PDA

View Full Version : Company Offers Space Alien Invasion Insurance!

Matt White
06-04-2006, 10:04 AM
http://web.weeklyworldnews.com/images/wwn/208847/50004.jpg

By MARK MILLER

DULUTH, Minn. -- There are so many Americans who believe that space aliens are currently planning an attack against Earthlings that at least one company has decided to cash in on those fears.

"Do I believe we're going to be attacked by aliens?" asked Extraterrestrial Insurance Company (EIC) president Gary Moss. "My own beliefs don't matter. We're in the business of providing peace of mind. If people want insurance coverage for space alien attacks, they've got it."

After taking out ads in several popular UFO magazines and Web sites, EIC received thousands of orders for insurance.

"Our policies range from $25 monthly for basic coverage to $250 monthly for full coverage -- which includes financial compensation for any space alien damage to your house, car, possessions, family members, pets and of course -- yourself, including mental and emotional trauma you experience due to medical experimentation, internal probes, that sort of thing," explained Moss. "Plus, if your entire neighborhood is destroyed, you receive a generous relocation allowance."

Moss is not resting on his laurels, though. "Within the next few months we'll be rolling out our new policies for hauntings. Even if we end up with a bonafide haunted house and have to buy it from the owner, we'll make a bundle selling the video rights to Ghost House Survivor."

binnie
06-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Is that true?

if so you do you prove your claim?

That's killer dude

Matt White
06-04-2006, 01:05 PM
HA!!!

Oh wooden tit be larvely???

Jimmy Jingles
06-06-2006, 11:58 AM
I know certain members here would pay, rather that be compensated, for the anal probes and such.

Hardrock69
06-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Like BigBadBrian....

He has lately been trying to corner the market on tin-foil hats....

binnie
06-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Anyone remember the Southpark episode with the anal probe?

Killer!

binnie
06-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Wonder if Sammy has taken out that insurance yet?

LOL!

Matt White
06-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Naw...Spammy enjoys the Anal probe...he'd pay extra to make sure he gets it...............

jcook11
06-08-2006, 04:28 AM
I want to seE FORD try to collect on that claim

binnie
06-08-2006, 04:30 AM
LOL!!!!

Sammy prob uses the anal probe to squeal like he does...

bueno bob
06-08-2006, 04:58 AM
Wait a second...Matt's from Uranus...so...does reporting this story constitute a conflict of interest?

I'm cuntfused.