PDA

View Full Version : Better show us pics of this Lindsay Lohan!

BITEYOASS
05-16-2006, 10:08 PM
Wasn't a big fan at first, but Lohan has just won me over! :D

Hilton and Lohan in Bar Brawl

By WENN| Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Photo GalleryHOLLYWOOD - Hotel heiress Paris Hilton and actress Lindsay Lohan shocked patrons at Hollywood hotspot Hyde on Friday night by engaging in a furious quarrel.

The socialite and her sister, Nicky, faced-off against the Mean Girls star, who they claim interrupted their evening out with friends.

Hilton's representative Elliot Mintz explains, "Paris was having a conversation with a couple of friends.

"Lindsay approached her table and at that moment Paris felt she was being interrupted and didn't wish to speak to Lindsay.

"A couple of words were exchanged and Lindsay went back to her table.

"I can understand how other patrons in the club could have thought it had been a bigger deal than it actually was."

Sources tell website TMZ.com that the source of the tension may be because Lindsay has recently been on a publicity campaign for her new film Just My Luck and reportedly mentioned Hilton's name in interviews with the media.

The source claims Paris doesn't want Lohan using her name to help further her career.

Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.

Drblacwood84
05-20-2006, 12:50 AM
i like lindsay

Ally_Kat
05-20-2006, 02:00 AM
God, this is like a high school fight among the popular kids making front page news in the school newspaper.

Who cares?

binnie
05-20-2006, 03:12 AM
Not me.

But I'd like to see pics!

How about this for a TV show

"Celebrity Bitches Death Match"?

Drblacwood84
05-20-2006, 11:40 PM
nah rich dadddys little girl vs celebrity reality bitchh

Lindsay Lohan
05-21-2006, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Wasn't a big fan at first, but Lohan has just won me over! :D

Hilton and Lohan in Bar Brawl

By WENN| Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Photo GalleryHOLLYWOOD - Hotel heiress Paris Hilton and actress Lindsay Lohan shocked patrons at Hollywood hotspot Hyde on Friday night by engaging in a furious quarrel.

The socialite and her sister, Nicky, faced-off against the Mean Girls star, who they claim interrupted their evening out with friends.

Hilton's representative Elliot Mintz explains, "Paris was having a conversation with a couple of friends.

"Lindsay approached her table and at that moment Paris felt she was being interrupted and didn't wish to speak to Lindsay.

"A couple of words were exchanged and Lindsay went back to her table.

"I can understand how other patrons in the club could have thought it had been a bigger deal than it actually was."

Sources tell website TMZ.com that the source of the tension may be because Lindsay has recently been on a publicity campaign for her new film Just My Luck and reportedly mentioned Hilton's name in interviews with the media.

The source claims Paris doesn't want Lohan using her name to help further her career.

Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.

OMFG! Yuck! Like I need to use Paris' name to have a better career! What a stupid whore! OMG! WTF??? That stupid skank will ho herself out to anybody! She's got more STDs than Sammy has rolls of fat! Gross!

I heard even Joe Thunder won't fuck her! And that SHE TRIED, too!

Yuck!

Lindsay Lohan
05-21-2006, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
God, this is like a high school fight among the popular kids making front page news in the school newspaper.

Who cares?

You know, like, seriously - I don't ask for this kind of attention. I was just totally minding my own business, you know, was going to say hi and she totally flips out and goes into full on bitch mode! I'm like, WTF, you know? And then all of her stupid "friends" on her payroll have to get into it and I'm like totally trying to play it off and mind my own business, and they're totally making fun of Fez because I dated him, and then Stravos' name got into it, and I'm like chill the fuck out bitch! Fuck you! You're dumb, yeah, but you don't have to be a cunt 'n' shit!

So, wtf, you know? I didn't have anything to do with it, and now it's this big "thing" and I'm like, whatever! So over it! C ya! LMAO

Lindsay Lohan
05-21-2006, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Drblacwood84
i like lindsay

Thanks baby! LOL! ;)

BITEYOASS
05-21-2006, 09:59 AM
ok Lindsay, did you go for a jab or an uppercut for the winning punch! LOL :D

Jimmy Jingles
05-24-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Lindsay Lohan
You know, like, seriously - I don't ask for this kind of attention. I was just totally minding my own business, you know, was going to say hi and she totally flips out and goes into full on bitch mode! I'm like, WTF, you know? And then all of her stupid "friends" on her payroll have to get into it and I'm like totally trying to play it off and mind my own business, and they're totally making fun of Fez because I dated him, and then Stravos' name got into it, and I'm like chill the fuck out bitch! Fuck you! You're dumb, yeah, but you don't have to be a cunt 'n' shit!

So, wtf, you know? I didn't have anything to do with it, and now it's this big "thing" and I'm like, whatever! So over it! C ya! LMAO

EAT MY BALLS BITCH.

Anonymous
05-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Unless there were bras and panties being ripped off savagely, this bit of "news" only interests me enough for me to post that it doesn't interest me at all.

Cheers! :bottle: