PDA

View Full Version : Interview With Chimpy PROVES His Border Secrity Policies Ar Fucked....

Hardrock69
06-06-2006, 01:33 PM
CLICK HERE FOR INTERVIEW (http://clip.break.com/dnet/media/content/theboarderpatrol.wmv)

Or Right-Click and select "Save As".

Then, look over his shoulder on the right side of the screen, and watch the fence in the distance.

Chimpy's time is running out.

After November, there will be nothing stopping Chimpeachment.

Satan
06-06-2006, 02:00 PM
It also proves that the Border Patrol agents that were meandering around behind Chimpy while the cameras were rolling are as blind as bats in the 10th circle of Hell.

binnie
06-06-2006, 02:06 PM
LOL!

jcook11
06-07-2006, 02:47 AM
This is the one big problem that I have with Bush, For whatever reason he sold this country out on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.If he thinks he can pander to these people and they will vote reuplican he's nuts. I saw a report the other day (sorry I don't recall the source) but if Bush get's his "amnesty' plan through in ten years there will be aprox. 20 million more citizens in this country. How can we possibly absorb that.Not to mention it is slap in the face to all the people who play by the rules and have to wait years to get here legally.

ULTRAMAN VH
06-07-2006, 01:02 PM
If his amnesty plan passes, there will be more than 20 million. Try about 100 million in the next 10. The landscape of America will have completely changed if something is not done now. America cannot take on that many uneducated unskilled workers. The middle class taxpayer's will be drained dry, picking up the tab for all these illegal aliens who will not pay back into the system.