PDA

View Full Version : Chimp, Condi, and Pickles : what's the story?

FORD
06-02-2006, 03:44 PM
So, talk around Washington DC is that Pickles Bush has moved out of the White House and into some hotel because she's sick of Chimpy's affair with Condaleeza Rice, who has on occasion called Junior her "husband" in public.

So if Junior is committing adultery, don't the Republicans now have to impeach him, or once again be proven hypocrites?

And will the racist Southern Republican base put up with this inter-racial romance?

Hell, the BCE could actually get entertaining for once. Stay tuned........

jcook11
06-02-2006, 03:48 PM
You should stop making your own meth FORD. That bathtub stuff really fucks you up.

LoungeMachine
06-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Got a source other than Raw Story?

;)

diamondD
06-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Or any source? The talk amongst the voices in your head doesn't count...

FORD
06-02-2006, 04:21 PM
June 1, 2006 -- UPDATED -- Rocky shoals for Bush marriage? Informed sources Inside the Beltway report that First Lady Laura Bush has established temporary residence in the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC as a result of a tiff with President Bush over an extramarital relationship involving her husband. Mr. Bush's tryst is said to involve Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. It is not known how long Mrs. Bush plans to remain at the Mayflower, however, her security detail has been present at the hotel during hours when the First Lady would normally be residing in the White House. While she was National Security Adviser, Rice, who has never been married, referred to George W. Bush as "my husband" before she corrected herself and said, "President. Bush" Rice was speaking at a dinner hosted by New York Times bureau chief Philip Taubman when she made her "husband" remarks.

WMR is tracking the Laura Bush story.

LoungeMachine
06-02-2006, 04:21 PM
LOL

FORD
06-02-2006, 04:22 PM
June 2, 2006 -- A White House source, speaking on background, vehemently denied to WMR that there are marital problems between President Bush and First Lady Laura Bush over a reported extramarital affair between Mr. Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. However, two mainstream media sources have confirmed that their sources also have reported an ongoing affair between Mr. Bush and Rice.

The mainstream media is hamstrung in reporting stories about Bush's personal life. For example, in 2001, the media highlighted Bush's comments about his passing out from choking on a pretzel while watching a football game in the White House. In reality, Bush, who claims he gave up drinking years ago, passed out from being inebriated. Washington's movers and shakers knew the story about Bush's drinking but the media studiously avoided it.

Link (http://www.waynemadsenreport.com)

LoungeMachine
06-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Oh, God......LET IT BE SO.......

OH, PLEASE LET IT BE SO

jcook11
06-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by FORD
So, talk around Washington DC is that Pickles Bush has moved out of the White House and into some hotel because she's sick of Chimpy's affair with Condaleeza Rice, who has on occasion called Junior her "husband" in public.

So if Junior is committing adultery, don't the Republicans now have to impeach him, or once again be proven hypocrites?

And will the racist Southern Republican base put up with this inter-racial romance?

How long does it take for you to come up with this shit? :confused:

frets5150
06-02-2006, 06:59 PM
I mean Laura Bush is no prize but having a relationship with Condoleezza Rice?
Fuckin Chimp is Dumber than I thought.

Denco28
06-02-2006, 06:59 PM

Denco28
06-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Kindasleezy, indeed!

FORD
06-02-2006, 07:03 PM
How do you know when it's love...... http://www.xtremepccentral.com/forums/images/smilies/love2.gif
Condi ♥ Chimpy

diamondD
06-02-2006, 07:09 PM
The Wayne Madsen Report. Holy crap! You tried to act like the articles I posted on Jimmah couldn't be true and you use this as your source?

LOL!

jcook11
06-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
The Wayne Madsen Report. Holy crap! You tried to act like the articles I posted on Jimmah couldn't be true and you use this as your source?

LOL!

Let'em alone it's fun to watch them make fools out of themselves :rolleyes:

jcook11
06-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Oh, God......LET IT BE SO.......

OH, PLEASE LET IT BE SO

Why so you guy's can call him a ****** lover! :D

FORD
06-02-2006, 09:42 PM
Hey, you shouldn't be complaining.... at least this goes against the rumor that he was doing Jimmy Jeff "Bulldog" Gannon Guckert.

DEMON CUNT
06-03-2006, 03:37 PM
He's totally banging her.

jcook11
06-05-2006, 01:42 AM
Yeah like Clinton fucking Marilyn Albright

matt19
06-05-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by jcook11
Yeah like Clinton fucking Marilyn Albright
LOL

jcook11
06-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Or Clinton fucking Al Gore.......Bubba to Al..."Drop them pants Albert and I'll show you some real "global warming".

Keef
06-06-2006, 10:38 PM

Supposed to be staying at the Mayflower. I have friends that go through that area daily. They see nothing out of the ordinary.

You would think secret service would be swarming?

Who gives a shit anyway?

matt19
06-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Keef
Supposed to be staying at the Mayflower. I have friends that go through that area daily. They see nothing out of the ordinary.

You would think secret service would be swarming?

Who gives a shit anyway?

Liberals, looking for anything to whine about.

FORD
06-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Pickles is a Liberal?

Steve Savicki
06-06-2006, 11:17 PM
Bush vs. Clinton in the adultery of the President contest

knuckleboner
06-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by matt19
Liberals, looking for anything to whine about.

if i had a nickle for every conservative who whined about activist judges, i'd have to hire a couple illegal aliens to count all my change.

that said, liberals aren't actually commenting on this because it's not actually news.

jcook11
06-07-2006, 12:16 AM
Bubba in a landslide

matt19
06-07-2006, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
if i had a nickle for every conservative who whined about activist judges, i'd have to hire a couple illegal aliens to count all my change.

that said, liberals aren't actually commenting on this because it's not actually news.

This isnt an issue though, this is bullshit used to slander reputations.

matt19
06-07-2006, 12:20 AM
Pickles is a Liberal?

Where do u get that from? They said who gives a shit anyway? I said liberals looking for an excuse to whine, all this is is slander bullshit.

matt19
06-07-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by jcook11
Bubba in a landslide
agreed.

knuckleboner
06-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by matt19
This isnt an issue though, this is bullshit used to slander reputations.

of course it's bullshit.

but you seemed to say that liberals whined. i retorted with conservatives whined.