PDA

View Full Version : Criss Angel floats across a parking lot

Hardrock69
06-02-2006, 04:26 PM
I dunno how the fuck he did this, but it is amazing to watch!
:cool:

http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=3505

MetalSkool
06-02-2006, 04:42 PM
ok kids..remember years ago when Copperfield allegedly made a 747 / Shuttle disappear in front of a live audience? well it was revealed later that the live audience were actually paid extras and that a duplicate set was created so that when they closed the curtain over the jet and identical set was already set up with a curtain with no jet behind it and all the live audience members were on a scaffolding which was then wheeled into the new set and and WALLA the curtain was pulled back revealing a disappeared 747 / Shuttle and a shocked audience.
This was likely done via the same routine

bueno bob
06-04-2006, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by MetalSkool
ok kids..remember years ago when Copperfield allegedly made a 747 / Shuttle disappear in front of a live audience? well it was revealed later that the live audience were actually paid extras and that a duplicate set was created so that when they closed the curtain over the jet and identical set was already set up with a curtain with no jet behind it and all the live audience members were on a scaffolding which was then wheeled into the new set and and WALLA the curtain was pulled back revealing a disappeared 747 / Shuttle and a shocked audience.
This was likely done via the same routine

Copperfield no doubt used the same trick with making the statue of liberty disappear...

Several people have publically challenged him on that, and there's never been any response that I'm aware of.

thome
06-04-2006, 08:35 AM
Crane

bueno bob
06-04-2006, 08:48 AM
An INVISIBLE crane!

Yes!!

thome
06-04-2006, 09:15 AM
That's the part that freeks me out he has to use a crane and wires to float, but his Dark Powers of Necromancy are so great and powerfull he can make a crane dissapear........ amazing and frightening!!!

You know i bet he could just float like that, but he but he didn't want
people to -Really Know- what a powerfull -Dark Lord- he was so he rigged
himself in invisible wires and a invisible crane that he necromanced to a state of -pure clear energy -just so people wouldn't think he was a show off!

bueno bob
06-04-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by thome
That's the part that freeks me out he has to use a crane and wires to float, but his Dark Powers of Necromancy are so great and powerfull he can make a crane dissapear........ amazing and frightening!!!

You know i bet he could just float like that, but he but he didn't want
people to -Really Know- what a powerfull -Dark Lord- he was so he rigged
himself in invisible wires and a invisible crane that he necromanced to a state of -pure clear energy -just so people wouldn't think he was a show off!

We have an arrangement...I don't want him showing me up, you know...

thome
06-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Maybe he made the crane and wires out of that stuff Scotty gave to that dude when they use that spaceship from that other world and flew around the sun to go back in time and save Spock who had been dead for a few months and you know Tranparent Aluiminum that matrix will take years to figure out maybe the Angel dude was the dude that was working at the plastics plant that Scotty gave the formula too!

I bet if i could make a 300 ft invisible crane and fly around jenny
mccarth would love me and do my 5th grade home work all year!

Jimmy Jingles
06-05-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by thome
Maybe he made the crane and wires out of that stuff Scotty gave to that dude when they use that spaceship from that other world and flew around the sun to go back in time and save Spock who had been dead for a few months and you know Tranparent Aluiminum that matrix will take years to figure out maybe the Angel dude was the dude that was working at the plastics plant that Scotty gave the formula too!

I bet if i could make a 300 ft invisible crane and fly around jenny
mccarth would love me and do my 5th grade home work all year!

Nice Star Trek IV reference!

But doesn't that go against the Prime Directive?

Full Bug
06-05-2006, 10:42 AM
I seem to recall floating around like that once for hours....
Trouble was I was on Acid at the time....

binnie
06-05-2006, 10:55 AM
That was impressive!

A lot of things are done with lighting to make things disapeer.

I'm betting that's how Copperfield did the statue of liberty.

Diamondjimi
06-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Amazing !

Now ,how the fuck do you explain this one ?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ekj0LkSod6k"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ekj0LkSod6k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Great way to impress the ladies !

scottydabodi
06-05-2006, 05:31 PM
I farted once so hard that I blew myself across the living room...

Same thing as this?

Yesh.

MetalSkool
06-05-2006, 06:25 PM
come on guys...camera cuts after the paper is pulled up against the glass, time to bring in the glass with the whole in it, camera cuts when the audience see's him emerge from the paper , time to file the old solid glass, with paid audience members faining disbelief...
jeeeziz this weak

Hardrock69
06-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey, we already know he has to obey the laws of physics, mmmkay?

But does that make it any less cool to watch?
:D

diamondsgirl
06-07-2006, 08:57 PM
His flying around may be fake but he is really hot! Seriously.

come fly to mama :cool: