PDA

View Full Version : How the fuck is everyone>



Kilkmaru
06-03-2006, 04:13 AM
You??

diamondsgirl
06-03-2006, 04:13 AM
good

Kilkmaru
06-03-2006, 04:15 AM
Awesome. Man i love drinking

Dan
06-03-2006, 04:15 AM
Crazy

diamondsgirl
06-03-2006, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Kilkmaru
Awesome. Man i love drinking

what are you drinking?

Kilkmaru
06-03-2006, 04:22 AM
Dr. Pepper and Evan Williams... its as good as jack but cheaper...

Dan
06-03-2006, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Kilkmaru
Dr. Pepper and Evan Williams... its as good as jack but cheaper...

Heaven Hill is my Drink.

:bottle:

Kilkmaru
06-03-2006, 04:32 AM
Whats that? im so ingnorate

Dan
06-03-2006, 04:37 AM
Whisky.

Kilkmaru
06-03-2006, 04:43 AM
Awesome

binnie
06-03-2006, 05:02 AM
I am fuckin' great!


It's the weekend people!

Kilkmaru
06-03-2006, 05:16 AM
i know

binnie
06-03-2006, 05:49 AM
I just try nad live like every day is Saturday!

Kilkmaru
06-03-2006, 06:18 AM
God damm im so lonely

Douglas T.
06-03-2006, 09:25 AM
well .. my bills are paid I got it made in the shade ...got lot's of weed and a beuatiful girl!

binnie
06-03-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
well .. my bills are paid I got it made in the shade ...got lot's of weed and a beuatiful girl!

Couldn't have put it better myself!

The_KiD
06-03-2006, 11:57 AM
FOOKIN GRATE! SATURDAY IS HERE!

Caught the Twilight Singers (www.thetwilightsingers.com) at the 930 Club last night! EEEOOOEW! Surprised no Hangover.. I will take the nod from the Gods and their mercy on my soul...

KiD

binnie
06-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by The_KiD
FOOKIN GRATE! SATURDAY IS HERE!

Caught the Twilight Singers (www.thetwilightsingers.com) at the 930 Club last night! EEEOOOEW! Surprised no Hangover.. I will take the nod from the Gods and their mercy on my soul...

KiD

LOL!

jhale667
06-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Fookin' awesome. Happy Saturday! :D

Ally_Kat
06-03-2006, 11:18 PM
I am wunderbar! Got home from free dinner at my brother's new job. The bartender had a heavy hand and I looooove that. Best margarita I've ever had.

Big Troubles
06-03-2006, 11:26 PM
tired. work is killing me and I cant keep up with my weed habit.

Big Troubles
06-03-2006, 11:27 PM
I may have time to wank tonight though.

Big Troubles
06-03-2006, 11:27 PM
maybe

Kilkmaru
06-04-2006, 03:38 PM
How is everyone this moring? i am doing good

binnie
06-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Fantastic!

Kilkmaru
06-04-2006, 04:25 PM
fuckin awesome am i the only geting drunk today?

binnie
06-04-2006, 05:22 PM
nope............

Kilkmaru
06-04-2006, 07:10 PM
even awesaome er lol

Dan
06-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Sorry,don't drink on Monday's.