PDA

View Full Version : A New Kind Of Torture....

Hardrock69
05-22-2006, 09:20 AM
Found this video at www.archive.org:

http://www.archive.org/details/BernardoFeltchaluciYoudLoveToKnow

It is the Madonna song "What It Feels Like For A Girl". with video (and audio) of Ann The Man bitching about "liberals", and some footage of a couple of "man girls" wrestling naked.

The problem was last night that I had never heard the song, and was surprised to find out it was by Madonna....then I could not get it out of my skull and listened to it many times.

But as I could not find the original single on the net, all I could do was listen to the video while I was working....and I had to put up with Ann's fucking assinine bullshit.

Kinda like being forced to eat a candy-cane coated with shit...

I would find it really satisfying to ass-rape her while she was tied up and gagged. :D

I could see Lesbian Dykes getting off on that video though....

Fortunately I got the single this morning, and can listen to it without Ann's foam-at-the-mouth idiocy....she obviously needs to suck the big, fat, liberal cock! She has had to make do with strapons, and the occasional Retardlican pin-dick....

:cool:

binnie
05-22-2006, 09:46 AM
LOL!

That is one of the angriest posts I've ever come across!

Can tell it's a Monday!

Nitro Express
05-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Alexis Arquette is better looking than Ann the Man. Ann looks like she just came out of the embalming room. Dude, why anally rape something that ugly and gets crabs and genital warts from somebody you hate?

binnie
05-22-2006, 12:51 PM
Is getting STI's from someone you like better?

Nitro Express
05-23-2006, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Is getting STI's from someone you like better?

At least you had a more enjoyable time getting them.

binnie
05-23-2006, 08:09 AM
Good point

Hardrock69
05-23-2006, 10:14 AM
Hey for Ann The Man I would use one of those mechanical fucking machines Howard Stern has on his show......no need to soil myself with the diseases she has acquired by her night job as a professional Republican Slut....

binnie
05-23-2006, 12:41 PM
That's killer

Quite an image tho'

franksters
05-23-2006, 09:43 PM
this whole album is amazing. you would be surprise...

FORD
05-23-2006, 11:07 PM
http://ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/

Hardrock69
05-24-2006, 11:10 AM
LMFAO!!!!

:D

binnie
05-24-2006, 11:59 AM
LOL!

floyd95
07-05-2006, 05:37 AM
nice, i especially enjoyed the visuals

"her chocolate socket gnawed on my pork pipe"

and thanks for not staring at my adams apple...

jcook11
07-06-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Found this video at www.archive.org:

http://www.archive.org/details/BernardoFeltchaluciYoudLoveToKnow

It is the Madonna song "What It Feels Like For A Girl". with video (and audio) of Ann The Man bitching about "liberals", and some footage of a couple of "man girls" wrestling naked.

The problem was last night that I had never heard the song, and was surprised to find out it was by Madonna....then I could not get it out of my skull and listened to it many times.

But as I could not find the original single on the net, all I could do was listen to the video while I was working....and I had to put up with Ann's fucking assinine bullshit.

Kinda like being forced to eat a candy-cane coated with shit...

I would find it really satisfying to ass-rape her while she was tied up and gagged. :D

I could see Lesbian Dykes getting off on that video though....

Fortunately I got the single this morning, and can listen to it without Ann's foam-at-the-mouth idiocy....she obviously needs to suck the big, fat, liberal cock! She has had to make do with strapons, and the occasional Retardlican pin-dick....

:cool:

Ass rape him? SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!