PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Carter has ties to the bin Ladens too apparantly...

diamondD
06-02-2006, 10:06 AM
FORD's worst nightmare. (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1641203/posts)

The film the world never viewed: Fahrenheit Jimmy Carter
Canada Free Press ^ | May 31, 2006 | Judi McLeod

Posted on 05/31/2006 7:59:00 AM PDT by Quilla

Ex-U.S. President Jimmy Carter is in league with Osama bin Laden.

A paper trail shows that more than $1 million has been funneled from Bakr M. Bin Laden on behalf of the Saudi Bin Laden Group to The Carter Center.

That’s an impressive bit of investigative journalism that comes your way, not courtesy of the New York Times and company, but from Melanie Morgan, Chairman, Censure Carter Committee (Censure Carter Committee ).

"An investigation by the Censure Carter Committee into the financing for The Carter Center of Atlanta, Georgia founded by President Carter and his wife to advance his "Blame America First" policies reveals that over $1,000,000 has been funneled from Bakr M. Bin Laden for the Saudi Bin Laden Group to the Carter Center," says Censure Carter.Com in a mainstream media-ignored recent media release.

"In fact, an online report accuses former President Carter of meeting with 10 of Osama Bin Laden’s brothers early in 2000, Carter and his wife, Rosalyn followed up their meeting with a breakfast with Bakr Bin Laden in September 2000 and secured the first $200,000 towards the more than $1 million that has been received by the Carter Center."

Imagine the implications if this turns out to be true.

diamondD
06-02-2006, 10:08 AM
World News
See other World News Articles

Title: The Film The World Never Viewed: Fahrenheit Jimmy Carter
Source: Canada Free Press
URL Source: http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/cover053106.htm
Published: May 31, 2006
Author: Judi McLeod
Post Date: 2006-05-31 10:20:17 by Badeye
127 Comments

The film the world never viewed: Fahrenheit Jimmy Carter By Judi McLeod Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ex-U.S. President Jimmy Carter is in league with Osama bin Laden.

A paper trail shows that more than $1 million has been funneled from Bakr M. Bin Laden on behalf of the Saudi Bin Laden Group to The Carter Center.

That’s an impressive bit of investigative journalism that comes your way, not courtesy of the New York Times and company, but from Melanie Morgan, Chairman, Censure Carter Committee (Censure Carter Committee ).

"An investigation by the Censure Carter Committee into the financing for The Carter Center of Atlanta, Georgia founded by President Carter and his wife to advance his "Blame America First" policies reveals that over $1,000,000 has been funneled from Bakr M. Bin Laden for the Saudi Bin Laden Group to the Carter Center," says Censure Carter.Com in a mainstream media-ignored recent media release.

"In fact, an online report accuses former President Carter of meeting with 10 of Osama Bin Laden’s brothers early in 2000, Carter and his wife, Rosalyn followed up their meeting with a breakfast with Bakr Bin Laden in September 2000 and secured the first $200,000 towards the more than $1 million that has been received by the Carter Center."

These facts take a back seat to `shockumentary’ maker Michael’s Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11 accusations of President George W. Bush having close bin Laden ties.

Don’t wait for Hollywood to set the record straight.

"If you think this news troubles Michael Moore and his friends in the liberal, anti-war crowd, think again," says CensureCarter.com. "You see, they’re not interested in the truth–they only seem interested in advancing their defeatist political message: "America is almost always wrong–America is the source of many of the world’s problems."

Still basking in the limelight of Fahrenheit 9/11 during the 2004 Democratic National Convention, the Carters hosted Michael Moore in the presidential viewing box, while ex-President Bill Clinton addressed the flock.

In terms of risking American national security, doesn’t the continuing Carter pattern show shades of Benedict Arnold?

Getting in a lather won’t stop the peanut farmer or the shockumentary meister.

With help, Melanie Morgan and Censure Carter Campaign will,

The campaign is about to launch its second wave of television ads on national television networks asking Americans to rebuke Carter’s efforts in North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba and elsewhere.

The mainstream media is pretending that the Carter-bin Laden story is a non-issue, so the Censure Carter Campaign is out raising the money to air the facts in TV ads.

"The more money we raise, the more airtime we can purchase," say campaign organizers.

"A typical spot on CNN or Fox News during the daytime will cost us about $4,000-$6,000. We must collect the contributions of thousands of people who can make a $25, $50, $100 or $250 contribution.

"Or we can make up our goals with fewer people contributing a more generous amount–say $500, $1,000, $2,500 or even the full $4,000 or $6,000 to buy each spot that will be seen by people all across the nation,

"No matter what you can afford, please make your contribution now, and help us get the message out."

Michael Moore notwithstanding, the truth really matters.

Meanwhile, not all peanuts growing in Georgia are in the ground.

Link (http://libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=143815)

diamondD
06-02-2006, 10:09 AM
If he has anything to do with any of his brothers, he's every bit as guilty as Bush is for doing business with them.

The BCE is running wild!

FORD
06-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Free Republic?

Show me a legitmate source.

And no, "Canada Free(p) Press" doesn't count.

diamondD
06-02-2006, 01:53 PM
We know you are the king of reputable sources FORD.

How's that Rove indictment coming? Your sources still standing by that BS story?

jcook11
06-02-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Free Republic?

"C'mon Dave gimme a break"......
Ha! Ha!

BigBadBrian
06-02-2006, 03:00 PM
Free Republic?

FORD, nothing counts for you unless it is what you want to hear.

That's quite obvious.

Jimmy Carter is no better than Bush as far as Osama bin Laden goes. Most likely much worse since he has a history of traitorous behavior.

:gulp:

FORD
06-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Jimmy Carter doesn't have a documented 40 year history with the Bin Laden family like the BCE does.

FORD
06-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
We know you are the king of reputable sources FORD.

How's that Rove indictment coming? Your sources still standing by that BS story?

There were sealed indictments issued by the Judge who was on Fitz' grand jury. The order to seal them came from Speedy Gonzales himself, who is technically Fitz' boss.

Now why would they seal an indictment, unless it was something that the BCE wanted hidden? Like a Rove indictment perhaps?

jcook11
06-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Jimmy Carter doesn't have a documented 40 year history with the Bin Laden family like the BCE does.

Well I guess we have to give Jim a pass then.

diamondD
06-02-2006, 03:53 PM
But if he took a million dollar donation, it's ok in FORD's book of fairy tales. As long as there's no way to blame Bush, it's perfectly ok.

diamondD
06-02-2006, 03:56 PM
There were sealed indictments issued by the Judge who was on Fitz' grand jury. The order to seal them came from Speedy Gonzales himself, who is technically Fitz' boss.

Now why would they seal an indictment, unless it was something that the BCE wanted hidden? Like a Rove indictment perhaps?

What happened to any day now? You were the one posting that. It was coming with hours.

Just admit you jumped the gun and posted something that wasn't verifiable and turned out to be bullshit.

If these people start buying ads on TV for this, you can bet it cleared some lawyers before airing.

jcook11
06-02-2006, 03:59 PM
SHHHH! You're confusing him

ELVIS
06-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Who is Bakr M. Bin Laden ??

ELVIS
06-02-2006, 04:54 PM

What's wrong with having ties to the Bin Laden family ??

They disowned Osama...

diamondD
06-02-2006, 07:02 PM
He knows that, but he thinks he is slipping it by people when he tries to tie it to Bush. After repeating it like a broken record for years, reality might be crashing down all around him.

If Jimmah is BCE, who's really safe? I'm betting Howard Dean is a secret BCE operative made to look like the Democrats are insane.

The BCE is slick. Never doubt their reach.

diamondD
06-02-2006, 07:18 PM
FORD, you like to say it was the BCE that created the terrorists, particulary bin Laden. Guess who's policy it was that started it all?

Washington's policy in Afghanistan was shaped by US President Jimmy Carter's national security advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and was continued by his successors. His plan went far beyond simply forcing Soviet troops to withdraw; rather it aimed to foster an international movement to spread Islamic fanaticism into the Muslim Central Asian Soviet republics to destabilise the Soviet Union.

greenleft.org so there! (http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2001/465/465p15.htm)

diamondD
06-02-2006, 07:23 PM
The last word goes to Zbigniew Brzezinski: “What was more important in the world view of history? The Taliban or the fall of the Soviet Empire? A few stirred up Muslims or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the Cold War?”

LoungeMachine
06-02-2006, 10:26 PM
Habitat For Inhumanity

[ I crack myself up sometimes]

:lol:

ELVIS
06-02-2006, 10:35 PM
At least one person laughs at your bullshit...

LoungeMachine
06-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Awww,

Having a bad day?

LMAO

rustoffa
06-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Washington's policy in Afghanistan was shaped by US President Jimmy Carter's national security advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and was continued by his successors. His plan went far beyond simply forcing Soviet troops to withdraw; rather it aimed to foster an international movement to spread Islamic fanaticism into the Muslim Central Asian Soviet republics to destabilise the Soviet Union.

greenleft.org so there! (http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2001/465/465p15.htm)

Fucking Carter....can't really blame the dipshit. He was stuck on stupid from the get-go. He probably knew less about the Soviet Union than Egypt. His mideast peace summit held the weight of a mudskipper. Fuck, the CIA was running sorties all-the-way into Tibet behind his back.

Eventually, he ruined our immigration laws forever, and went not-so-quietly into that silent night. His entire post-Presidential existence has been nothing more than glad handing popular apathetic causes'.

jcook11
06-03-2006, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Fucking Carter....can't really blame the dipshit. He was stuck on stupid from the get-go. He probably knew less about the Soviet Union than Egypt. His mideast peace summit held the weight of a mudskipper. Fuck, the CIA was running sorties all-the-way into Tibet behind his back.

Eventually, he ruined our immigration laws forever, and went not-so-quietly into that silent night. His entire post-Presidential existence has been nothing more than glad handing popular apathetic causes'.

Excellent RUSTOFFA Excellent

Guitar Shark
06-03-2006, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
At least one person laughs at your bullshit...

Make that two... that was pretty fucking funny Lounge. :D

"I'm just a poor peanut farmer from GeorgeW..." ;)

Switch84
06-03-2006, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Fucking Carter....can't really blame the dipshit. He was stuck on stupid from the get-go. He probably knew less about the Soviet Union than Egypt.

:D :D :D DA-YUM, Russ Baby!! BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA, gotta go, you're KILLING ME...;)

BigBadBrian
06-03-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Doesn't take much, I imagine.

Kind of like a toddler playing with the box instead of the toy.

:cool:

diamondD
06-03-2006, 08:47 AM
FORD. you don't have anything to say about Carter's policy that his administration enacted? You didn't come rushing in discounting this one quite as easily.

;)

scam failin
06-03-2006, 09:27 AM
it's amazing how anyone could be suprised about anybody in a position of power,that they would be any different than the average crook.martin luther king jr. preaching god and having numerous affairs(it's what i heard)but i can definetly believe that one, carter with this bullshit bin laden story on and on and on ect............. WHEN YOU FIND OUT YOUR CLOSEST BESTEST MOST "TRUSTED" PERSON IN THE WORLD..........IS ACTUALLY YOUR ENEMY.........YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN.YOU ARE THE ENEMY.society is gonna find out that absolutely everything we've been fed since birth is a complete lie.

LoungeMachine
06-03-2006, 09:32 AM
WayneL?

That you?

LOL

DrMaddVibe
06-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Habitat For Inhumanity

Don't worry...we laugh AT you ALL THE TIME BITCH!

Guitar Shark
06-04-2006, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Don't worry...we laugh AT you ALL THE TIME BITCH!

Are you really this much of a dick in real life?

FORD
06-04-2006, 02:50 AM
FORD. you don't have anything to say about Carter's policy that his administration enacted? You didn't come rushing in discounting this one quite as easily.

;)

Bryzinski might have come up with the idea of an Afghan resistance, but it was Poppy Bush who put his business crony Osama in charge.

diamondD
06-04-2006, 09:00 AM
I think we covered that business partner crap at the beginning of the thread. Thanks for admitting that if Jimmy took money from the bin Laden family, he's every bit as guilty as anyone else in the "BCE" who did business with them.

Got any prool that "Poppy" was the actual person or is this just another one of your facts that you'll duck from when questioned on?