PDA

View Full Version : Treat me like I'm black, sez Teddy's son

DrMaddVibe
06-07-2006, 07:59 AM
BY MICHAEL McAULIFF and CORKY SIEMASZKO
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Fresh from rehab, Rep. Patrick Kennedy said yesterday he wants to be treated like an African-American from Washington if and when he gets charged for crashing his car on Capitol Hill.
Denying that he was drunk and or that he asked the Capitol Police for preferential treatment, Kennedy, a Rhode Island congressman, said he's prepared "in terms of bookings, in terms of mug shots, fingerprints, whatever they might have me do."

"It's what anyone else would have done to them if they were an African-American in Anacostia," Kennedy said in a shaky voice, referring to the mostly minority neighborhood in southeastern Washington.

Later, Kennedy fretted that "there are probably people who want to throw the book at me a little more to prove that they're not treating me special."

It's still not clear whether Kennedy will be called to account for smashing his Ford Mustang into a barrier near the Capitol building at 2:45 a.m. on May 4. He was driving without headlights and nearly collided with a police cruiser.

"The attorney general is still reviewing the events of that night," said Traci Hughes, a spokeswoman for the D.C. attorney general's office. "I can assure you that if any charges are brought in this case, he will be treated the same as anyone else in similar circumstances."

The son of Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.) was given a ride home after the wreck by Capitol Police and charged with three minor traffic violations. But he wasn't given a sobriety test, angering some police who complained he was getting kid-glove treatment.

"If you are suspected of driving under the influence, you get arrested," noted Officer Quintin Peterson of the Metropolitan Police Department.

Kennedy, who has a history of substance abuse and depression, said that "10 of the 12 police officers said they did not smell any alcohol on my breath."

But Kennedy also said he should not have gotten behind the wheel after taking Ambien, a popular sleeping aid prescribed to 26 million Americans last year.

"It says on the directions: Do not operate heavy machinery under this drug," he said. "So whether it's alcohol or drugs, any impaired driving is wrong."

Shortly after the accident, Kennedy announced he was seeking treatment for painkiller addiction because he could not remember crashing his car and being driven home by police.

Originally published on June 6, 2006

All right...your name is TOBY!!!!!!

jcook11
06-07-2006, 01:47 PM
He should be treated likea king....Rodney KING!

ULTRAMAN VH
06-07-2006, 07:06 PM
It staggers the imagination how this 0 and his father continue to be political Kingpins.

DrMaddVibe
06-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Look no further than the DNC.

FORD
06-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Unbelieveable. Here's a guy who admits his mistake, insists on being treated like anyone else, and voluntarily checks himself into rehab.

Yet you Busheep defend an Oxycontin addict who once said ALL drug addicts should be in prison, and who only agreed to go to rehab to stay out of jail.

Or the supposedly recovered alcoholic chimp in the White House who looks like he has a condition called "cokejaw", and hears voices in his head telling him to invade other countries.

What Pat Kennedy did doesn't come anywhere near what Mush & Monkey Man have done.

matt19
06-07-2006, 09:34 PM
I thought the BCE had something to do with this.

FORD
06-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by matt19
I thought the BCE had something to do with this.

Only in the remote sense this time. They have deep ties to the pharmaceutical companies which are putting harmful and dangerous shit like Ambien on the market.

Pat Kennedy isn't the first Ambien user to find himself sleep walking (or sleep driving in his case) believing it was daytime, then wake up after crashing his car and not knowing how the Hell he got there.

I wouldn't even take that shit recreationally, let alone as a prescription!

jcook11
06-08-2006, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Unbelieveable. Here's a guy who admits his mistake, insists on being treated like anyone else, and voluntarily checks himself into rehab.

Yet you Busheep defend an Oxycontin addict who once said ALL drug addicts should be in prison, and who only agreed to go to rehab to stay out of jail.

Or the supposedly recovered alcoholic chimp in the White House who looks like he has a condition called "cokejaw", and hears voices in his head telling him to invade other countries.

What Pat Kennedy did doesn't come anywhere near what Mush & Monkey Man have done.

Why do you feel the need to defend or make excuses for these fucking people .Granted they have been through some horrible shit, but a lot of it they bring on them selves because they beleive they are abve the law.

matt19
06-08-2006, 03:25 AM
Only in the remote sense this time. They have deep ties to the pharmaceutical companies which are putting harmful and dangerous shit like Ambien on the market.

Pat Kennedy isn't the first Ambien user to find himself sleep walking (or sleep driving in his case) believing it was daytime, then wake up after crashing his car and not knowing how the Hell he got there.

I wouldn't even take that shit recreationally, let alone as a prescription!

I didnt expect an actual answer. I dont mean to take up your time FORD, I know that you need time to think of more wacked out ways to link everything horrible in the world to President Bush. So I didnt mean to make you think of something this fucking crazy off the cuff.....

then again you probably have hundreds crazy ass ideas already written down on your walls and such.

ULTRAMAN VH
06-08-2006, 06:25 AM
Ford, the only reason Kennedy admitted he made a mistake was because he got caught red handed and there was more in his system than ambien. He would still be abusing if he had not made a huge error. Nice try on the defense of your liberal pal. Oh and for the record I have never condoned the drug abuse of Limbaugh either.

DrMaddVibe
06-08-2006, 06:47 AM
A day in the life...loooooooooool!!!!!!!!!

Switch84
06-08-2006, 06:52 AM
:lol: :asshole: :heyfu: :monekyr: This is too STOOPID for words, my fellow Rothaholics with a BRAIN.

This pompous, pampered and privileged peckerwood wants to go 'slumming' and be treated like a black man? In truth, he's solidifying the very attitude of bigoted white society... black people are second-class citizens! When the closet bigot (i.e. Liberals) think 'lower class',they immediately think BLACK. When the closeted white bigot thinks 'victim', 'hapless', 'hopeless' and 'the least of thee, Oh Lord', they immediately think ******!

Those liberal limosine pompous out-of-touch-with-reality fucktards will forever be losers for the simple fact they truly do NOT see themselves as the Utopian weed-induced free lovers they proclaim to be. They are intimidated and infuriated by intelligent black people, because we don't fit their small-minded stereotype. And, we won't vote for their skank asses due to seeing their true colors.

Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on ME!

I'm down with treating him like a KING, as in Rodney. Or better still, Malice Green (see pic below)! Then you'll see how quickly that cracker will denounce his 'equality plea'.

FORD
06-08-2006, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Ford, the only reason Kennedy admitted he made a mistake was because he got caught red handed and there was more in his system than ambien. He would still be abusing if he had not made a huge error. Nice try on the defense of your liberal pal. Oh and for the record I have never condoned the drug abuse of Limbaugh either.

One thing I will NEVER do is defend a drunk driver. Or even someone who willingly drives on other drugs, knowing they are impaired.

But that's NOT what takes place when people are on Ambien. They are not fully conscious. They are in a sleepwalking, zombie-like state of mind where they do not have a full view of reality. That's the danger, and that's why this shitty drug shouldn't be on the market. But given the ties between the BCE and the pharmaceutical companies, it doesn't take much to get a drug approved anymore.

BigBadBrian
06-08-2006, 07:09 AM

Bullshit...throw his ass in the can!!

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/116496.JPG

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/116495.JPG

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/116492.JPG

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/116489.JPG

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/116488.jpg

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/116486.jpg

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/116491.JPG

Switch84
06-08-2006, 07:46 AM
:mad: Ok, let's get this "Equality' party STARTED...

James Byrd-Chained to a truck and dragged to his death in Jasper, Tx. 1998.

Switch84
06-08-2006, 07:51 AM
:mad: Ya can't turn it off after the booking, Patty boy...be Black 24/7!

Rodney King-Brutalized by LAPD in'92. They got off, sparked a citywide riot and King got paid (a little victory for the pain)...

Switch84
06-08-2006, 07:54 AM
:mad: King post-beating and making a plea to Los Angeles ("Can't we all just get along?")

Switch84
06-08-2006, 07:58 AM
:confused: :mad: Abner Louima- Had the unfortunate luck of being arrested by some FAGGOT NYPD cops...they plunger-fucked him!

Switch84
06-08-2006, 08:02 AM
:eek: :mad: :( Last (for now), but not least, Emmitt Till...

Still wanna be BLACK, Patty Boy? This is what happens to ya when ya whistle at a white woman in 1955. His mother insisted his casket be open to show the horrors of HATRED...

4moreyears
06-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Teddy has to be proud. He should take him to Chappaquiddick.

jcook11
06-08-2006, 08:06 PM
One thing I will NEVER do is defend a drunk driver. Or even someone who willingly drives on other drugs, knowing they are impaired.

But that's NOT what takes place when people are on Ambien. They are not fully conscious. They are in a sleepwalking, zombie-like state of mind where they do not have a full view of reality. That's the danger, and that's why this shitty drug shouldn't be on the market. But given the ties between the BCE and the pharmaceutical companies, it doesn't take much to get a drug approved anymore.

Well since you are having trouble sleeping trekkie maybe you should try a little ambien.

jcook11
06-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Well since you are having trouble sleeping trekkie maybe you should try a little ambien.

My bad from the way you describe the symptons of taking ambien you must be doubling up your dose