaccurate?

You know exactly what I mean. Comparing George Bush to Hitler is STUPID.

FORD
04-25-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
You know exactly what I mean. Comparing George Bush to Hitler is STUPID.

But comparing Saddam Hussein to Hitler isn't?

And as I said, what exactly was inaccurate in the description of Chimpy above.

If the brownshirt fits.......

BigBadBrian
04-25-2006, 03:22 PM

If the brownshirt fits.......

You'd need a size 58 T-shirt.

:D :D

Hardrock69
04-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I think those pics say it all.

:gulp:

Really?

Anyone who was confronted with 2 Political Parties, and asked which one reminds them of Hitler's Fascist State (Clinton's Democratic Administration or Chimpy's Retardlican Fascists) would immediately choose Retardlicans.
Only an idiot would consider Clinton/Democrats to even remotely be as evil as Chimpy and his cast of shit-eating fuckheads..

Mr Grimsdale
05-12-2006, 12:09 PM
i'm just pissed off i didn't make it on there

you baaaaaaaaastards

Terry
05-13-2006, 11:40 PM
Hitler pulled off shit GW wouldn't even have the balls to attempt.

Am not saying this as a from of Hitler worship in any way, but Dubya ain't even in the same room as him. Anyone trying to make the comparison is doing so as a shortcut to clear thinking.

knuckleboner
05-15-2006, 03:41 PM
has anyone ever heard the iranian president likened to hitler, or is this just something the author made up?

binnie
05-15-2006, 03:44 PM
No, I've never heard that,

Why is it always Hitler and never Stalin?

Or Pol Pot?

Odd hu?

Seshmeister
05-15-2006, 06:15 PM
"Today, Iran is ruled by men who suppress liberty at home and spread terror across the world," Bush said. "Power is in the hands of an unelected few who have retained power through an electoral process that ignores the basic requirements of democracy. The June 17th presidential elections are sadly consistent with this oppressive record."

Fucking pots and kettles...:)

Seshmeister
05-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by binnie
No, I've never heard that,

Why is it always Hitler and never Stalin?

Or Pol Pot?

Odd hu?

Was Odd Hu Korean, he sounds familiar but I cunt remember...?

FORD
05-15-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
"Today, Iran is ruled by men who suppress liberty at home and spread terror across the world," Bush said. "Power is in the hands of an unelected few who have retained power through an electoral process that ignores the basic requirements of democracy. The June 17th presidential elections are sadly consistent with this oppressive record."

Fucking pots and kettles...:)

No shit :(

rustoffa
05-15-2006, 08:24 PM
Each of these recent or current world leaders listed below has been accused of being "Another Hitler," mostly by US mainstream media pundits, US military leaders or Internet bloggers.

:drive:

steve
05-16-2006, 09:56 PM
Iran's President:
Calls for Israel to be "wiped of the map". Openly questions whether the Extermination of 6 million Jews happened at all.

Regardless of his MILITARY capabilities, that sounds close enough to Hitler for me.

America's President Bush:
A ninCONpoop - indeed.

InCONpetent - again, indeed.

A silver spoon boy that trusts far too much in the idea that economic incetive will save us all and big buinessmen (aka: him and people he knows) are "good folk" - absolutely.

Has a subtle distrust of poor American black folk. yea.
Hatefully racist? Naa.
Would call for any country to be "wiped off the map"? Not on purpose.

LoungeMachine
05-16-2006, 10:31 PM
Anyone else bothered by the continued militarization of this administration?

When you see pics of a dictator, who is he usually surrounded by?

FORD
05-17-2006, 02:31 AM
Two Little Hitlers
(Elvis Costello)

Why are we racing to be so old?
I'm up late pacing the floor
I won't be told
You have your reservations
I'm bought and sold

I'll face the music
I'll face the facts
Even when we walk in polka dots and chequer slacks

Bowing and squawking
Running after titbits
Bobbing and squinting
Just like a nitwit

Two little Hitlers will fight it out until
One little Hitler does the other one's will
I will return
I will not burn
Down in the basement

I need my head examined
I need my eyes excited
I'd like to join the party
But I was not invited
You make a member of me
I'll be delighted

I wouldn't cry for lost souls, you might drown
Dirty words for dirty minds
Written in a toilet town

Dial me a Valentine
She's a smooth operator
It's all so calculated
She's got a calculator
She's my soft touch typewriter
And I'm the great dictator

(Chorus)

A simple game of self-respect
You flick a switch and the world goes off
Nobody jumps as you expect
I would have thought you would have had enough by now

You call selective dating
For some effective mating
I thought I'd let you down, dear
But you were just deflating

I knew right from the start
We'd end up hating
Pictures of the merchandise
Plastered on the wall
We can look so long as we don't have to talk at all

You say you'll never know him
He's an unnatural man
He doesn't want your pleasure
He wants as no one can
He wants to know the names of
All those he's better than

(Chorus)

I will return
I will not burn
(repeats)

DrMaddVibe
05-17-2006, 07:18 AM
http://www.2la.org/syria/

http://www.9neesan.com/massgraves/

http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/Genocide/genocide_in_rwanda.htm

http://www.gendercide.org/case_srebrenica.html

Get real.

Mr Grimsdale
05-17-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Was Odd Hu Korean, he sounds familiar but I cunt remember...?

c'est classiqué

bobgnote
05-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I love how the article ignores things like -- oh, say MASS MURDER of his own civilians -- when they discuss Saddam. All they focus on is how many countries the leaders "conquered." Silly and meaningless.

Saddam got high on $25 a week from the CIA, while a law student in Cairo, 1958. The Muslim Brotherhood was quashed around 1956 in Egypt, likely causing Saddam to move off US-asshat agendas.

Don't expect his trial to get to much further. Hitler is a comic-deadly concept, now languishing in MLB at any leadoff spot. Kill that Koufax.

Nothing personal, but note Mel Brooks' Springtime for Hitler, in The Producers. Its classic message is rooted in baseball and nuclear culture, related to baseball and political history.

Nitro Express
05-19-2006, 07:38 PM
Clinton is not Hitler. Hitler never would have let a Jewish intern blow his cock. Monica Lewinsky is a Jew.

General Fraud
05-21-2006, 04:48 AM

George "Hitler" Bush. Elected US President.

Assumed power after highly suspicious election. Cemented power after highly suspicious "terrorist" attack. Neglected security measures that would have prevented attack and thus prevented the highly suspicious and hugely profitable "War on Terror." As Commander In Chief, possesses huge standing army, navy, air force and thousands of nukes at his disposal. Approval rate 33%. Curtailed individual right of US citizens, while neglecting domestic security of New Orleans and Mississippi. Directed huge sums spent instead on military-industrial-security sector of federal government and continuous military actions.

Countries conquered: Two

Continents threatened: All

Now just wait a minute, here. I've only gotten started just recently. See, when 2008 rolls around, I'm just going to declare a national state of emergency and suspend your elections. I can do it, you know. Declare the borders unsafe, declare the war still open in Iraq - shut down the elections due to national security for your own protection, see?

Give me a year or two more after that and I promise you, the American people, that I'll have conquered the whole world.

Kneel before Fraud.