PDA

View Full Version : Casey sheehan has VH logo on hisheadstone

4moreyears
05-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Memorial Day will be different this year at the Vacaville-Elmira Cemetery, where Casey Sheehan, a soldier from Vacaville, lies buried.

Until this week, more than two years after his death in Iraq, Casey's grave has been marked only by a small plaque. On Thursday, it received a headstone.

The elegant marble slab is thick and emblazoned with a cross and delicate thickets of trees on both sides.

"Our Casey," reads an inscription on the front. "Ever faithful, kind, and gentle, good son, beloved brother, brave soldier, dear friend, you loved your family and lived your life serving others to the end." Six icons grace the other side, representing a military insignia, the theater, Eagle Scouts, Van Halen, the World Wrestling Federation and Superman.

Also on the front are Casey's name and the dates of his life and death, which reveal an uncanny synchronicity. In addition to Memorial Day, Monday will also be Casey's birthday, the day on which he would have turned 27.

The installation of the headstone on Casey's grave is likely to get more notice than the vast majority of such installations. Casey's mother, Cindy Sheehan, has become a well-known anti-war activist since Casey's death, frequently in the spotlight in front of a highly divided crowd.

The absence of a headstone on Casey's grave became fodder for Sheehan's critics last year, who accused her of being negligent and disrespectful. Sheehan did not publicly respond for the first several months of such charges. But on April 10, she wrote a blog entry excoriating her critics and recounting the torturous experience of burying her son.

"I didn't want to put a tombstone on my son's grave," she wrote, capitalizing the letters of the word "tomb." "I didn't want one more marble proof that my son was dead."

For the first year after Casey died, wrote Sheehan in the entry, she referred to the place he was buried not as a cemetery, but as "Casey's Park." During that time

she visited the cemetery nearly every day, she wrote, placing fresh flowers weekly on Casey's grave.

Sheehan also said that her estranged husband Patrick had taken on the responsibility of handling Casey's gravesite.

On Friday, Sheehan answered questions about the headstone via e-mail from Australia, where she has spent the week speaking out against the country's support of the U.S.-led invasion in Iraq.

Sheehan said she had paid for the tombstone herself and was part of a family effort to put it up, even though its installation saddened her.

"It is important for the rest of Casey's family to have one," she wrote Friday. "I guess the pain of seeing it etched in marble that he is dead is another pain I will have to deal with."

That pain, said Sheehan, stems from her belief that Casey should still be alive.

"I still feel he was killed for lies," she wrote.

The headstone was very expensive, Sheehan wrote. She said that the government should have paid for it because of its responsibility for his death. But Sheehan said money is not the main issue.

"It's about the lies that are still killing our children and innocent Iraqis," she wrote. "It's about unnecessary tombstones all over the world because of the Bush regime."

The new headstone on Casey's grave won't impact her relationship with her son, concluded Sheehan.

"Casey's shell lies in the grave in Vacaville," she wrote. "He is with me always and in the hearts of people all over the world who know his story and are working for peace."

Patrick Sheehan did not return phone calls by press time Friday.

Link (http://www.thereporter.com/news/ci_3872771)

4moreyears
05-29-2006, 08:39 PM
As you can tell his mother is still a cunt.

FORD
05-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears

Fuck you.

Who the fuck is an ignorant, illiterate little pansy ass like you to judge how a mother should mourn her son.

It's not all that uncommon for a grieving family to take their time with a headstone, for any number of reasons. The only reason you even know about it is that the corporate whore Bush blowing media, much like your idiot self, couldn't resist another chance to lash out at someone who turned the public tide against this useless occupation.

4moreyears
05-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Fuck you.

Who the fuck is an ignorant, illiterate little pansy ass like you to judge how a mother should mourn her son.

It's not all that uncommon for a grieving family to take their time with a headstone, for any number of reasons. The only reason you even know about it is that the corporate whore Bush blowing media, much like your idiot self, couldn't resist another chance to lash out at someone who turned the public tide against this useless occupation.

Mourn her son? All she does is use his death to push her agenda. She has not mourned her son. She is too busy trying to be famous.

DrMaddVibe
05-29-2006, 10:56 PM
Mourn her son? All she does is use his death to push her agenda. She has not mourned her son. She is too busy trying to be famous.

Yup!

Meeting with Chavez takes a priority to her son's gravestone?

What warped fucking planet do you live on, foLIARrd?

Cathedral
05-30-2006, 01:58 AM

It's not all that uncommon for a grieving family to take their time with a headstone, for any number of reasons.

Amen to that...
For one, they're damned expensive, especially when you couple that with funeral costs.
Two, It takes a couple of months for a grave to settle, put it up too early and it could tilt as the ground finishes settling.
3 to 6 months is what i was told, so initially people use a marker. they run from $12.00 to $85.00 and much higher.

Dying ain't cheap...for anyone.

Dan
05-30-2006, 02:09 AM

You are a SOB for saying that.

BTW...Fuck Off.

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2006, 02:30 AM

You have no respect for the troops.

I imagine Casey would kick your ass for saying that about his mother. I would.

ELVIS
05-30-2006, 02:34 AM
What a thread...

FORD
05-30-2006, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Yup!

Meeting with Chavez takes a priority to her son's gravestone?

What warped fucking planet do you live on, foLIARrd?

The real world where I happen to know someone dealing with a similar situation. A friend of mine died almost a year ago of cancer, and his "headstone" isn't on his grave yet, but will be very soon. I just happenned to see the plans for it yesterday, which ironically enough, would have been his birthday. And his partner is still working through the loss, as I imagine the rest of his family is. :(

Ally_Kat
05-30-2006, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Two, It takes a couple of months for a grave to settle, put it up too early and it could tilt as the ground finishes settling.
3 to 6 months is what i was told, so initially people use a marker. they run from $12.00 to $85.00 and much higher.

whaaaaaaaaa?

The area the foundation that the headstone will evenutally stand on isn't over the coffin area that they dig up. There's a comfort zone between the burial area and the foundation area. So, there is never any danger of a foundation tilting unless they are jipping you of your plot space and putting it ontop of your coffin area, which can cause problems when it's time to bury more peeps in the grave. Plus, they place a block of cement in there, usually and surprisingly supported by two empty cement buckets (lil insider info for ya there). Foundation can be laid after one month or after the first serious rain after burial because that's when the risk for serious sinkage that may include areas not dug up passes. The exception is for burials in the winter when you need to wait til spring -- mid-March.

The thing that takes the longest is getting the actual finished headstone. A lot of the new sought after stones come from quarries in India and Asia and just getting the slab to carve can take 5 months. This is also why they are the most expensive.

Ah, the perks of living in a town consisting of nothing but cemetaries -- Working for momument dealers and knowing how not to get hosed.

But you can't use the money excuse for her. She spent so much flying back and forth to Texas. And if it wasn't her money, don't you think she could have answered that she didn't have enough money for a headstone for Casey? People would have donated money if that was the case. Look at how much publicity she got! You can't tell me that woman is hurting for money. You also can't tell me - like her or hate her -that she's not making money off of her kid's death. Let's face the cold reality, she is.

And I don't buy this enduring pain bullshit either. She spins it, once again, to be all about her. She's thrusted into the spotlight with how she sacraficed a son. Okay, anyone can give her that. But now she's sacrificing her happiness because she's allowing them to put up a headstone and how that aches her heart?! Why is it all about her? What about her son? I'm sure he would have liked a headstone! And I love how the rest of the family is made out to be evil because they wanted one.

FORD
05-30-2006, 03:19 AM
Who said the rest of the family was evil? I only said 4morequeers was an ignorant, illiterate little pansy ass.

binnie
05-30-2006, 03:21 AM

Maybe those two aren't mutually exclusive.
Maybe being active and having an "agenda" as you call it, is her way of mourning?

LoungeMachine
05-30-2006, 04:13 AM
Isn't it ironic.......

No Con has commented ON THE THREAD TOPIC, but instead took the opportunity to SPIN it into another Cindy Bashing Thread......

" This isn't about my fucking mom, it's about my fucking headstone"

-Casey

Who are the REAL attention whores?

[ and I'm on the record as NOT being a defender of Ms. Sheehan, either]

ashstralia
05-30-2006, 07:12 AM
'On Friday, Sheehan answered questions about the headstone via e-mail from Australia, where she has spent the week speaking out against the country's support of the U.S.-led invasion in Iraq.'

apparently no one told her that Mr. Howard was not home.

we did appreciate her corporate whore dollars, though.

sadaist
05-30-2006, 07:25 AM
I think it's cool they put the VH logo on there. Obviously something he loved. As for waiting to put a tombstone, she said she didn't want one. Because it would be hard for her to deal with. Now it's not really about her is it. When I go, I don't want an unmarkeed grave because it would be hard for a family member to see. I think it's disrespectful.

Anyways, enough about the headstone. I don't like Cindy. She is a media whore who wants to sell more books and profit from her sons death. From a hazardous profession which he chose and knew the risks. From what I have heard & seen, Casey was a good man, and it's a shame we have lost him or anyone else in this war.

sadaist
05-30-2006, 07:29 AM

Exactly. If that were not true, this headstone business would not even make the press. She wanted everyone to know 1) why she did it the way she did, 2) She is in Australia doing important work, & 3) you can get her book at Amazon.com.

DrMaddVibe
05-30-2006, 07:44 AM
The real world where I happen to know someone dealing with a similar situation. A friend of mine died almost a year ago of cancer, and his "headstone" isn't on his grave yet, but will be very soon. I just happenned to see the plans for it yesterday, which ironically enough, would have been his birthday. And his partner is still working through the loss, as I imagine the rest of his family is. :(

You rambling dolt!

He gets his gravestone for FREE!

Who are you kidding about the friends bit? Your delusional ass can't be bothered to see the rays of sunshine outside your bunker door!

DrMaddVibe
05-30-2006, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Isn't it ironic.......

No Con has commented ON THE THREAD TOPIC, but instead took the opportunity to SPIN it into another Cindy Bashing Thread......

-Casey

That's because I put a topic up well over a week ago; you dickless liberal, and all I got from your goons was a tired rant about MY service!

Go hang out in foLIARrd's bunker...asshole!

4moreyears
05-30-2006, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Dan

BTW...Fuck Off.

Sorry...His mother is more concerned about pupllicity for her own agenda than her son and family. She deserves all she has coming.

4moreyears
05-30-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

But you can't use the money excuse for her. She spent so much flying back and forth to Texas. And if it wasn't her money, don't you think she could have answered that she didn't have enough money for a headstone for Casey? People would have donated money if that was the case. Look at how much publicity she got! You can't tell me that woman is hurting for money. You also can't tell me - like her or hate her -that she's not making money off of her kid's death. Let's face the cold reality, she is.

And I don't buy this enduring pain bullshit either. She spins it, once again, to be all about her. She's thrusted into the spotlight with how she sacraficed a son. Okay, anyone can give her that. But now she's sacrificing her happiness because she's allowing them to put up a headstone and how that aches her heart?! Why is it all about her? What about her son? I'm sure he would have liked a headstone! And I love how the rest of the family is made out to be evil because they wanted one.

AMEN!!!

sadaist
05-30-2006, 08:23 AM
AMEN!!!

Amen & Hallelujah!!

sadaist
05-30-2006, 08:24 AM
Sorry. I hate getting political at this site. Doesn't Van Halen rock? I just listened to 1984 earlier and Girl Gone Bad has to be one of my favorite songs. Maybe it was one of Casey's too?

4moreyears
05-30-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
Sorry. I hate getting political at this site. Doesn't Van Halen rock? I just listened to 1984 earlier and Girl Gone Bad has to be one of my favorite songs. Maybe it was one of Casey's too?

Amen to Girl Gone Bad to me one of the most under rated VH songs ever.

LoungeMachine
05-30-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
That's because I put a topic up well over a week ago; you dickless liberal, and all I got from your goons was a tired rant about MY service!

Go hang out in foLIARrd's bunker...asshole!

For starters, ASSMunch, none of us "goons" even bothered to READ your lame thread [until now], let alone POST in it......

Your fight was with NightProwler, and he handed you your lunch LMMFAO

FORD has a bunker?

Bet it's stocked with the best beer at least.

Have you bothered to check the air pressure or had the tank emptied on your "bunker" this year? How's security at Mobile Acres?

dickless liberal LMMFAO

Buu Huu
:D

Hardrock69
05-30-2006, 09:47 AM
Aside from the comments that she is a media whore, etc., she has a right a) to free speech in this country, b) to grieve as she sees fit, and c) to point out to the world what a bunch of lying, corrupt, genocidal maniacs Chimpy and his regime are.

She is not doing anything that any other sensible person would not do if they chose.

If I lost a family member in an unnecessary war that was based on lies, I would be pissed off as well!

amadeus
05-30-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Amen to that...
For one, they're damned expensive, especially when you couple that with funeral costs.

Dying ain't cheap...for anyone.

Being a veteran, he is eligible for a free headstone and marker. It isn't a big one but as I recently buried my uncle and my father, both veterans, the headstones do not look cheap at all. I mean, she may have been offered and not accepted it and that is her choice.

DEMON CUNT
05-30-2006, 09:58 AM
How many family members do you neocon types have over in Iraq?

4moreyears
05-30-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

None, But I do have a cousin in the Air Force stationed in New Jersey. What does that matter though...can I not have an opinion unless I have a family member who has dies in a war? This cunt is out of control and she has made herself into a media whore by using her son's death and deserves any criticsm she receives.

Ally_Kat
05-30-2006, 04:04 PM
Who said the rest of the family was evil? I only said 4morequeers was an ignorant, illiterate little pansy ass.

I didn't say you said it hun, but read her comment about how she's sacraficing because the rest of the family wants it. I'm related to people who talk like that and I know the reasoning why people word things as such.

Ally_Kat
05-30-2006, 04:06 PM

Family members: two
Close friends: five
Friends that died: one
Connections to death industry: twelve

I think I qualify to give an opinion...not that I thought we had to qualify to give opnions in the country, but oh well.

Ally_Kat
05-30-2006, 04:21 PM
Isn't it ironic.......

-Casey

Well then, your rendition of Casey must have missed these quotes --

"I didn't want to put a tombstone on my son's grave...I didn't want one more marble proof that my son was dead...It is important for the rest of Casey's family to have one... I guess the pain of seeing it etched in marble that he is dead is another pain I will have to deal with."

Cindy made herself the martyr of the headstone situation, so how can we not comment about the thread topic without mentioning her?

The sad thing is is that this is about Casey, not her. Just like you're upset with how we're talking about her instead of Casey, I'm upset at her for making it about her and not Casey.

diamondD
05-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Isn't it ironic.......

-Casey

Actually, he knew FORD would take the bait on his post, and FORD bit when he started defending her. FORD never misses an opportunity to repeat himself. ;)

diamondD
05-30-2006, 05:04 PM
The main question of this topic should be, which logo did they put? The Classic or the 5150 circle version? The picture doesn't say.

jcook11
05-30-2006, 07:06 PM
Go sit down Cindy, your fifteen minutes were up along time ago

LoungeMachine
05-30-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
The main question of this topic should be, which logo did they put? The Classic or the 5150 circle version? The picture doesn't say.

Took 33 replies before someone asked this very question.....

That was my point...:cool:

bobgnote
05-30-2006, 08:10 PM
Cindy DOES suck. She is a spin doctor. She hides the illegal power deals in California preceded ALL THE BAD, MAD, MISSION PLANNING.

Casey Sheehan DIED, partly as a result of his Mother's neglect.

Mothers are usually NOT ENOUGH, to program a son OR a daughter, so any of you are LUCKY to get anything, in the US, you can pitch, from EITHER PARENT.

"Our Casey," reads an inscription on the front. "Ever faithful, kind, and gentle, good son, beloved brother, brave soldier, dear friend, you loved your family and lived your life serving others to the end." Six icons grace the other side, representing a military insignia, the theater, Eagle Scouts, Van Halen, the World Wrestling Federation and Superman.

Also on the front are Casey's name and the dates of his life and death, which reveal an uncanny synchronicity. In addition to Memorial Day, Monday will also be Casey's birthday, the day on which he would have turned 27.

The installation of the headstone on Casey's grave is likely to get more notice than the vast majority of such installations. Casey's mother, Cindy Sheehan, has become a well-known anti-war activist since Casey's death, frequently in the spotlight in front of a highly divided crowd.

The absence of a headstone on Casey's grave became fodder for Sheehan's critics last year, who accused her of being negligent and disrespectful. Sheehan did not publicly respond for the first several months of such charges. But on April 10, she wrote a blog entry excoriating her critics and recounting the torturous experience of burying her son.

"I didn't want to put a tombstone on my son's grave," she wrote, capitalizing the letters of the word "tomb." "I didn't want one more marble proof that my son was dead."

For the first year after Casey died, wrote Sheehan in the entry, she referred to the place he was buried not as a cemetery, but as "Casey's Park." During that time

she visited the cemetery nearly every day, she wrote, placing fresh flowers weekly on Casey's grave.

Sheehan also said that her estranged husband Patrick had taken on the responsibility of handling Casey's gravesite.

On Friday, Sheehan answered questions about the headstone via e-mail from Australia, where she has spent the week speaking out against the country's support of the U.S.-led invasion in Iraq.

Sheehan said she had paid for the tombstone herself and was part of a family effort to put it up, even though its installation saddened her.

"It is important for the rest of Casey's family to have one," she wrote Friday. "I guess the pain of seeing it etched in marble that he is dead is another pain I will have to deal with."

That pain, said Sheehan, stems from her belief that Casey should still be alive.

"I still feel he was killed for lies," she wrote.

The headstone was very expensive, Sheehan wrote. She said that the government should have paid for it because of its responsibility for his death. But Sheehan said money is not the main issue.

"It's about the lies that are still killing our children and innocent Iraqis," she wrote. "It's about unnecessary tombstones all over the world because of the Bush regime."

TELL YOU WHAT.

It was part of a FAMILY EFFORT, so the VH on the tombstone was NOT with Cindy, whose website and e-mail has ignored every effort I have made, to get her to quit squandering Casey's media leverage in a ditch in Crawford, so she can fund LAWYERS, who can actually stop the war AND the underlying frauds!

But Cindy is like the rest of those on TV, insufficient to democracy, for being on TV. She cannot fathom WHY the crooks who bring the bogus spin and hide the bogus power deals should be finked out, UNLESS SHE IS RAKING IN THE SCAM-DONATIONS.

She is getting money for this, somewhere, or she is a greedy IDIOT. Only a greedy IDIOT would knock off spin on her dead kid, for NO GAIN, year after year, unless the money is good, sorry no Super Bowl.

CINDY knows Van Halen is a fraud, that David Lee Roth is a schmuck, that the Aruba-Van der Sloot case is a Van Halen parallel take-off. Cindy knows about deja vu and Planet Hollywood, now that she has taken her Katie Couric posing, to extreme spin maven levels.

She will not resolve any issues related to HER SPIN CIRCUS< since THAT would take her party away, and no more free attention and money, THEN. Cindy stinks, not as bad as some, worse than many.

:p

BigBadBrian
05-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Dan

BTW...Fuck Off.

Truth hurts, huh?

She is an opportunistic cunt. Deal with it.

:)

BigBadBrian
05-30-2006, 09:22 PM
You have no respect for the troops.

I imagine Casey would kick your ass for saying that about his mother. I would.

LOL!

That's a good one, boy.

:)

4moreyears
05-30-2006, 11:22 PM

God Bless Casey Sheehan and all beofre and after who fought for this country.

sadaist
05-31-2006, 06:06 AM
Took 33 replies before someone asked this very question.....

That was my point...:cool:

Then why didn't YOU ask the question? Why did you come into this thread with guns blazing aiming for anyone who doesn't like Cindy or how she used Casey's headstone as another publicity opportunity? Everyone else sucks for not bringing it up, not you? Fucking cockhole.

DrMaddVibe
05-31-2006, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
Then why didn't YOU ask the question? Why did you come into this thread with guns blazing aiming for anyone who doesn't like Cindy or how she used Casey's headstone as another publicity opportunity? Everyone else sucks for not bringing it up, not you? Fucking cockhole.

Because he's an idiot that can't express an original thought!

LoungeMachine
05-31-2006, 08:46 AM
LMAO

Another job well done......

LoungeMachine
05-31-2006, 08:49 AM
Isn't it ironic.......

-Casey

I guess this is me "coming in with guns blazing", and without an original thought.....

Hey, you mensas may want to revisit the thread title.

LMMFAO

DEMON CUNT
05-31-2006, 10:22 AM
Family members: two
Close friends: five
Friends that died: one

I think I qualify to give an opinion...not that I thought we had to qualify to give opnions in the country, but oh well.

Unless the opinion disagrees with yours.

You are a habitual liar.

DEMON CUNT
05-31-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
LOL!

That's a good one, boy.

Are your kids old enough for military service yet?

Ally_Kat
05-31-2006, 06:07 PM
Unless the opinion disagrees with yours.

You are a habitual liar.

Prove it.

The only time I've come out and told someone they were flat out wrong with their opinion was Keeyth and that was because his opinion was based on faulty information about plane mechanics. You had me, my brother, and about three guys in here versed in plane mechanics trying to explain things to him.

Keeyth
05-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Prove it.

The only time I've come out and told someone they were flat out wrong with their opinion was Keeyth and that was because his opinion was based on faulty information about plane mechanics. You had me, my brother, and about three guys in here versed in plane mechanics trying to explain things to him.

Well, I'm glad that after all this time, I can just randomly check out what Ally's doing and find she's STILL talking about me... ...in the first post I check, no less... ...ah, can you feel the love?

Oh, and by the way, you may have TOLD me I was flat out wrong, but that is what I TOLD you too. You did not PROVE that I was wrong at all. You just had more people jumping in and trying to back you up, and all of them claiming to be "experts" with nothing better to do than post in a forum during the day. Opinions and Assholes, sometimes they are one and the same. Time will have to tell on that one I guess, but I think you will see that one day history will show that I was right.
But I digress...

As for this thread, the only thing I really care about is WHICH VH logo did Casey have on his tombstone, and why? Was he a big fan of Roth? Or was he over there fighting for the Fat Bette Midlers freedom?

THESE are the REAL questions people want to know!!!!

Ally_Kat
05-31-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Well, I'm glad that after all this time, I can just randomly check out what Ally's doing and find she's STILL talking about me... ...in the first post I check, no less... ...ah, can you feel the love?

He called me a liar and I told him of the only instance where I did do something similar to what he accused me of, which happened to be that incident between us. Is this STILL talking about you? Hell the search results (and yes, there are recent Ally searchs in the search history ;) ) will show you this is the first time I mentioned you in forever. I don't think there's anything to take out of this, but hey, if you have that much time on your hands - send some my way! lol

Originally posted by Keeyth
Oh, and by the way, you may have TOLD me I was flat out wrong, but that is what I TOLD you too. You did not PROVE that I was wrong at all. You just had more people jumping in and trying to back you up, and all of them claiming to be "experts" with nothing better to do than post in a forum during the day. Opinions and Assholes, sometimes they are one and the same. Time will have to tell on that one I guess, but I think you will see that one day history will show that I was right.
But I digress...

And like I said, he called me a liar and I told him I don't do that and the only time I did was when I knew you had faulty information. I was owning up to the one time I did and my reasoning behind it. If you want to still try to hold that information true after Air Force veterans, an FAA mechanic, and an airliner insurer tried to correct some wrong information you were stating as basis for your opinion, that's your prerogative. That was that thread and I wasn't bringing the argument into this thread. I was explaining my reasoning behind an action I took.

Nice to see that I'm that important and interesting to search and quasi-stalk though. ;) Altho it reminds me too much of my cunt aunt, but that's a whole 'nother thread.

diamondD
05-31-2006, 09:41 PM
Keeyth's posts are irrelevant since it's been proven that he just makes his facts up. That much is a FACT and can be proven with a search no matter how much that numbnuts babbles about it.

LoungeMachine
05-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Keeyth's posts are irrelevant since it's been proven that he just makes his facts up. That much is a FACT and can be proven with a search no matter how much that numbnuts babbles about it.

Yeah, but isn't that also what you say about FORD?

diamondD
06-01-2006, 03:36 AM
Yeah, but at least FORD's a funny loon. I love showing people his posts to get a laugh out of. Keeyth is the Kenny Banya to FORD's Seinfeld. :D

FORD
06-01-2006, 04:07 AM
Yeah, but at least FORD's a funny loon. I love showing people his posts to get a laugh out of. Keeyth is the Kenny Banya to FORD's Seinfeld. :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

(Thanks Jeff, you inspired an avatar change :D )

LoungeMachine
06-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Thats GOLD, Jerry

GOLD!

DEMON CUNT
06-01-2006, 08:49 AM
Prove it.

You post, you lie and deep down inside you know it. Poor lonely fat girl.

LoungeMachine
06-01-2006, 08:59 AM

That's a good name for this administration.

The Death Industry.