PDA

View Full Version : Victim Fights Back, Kills Robber

rustoffa
05-30-2006, 11:06 PM
Victim Fights Back, Kills Robber

ATLANTA -- Five robbers picked the wrong victim in Midtown Atlanta last night and one of them paid with her life.

The victim, Thomas Autry, fought back; killing one robber and wounding another. Three other suspects are in jail.

Autry was walking to his girlfriend's home after getting off work as a waiter at Jocks and Jills.

The five suspects pulled up in a car and confronted the victim in the 500 block of Penn Street just before midnight.

Autry began running down the street yelling for help. Residents who heard him called 911. While he was running, Autry pulled a pocket knife from his backpack.

Two of the robbers jumped from the car. When one of the robbers pointed a shotgun at him, the Autry kicked it out of his hands.

At that point two of the robbers jumped on the victim. During the struggle he stabbed both of them. One, a 17-year-old female who has been identified as Amy Martin, died of her wounds. Officials say Martin was pregnant. A second is in critical condition.

Amy's mother, Alesher Zeigler, says, "She was trying to fit in... and this new boyfriend she was with he just totally changed her, totally changed her." Zeigler says Amy's boyfriend was also involved in the robbery.

Police arrived on the scene and with a description of the car; they quickly arrested the three other suspects.

Other suspects arrested were identified as Christopher Daniel, 19, of Atlanta; Kendall Barksdale, 18, of Atlanta; Christopher Hayes, 18, of Douglasville and a 16-year-old male juvenile. They will all be charged with aggravated assault and armed robbery.

Thomas Autry, who is a former U.S. Marine, will not be charged since police say he was acting in self defense. Officials say Autry is extremely remorseful.

Autry "...just trying to protect myself. I'm sorry."

frets5150
05-31-2006, 12:45 AM
More power to Thomas Autry...
Amy Martin...Rot in FUCKIN HELL...Lets see if you fit in down there.:gulp:

Hardrock69
05-31-2006, 02:59 AM
LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING UNITED STATES MARINES!!!!

HOO-RAH!!!

Too bad the robbers did not ALL get killed.

Fuck those motherfucking criminal fucks!
:mad:

binnie
05-31-2006, 03:07 AM
Hell yeah!

Good for you Sir!

jcook11
05-31-2006, 05:53 PM
BWAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry
05-31-2006, 09:28 PM
Got no sympathy for punk thieves whatsoever.

DeadOrAlive
06-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Totally gnarly. Cheers for the Marines.

Redballjets88
06-01-2006, 12:22 AM
thats awesome

sadaist
06-01-2006, 02:10 AM
The guys in the car had the women jump out and get the guy? Christ! And pregnant to boot. Too bad the guy didn't have a gun of his own. The reason he is remorseful is that he didn't kill all 5.

binnie
06-01-2006, 03:33 AM
Probably!

Hardrock69
06-01-2006, 09:55 AM
Hell, I am remorseful he did not kill all 5!

FORD
06-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Hell, I am remorseful he did not kill all 5!

Shit, he's only one man with a knife. How's he supposed to run three different directions at the same time?

sadaist
06-01-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Shit, he's only one man with a knife. How's he supposed to run three different directions at the same time?

The bullet that killed JFK did some pretty amazing shit. Why can't this guy?

FORD
06-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
The bullet that killed JFK did some pretty amazing shit. Why can't this guy?

And if you really believe that story, I got a beachfront condo in Tucson for sale.

ashstralia
06-01-2006, 11:52 AM
And if you really believe that story, I got a beachfront condo in Tucson for sale.

c'mon dave, gimme a break.

Terry
06-01-2006, 08:02 PM

Sounds great!! I'll call my realtor and get the paperwork for the offer starte...

Hey!!! Wait a minute!!!! There's no beachfront property available in Tucson!!!!!!:mad:

Dr. Love
06-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah right. This story is complete bull shit. It's obvious the guy was a ninja, not a marine.

rustoffa
06-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Yeah right. This story is complete bull shit. It's obvious the guy was a ninja, not a marine.

It was all over the news here. Fucking crazy.

Link (http://cbs46.com/Global/story.asp?S=4969968)

The_KiD
06-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Impressive if that is what really happened..

KiD