PDA

View Full Version : Fools on WACF

binnie
05-13-2006, 02:25 PM
That outta love thread got me thinking, how great a song is Fools from WACF?

The intro blows my fuckin' mind!

So much energy, and they the bass and guitar work so well together its just so heavy!

Gonna crank that baby up right now!

I think it's just slipped in between so many great songs, I'd forgotten about it

SNIPER
05-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Fools is a great song. I like the way the drummer turns the beat around near the end.

rustoffa
05-13-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by binnie
I think it's just slipped in between so many great songs, I'd forgotten about it

Try not to forget about the Songs and Albums forum!

*punt*

binnie
05-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Sorry, I'll get the hang of this eventually!

Terry
05-14-2006, 05:10 PM
Whenever I listen to Fools, I want to drink bourbon. A nice, tall glass of it.

Solbakken
05-14-2006, 06:47 PM
Great song! You can really hear Eddie has been listening to Carlos Santana on this one! He`s got that latin vibe nailed! Can I get a witness!? Amen, brothers!

BALLYJUNKIE
05-14-2006, 07:28 PM
AH..... THE TEACHERS ALL GAVE UP ON ME .NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY I......... DISAGREE....AND WHEN I NEED SOMETHING TO SOOTH MY SOUL ...... I LISTEN TO TOO MUCH ......ROCK-N- ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!

Terry
05-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Don't want no class reunion

Your circus just left town

Why behave in public

If you're living on a playground?

DeadOrAlive
05-16-2006, 02:06 AM
Oohhh I live with fools.

I love that song, sometimes I can relate to it man

binnie
05-16-2006, 02:34 AM
Indeed, I relate to it every fuckin' day

DeadOrAlive
05-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Indeed, I relate to it every fuckin' day

HAHAHAH A big 5 for you man

binnie
05-16-2006, 10:38 AM
Cheers my friend!

Loons The Great
05-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Fools iz a mollywhoppin', pistol-whippin', girl you gonn' catch a lickin', I eats mo' chicken any man evah seen, grits ain't groceries, drop it like it's oh so hot fo' teacha blues rock thug pop lowdown backporch slap yo mammy on the ass nah you cookin' with gas...it's a motherfucker of a tune nah yez...YEZ YEZZAH...Yallah...Yonder comes the blues walkin' jus' like a man...this tune iz like gettin' a reacharound from Cindy Crawford...ALL HELL YEZ YEAH!!!!!

DeadOrAlive
05-16-2006, 10:47 PM
Gotta love Loons... Even when you can't understand half the things he's saying. Cheers Loons!

trueblue
05-19-2006, 08:58 AM
That outta love thread got me thinking, how great a song is Fools from WACF?

The intro blows my fuckin' mind!

So much energy, and they the bass and guitar work so well together its just so heavy!

Gonna crank that baby up right now!

hey binnie, thanks a ton for bringing this up...WACF is my #2 fave album in the DLR-era 6-pack..and i actually posted a line many weeks ago asking how the heck 'Fools' always gets passed over by fans of WACF...e'one raves on about Take Your Whiskey Home, Romeo Delight, and the rest on that album..but i love 'Fools', it's so crushingly mean and heavy, a real sledgehammer of a song...and there's Eddie's fierce blues-rock riff attack on it and Dave's superb vocals...'Fools' is as good as any of the other great tracks on WACF...and now that you are cranking it up, don't u ever forget it again!!!

trueblue
05-19-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
Oohhh I live with fools.

I love that song, sometimes I can relate to it man

yea, u r spot-on DOA.... Dave kicks it off with '....Cradle' and there's 'Fools' at #3...teen fans like you must be not only able to relate to the lyrics and vibe here, but also love these songs like crazy, right??...but even older guys like me know "Oohhh I live with fools, who makes those rules"...

binnie
05-19-2006, 10:26 AM
No probs dude

"Fools" is a killer song, from a great album.

DeadOrAlive
05-21-2006, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by trueblue
yea, u r spot-on DOA.... Dave kicks it off with '....Cradle' and there's 'Fools' at #3...teen fans like you must be not only able to relate to the lyrics and vibe here, but also love these songs like crazy, right??...but even older guys like me know "Oohhh I live with fools, who makes those rules"...

Yeah, but I love my family. My brother is the only problem (No suprise huh? hahahah)