PDA

View Full Version : I'm kicking Ozzy Osbourne out of Heavy Metal !!!

WARF
05-15-2006, 04:32 PM
<style>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 11px verdana'><a class='hov' style='display:block;width:300px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' <p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/o/ozzy_osbourne_jessica_simpson/winter_wonderland_863340.asx' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' autostart='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a

binnie
05-15-2006, 04:33 PM
Ha Ha!

It's still fuckin' Ozzy dude!

DrMaddVibe
05-15-2006, 04:38 PM
I still like his music. He's the Godfather of Metal...don't be hatin'!

WARF
05-15-2006, 04:44 PM
He's become a mockery of himself!

Jérôme Frenchise
05-15-2006, 04:56 PM
Ha! Ha! And it's saying a lot! :D

Hey, but who's the bomb singing along with him? Wow!

WARF
05-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Are you fucking kidding me?
It's Jessica Simpson!
You have heard of Jessica Simpson...?

Jérôme Frenchise
05-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Are you fucking kidding me?
It's Jessica Simpson!
You have heard of Jessica Simpson...?

Well... :o No kidding. I've just had a look for her bio, but, you know, it's been years since I haven't hardly watched TV and, except an old "cultural" station, listened to the radio either. So, even if I had heard her name before, I didn't even know what she looked like (I've been missing something!) It's even Golden AWe and Mr Grimsdale who taught me of a sculptural French singer's existence a few weeks ago...
Ahem! I guess I'll be checking out what's going on a little more
now. :D

Oh, and thanx a lot, WARF and... Ozzy! :cool:

sadaist
05-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Not quite the same as his duet with Lita Ford. Sharon probably set this up. Man, she has Ozzy by the balls.

Jérôme Frenchise
05-15-2006, 05:30 PM
He's still got that unique voice of his...

Did they seriously censor him in the end, or was the beep just for fun?

And Jessica... what a pearl! :)

Terry
05-15-2006, 08:32 PM
He's got a tv-friendly image totally unsuited to fly the metal banner with pride anymore. Ozzy only continues to perform because Sharon likes living the high life. Not reason enough for me to bother with him anymore.

Loved the guy back in the day...Diary, Blizzard and all the Sabbath stuff (even Never Say Die) will always have spin time from me, but Ozzy's just sad now.

I'll back you for booting him. Dude has no balls left, is taking too many meds, and is unaware that Mommy Sharon has turned him into a laughingstock.

FORD
05-15-2006, 09:54 PM
If Ozzy still had any of his old self left, he would have sung it like this.....

gone away is the bluebird
here to stay is the new bird
but he's fuckin dead
cause I bit off 'is head
walking in my evil wonderland.....

MAX
05-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Oh dear, that's not even comical. That's just plain sad.

Julius
05-16-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Terry
He's got a tv-friendly image totally unsuited to fly the metal banner with pride anymore. Ozzy only continues to perform because Sharon likes living the high life. Not reason enough for me to bother with him anymore.

Loved the guy back in the day...Diary, Blizzard and all the Sabbath stuff (even Never Say Die) will always have spin time from me, but Ozzy's just sad now.

I'll back you for booting him. Dude has no balls left, is taking too many meds, and is unaware that Mommy Sharon has turned him into a laughingstock.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Ozzy shoulda hung it up in '96, at the latest. '92 would be more preferable.

He's just pathetic now. Fuck him.

Bill Lumbergh
05-16-2006, 01:10 AM
WOW.....Ozzy, I love you, but for fucks sake go away already!

Coyote
05-16-2006, 04:51 AM
Sad... I wonder if Ozzy ever thinks about his predicament?

ThrillsNSpills
05-16-2006, 08:31 AM
That was the same guy that sang Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Symptom of the Universe.

amazing.

Of course the vid would be better with him snorting ants, pissin in public and falling off moving vehicles. And Jess grabbing herself.

binnie
05-16-2006, 11:02 AM
It's still Ozzy!

And if I had the opportunity to be that close to J Simpson, I'd sing anything!

Except "When It's Love"!

Dave's Bitch
05-16-2006, 11:38 AM
oh dear....

bastardog
05-16-2006, 03:37 PM
Right now Ozzy is a simple buffon on Queen Sharon's court.

I can imagine:
"come on Ozzy sing!"...."on your knees sheep"

bastardog
05-16-2006, 03:39 PM
even in the beggining of the song his voice resemble some how Alvin and the chipmunks

binnie
05-16-2006, 03:40 PM
"I'm going off the rails on a crazy train"!!!!!!!

FORD
05-17-2006, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by bastardog
even in the beggining of the song his voice resemble some how Alvin and the chipmunks

Yeah, there's way too much processing on his voice. All those cover songs on last year's box set were recorded the same way.

It's no secret that Ozzy's had some studio "magic" added to his voice since at least the 80's, but recently there's more fake than natural there.

Dan
05-17-2006, 01:56 AM
Very Sad Ozzy:(

BTW...I would still Fuck Jessica,o.k Sharon too.:D

binnie
05-17-2006, 03:43 AM
Sharon is a MILF!

bastardog
05-17-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Yeah, there's way too much processing on his voice. All those cover songs on last year's box set were recorded the same way.

It's no secret that Ozzy's had some studio "magic" added to his voice since at least the 80's, but recently there's more fake than natural there.

too much magic for my taste.
If you listen very close....in one part...when they are singing both at the same time you can hear the real Ozzy voice and it really stink on that part............Ozzy will be lost without studio magic
Even in the most recent Black Label Society album Sak Wylde sang with Ozzy's voice.....studio magic.
Next thing you will see Bastardog singing as Dio, Mustaine and Bruce Dickinson in the same album

binnie
05-17-2006, 11:10 AM
I had to listen to "Blizzard..." to get over that!

m_dixon1984
05-17-2006, 12:29 PM
too much magic for my taste.
If you listen very close....in one part...when they are singing both at the same time you can hear the real Ozzy voice and it really stink on that part............Ozzy will be lost without studio magic
Even in the most recent Black Label Society album Sak Wylde sang with Ozzy's voice.....studio magic.
Next thing you will see Bastardog singing as Dio, Mustaine and Bruce Dickinson in the same album

Zak doesn't need any studio magic to sound like Ozzy. He can sound more like Ozzy than Ozzy does at any time. He can turn it on/off at will.

M

ELVIS
05-17-2006, 01:27 PM
you can hear the real Ozzy voice and it really stink on that part............Ozzy will be lost without studio magic

That's not true at all...

Ozzy sounds very good on this 2005 Ozzfest clip...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ef94JJqoLHY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ef94JJqoLHY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:elvis:

binnie
05-17-2006, 01:28 PM
Yeah you've gotta respect Black Label Society!

Dude puts out an album every year and tours his ass off!

BruinJer
05-18-2006, 12:59 PM
I saw Sabbath at the 04 OzzFest... Ozzy sounded surprisngly GREAT. But, as far as that christmas song goes... he should have his man-card revoked!

bastardog
05-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Hey I didn't mean to disrespect Black Label Society. In fact I like their music. I just wanted to point to the voice thing..... and by the way that specific song that he sound exactly like Ozzy is how Ozzy should be sounding instead of his recent strawberry albums

I don't like Zakk with Ozzy...but that's another story

binnie
05-18-2006, 02:49 PM
Dude, I'd gladly revoke my man-card to get that close to Jessica Simpson,

you could call me a bitch for ever!

Jérôme Frenchise
05-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Oh... let's not be too harsh towards Ozzy, he's done enough worthy stuff so far, maybe until "Diary".
I mean, he's paid enough with himself for rock 'n' roll, hasn't he? Hasn't he recorded and toured with such good music that we could help from bashing him now that he's got old?... :cool:

Hasn't he got lost with Dave during post-gig concerts for entire nights? Were we that happy with DLR singing Louis Prima or Beach Boys covers back at the time?... :cool:

binnie
05-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Yeah it's interesting that now Ozzy is, finally, accepted after the mainstream after about thirty years, he suddenly seems a little less cool.

He's probably just enjoying his attnetion.

But he has certainly earned it.

yah
05-18-2006, 04:48 PM
Ozzy...the mainstream reality tv man
Jessica...the mainstream reality tv girl
Sharon...being fed chocolates in the hot tub in her secret mansion by her chippendale boys.

ELVIS
05-18-2006, 05:21 PM
What a post,,,:rolleyes: