PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter Attacks 9/11 Widows, Matt Lauer Thanks Her for the 'Fun' of It

DLR'sCock
06-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Ann Coulter Attacks 9/11 Widows, Matt Lauer Thanks Her for the 'Fun' of It

By E&P Staff

Published: June 06, 2006 3:00 PM ET

NEW YORK Syndicated columnist and author Ann Coulter appeared on the Today Show on Tuesday, promoting a new book. Host Matt Lauer asked her to explain certain remarks in the book aimed at activist 9/11 widows, including her charge that they were nothing but celebrity-seeking "broads" who are "enjoying" their husbands' deaths.

After she defended these statements, he closed by saying, "always fun to have you here."

The transcript follows, and then a response from 9/11 widows.

LAUER: Do you believe everything in the book or do you put some things in there just to cater to your base?

ANN: No, of course I believe everything.

LAUER: On the 9-11 widows, an in particular a group that had been critical of the administration: These self-obsessed women seem genuinely unaware that 9-11 was an attack on our nation and acted like as if the terrorist attack only happened to them. They believe the entire country was required to marinate in their exquisite personal agony. Apparently, denouncing Bush was part of the closure process.

And this part is the part I really need to talk to you about: These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husbands death so much. Because they dare to speak out?

COULTER: To speak out using the fact they are widows. This is the lefts doctrine of infallibility. If they have a point to make about the 9-11 commission, about how to fight the war on terrorism, how about sending in somebody we are allowed to respond to. No. No. No. We have to respond to someone who had a family member die. Because then if we respond, oh you are questioning their authenticity.

LAUER: So grieve but grieve quietly?

COULTER: No, the story is an attack on the nation. That requires a foreign policy response.

LAUER: By the way, they also criticized the Clinton administration.

COULTER: Not the ones I am talking about. No, no, no.

LAUER: Yeah they have.

COULTER: Oh no, no, no, no, no. They were cutting commercials for Kerry. They were using their grief to make a political point while preventing anyone from responding.

LAUER: So if you lose a husband, you no longer have the right to have a political point of view?

COULTER: No, but dont use the fact that you lost a husband as the basis for being able to talk about, while preventing people from responding. Let Matt Lauer make the point. Let Bill Clinton make the point. Dont put up someone I am not allowed to respond to without questioning the authenticity of their grief.

LAUER: Well apparently you are allowed to respond to them.

COULTER: Yeah, I did....That is the point of liberal infallibility. Of putting up Cindy Sheehan, of putting out these widows, of putting out Joe Wilson. No, no, no. You cant respond. Its their doctrine of infallibility. Have someone else make the argument then.

LAUER: What Im saying is I dont think they have ever told you, you cant respond.

COULTER: Look, you are getting testy with me.

LAUER: No. I think its a dramatic statement. These broads are millionaires stalked by stalked by grief-parazzies? I have never seen people enjoying their husbands deaths so much?

COULTER: Yes, they are all over the news.

LAUER: The book is called Godless: The Church of Liberalism. Ann Coulter, always fun to have you here.

Statement by five 9/11 Widows:

We did not choose to become widowed on September 11, 2001. The attack, which tore our families apart and destroyed our former lives, caused us to ask some serious questions regarding the systems that our country has in place to protect its citizens. Through our constant research, we came to learn how the protocols were supposed to have worked. Thus, we asked for an independent commission to investigate the loopholes which obviously existed and allowed us to be so utterly vulnerable to terrorists. Our only motivation ever was to make our Nation safer. Could we learn from this tragedy so that it would not be repeated?

We are forced to respond to Ms. Coulters accusations to set the record straight because we have been slandered.

Contrary to Ms. Coulters statements, there was no joy in watching men that we loved burn alive. There was no happiness in telling our children that their fathers were never coming home again. We adored these men and miss them every day.

It is in their honor and memory, that we will once again refocus the Nations attention to the real issues at hand: our lack of security, leadership and progress in the five years since 9/11.

We are continuously reminded that we are still a nation at risk. Therefore, the following is a partial list of areas still desperately in need of attention and public outcry. We should continuously be holding the feet of our elected officials to the fire to fix these shortcomings.

1. Homeland Security Funding based on risk. Inattention to this area causes police officers, firefighters and other emergency/first responder personnel to be ill equipped in emergencies. Fixing this will save lives on the day of the next attack.

2. Intelligence Community Oversight. Without proper oversight, there exists no one joint, bicameral intelligence panel with power to both authorize and appropriate funding for intelligence activities. Without such funding we are unable to capitalize on all intelligence community resources and abilities to thwart potential terrorist attacks. Fixing this will save lives on the day of the next attack.

3. Transportation Security. There has been no concerted effort to harden mass transportation security. Our planes, buses, subways, and railways remain under-protected and highly vulnerable. These are all identifiable soft targets of potential terrorist attack. The terror attacks in Spain and London attest to this fact. Fixing our transportation systems may save lives on the day of the next attack.

4. Information Sharing among Intelligence Agencies. Information sharing among intelligence agencies has not improved since 9/11. The attacks on 9/11 could have been prevented had information been shared among intelligence agencies. On the day of the next attack, more lives may be saved if our intelligence agencies work together.

5. Loose Nukes. A concerted effort has not been made to secure the thousands of loose nukes scattered around the world particularly in the former Soviet Union. Securing these loose nukes could make it less likely for a terrorist group to use this method in an attack, thereby saving lives.

6. Security at Chemical Plants, Nuclear Plants, Ports. We must, as a nation, secure these known and identifiable soft targets of Terrorism. Doing so will save many lives.

7. Border Security. We continue to have porous borders and INS and Customs systems in shambles. We need a concerted effort to integrate our border security into the larger national security apparatus.

8. Civil Liberties Oversight Board. Given the Presidents NSA Surveillance Program and the re-instatement of the Patriot Act, this Nation is in dire need of a Civil Liberties Oversight Board to insure that a proper balance is found between national security versus the protection of our constitutional rights.

(signed)
September 11th Advocates

Kristen Breitweiser
Patty Casazza
Monica Gabrielle
Mindy Kleinberg
Lorie Van Auken

E&P Staff (letters@editorandpublisher.com)

FORD
06-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Ann needs to shut his fucking pie hole and die already.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Ann Coulter speaks for nobody. She is NOT the spokesperson for the right or their values. Hell, her audience isn't even the right. It's you lefties who keep giving her a platform to screech from.

sadaist
06-07-2006, 04:47 PM
See what I mean about Ann being a bit too far right for me? I don't like people who use a death to grandstand like Cindy Sheehan. But then isn't that also what Ann is doing? There has to be a better approach to getting your words out there. Whatever happened to intellectual conversations? All anybody does anymore is concenrate on slamming everyone who doesn't think like they do.

jcook11
06-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Ann needs to shut his fucking pie hole and die already.

Thats' the FORD we all know and love...anyone you disagree with should shut up and die.

BigBadBrian
06-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
NEW YORK Syndicated columnist and author Ann Coulter appeared on the Today Show on Tuesday, promoting a new book. Host Matt Lauer asked her to explain certain remarks in the book aimed at activist 9/11 widows, including her charge that they were nothing but celebrity-seeking "broads" who are "enjoying" their husbands' deaths.

That's the same thing FORD said about Todd Beamer's ("Let's Roll") widow.

Amazing, huh?

:cool:

DrMaddVibe
06-08-2006, 07:32 AM
That wasn't a plane Bri!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

FORD
06-08-2006, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Amazing, huh?

That's not what I said at all.

I said that Todd Beamer was a fictional character, and that his alleged wife was a BCE propaganda front.

sadaist
06-08-2006, 07:40 AM

I said that Todd Beamer was a fictional character, and that his alleged wife was a BCE propaganda front.

He doesn't look fictional to me. God damn, give it a rest. EVERYTHING is not a conspiracy.

BigBadBrian
06-08-2006, 07:40 AM

OK, I stand corrected.

However, your real statement is even more idiotic.

FORD
06-08-2006, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
He doesn't look fictional to me. God damn, give it a rest. EVERYTHING is not a conspiracy.

Anyone can take a random picture of some anonymous guy and slap a name on it. It proves nothing.

What is for certain is that NOBODY made any fucking cell phone calls from 30,000 feet in the air. Not to say "Let's Roll", not so say anything. It just was not possible.

diamondD
06-08-2006, 08:16 AM
I've told you this before, but you'll just ignore it and repeat that crap again and again anyway.

Cell phone toweres have a range of 16 miles in all directions. I talk to cell phone engineers constantly in my job. They arent BCE and it's entirely possible to make a phone call from a plane, especially over heavily populated areas that are full of towers.

Your argument that they couldn't make those calls is entirely fictional.

Matt White
06-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Coulter has a valid point...

He/She is still a cunt................

FORD
06-08-2006, 11:02 PM
What was the valid point? :confused:

jcook11
06-08-2006, 11:13 PM

FORD: Are your neihgbors afraid of you?

diamondD
06-08-2006, 11:38 PM

What was yours with the cell phone theory?

I knew you'd ignore it. The truth is just so scary ;)

diamondD
06-09-2006, 11:58 AM
I am sure HR 69 blindly believes you tho.

4moreyears
06-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Ann Coulter speaks for nobody. She is NOT the spokesperson for the right or their values. Hell, her audience isn't even the right. It's you lefties who keep giving her a platform to screech from.

She is as far right as Ford is left.

Hardrock69
06-09-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
What was yours with the cell phone theory?

I knew you'd ignore it. The truth is just so scary ;)

Answer his question instead of avoiding it.

What was your valid point?

And no, I do not necessarily agree with FORD on everything he says.

Only the important stuff, like not wanting to live in a Nazi police state, which you and jcook11 like to fantasize about while jacking off on your copies of Meine Kampf.

SIEG HEIL!

Fucking morons.

:D

diamondD
06-09-2006, 07:28 PM
If you had reading comprehension skills, you would be able to tell the difference between me saying she has a valid point and someone else saying it. I don't have to answer FORD's question about a vaild point, because I didn't say she did. However, I did ask FORD a question and he ignores it, like he has every time I've busted him on his "they couldn't call from cell phones on the planes BULLSHIT. When it involves you, I'll let you know.

Is that easy enough for you to understand? Now get back to your fantasies about "Chimpy" sucking your cock. That's something you openly confess to wishing for on here. And fuck you for suggesting I have anything to do with Hitler, you babbling idiot.

diamondD
06-09-2006, 07:29 PM
I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks. Maybe you will have an intelligent response by then. ;)

DLR'sCock
06-09-2006, 08:10 PM
someone should kick her in the balls....

Terry
06-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Worst thing you can do towards someone like Coulter is ignore her.

That would piss her off more than anything.

Besides, I doubt that ANYONE is buying her books for anything other than entertainment purposes.

She's just husting for a buck like the rest of us.

Does anyone really take her seriously? Just another smug, glib media talking head. Too much speaking and writing and not enough thinking.

FORD
06-10-2006, 12:32 AM
http://www.hoolinet.com/straponvets/tabid/278/default.aspx

FORD
06-10-2006, 01:14 AM
Henry Rollins OWNS Ann The Man! (http://images.worshiptheglitch.com/EP3LettersFromHenry.swf)

Unchainme
06-10-2006, 01:22 AM
Henry Rollins kicks ass!

I wonder, If he has a computer, and has an internet connection and is as big a roth fan as he says he is, If he has ever visited the army?

DLR'sCock
06-12-2006, 07:21 PM
That letter from Hank was hilarious.

Nickdfresh
06-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Amazing, huh?

So what's your opinion of Coulter's statements?

Yeah, yeah yeah, Ford said this and Ford said that, but...

This thread isn't about Ford, and he's also not selling a book or pissing on 9/11 widows on national morning TV, but merely posting his opinion on the semi-anonymous, world wide Interweb...

DrMaddVibe
06-13-2006, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
So what's your opinion of Coulter's statements?

Yeah, yeah yeah, Ford said this and Ford said that, but...

This thread isn't about Ford, and he's also not selling a book or pissing on 9/11 widows on national morning TV, but merely posting his opinion on the semi-anonymous, world wide Interweb...

I think she has a right to say what she wants. I happen to agree with what she said in regards to the Jersey 4.

Nitro Express
06-13-2006, 08:31 AM
I liked how Jesse Ventura put it a few years ago. He said,"I don't like seeing people in the US burning our flag but what makes this country great is you can if you want to."

I say let everyone have their say, even slime from the same sludge pit as Ann Coulter and Michael Moore. These people create contriversy so they can exploit their loyal fanbase and sell them another book or movie to go see. These people are nothing more than opportunists.

Instead of trying to debate the bitch and give her the arguing she so loves. Ignore her. The people that support her love the contriversy and fighting. If they make you mad, then they accomplished their gold.

We should just pretend the bitch doesn't exist. If you don't think her remarks about the wives of the deceased soldiers wasn't calculated for effect then you don't realize what a load of shit water this woman is.

Hey, agree with them or not, those poor ladies paid a huge cost and suffered a huge loss because of Bush's war on terror. What has Ann Coulter sacrificed for the war effort she so dearly loves?

Oh Ann can say or write what she wants but if someone puts a pipe across her knee caps or puts Exlax in her coffee, we all know her words and actions bought those treats as well.

ULTRAMAN VH
06-13-2006, 09:00 AM
I agree that she has a right to say what she wants. After listening to Coulter give a detailed reason as to why she attacked the Jersey four, I agree with Coulter on this one. Glad she fired back at Hitlary Clinton too.

Roy Munson
06-13-2006, 01:12 PM
I agree with her on this, too.

Also, it sounds like Henry Rollins has a crush on her. Who's he trying to kid?

Matt White
06-13-2006, 01:26 PM

Sorry...too caught up in posting Pron....

The "valid point"...

That the DEMS roll out "sacred cows" like Sheehan & the Jersey WIDOWS to speak out against the war...and that the Necons are vilified if they dare disagree with them.....

Don't get me wrong...He/She is a CUNT for mocking those widows and their Grief...that's fucking sick and the work of an unpatriotic coward....

If somebody would have written...much less popped off...like that 25 years ago they would have been run out of town on a rail....

Too many people who won't put their money where their mouths are.........Walk a mile in their shoes before saying something so completely vile.

bobgnote
06-13-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I liked how Jesse Ventura put it a few years ago. He said,"I don't like seeing people in the US burning our flag but what makes this country great is you can if you want to."

I say let everyone have their say, even slime from the same sludge pit as Ann Coulter and Michael Moore. These people create contriversy so they can exploit their loyal fanbase and sell them another book or movie to go see. These people are nothing more than opportunists.

(egregious funky rave deleted)

Hey, agree with them or not, those poor ladies paid a huge cost and suffered a huge loss because of Bush's war on terror. What has Ann Coulter sacrificed for the war effort she so dearly loves?

Oh Ann can say or write what she wants but if someone puts a pipe across her knee caps or puts Exlax in her coffee, we all know her words and actions bought those treats as well.

The asshat media spins the odd campus ladies here, for YEARS, using them as spin objects for WAR, the opposite sort of use, than is using OJ for a smokescreen for EXTRA PIGS, so NO MEDIA NEED REFORM OR REPORT, accurately, any material facts, enabling false controversies and fraud, for the spin favoring more Garfield-the-cat copshops.

WHOLESALE FRAUD is a bad outcome, for asshat spin 'doctors' and their dubious enablements, which are a bad progression, a degeneration, which then sustains degenerates ad infinitum, putting anti-culture over culture, punks over persons.

The 9/11 Cunts include Alice Hoagland, who may have quit coming on TV, so the egregious jingo media needed other bleeders, to step up and spin their short-fat-fannies, against Islam, for harboring Al Queda, against Al Queda, for abjecting to the fascist regimes in the USA, over the last 120 years or so, lots of CIA, no standing in court for ANY FOREIGNERS, except as illegal detainees.

The suicides at GITMO mean three bad attacks on US cities will happen, likely NYC, Atlanta, LA. Hadj kills himself to kill for MEDIA. Your jingoist appetites mean YOU CAUSE FOX, CNN, MSNBC, et al to spin bogus facts, for bogus SPIN, centrifuging media consumers far away from each other on all vital issues, so our republic cannot function, and then it will fail, when funding infrastructure comes down around the 2000-1 long-term power deals you all IGNORE, year after year, despite BRAC, during TWO WARS!

That means anybody you know is STUPID or a TRAITOR! You all and the 9/11 mommies left out the funding, but moaned for YEARS! When those California deals went down in 2001, we were doomed to funding failure. But when you all let BRAC happen during the two wars, incited by Al Queda's predictable reaction to fund fraud following the Bernie Goldstein Massacre, the Rabin hit, and illegal resettlements, you let Al Queda know, YOU ARE GREEDY and STUPID, both, no hope, you will do little or NOTHING.

So, 9/11/2001 is like the Doolittle Raid, 7/7/05 is Midway, 10/1/05 is Marianas Turkey Shoot, and YOUR IMPERIAL JAPANESE KHARMA means YOU get to suffer anticipated HazMat BOMBS, on some lunar projection from 9/11/2001 or on some July 4, also anniversary of the Battle of Hattin, sorry Crusader SUCKS, YOU LOSE, eventually.

You are suffering miniatutrized versions of Pacific Theatre battles, on TV for you to suck at and wonder about.

The evil idiot bitches on TV just keep harping and piking, for the government and corporations, all scamming us to get NUKED or about as bad, in 2008-2013.

NONE of the above finked out the inflation OR the illegal nature of the 2000-1 power deals, they just let the funding run out, so the US will call out UNDERFUNDED ERTs next big attack, which the US knows is ON THE WAY, having incited Al Queda and everybody else, in the world.

THEN, if we are out and about, WE GET BLASTED AND HAZ-MATTED.

Ann Coulter did about as well on the 9/11 Cunts as the Dixie Chicks did on Bush and Cheney, but she meant well. Her problem is she is a bit blonde and Republican. The Chicks are blonde and suspected Democrats. See the difference? ISN'T ANY, REALLY!! Democratic-Republicanism means Ann Coulter and the CHICKS are very similar, incorporated entertainment, similarly situated, not really trying to sell more than units, inc.

Until the gals get 'em off and party with ME. I get naked with that. THEN you blonde ladies can talk to cellie and be the beeyatch leader! NOT BEFORE. You don't know issues, which is odd for folks who ISSUE FORTH all kinds of meat and media, short people, too. Got CUNT?

Spin on THIS! Or, you got dingleberries, bitches!! I clean it, THEN do it. That makes me Mr. Convenient Daddy, who can carry many stone.

Nickdfresh
06-14-2006, 06:10 PM
She's a douche bag attention whore, and not a very bright one at that, catering to a small crowd...

DrMaddVibe
06-14-2006, 06:52 PM
#1 bestselling book right now.

I'd say that its a rather LARGE group.

FORD
06-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

Horseshit......

The only way these Busheepropaganda books ever sell at all is when assholes like Murdoch & Scaife buy millions of copies upon publication, donate them to conservative "book clubs", and use it for yet another tax write off. I don't know anyone who owns Ann The Man books. Or Hannity, or Limpdick, or anything released by Regnery (racist ass) Publishing.

Guitar Shark
06-14-2006, 07:01 PM
Actually, I think MaddVibe's correct... it's selling really well, anyway.

Like it or not, controversy sells.

Nickdfresh
06-14-2006, 07:05 PM

Nope! Not even in the top 20...

Here's the "NY Times Bestseller's List (http://www.nytimes.com/pages/books/bestseller/index.html):"

Hardcover Nonfiction
Published: June 18, 2006

This
Week

Last
Week

Weeks
On List

1 DISPATCHES FROM THE EDGE, by Anderson Cooper. (HarperCollins, $24.95.) The CNN correspondent describes a year of covering the tsunami in Sri Lanka, the war in Iraq and Hurricane Katrina. 3 2

2 MARLEY & ME, by John Grogan. (Morrow, $21.95.) A newspaper columnist and his wife learn some life lessons from their neurotic dog. 1 33

3 WISDOM OF OUR FATHERS, by Tim Russert. (Random House, $22.95.) The host of "Meet the Press'' presents readers' letters about their fathers in responseto his book "Big Russ and Me.'' 2 2

4 THE WORLD IS FLAT, by Thomas L. Friedman. (Farrar, Straus & Giroux, $27.50; updated and expanded edition, $30.) A columnist for The New York Times analyzes 21st-century economics and foreign policy. 5 61

5 MAYFLOWER, by Nathaniel Philbrick. (Viking, $29.95.) How America began, from the author of "In the Heart of the Sea." 4 4

6 MYTHS, LIES, AND DOWNRIGHT STUPIDITY, by John Stossel. (Hyperion, $24.95.) The "20/20" anchor questions conventional wisdom. 7 4

7 FREAKONOMICS, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner. (Morrow, $25.95.) A maverick scholar applies economic thinking to everything from sumo wrestlers who cheat to legalized abortion and the falling crime rate. First Chapter 6 60

8 MY LIFE IN & OUT OF THE ROUGH, by John Daly with Glen Waggoner. (HarperCollins, $25.95.) A memoir by the bad-boy golf champion. 8 4

9 DON'T MAKE A BLACK WOMAN TAKE OFF HER EARRINGS, by Tyler Perry. (Riverhead, $23.95.) Musings on life from the man behind "Diary of a Mad Black Woman." 9 8

10 BEYOND BAND OF BROTHERS, by Dick Winters with Cole C. Kingseed. (Berkley, $24.95.) The war memoirs of the commander of Easy Company, made famous by Stephen Ambrose's "Band of Brothers.".

Paperback Nonfiction
Published: June 18, 2006

This
Week

Weeks
On List
1 NIGHT, by Elie Wiesel. (Hill & Wang, $9.) A new translation of an account of the horrors of Auschwitz and Buchenwald, first published in English in 1960. 20

2 IN COLD BLOOD, by Truman Capote. (Vintage, $14.) A savage murder in Kansas in 1959 and its consequences. 68

3 AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH, by Al Gore (Rodale, $21.95.) The former vice president sounds an alarm about global warming in this companion volume to the movie of the same title. 1

4 HOLY BLOOD, HOLY GRAIL, by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln. (Delta, $15; Dell, $7.99.) Extraordinary conclusions about the lineage of Christ, based upon documents uncovered by the BBC. 38

5 THE TIPPING POINT, by Malcolm Gladwell. (Back Bay/Little, Brown, $14.95.) A journalist's study of social epidemics, otherwise known as fads. First Chapter 95

6 MY FRIEND LEONARD, by James Frey. (Riverhead, $15.) Both author and publisher acknowledge that this book about Frey's helpful mobster friend contains numerous fabrications. 1

7 THE GLASS CASTLE, by Jeannette Walls. (Scribner, $14.) The author recalls a bizarre childhood during which she and her siblings were constantly moved from one bleak place to another. First Chapter 21

8 FLAGS OF OUR FATHERS, by James Bradley with Ron Powers. (Bantam, $14 and $7.99.) The story of the six men who raised the flag at Iwo Jima. 1

9 EATS, SHOOTS & LEAVES, by Lynne Truss. (Gotham, $11.) An Englishwoman expounds on the use and misuse of punctuation marks. 7

10 THE DEVIL IN THE WHITE CITY, by Erik Larson. (Vintage, $14.95.) The tale of a great architect and a serial killer, who were linked by the Chicago World's Fair of 1893.

We can always try the childrens' books list.:)

ULTRAMAN VH
06-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Ford, I don't think Murdoch is buying up Coulters books, because all of his money is now going into the Hitlary Clinton campaign. Who would have thought????

DrMaddVibe
06-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Nope! Not even in the top 20...

Here's the "NY Times Bestseller's List (http://www.nytimes.com/pages/books/bestseller/index.html):"

EXCLUSIVE: ANN COULTER SCORES #1 BOOK NYT [JUNE 25] FIRST WEEK OUT AND BOOKSCANS 48,408 COPIES... TIM RUSSERT 'FATHERS' 33,563 SOLD... ANDERSON COOPER 29,447... DEVELOPING...

Nickdfresh
06-14-2006, 10:28 PM
Link?

DrMaddVibe
06-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Legend of Zelda?

DrMaddVibe
06-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:28 p.m. EDT
Ann Coulter's 'Godless' Hits NY Times #1 Spot

Print Friendly Version
Forward this Page
E-mail NewsMax
RSS Feed

Ann Coulter's latest book, "Godless: The Church of Liberalism" will debut at #1 on the New York Times bestseller list for nonfiction on June 25, 2006, reflecting an extraordinary first week of sales.

This will mark Ann's fifth New York Times bestseller book.

In her completely original and thoroughly contentious work, Coulter argues, "Liberals love to boast that they are not ‘religious,’ which is what one would expect to hear from the state-sanctioned religion. Of course liberalism is a religion. It has its own cosmology, its own miracles, its own beliefs in the supernatural, its own churches, its own high priests, its own saints, its own total worldview, and its own explanation of the existence of the universe. In other words, liberalism contains all the attributes of what is generally known as ‘religion.’”

Coulter's "Godless" has created a storm of controversy, especially after she broke a taboo by criticizing four 9/11 widows who have been politically active.

There you go nicker00!

DUMBASS!

Nickdfresh
06-14-2006, 10:39 PM
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:28 p.m. EDT
Ann Coulter's 'Godless' Hits NY Times #1 Spot

Print Friendly Version
Forward this Page
E-mail NewsMax
RSS Feed

Ann Coulter's latest book, "Godless: The Church of Liberalism" will debut at #1 on the New York Times bestseller list for nonfiction on June 25, 2006, reflecting an extraordinary first week of sales.

This will mark Ann's fifth New York Times bestseller book.

In her completely original and thoroughly contentious work, Coulter argues, "Liberals love to boast that they are not ‘religious,’ which is what one would expect to hear from the state-sanctioned religion. Of course liberalism is a religion. It has its own cosmology, its own miracles, its own beliefs in the supernatural, its own churches, its own high priests, its own saints, its own total worldview, and its own explanation of the existence of the universe. In other words, liberalism contains all the attributes of what is generally known as ‘religion.’”

Coulter's "Godless" has created a storm of controversy, especially after she broke a taboo by criticizing four 9/11 widows who have been politically active.

There you go nicker00!

DUMBASS!

Okay, if it's there next week, then I stand corrected...

Next time, include your source as a link, you lazy assfuck....:)

(God I missed it here.)

DrMaddVibe
06-14-2006, 10:46 PM
Fuck you assbag.

Do your own fucking research instead of clinging to foLIARrd's ramblings!

You might be right more often if you did!

Nickdfresh
06-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Fuck you assbag.

No thank you, not my thing...

Do your own fucking research instead of clinging to foLIARrd's ramblings!

I shouldn't have to research a post by someone using a "news" source...

Present it fairly, even BigBadBrian provides links...

If you post it, at least have the fucking courtesy to post where it came from...

And WTF is an "assbag?" A bag for asses? Holy shit!!

You might be right more often if you did!

How could I be? I'm batting nearly 1000!

DrMaddVibe
06-14-2006, 11:03 PM
I'm not Brian, you dimwitted fag!

You're batting 1000?

You're a legend in your own dream.

Nickdfresh
06-14-2006, 11:21 PM
I'm not Brian, you dimwitted fag!

Yeah, he's a little smarter and actually has self-control (my apologies BBB).

You're batting 1000?

You're a legend in your own dream.

Well, I told you how the Iraq war would turn out....

Post my comments from a year ago, I dare you! Yes, I'm not near 1000%, but at least I knew Bush and his crew was a fucking monkey-puppet douche-bag...

DrMaddVibe
06-14-2006, 11:26 PM

Well, I told you how the Iraq war would turn out....

Post my comments from a year ago, I dare you! Yes, I'm not near 1000%, but at least I knew Bush and his crew was a fucking monkey-puppet douche-bag...

Once again, your brain is like a bb rolling down an interstate.

Stay with the topic.

It's not that hard to do, well I guess for you it is see as how you do it in every thread. Must be some sort of a defensive mechanism on your part. Kind of like a drowning man that can't swim flails his arms like he can swim. That must be your brain trying to rationalize.

Nickdfresh
06-14-2006, 11:38 PM

Stay with the topic.

WTF does that mean? Dude, stay away from similes...

You're fucked here man...

It's not that hard to do, well I guess for you it is see as how you do it in every thread. Must be some sort of a defensive mechanism on your part. Kind of like a drowning man that can't swim flails his arms like he can swim. That must be your brain trying to rationalize.

LOL! Tell me all about it Ms.Cunt-Discharge... I think you're projecting. At least I offer some facts and thought to support my position... You however let others' do your thinking for you...

It must be lonely on an island supporting a president that is a joke to over two-thirds of Americans. Keep trying dingle-berry-licker....

FORD
06-14-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Actually, I think MaddVibe's correct... it's selling really well, anyway.

Like it or not, controversy sells.

Hey, they "sell" if Murdoch and Scaife are buying them. And then they "sell" again if someone like AssVibe buys it from the America Haters Internet Book Club for a buck.

DrMaddVibe
06-15-2006, 06:31 AM
America Haters Internet Book Club.

That's your gig.

Not mine.

DEMON CUNT
06-15-2006, 08:48 AM
Funny how Bush and Co. can lie, manipulate, profit and you neocons line up to blow him.

Then Cindy Sheehan speaks out and you personally attack her.

Which part of the military do your children serve in?

Nice American values.

DEMON CUNT
06-15-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
...I agree with Coulter on this one...

Of course you do.

Why think when Ann can do it for you?

Nothing pleases you neocons more than having your opinions made for you.

LoungeMachine
06-15-2006, 09:01 AM

Stay with the topic.

I'd stay away from the analogies there, ASSVipe....

They're not your strong suit:rolleyes:

Tell us more about your respect for the great mANN Coulter, and her venom towards the widows of 9/11 victims.

Nitro Express
06-16-2006, 03:55 PM
She's a douche bag attention whore, and not a very bright one at that, catering to a small crowd...

Exactly. And she's laughing all the way to the bank doing it.

Warham
06-16-2006, 05:34 PM

But not as small as what Air America caters to.

Warham
06-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I'd stay away from the analogies there, ASSVipe....

They're not your strong suit:rolleyes:

Tell us more about your respect for the great mANN Coulter, and her venom towards the widows of 9/11 victims.

When 9/11 victim's widows go out and get in the realm of politics and basically blame Bush for everything, then they are "on the hook".

LoungeMachine
06-17-2006, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Warham

basically blame Bush for everything,

I'd love to see you back this up. :rolleyes:

Or will you backpeddle with a "depends on what your definition of the word "basically" is" ?

;)

LoungeMachine
06-17-2006, 12:51 AM
When 9/11 victim's widows go out and get in the realm of politics

LMMFAO

Realm of politics.

Otherwise known as "free speech"

:rolleyes:

DrMaddVibe
06-17-2006, 06:52 AM
When you campaign for someone and make a commercial for a "candidate", that's more than "free speech".

Perhaps YOU need to look up the 4 women in question on this issue.

BigBadBrian
06-17-2006, 08:25 AM

No problem.

You're one of the few people I feel I can have a decent debate with. :)

That is...when we both exercise a little self-control on our keyboards. :D

:gulp:

jacksmar
06-17-2006, 08:55 AM
The commie libs have no arguments, no plans and are devoid of any moral/spiritual standards; and in their pursuit of a socialist utopia in America, they want to see us defeated in Iraq and have to at last bow down to Europe.

So, when Coulter or any intelligent Republican speaks, all your side is left with are lies, half-truths, character assasination, legislating through the courts and shouting to drown out the truth. Commie lib morons down-shout Coulter because – she is mostly right on the issues and they have no defense for their defeatist, anti-America beliefs.

Period.

Warham
06-17-2006, 03:25 PM
LMMFAO

Realm of politics.

Otherwise known as "free speech"

No, it's called going out and stumping for John Kerry in 2004.

Like I said, 'realm of politics'.

FORD
06-17-2006, 03:42 PM
No, it's called going out and stumping for John Kerry in 2004.

Like I said, 'realm of politics'.

And you're surprised that they wouldn't support their husbands' murderer? :confused:

Warham
06-17-2006, 03:53 PM
And you're surprised that they wouldn't support their husbands' murderer? :confused:

Are you referring to bin Laden? I don't believe in conspiracy crap, remember?

Mr. Vengeance
06-17-2006, 04:01 PM
Coulter, the stupid, idiotic cunt, does EXCATLY what she accuses the widows of- SEEKS ATTENTION. CRAVES THE SPOTLIGHT. She says outrageous shit to stir up controversy, so someone will give her airtime, so she can spew more of her right-wing, Bush-loving agenda.

Can't wait for someone in her family to die so someone can tell her she's enjoying their death....

ODShowtime
06-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
So, when Coulter or any intelligent Republican speaks, all your side is left with are lies, half-truths, character assasination

What a bunch of nonsense from a fascism enabler. I bet you loved the hammer! Yeah, we were all wrong about him :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
06-18-2006, 12:42 AM
Are you referring to bin Laden? I don't believe in conspiracy crap, remember?

LMAO

Yet you buy into the Bin Laden crap....hook, line, and sinker:rolleyes:

Fucking sheep.

Warham
06-18-2006, 01:53 PM
LMAO

Fucking sheep.

Really?

Does the evidence favor FORD's view of the world, or my view of the world?

I can guess which side of the fence you like to sit on?

BigBadBrian
06-18-2006, 04:47 PM

Do tell us all of what you don't believe about "the Bin Laden crap."

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
06-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Really?

You're both fraught with delusions...

FORD
06-19-2006, 12:19 AM
Really?

Ask the FBI. Nearly 5 years after the 9-11 attacks, Osama's "Most Wanted" poster does not mention one word about the 9-11-01 attacks on either the WTC or the Pentagon.

Yes, you read that right. The FBI, run by first John Asscrotch's justice department, and then that of Speedy Gonzales, is NOT seeking Osama Bin Laden for the 9-11-01 attacks.

But why not?

Because they have no evidence linking him to the crime. And even in this lawless Fraudministration, the FBI at needs to appear to be an agency of law enforcemment.

LoungeMachine
06-19-2006, 10:05 AM
Ask the FBI. Nearly 5 years after the 9-11 attacks, Osama's "Most Wanted" poster does not mention one word about the 9-11-01 attacks on either the WTC or the Pentagon.

Yes, you read that right. The FBI, run by first John Asscrotch's justice department, and then that of Speedy Gonzales, is NOT seeking Osama Bin Laden for the 9-11-01 attacks.

But why not?

Because they have no evidence linking him to the crime. And even in this lawless Fraudministration, the FBI at needs to appear to be an agency of law enforcemment.

LMAO

Can't wait for the Brie / WARham / ASSPipe spin on this one.

Got any evidence of your own, guys? Something you'd like show the class proving UBL was responsible?

bobgnote
06-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Hell, Lauer is experienced. I believe he may have scoped out the angles re the imminent decline of media-worthiness, for 9/11 widows.

They are spin-geeks, for FIVE YEARS!! That is a LOT of bad juice-spin, for NEVER mentioning the whole problem derives from illegal power deals and the illegal cost passing, that made Al Queda draw the line, after the assasination of Rabin, the illegal reinforcement of the illegal settlements, and the obtuseness of the US and Israel.

The 9/11 bitches need to shut the FUCK up, sit down, or get some issues.