PDA

View Full Version : Draw A Pig

Northern Girl
05-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Learn all about your personality:

here (http://www.freaknfunny.com/files/upload/draw-a-pig.swf)

DeadOrAlive
05-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Mine had a huge dong and a gaping asshole.

Ally_Kat
05-13-2006, 12:13 AM
You drew your pig:

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.

Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker (totally disagree with this. It had more to do with the fact that I'm left-handed and can't draw with my right hand using a mouse)

With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have no sex life. (LMAO gives new meaning to the term getting some tail)

Unchainme
05-13-2006, 12:15 AM
Toward the top of the frame, you are positive and optimistic.

Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)

With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.

With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.

My Favorite.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.

:D

Matt White
05-13-2006, 09:58 AM
YOU DREW YOUR PIG:

Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.

With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a GREAT listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

binnie
05-13-2006, 11:50 AM
OOOPs,

I don't listen and I have no sex life, probably related in some way perhaps?

I think what this revealed about me the most however, is that I can't draw for shit!

Cool idea

binnie
05-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Should I be concerned that I'm now a "Full On Cocktard",

That's quite an accolade, feel as though thats somehow my voice on 5150 of which it is surely a fitting description!

I'm not to blame!

If I was I'd end it all now

Douglas T.
05-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Mine said I should stick to drawing Snoopy!!:D

Ozzy Fudd
05-14-2006, 01:31 AM
I drew this one

Ozzy Fudd
05-14-2006, 01:38 AM
what it said about me

Shit to big

Ozzy Fudd
05-14-2006, 01:44 AM

Northern Girl
05-14-2006, 08:07 AM
Are you saying women are pigs, Oz? :D

ThrillsNSpills
05-14-2006, 09:59 AM
I drew a pig with lipstick, then unfortunately became frightningly attracted to it. (she was winking at me..I think I had a shot)

What does that say about me, except that I got so many issues that Time magazine would be jealous.

Hopefully NG will be buzzless when she reads this or this could be a 10 pager.

knerken
05-14-2006, 11:58 AM
Now that kinda sucked...

Northern Girl
05-14-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by knerken
Now that kinda sucked...

You forgot the tail didn't you. :D

Coyote
05-14-2006, 06:34 PM

With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have no sex life. (It ain't that high on my agenda at the moment...)

Ozzy Fudd
05-14-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Are you saying women are pigs, Oz? :D

Naaaa just big fat ones who weare tight clothes and all the Rolls hang out.
like some of the women i seen last at the bar we were at.the bar tender was cute she looked like jennifer love hewitt.

Northern Girl
05-15-2006, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
Naaaa just big fat ones

So, you think big fat guys are pigs too?

Ozzy Fudd
05-15-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
So, you think big fat guys are pigs too?

WTF ya git Drunk at the local hole in the wall....Type a ..DRAW a picture make a Smart assed comment and next thing ya know ya got NG lookin ta reel ya in lol.I dunno Here ya go

Northern Girl
05-15-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm just trying to understand you, Oz! ;) I tend to agree with you. :D Although, some chubettes wearing too tight clothes are just in denial. LOL.