PDA

View Full Version : Massacre Marines blinded by hate

FORD
06-03-2006, 07:07 PM
The Times June 01, 2006

'Massacre Marines blinded by hate'

From Tim Reid in Washington

Corporal claims that his comrades, who were accused of killing Iraqi civilians, lost control

A MEMBER of the US Marines unit accused of murdering 24 unarmed Iraqis said yesterday that his colleagues “were blinded by hate” and lost control before the massacre.

Corporal James Crossan, who was injured in the roadside bomb attack that appears to have triggered the incident, was speaking just before President Bush said that he was troubled by the reports. “If laws were broken there will be punishment,” he said.

Several members of the unit were young and inexperienced and may have snapped after seeing one of their colleagues killed by the bomb, Corporal Crossan said. “I think they were blinded by hate . . . and they just lost control.” Corporal Crossan, who passed out soon after being hit by the bomb in al-Haditha on November 19 last year, said that the unit had a lot of new members. “

They might have got scared or they were just pissed, really pissed off and did it.”

The White House said that details of the military investigations into the killings — in what could be the worst case of criminal misconduct by US troops since the invasion — would be made public.

The incident has sparked two investigations, one into the killings and another into whether they were covered up. Up to a dozen Marines are under investigation and several may face murder charges. The Times has gathered witness accounts of the apparent slaughter in the town.

Iman Hassan, a ten-year-old Iraqi girl, described watching US Marines kill her mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, four-year-old cousin and two uncles.

Neighbours corroborated elements of her story and described to our correspondent the murder of a second family, which included five children, the youngest of whom were 2 and 3. In Washington, Iraq’s new Ambassador to the US said that his cousin, who lived in al-Haditha, had been murdered by US troops five months before the incident.

Samir al-Sumeidi said that he believed his cousin, 21-year-old Muhammad al-Sumeidi, “was killed intentionally and unnecessarily”. He also accused the US military of trying to cover up the November incident.

Details of an initial military investigation, undertaken in March and leaked to The New York Times, showed flaws in the Marine unit’s original claims that the Iraqi civilians killed in al-Haditha were the victims of a roadside bomb.

Citing death certificates, the report showed that all 24 victims, including seven women and three children, had been shot, most in the head and chest. The investigation also found that $38,000 (£20,000) had been paid by the Marines to families of 15 victims.

Meanwhile, the White House faced continued fallout from the incident as another tragedy fuelled anti-American sentiment yesterday: the shooting of two unarmed Iraqi women by US troops.

The women, one of whom was apparently about to give birth, were shot dead by US troops north of Baghdad, the Pentagon said.

The troops fired on their vehicle after it failed to stop at an observation post, a Pentagon official said.

“Coalition forces later received reports from Iraqi police . . . that one of the females may have been pregnant,” the official added.

link (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-2205982,00.html#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=World)

DEMON CUNT
06-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Why isn't the liberal press reporting all the good things about massacres?

Seshmeister
06-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Why isn't the liberal press reporting all the good things about massacres?

LOL!

It's time for the US to grow the fuck up with her militaristic culture.

This blanket bullshit that 'all of our troops are the best in the world and defending our freedom' is a hundred years out of date and peculiar to the US. Most of the time they are not defending your freedom they are promoting your country's economic interests like every other army. They are on the whole the best equiped and powerful army in the world but because you have so many troops man for man they are not that great because you have to take anyone.

The US army is brilliant at killing people but shit at police actions. THis is because of army training going back to post WWII when the US found out from research that on;y 10% of troops were actually shooting people in combat. They implemented a regime designed t dehumanize troops so that they would shoot without thinking. Perfect for another world war but dangerous and bad in the modern world where everything is s much more grey.

To quote Roth of all people war has changed from American football with two lines of opposing teams to a much more fluid thing akin to soccer.

Anyone that knew about these things could see Iraq was going to be a disaster. I wish I could bump 20 posts I made here about that years ago before the old board went down.

You can be supportive of your military when they are doing a good job without all this fucking jingoism bullshit that puts them on a pedestal that they start to believe the hype that they can do no wrong.

You have too many low IQ kids playing death metal whilst blowing people away.

I saw an interview with some Cleetus guy in the artillary saying the worst thing about his job was he was too far away to see the big explosions.

The UK soldiers that massacred 20 or so unarmed civilians in Nothern Ireland 30 years ago leading to years of misery and terrorism for everyone were a crack parachute regiment. These guys were dehumanised so totally shit at controlling an aggressive crowd of protesters.

These are lessons that shuld have been learnt by now.

Cheers!

:gulp:

frets5150
06-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Sorry Frets, I don't find anything about those pics or war for that matter amusing IT'S FUCKING SICK! My point (and I'm sorry if you didn't get it) is that the marines in this are innocent until proven guilty.
My guess is that they were attacked by a bunch of chickenshit pussies that ran behind a bunch of women and children thats' just my guess.

What ya think about your Marines now Brother? :gulp:

ULTRAMAN VH
06-04-2006, 10:07 AM
I find it amusing how liberal's jump on the bandwagon defending murderer's and child molesters claiming that all these scumbags who are on American soil deserve a fair trial. Yet these marine's who have been put in solitary confinement, have already been found guilty and hung out to dry by the leftwing press. Even the President and his flunky Rumsfeld have turned their backs on them. Now if they are found guilty in a court of law, then have at them. But until then, how about a nice cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

DEMON CUNT
06-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
I find it amusing how liberal's jump on the bandwagon defending murderer's and child molesters claiming that all these scumbags who are on American soil deserve a fair trial. Yet these marine's who have been put in solitary confinement, have already been found guilty and hung out to dry by the leftwing press. Even the President and his flunky Rumsfeld have turned their backs on them. Now if they are found guilty in a court of law, then have at them. But until then, how about a nice cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

Nope, sorry ULTRAFAG- I will continue to exercise my right to free speech.

Meanwhile you can exercise your right to a nice cup of SUCK MY STEAMING BUTTHOLE!

LoungeMachine
06-04-2006, 11:48 AM

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

You first, dipshit.

This is a forum for debate.

Perhaps it's a tad bit over your head.

Liberal press?

LMMFAO

moron:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
06-04-2006, 11:50 AM

murderer's

marine's

:rolleyes:

Don't use punctuation until you get that GED.

bueno bob
06-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
LOL!

It's time for the US to grow the fuck up with her militaristic culture.

This blanket bullshit that 'all of our troops are the best in the world and defending our freedom' is a hundred years out of date and peculiar to the US. Most of the time they are not defending your freedom they are promoting your country's economic interests like every other army.

It's about fucking time somebody said that.

I've been saying it for a while, and I've argued with people in public about it.

The notion that ANY MEMBER of the U.S. Armed Forces has defended the average citizen's freedom is simply untrue.

Our freedom has not been in doubt since the civil war. And more accurately since we declared independence from Europe.

Not one engagement we've been involved in since even came close to threatening that. I suppose the closest would have been WWII, but...even that's a long stretch to imagine Nazi's marching onto American soil.

I absolutely support and respect the troops over there doing their jobs. But the notion that they're "fighting for my freedom as an American civilian" is bullshit.

DEMON CUNT
06-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
It's about fucking time somebody said that.

I've been saying it for a while, and I've argued with people in public about it.

The notion that ANY MEMBER of the U.S. Armed Forces has defended the average citizen's freedom is simply untrue.

Our freedom has not been in doubt since the civil war. And more accurately since we declared independence from Europe.

Not one engagement we've been involved in since even came close to threatening that. I suppose the closest would have been WWII, but...even that's a long stretch to imagine Nazi's marching onto American soil.

I absolutely support and respect the troops over there doing their jobs. But the notion that they're "fighting for my freedom as an American civilian" is bullshit.

YEAH!

jcook11
06-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
What ya think about your Marines now Brother? :gulp:

Until the final report comes out I'm still with them.

BigBadBrian
06-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The Times June 01, 2006

'Massacre Marines blinded by hate'

Great title FORDO! :rolleyes:

Your selection of this story and it's title gives away once again your well-known resentment and disdain for our troops. :mad:

Let's paint the entire US Armed Forces with the same brush of hatred, huh?

You're disgusting.

ULTRAMAN VH
06-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Whew!!! Had a feeling my post would stir up some anger. Classic far left rebuttal. Okay I may have been a little harsh gentlemen, but debate is one thing, condemning these men to hell before a fair trial is another. Now go climb back up Wolf Blitzers ass.

FORD
06-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Your selection of this story and it's title gives away once again your well-known resentment and disdain for our troops. :mad:

You're disgusting.

OK, three things lame brain....

1) I didn't make up the title.

2) The Times of London did.

3) They took the words directly from a corporal who was THERE and who serves in the very platoon of Marines who "allegedly" committed these atrocities.

So no paintbrush here. Take it up with Corporal Crossan. I have a feeling he may not be as forgiving as I am about it.

FORD
06-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Whew!!! Had a feeling my post would stir up some anger. Classic far left rebuttal. Okay I may have been a little harsh gentlemen, but debate is one thing, condemning these men to hell before a fair trial is another. Now go climb back up Wolf Blitzers ass.

There's no room in Leslie Blitzer's ass with all the Likud cock sliding in and out of there all the time.

frets5150
06-04-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Until the final report comes out I'm still with them.

I Figured That :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
06-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

You're disgusting.

Originally posted by FORD
OK, three things lame brain....

1) I didn't make up the title.

2) The Times of London did.

3) They took the words directly from a corporal who was THERE and who serves in the very platoon of Marines who "allegedly" committed these atrocities.

So no paintbrush here. Take it up with Corporal Crossan. I have a feeling he may not be as forgiving as I am about it.

LMMFAO

:cool:

jcook11
06-05-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
I Figured That :rolleyes:

You have FACTS to the contrary...please share them with us.

matt19
06-05-2006, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob Our freedom has not been in doubt since the civil war. And more accurately since we declared independence from Europe.

Not true. War of 1812.