PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with all-natural toothpaste?

rustoffa
06-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Has anyone else found this puzzling? I've never tried any of it, but I noticed some Ben & Jerry's toothpaste next to AIM on the toothpaste aisle. Why in the fuck would anyone want to turn back the hands of time where cavity prevention is cuntcerned? The same thing goes for deodorant....bring on the chemicals' is what I say. There's alot of stinking motherfuckers' out there....and toothless ones!

Any thoughts?

:confused:

FORD
06-02-2006, 12:28 AM
Fluoride has been linked to various forms of cancer, and most anti-perspirant deodorants contain aluminum. High levels of aluminum in the body have been linked to such things as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimers.

It's the act of brushing itself which cleans the plaque off your teeth, not the fluoride. And as far as deodorants go, something that clogs your pores can't be good in the long run anyway. Just use the stuff that keeps you from stinking and keep the metal in your CD collection.

jcook11
06-02-2006, 12:58 AM
They just did a new study and found out that cancer is hereditary in lab rats.

Coyote
06-02-2006, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Fluoride has been linked to various forms of cancer, and most anti-perspirant deodorants contain aluminum. High levels of aluminum in the body have been linked to such things as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimers.

It's the act of brushing itself which cleans the plaque off your teeth, not the fluoride. And as far as deodorants go, something that clogs your pores can't be good in the long run anyway. Just use the stuff that keeps you from stinking and keep the metal in your CD collection.

Wasn't that shit used as rat poison back in the day?

Panamark
06-02-2006, 01:35 AM
What about the Swedish chemist joke..

A swede goes into the chemist. (Try to
imagine the accents)

Swedish Dude:Hullo, Im after a deodorant...
Swedish Chemist: "Ball or Aerosol"
Swedish Dude: Nooo, its for my armpits !

Hardrock69
06-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Aluminum oxide is used in most toothpaste.

I have been thinking of switching, as I am not interested in turning back into a drooling idiot baby when I am 95....
:rolleyes:

rustoffa
06-02-2006, 10:15 PM
No doubt, the aluminum scare is heavily documented. I'm still not cuntvinced. I remember the pots and pans in the old days...skillets' too. This stupid motherfucker tried to sell me a set of 14 hundred dollar cookware based on the "metal" scare. I guess it was some kind of "matalware" party...fucking mind numbing. The little woman told me it was a dinner party...she was pissed about the shit afterwards. Goddamn fucking pyramiding AMWAY-UP-THE-ASS type shit.

Anyway, the dipshit had this oil-impregnated stainless steel cookware...fucking dog and pony show. I don't know if he was cooking DOG, but he was really proud of the fast-cooking nature of this SUPERWARE. He mentioned all the usual suspects....ALUMINUM...NYLON...IRON.

That's when I asked him about CAST-IRON-SKILLETS. He started juggling some intellectual battle maces...babbling about heavy metal cuntcentration and shit. After he was finished, I waxed sentimental about how you can clean a cast iron skillet with salt, after cooking beef liver over a campfire. He ignored everything I said, and went into another carnie diatribe.

I finished the evening off with a story about how chromes' disease had nothing to do with front bumpers.

Romeo Delight
06-03-2006, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa

Anyway, the dipshit had this oil-impregnated stainless steel cookware...fucking dog and pony show. I don't know if he was cooking DOG, but he was really proud of the fast-cooking nature of this SUPERWARE.

He started juggling some intellectual battle maces...babbling about heavy metal cuntcentration and shit.

I finished the evening off with a story about how chromes' disease had nothing to do with front bumpers.

This is just gold.

"Intellectual battle maces":lol: :gun: