PDA

View Full Version : Bonds passes Ruth

POJO_Risin
05-28-2006, 05:30 PM
Well...take it for what it's worth...

In one respect...there's the Bonds that truly is one of the greats...

then there's this big-headed version...

to bad...I was hoping to celebrate someone passing Ruth at some point...

such a joke...

POJO_Risin
05-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Funny...on the same day...Pujols hits number 24...and is on pace for 721 THIS YEAR...

would be something...and extremely fishy...if fucking Pujols goes on to break some records this year...

wouldn't seem like deflecting attention...would it?

Unchainme
05-28-2006, 05:35 PM
It’s a shame the moron gets 715, Remember when he was claiming racism and all this shit, When there was DEATH THREATS against Hank Aaron from Bigots. It’s a shame this moron gets it, He Fucking cheated and should pay for it, by having that asterisk next to him.

Unchainme
05-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Funny...on the same day...Pujols hits number 24...and is on pace for 721 THIS YEAR...

would be something...and extremely fishy...if fucking Pujols goes on to break some records this year...

wouldn't seem like deflecting attention...would it?

Wouldn’t doubt it, Selig needs to be fired, He’s such a tool, Would love to see a new Commish. Who wouldn’t take this shit and clean up the sport AND institute a Salary Cap. Hey Taglibue is free now, why not?

POJO_Risin
05-28-2006, 05:42 PM
1. The owners vote in the commisioner...

2. Ueberroth in the mid-80's...who ended a strike in a week or something like that...was the beginning of the end for powerful managers...they hired A. Bartlett Giamatti thinking he was an owner guy...and he wasn't...cycled through Fay Vincent (a pussy...but a great commish compared to his successor)...and ended up with an OWNER...as commish...

a joke...

but they'll never get a strong commish...just one they can control...

IMO...it should be a player...

Va Beach VH Fan
05-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Anticlimatic, to say the least....

POJO_Risin
05-28-2006, 06:59 PM
I already forgot about it...

Sammy Who??
05-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Barry Bonds is a racist asshole. He deserves all the bad press he gets. There definetly should be an asterik next to his name.

POJO_Risin
05-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Oh fuck the asterisk...who cares...

he's already got an asterisk...whether it's there or not...

Switch84
05-28-2006, 10:06 PM
:D *sings jokingly* Can you feel the HATE TO-NIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTT??
Get over yourselves and your hard-on for this dude. Until positive tests come to pass, it's pure speculation and pure BULLSHIT!

Go cry in your beer...Bonds bested The Babe and there's NOTHING you can do about.

Buwhahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

POJO_Risin
05-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Um...he admitted taking steroids...

Switch84
05-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Um...he admitted taking steroids...

:p And this 'revelation' is first hand information or something you read in that new book about Bonds? A book written by people that had no inside track to Barry himself (or got any interviews with him for the book), just third, fourth etc hand 'insiders'.

I don't deal in ifs or maybes. I wanna have the results from his actual PISS, babeeeee!

Buwhahahahahaaa!!

PumpedUpMidget
05-28-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Sammy Who??
Barry Bonds is a racist asshole.

That's all I need, and to think that baseball refuses to put Pete Rose in the Hall.

POJO_Risin
05-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Well...okay...I guess the transcripts...that Bonds is suing them for using (which he wouldn't be able to do if it wasn't true) of the Grand Jury testimony in which he stated he used clear were wrong?

It's a fact...period...

You know it is...but like always...are just trying to get a reaction...

My reaction is this...

yawn.....;)

Don't make me pull out the two shots I have of Bettis plowing over Urlacher...;)

Bob_R
05-28-2006, 10:45 PM
The greatest gift Barry Bonds can give baseball is to retire.

Bob_R
05-28-2006, 10:50 PM
Here's a great article on Bonds

616* (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hruby/060512)

Switch84
05-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Well...okay...I guess the transcripts...that Bonds is suing them for using (which he wouldn't be able to do if it wasn't true) of the Grand Jury testimony in which he stated he used clear were wrong?

It's a fact...period...

You know it is...but like always...are just trying to get a reaction...

My reaction is this...

yawn.....;)

Don't make me pull out the two shots I have of Bettis plowing over Urlacher...;)

:D :D Don't make me pull out pics of my Pistons sending Lebron home, Pojo Baby! That Jerome rollover wasn't a fair fight...he weighs about 200lbs more than Brian, lololol! It takes a BUS to stop "The Bus"!

And no, I don't know it's true and neither do you. If it was true that he's a user, he'd be hanging out with Palmiero right now. There's no way the League would let him continue to play. The heat is on MLB now and noone's getting a free pass.

blueturk
05-28-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:D *sings jokingly* Can you feel the HATE TO-NIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTT??
Get over yourselves and your hard-on for this dude. Until positive tests come to pass, it's pure speculation and pure BULLSHIT!

Go cry in your beer...Bonds bested The Babe and there's NOTHING you can do about.

Buwhahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

What the hell ever. Without Better Hitting Through Chemistry, Bonds MIGHT have 600 home runs right now. Bonds is a whining, spoiled, cheating asshole.

WARF
05-28-2006, 11:22 PM
It figured that douchebag bonds would hit the ball the only place a fan can't catch it...

POJO_Risin
05-28-2006, 11:34 PM
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN...

BONDS DID NOT DO STEROIDS...

I REPEAT...

BONDS DID NOT DO STEROIDS...

BECAUSE NOBODY CAN PROVE IT!!!!

The only reason why he's not banned...is because he admitted to using to the grand jury...and MLB can't use that because it's supposed to be sealed...it's illegal to use...

Yeah...he did use...

like I said...you know it...he knows it...his kids know it...and anyone with a brain...knows it...

which may explain a lot here...

I'll save our Bears conversation for a different day...in a different thread...

Unchainme
05-28-2006, 11:51 PM
http://espn.go.com/i/editorial/2006/0511/photo/g_bonds88.jpg

http://www.ericwithac.de/site/images/myDiary/Playing%20Heart-Ball%202002/Barry%20Bonds%20hits%20HR%20600.jpg

ummmm, yeah he took steroids. You'd have to be pretty damn gullible or ignorant to say he didn't

Switch84
05-29-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
What the hell ever. Without Better Hitting Through Chemistry, Bonds MIGHT have 600 home runs right now. Bonds is a whining, spoiled, cheating asshole.

:D LMAO, boo hoo! Rare is the pro athlete that ISN'T an asshole, baby!The MLB is riddled with cheaters. Do you advocate shutting down baseball? That's what you'd have to do to clean it up.

The drama queens get the most press and YOU LOVE IT.

Buwhahahahahahaahahahaaaa!!

jcook11
05-30-2006, 06:40 PM
Fuck Bonds,McGuire, Canseco,Palmero,Sosa and the rest of these juiced up freaks............Ruth did it on beer hotdogs and pussy!

Denco28
05-30-2006, 06:58 PM
Hank Aaron also wasn't juiced and set the all time HR mark legitimately. I really don't think Bonds can pass Aaron now unless he plays another 2+ seasons, seeing as his body is about give out and hits a HR every other week now. He doesn't deserve to pass Aaron, noways.

jcook11
05-30-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Denco28
Hank Aaron also wasn't juiced and set the all time HR mark legitimately. I really don't think Bonds can pass Aaron now unless he plays another 2+ seasons, seeing as his body is about give out and hits a HR every other week now. He doesn't deserve to pass Aaron, noways.

I saw an interview Bonds did with Jim Grahe on espn and he pretty much said he was gonna play until he gets the record

BITEYOASS
05-31-2006, 12:14 AM
And no World Series, your career don't mean shit unless you have the ring.