PDA

View Full Version : Mind Of Mencia, What a Stupid Bullshit Show!

Unchainme
05-16-2006, 10:19 PM
I've tried watching this guy on Comedy Central. His jokes are really lame and rely heavily on making fun of The Mentally Challenged and Different Races, And Because He is labled as "Hispanic" (Of Course The Con Artist is Auctually German.), The tool gets a way with it. I'm shocked that out of all the Replacements Comedy Central could've had like Lewis Black Who is fucking Hilliarious, They Go with a Joe Thunder look a like.

Here's something that pretty much ticked me off, He has said this about Nascar Races.

"Thats like Trying to Find a White Girl at a Nascar Race Without a black eye"

Okay WTF? Have you ever Auctually been to a Nascar Race? The Races and Events I've been to and seen on my TV, I've witnessed No Spousal Abuse.

I just hope this moron gets canned and people wake up and realize the fucker ain't Funny. Oh and his Catchphrase is the Gayest thing of all time.

Terry
05-16-2006, 10:58 PM
Frankly, I just can't stand the way Comedy Central pushes the guy in every other commercial break of any given show: he's really not that funny. And he has the annoying habit of laughing during his own bits - and there's nothing going on there but a lot of simplistic racial, um, "observations"...not that I'm PC or nuttin', but if you're gonna do that stuff at least go beyond the same old gross exaggerations of sterotypes for a cheap laugh.

Julius
05-16-2006, 11:07 PM
I like it when he makes fun of beaners.

But other than that, his show is pure shit.

rustoffa
05-17-2006, 12:09 AM
Have you seen that wetback mountain clip that floats around the interweb? That fucking thing is funny.

Ally_Kat
05-17-2006, 02:10 AM
that duh-da-da he does that EVERYONE around here uses, esp my brother, makes me want to bash heads in with a hammer.

jhale667
05-17-2006, 02:22 AM
He's said some stuff about illegal immigration that is dead on. He was ripping on a lady in a news report from one of the LA marches going 'Why won't they treat us like Americans?' and he's like "I dunno maybe it's THE FUCKING MEXICAN FLAG YOU'RE CARRYING, STUPID!!!!!!" :D

But yeah, otherwise his show is kind of hit-or-miss....

Jimmy Jingles
05-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
I've tried watching this guy on Comedy Central. His jokes are really lame and rely heavily on making fun of The Mentally Challenged.

Yeah, that is wrong.

Those fucking retards are funny enough as is.

Crippled basturds.

flappo
05-17-2006, 03:25 PM
joe rogan , a 100% real comedian , has the balls and clout to take that jerkoff out

you should check out his forum

i'm a reg there ! :D

http://forums.joerogan.net/index.php

Jimmy Jingles
05-17-2006, 05:43 PM
Rogan is saggy bitch.

flappo
05-17-2006, 05:58 PM
were lucky the jewish tradition wasnt banging little boys in the ass instead of cercumsising them, i'm sure jewish doctors woulda found a way to convince other medical practionaires all babies need a good ass fucking to get there intesitnes jump started. to bad for the dude in the story that aint the case.

Ozzy Fudd
05-17-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Have you seen that wetback mountain clip that floats around the interweb? That fucking thing is funny.

Yeah i lmao all the time at that. he's not that bad

VHdamaco
05-17-2006, 10:15 PM
wheres that clip at? i cant seem to find it

Ozzy Fudd
05-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Here ya go On Utube http://youtube.com/watch?v=QG5-xS1n6x8&search=wetback%20mountain%20

flappo
05-20-2006, 05:36 PM
mencia=shit

Drblacwood84
05-20-2006, 11:44 PM
hes such a little fag he always says thats like....and then something gay