PDA

View Full Version : Old threads

Bob_R
06-02-2006, 10:55 PM
How come when you search for and find an old thread the attached images are no longer there?

I hope the answer isn't bandwidth. If you want to regulate bandwidth stop with the extravagant avatars and signatures.

Steve Savicki
06-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Or just get rid of the Sheep Pen.

And reconstruct hitchworld the way he wants it. Heck, member #2 doesn't even post in his own forum anymore, much less moderate it.

Steve Savicki
06-03-2006, 09:01 AM
Who is hitch1969?

Ack, doesn't work when editing. LOL!

Unchainme
06-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

And reconstruct hitchworld the way he wants it. Heck, member #2 doesn't even post in his own forum anymore, much less moderate it.

Steve we've been through this a million times, You have NO POWER, To shut down the Sheep pen, The Webbies aren't going to shut it down, and even if they did, It wouldn't be because of your influence, Now Run along and Quit spamming this site with useless shit , and go back to Bitchworld.

Reverberator
06-03-2006, 11:27 AM

He hasn't posted in the DUMP for a long time and if he did it was nothing special.

Now take his cock out of your mouth and move along.

POJO_Risin
06-03-2006, 11:27 AM
The only thing hitch would have to do is talk to Sarge...

or me for that matter...

on the state of his forum...

Not sure about the old avatars...and what's been done by other webbies here...nothing by me though...

I 100% agree with the sigs...

and am thinking about doing something about it...

Unchainme
06-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Heres my idea, I say this is what you do. Let Hitch have his own Forum still (Although He hardly posts here.), Give The DUMP Their own seperate Forum, and then give the Pen the forum inside the DUMP Forum. There now everybody's happy.

POJO_Risin
06-03-2006, 09:32 PM
I won't do anything that doesn't directly impact this site in a positive way...

mainly...bringing people to the site...

we have to many forums that pertain to only a few people already...I'm certainly not going to up it...

Matt White
06-04-2006, 09:50 AM

I SEE YOU GILLIGAN!!!

Talk aboot wastin' bandwidth.........:rolleyes:

Steve Suckdicki
06-04-2006, 12:01 PM
I think we should delete House of Music. I mean, this is a Hitch, errrr...I mean David Lee Roth website! So obviously nobody needs to talk about any other kind of music.

Moreover, we should delete the Front Line, because this is a HITCH....errr...I mean a DLR website, so politics are irrelevant.

We should also delete Fan Intro, because HITCH...err, I mean...uh...well, nobody REALLY needs to introduce themselves, right?

We should close down Non, too, because HITCH says that...uh...um....uhhhh....why should anybody talk about ANYTHING other than Hitc...I mean, eeeeerrrr....Roth, right?

I love you, Hitch. I really, really, really fucking do - just in case you didn't know.

Steve Suckdicki
06-04-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm so fucking dumb.

Please ban me?

bueno bob
06-04-2006, 12:08 PM

What? You mean right as readership is picking up?

The devil you say!

Actually, Steve, the only reason you're concerned about the Sheep Pen again, after months of no comment in regards to it out of you, is because we're starting to get some business again - hell, I logged in yesterday and counted eleven viewers in there. More than were in main at the time.

No doubt, that forum was fucking dead for a while, but thanks to some all-inclusive topics and some new blood added to the staff, things have picked right up.

And who says I can't cook?

And reconstruct hitchworld the way he wants it.

Why? Any good reason, other than you being glued to his underpants?

Heck, member #2 doesn't even post in his own forum anymore, much less moderate it.

And this is a concern to you because...? Great idea, Steve.

Hey, do me a favor and post some more negativity in the Pen - you keep business up every time you do...

Heheheheh.... :)

I SEE YOU GILLIGAN!

Bob_R
06-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
How come when you search for and find an old thread the attached images are no longer there?

Is there an answer in our future? :D

sadaist
06-10-2006, 12:29 AM

The few I have seen were images not uploaded, but embedded into the post. My guess is the hosting site is gone, or the photo no longer exists there.

Northern Girl
06-14-2006, 07:49 PM

Don't you remember the site was down and we lost ALL images that were posted? I can't remember when. At least a year ago, I think.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-20-2006, 08:19 AM
I hate Steve.

Ally_Kat
06-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Don't you remember the site was down and we lost ALL images that were posted? I can't remember when. At least a year ago, I think.

I would say about a year and a half ago.

Ally_Kat
06-20-2006, 12:01 PM
Personally, what I think is a huge waste of bandwidth and pixels on my screen are these dumbass aliases that aren't even funny and have no purpose.

If it's not funny, you've failed at internet bullying. Hang it up and walk away. Besides, it's always wonderful to kill a thread with them, isn't it?

Coyote
06-20-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Besides, it's always wonderful to kill a thread with them, isn't it?

Hard to say. I sometimes kill a thread without an alias... :D

bueno bob
06-23-2006, 04:03 AM
MY aliases are spectacular.

:D

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-23-2006, 04:06 AM
instead of attaching images, just use photbucket or imageshack.... it uses their free bandwidth and not Rotharmy's.