PDA

View Full Version : Have A Good One!

Douglas T.
05-26-2006, 10:21 AM
Best wishes to all for a relaxing holiday weekend! Bless our TROOPS! And don't forget to have some cake in honor of DT's B-DAY today!!!!
:D

bueno bob
05-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Happy birthday!

binnie
05-26-2006, 12:25 PM
Happy Bank Hol weekend!

Dan
05-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Happy Birthday D.T.

Matt White
05-26-2006, 11:12 PM
HAPPY B DAY DUDE!!!

rustoffa
05-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Happy birthday DT!

Ozzy Fudd
05-27-2006, 01:15 AM
Happy BeerDay Reb :birthday: :gulp: Keep yer fingers Nimble

Douglas T.
05-27-2006, 10:04 AM
THANKS for the wishes fellow Rothaholics! Not sure what a BANK HOL is! Thursday evening was a night of GREEK food and belly dancers trying to emberass me by having my shake my stuff infront of everyone in the resteraunt!

http://members.aol.com/dtskynyrd/dtdancin1.jpg

Last night was a CORN FESTIVAL with concert by MERCY ME a Christian band! You know the crowd where everyone has their lawnchairs in the field and the "chubby" lady is trying to tell everyone to sit down in front! LOL! I had fun pestering her all night! She was making a fool of hersef big time ... finally moving her folding lawn chair to the front fence .... opening the gate and setting her chair on the security side of the gate! LOL! security tries to move her but she's planted in her seat! I'm thinking of pasting her pic at the Zellwood Cornfest site! If she didn't have her "all access" seat she would have freaked when the singer told everyone to stand up!

http://members.aol.com/dtskynyrd/bitch1.jpg

www.zellwoodcornfest.com

There was a special guest came and gave a speech and sang us a song! I'm a little pissed because I had two cool mpg.s I took with my camera that got erased during the night!

http://members.aol.com/dtskynyrd/Dubya11.jpg

Gonna wind down tonight ..lol.. with a movie and tommorrow should get exciting taking KEEPER my brindle bulldog for his first trip to the doggy park!! Always a three day weekend for my B~Day! I thank SARGE and all the military for that! thanks to all for the birthday spirit boost! May this be a great year for all!

Douglas T.
05-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Hey DT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Douglas T.
05-27-2006, 10:17 AM
:D

Douglas T.
05-27-2006, 10:19 AM
I just wanted to take a turn at this guys camera!

Douglas T.
05-27-2006, 10:22 AM
:cool:

Douglas T.
05-27-2006, 10:32 AM
I'm sure this only interest a select few here!
MERCY ME! "I can only imagine!"

Jérôme Frenchise
05-27-2006, 11:37 AM
Happy B-day DT!

Hey, you're in top shape! You just don't seem your age (kidding, as it doesn't appear). :D

Very damn cool pics BTW!

:birthday: :bottle:

franksters
05-27-2006, 04:43 PM
Enjoy DT!!!!happy b-day!

Douglas T.
05-27-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Happy B-day DT!

Hey, you're in top shape! You just don't seem your age (kidding, as it doesn't appear). :D

Very damn cool pics BTW!

:birthday: :bottle:

Thanks! I think I'm in pretty good shape for my age! A bit folically challenged yes but other than that! hey don't make me break out my high school picture with my Dee Snider hair! My birfday debuted my "no more sprinkles on top" look! I'm thinkin' about goin' Vin Diesel here someday .. who knows!
We got our picture drawed fir us check me out on my good side here ...

Jérôme Frenchise
05-28-2006, 07:56 AM
This is awesome! My respects to your wife. :)

And congrats to the cartoonist. The ironic little hair lost in the middle of the top of your head are kickass. :D

Cheers to you both! :bottle:

Douglas T.
05-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Ya give the cartoonist credit for giving me more on top than there actually is! Hereditary things are a hoot! Pro's and Con's of DT's family tree ... a history of hair lose, colon cancer, artistic ability that goes to 11, strength, faith, and leadership! Oh and excessive fondness to attention. :D
We have named this picture "The Bobbleheads!" I wan't a plastic figurine version for my dashboard!:rolleyes:

Jérôme Frenchise
05-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
Ya give the cartoonist credit for giving me more on top than there actually is! Hereditary things are a hoot! Pro's and Con's of DT's family tree ... a history of hair lose, colon cancer, artistic ability that goes to 11, strength, faith, and leadership! Oh and excessive fondness to attention. :D
We have named this picture "The Bobbleheads!" I wan't a plastic figurine version for my dashboard!:rolleyes:

:D This is precisely what I thought: you are somebody rare...

God bless you and your wife and your family, Douglas. :cool:

bantonelli
06-03-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey Dougie T. = Happy Birthday! In the name of ROTH n' ROLL, I do believe Dave decided to put together a Concert Tour Schedule in your Honor!

You look like you were having a Baklava-helluva Time Dancing the Night Away for your special day!

Dougie T. is da MAN! keep bringing us those fabulous Dave photos...you have an awesome compilation.