PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck is the deal with the Bobgnote idiot?

Unchainme
04-25-2006, 04:39 PM
I can't understand a single post this guy makes. Is this Dude Mentally Challenged? Or on Crack?

m_dixon1984
04-25-2006, 04:54 PM
Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

He's completely mad which makes his posts intriguing.

The great thing about his posts is that you can choose not to read them and know you probably haven't missed anything important.

M

Bobgnote fan!!

bueno bob
04-25-2006, 05:53 PM
More people need to take that attitude about Alan the Panther.

Praise Alan.

m_dixon1984
04-25-2006, 06:42 PM
I've been reading the word of Alan for going on 2 years now. Although Xenu holds a special place in my heart I feel very close to Alan's teachings. I especially like his friends...specifically Gaylord.

M

FORD
04-25-2006, 07:37 PM
Sorry, but Sideshow Bob is the single biggest bandwidth waster on this site since Dipshit Den and his space pandas were deported.

Furthermore, he uses the word "******" in every other sentence of his posts, which the owner and founder of this website said was unaccecptable. And his level of anti-semitism rivals that of Adolf Hitler.

I can't excuse this psychopathic racist, nor can I find any humor in his bullshit posts.

m_dixon1984
04-25-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey, lets turn this into a free speech topic.

Nah, I can't be bothered.

Go, Sens, Go!!

M

Diamondjimi
05-12-2006, 01:38 AM
"Knobnote" is a 78 year old clansman who lives with dementia
and types with a pencil lodged in his rectum !

CROWBAR
05-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Sorry, but Sideshow Bob is the single biggest bandwidth waster on this site since Dipshit Den and his space pandas were deported.

Furthermore, he uses the word "******" in every other sentence of his posts, which the owner and founder of this website said was unaccecptable. And his level of anti-semitism rivals that of Adolf Hitler.

I can't excuse this psychopathic racist, nor can I find any humor in his bullshit posts.

Amen. Thanks Ford.