PDA

View Full Version : Re: Pentagon/"no Plane" Conspiracy Theorists

steve
05-22-2006, 10:05 AM
One thing Pentagon "No Plane" conspiracy theorists seem to conveniently ignore is the fact that the Pentagon is not an isolated building. It is ringed by freeways/parkways and is in open view of thousands of people that live in nearbye condominiums.

The Pentagon lies at the junction of I-395, The GWParkway, Route 1, Columbia Pike, and Washington Blvd. - all busy 4 lane-or-more commuter routes. At any time, there are at least hundreds (at the peak of rush hour, thousands) of people that can see one side of the Pentagon alone. And this was the case the morning the plane hit.

The day of the crash the local news was interviewing people along the highways who had stopped their cars in traffic. A morning radio show here in DC recently devoted their entire show allowing people who saw the crash first hand to call in and tell their stories. Person after person called in with their first hand accounts of seeing the planes hit.

No matter what you think of the First IDIOT, a plane DID hit the Pentagon.

frets5150
05-22-2006, 10:58 AM
1 WORD

TAPES!!!!!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
05-22-2006, 12:07 PM
Frets - your display of the aging process is scarier than any conspiracy theory FORD can concoct. Kudos.

FORD
05-22-2006, 01:45 PM
Phone calls can be faked, Steve. You live in Virginia, so you probably know about the Republican "boiler rooms" where they PAY people to call talk shows and troll internet boards all day long. Just because an anonymous voice calling a radio station says they saw something, that doesn't mean they did.

Furthermore, if you saw a cruise missile flying at a low altitude and a high speed over your head, it wouldn't be too difficult to mistake it for a plane. They have wings and tails similar to that of a plane, and at 400 - 500 mph, you wouldn't neccessarily have time to properly determine the proportional size.

The fact is that the Pentagon/BCE could lay the entire mystery to rest once and for all by merely releasing the full unedited video tapes which were confiscated that morning. As long as they refuse to do so, it appears that they have something to hide.

ELVIS
05-22-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Phone calls can be faked, Steve. You live in Virginia, so you probably know about the Republican "boiler rooms" where they PAY people to call talk shows and troll internet boards all day long. Just because an anonymous voice calling a radio station says they saw something, that doesn't mean they did.

LMAO!

diamondD
05-22-2006, 03:36 PM
If only FORD could apply the same logic he preaches to himself.

Did I make my friend up who saw the plane too Dave? Did I make up my buddy's dad who was in the Pentagon when it got hit and told me himself it was a plane? You can't dismiss it as made up bullshit like your own theories are.

A commercial airplane hit the Pentagon. The same one that got hijacked. 100s of people saw it and reported it. If you believe different, I feel sorry for you.

diamondD
05-22-2006, 03:40 PM

That is EXACTLY how the WTC towers fell, as described by witness after witness on the scene, who described hearing explosions and seeing flashes of light on the lower levels of the tower.

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Owned.

:D ;)

diamondD
05-22-2006, 03:44 PM
What's so funny is those 2 posts are less than 10 minutes apart. Simply amazing at the contradiction in applied logic.

BigBadBrian
05-22-2006, 03:58 PM

Furthermore, if you saw a cruise missile flying at a low altitude and a high speed over your head, it wouldn't be too difficult to mistake it for a plane. They have wings and tails similar to that of a plane, and at 400 - 500 mph, you wouldn't neccessarily have time to properly determine the proportional size.

The fact is that the Pentagon/BCE could lay the entire mystery to rest once and for all by merely releasing the full unedited video tapes which were confiscated that morning. As long as they refuse to do so, it appears that they have something to hide.

You're an idiot.

I doubt if you even believe half the shit you say.

:gulp:

FORD
05-22-2006, 04:06 PM
Looking in that mirror again, are you?

FORD
05-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
What's so funny is those 2 posts are less than 10 minutes apart. Simply amazing at the contradiction in applied logic.

There's no contradiction. If you are interviewing an eyewitness on the scene of some incident, at least your chances are good that they WERE actually there, and saw something. If some bozo calls into a radio show, you have no way of verifying where they actually were when an incident took place.

As for what your friend saw, or thinks he saw, it goes back to what I said earlier. If something is flying low over your head at 400 MPH are you really going to know for a fact if it's a cruise missile, an A3 Global Hawk, or a Boeing 757? How much time did you really have to make that determination, let alone being in a state of shock from seeing such a thing at all.

Since there's no logical way to determine WHAT the flying object was, from such testimony, you must rely on other expert opinions. As it has been mentioned in many other threads, the type of descent that the aircraft took before hitting the Pentagon would have been extremely difficult to the most skilled professional pilot to pull off, and IMPOSSIBLE for the two bit hack whom the BCE says was flying the plane. Hani Hanjour couldn't have crashed a Cessna in the ground floor of the Pentagon, much less a Boeing 757, or even a Raytheon A3 Global Hawk.

And again, if the BCE story were true, then release the tapes and prove it.

The fact that they will not do so ain't about to help Chimp's falling popularity any.

ELVIS
05-22-2006, 05:12 PM
You're crazy...

diamondD
05-22-2006, 05:55 PM
There's no contradiction. If you are interviewing an eyewitness on the scene of some incident, at least your chances are good that they WERE actually there, and saw something. If some bozo calls into a radio show, you have no way of verifying where they actually were when an incident took place.

As for what your friend saw, or thinks he saw, it goes back to what I said earlier. If something is flying low over your head at 400 MPH are you really going to know for a fact if it's a cruise missile, an A3 Global Hawk, or a Boeing 757? How much time did you really have to make that determination, let alone being in a state of shock from seeing such a thing at all.

Since there's no logical way to determine WHAT the flying object was, from such testimony, you must rely on other expert opinions. As it has been mentioned in many other threads, the type of descent that the aircraft took before hitting the Pentagon would have been extremely difficult to the most skilled professional pilot to pull off, and IMPOSSIBLE for the two bit hack whom the BCE says was flying the plane. Hani Hanjour couldn't have crashed a Cessna in the ground floor of the Pentagon, much less a Boeing 757, or even a Raytheon A3 Global Hawk.

And again, if the BCE story were true, then release the tapes and prove it.

The fact that they will not do so ain't about to help Chimp's falling popularity any.

But, since you weren't there, you don't have any way of knowing what they saw. I can tell a the difference between a plane and a missile and so can anyone else that sees it flying overhead. So could all of the people stuck in traffic. It's your reasoning that isn't logical, so I'll rely on the testimony of people who were there instead of what you imagined they saw. A jumbo jet isnt' that hard to distinguish. Maybe you're that slow, but most people aren't.

And you are contradicting yoursefl again. If they couldn't determine that it was even a plane according to your theory, then why was the plane that hit the WTC definiitely not one because someone a couple of miles away says they didn't see windows. All of a sudden, that person's an expert eyewitness that you like to quote over and over, but 100s of people on the ground are discounted when they contradict you.

Keep digging your hole. Like Brian said, I doubt you even believe half of what you say. Bringing up the president's popularity now has nothing to do with what happened then. Nice try on the deflection of the topic tho.

diamondD
05-22-2006, 05:59 PM
And while we're on your subject of people being in shock and not sure what's going on, how about we go into the subject of how reliable your supposed witnesses would be if they were close enough to the WTC to see and hear explosions at the bottom? So they took off and ran, hoping to survive, but they are now demolition experts?

Give up while your behind Dave. You've contradicted every theory you've thrown out there by explaining why the other ways couldn't have happened, discrediting your own at the same time.

Guitar Shark
05-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Owned.

©2006 Jizzystool Star Enterprises, Ltd. All rights retarded.

Guitar Shark
05-22-2006, 06:30 PM
I wonder what Howard Dean thinks of these conspiracy theories.

FORD
05-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I wonder what Howard Dean thinks of these conspiracy theories.

I don't know, but you'd never get him to say on the record, because the corporatist DLC whores distort everything he says anyway.

ELVIS
05-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Is that your excuse for Dean's lackluster following ??

FORD
05-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Is that your excuse for Dean's lackluster following ??

Dean is probably the most popular DNC chair ever, among REAL Democrats. The fact that he was overwhelmingly elected, even the fact that everyone knows his name. Hell, I couldn't tell you who the DNC chair was before Terry McUseless, and I'm a life-long Democrat.

Dean is restoring the party to the PEOPLE and to local state control, and that's why the DLC corporatist moles continue to attack him constantly.

diamondD
05-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Deflection, spin, denial. It's the REAL liberal nutcase way. ;)

steve
05-23-2006, 06:13 PM
Ford,
My co-worker at the time lived in a condo overlooking the Pentagon. He was home that morning and saw the plane hit.

You give WAY too much credit to the boobs running (ruining) our country right now with all the conspiracy theories. They're not evil super geniuses, they're callus morons.

If you had spent as much time uncovering the tribulations of President LOGAN instead of Bush Jr however...;)

LoungeMachine
05-23-2006, 06:47 PM
Jamie McIntyre (CNN Senior Pentagon Correspondent) reported live on 9-11-01 from the Pentagon, "From my close up inspection there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. The only site is the actual side of the building that's crashed in. And as I've said the only pieces left are small enough that you can pick them up in your hand. There are no large wing sections, tail sections fuselage. Nothing like that anywhere around." And the few items that were seen in video that were large enough to be identified such as the a tire rim was identified to being one that was never used on a 757.

YET LAST WEEK HE STATED LIVE ON CNN THAT HE HAD TAKEN PICTURES OF THE WINGS, COCKPIT, AND FUSELAGE RIGHT AFTER THE IMPACT.......

My question is this.......WHY NOT SHOW US YOUR PHOTOS THEN, JAMIE??????

And why the startling different accounts? Were you lying on live TV on 9/11?

knuckleboner
05-24-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by steve

If you had spent as much time uncovering the tribulations of President LOGAN instead of Bush Jr however...;)

good riddance. moreso to his wife. so long as she's not married to agent pierce next year, i'm happy.

(and yes, the knuckleboner thinks this is just as much on topic as discussing a missle attack...)

diamondD
05-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by steve
Ford,
My co-worker at the time lived in a condo overlooking the Pentagon. He was home that morning and saw the plane hit.

You give WAY too much credit to the boobs running (ruining) our country right now with all the conspiracy theories. They're not evil super geniuses, they're callus morons.

FORD, another eye-witness to the plane. You gonna just dismiss it as what you think they probably saw again? There isn't a jumbo jet in the world that can go fast enough to be indistinguishable from a missile at that close of a range.