PDA

View Full Version : To any and all

Simplywonderful
04-17-2004, 03:39 PM
For instance two people like each other and for two years they have verbally been messing with each other. Now one is single and the other is not. They have expressed feelings for each other one drunken night and a small kiss was involved. Should the single person become aggressive and get what they want or lay back and see what happens.:confused:

Phil da Stalker
04-17-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Simplywonderful
For instance two people like each other and for two years they have verbally been messing with each other. Now one is single and the other is not. They have expressed feelings for each other one drunken night and a small kiss was involved. Should the single person become aggressive and get what they want or lay back and see what happens.:confused:
..go fackoff, musturbate..

uh uh u hu huh uh u hu hu h uh uh

..you have t2oo mach time on yer fakking hands..

..aff you hav kids weer wil yer kids git gobs, eh?

Simplywonderful
04-17-2004, 03:58 PM
I am just looking for an opinion from someone other than the people who surround me asshole. And if you had it in your hands you wouldn't feel shit because people who talk like that usually have no dick and horrible almost suicidal sex lives.

Dr. Love
04-17-2004, 04:15 PM
I wouldn't. Let's presume you're a single guy and you're interested in a chick in a relationship. I don't know if this is the case, but for the sake of argument, let's say it is.

If a chick (or any person) is willing to leave someone to be with you, they are willing to leave you to be with someone else. If a chick (or any person) will cheat on someone with you, she'll cheat on you with someone.

It's the truth.

alexpgrimes
04-17-2004, 06:04 PM
Oh the other hand you could just fuck her til someone new comes along.

Coyote
04-17-2004, 07:59 PM
Sit back and look what stumbles in...

Phil da Stalker
04-18-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Simplywonderful
I am just looking for an opinion from someone other than the people who surround me asshole. And if you had it in your hands you wouldn't feel shit because people who talk like that usually have no dick and horrible almost suicidal sex lives.
..reely?! i deedn't kno dat..

..i'll have the mmaid lashed t2wice a day mmore..

DLRSLAVE
04-18-2004, 03:33 AM
Is'nt once a cheater always a cheater. Be it either man or woman

DLRSLAVE
04-18-2004, 03:38 AM
Your better off lookin for someone who's available. If this other person leaves their spouse for you and it does'nt work out...shit your lookin at a whole lot of shit to deal with. Who needs the added drama
to one's own existing like.

Dr. Love
04-18-2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by DLRSLAVE

Yep. Hardest time is the first time. After that, it's not so hard.

DLRSLAVE
04-20-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Yep. Hardest time is the first time. After that, it's not so hard.

So are you speakin from experience Dr. ?

WACF
04-20-2004, 01:02 PM

Very true!

It is not worth it.

Cheaters usually have low self esteem...need someone else to reassure them.
Scared of independence.

Nothing weaker than a cheater...

ALMOSTsaved
04-20-2004, 01:05 PM
Normally I say, "You only live once." But if the person who is involved with someone cheats on their significant other with you, you know you'd question everything that they said from that point on.

Dishonesty's a bitch.

Find someone else. Or wait until the person is uninvolved.

Dr. Love
04-20-2004, 01:10 PM
So are you speakin from experience Dr. ?

From the wrong side of it. And moreso from observance.

High Life Man
04-20-2004, 02:50 PM
Poke her in the cornhole.

GAR
04-20-2004, 11:32 PM

Both guyfreinds and girly-girl freinds who pull this shit.. I tell them always "you're only gonna wind up hurting yourself"

- then next thing you know, I'm a crying shoulder for someone's stupid burnt ego "ahh woo hoo hoo, he/she/it cheated on me.. iss seeing somebody.. has this person calling constantly.. "

These people can just fuck off, ignoramuses. I'm not gonna say its' so really really grate™ to be single, except that there is comfort in knowing you retained your integrity while you're with someone that you don't go cheat on them when there was opportunity.

And let's face it PEOPLE: there's ALWAYS some kind of an opportunity out there just lurking to jump in your pants - i mean personally I gotta just BAT them off like flies and I ain't even half-good looking.

It must be my new Huffy mountain bike.. or what it does for me? Dunno..