PDA

View Full Version : Too bad Islam isn't true.

Nitro Express
06-08-2006, 12:46 AM
If all I had to do was blow myself up in a place full of people I hate and I get 72 virgins and the mind blowing paradise of Allah which is so far beyond what anyone on this earth has, sign me up!

Somehow a religion that makes achieving the highest goal that easy seems flawed. Buddist are trying to reach fucking enlightenment. Jews are trying to live all those laws. Christians are praying and repenting their ass off hoping Jesus will be merciful on their soul and give them a good mansion in the sky.

Blowing yourself up in a quick and painless suicide only to be blasted immediately into paradise seems too easy. Why put up with more of this miserable and unpredicatable world when that is an option? Why waste time here?

FORD
06-08-2006, 12:52 AM
Obviously, it's a very flawed interpretation of Islam. I've only read bits and pieces of the Quran, but I don't remember anything that would imply as much.

But then right wing Christianity and Likud Judaism are gross distortions of their faiths as well.

I gotta hand it to the Buddhists, they seem to be the only ones who have managed to avoid large scale of murderous assholes destorting their belief system.

Seshmeister
06-08-2006, 01:24 AM
That's the party right on line but the only reason I don't rip the shit out of the spastic superstition of Islamism here is what is the point since none visit here.

It makes the christian superstitions seem entirely correct.

For a start Jesus didn't fuck 9 year old girls or preach kicking the fuck out of women.

It's a disgraceful piece of work but don't let 800 million rotten apples spoil the barrel...:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

jcook11
06-08-2006, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Obviously, it's a very flawed interpretation of Islam. I've only read bits and pieces of the Quran, but I don't remember anything that would imply as much.

But then right wing Christianity and Likud Judaism are gross distortions of their faiths as well.

I gotta hand it to the Buddhists, they seem to be the only ones who have managed to avoid large scale of murderous assholes destorting their belief system.

Don't paint with such a broad brush FORD I'm sure there are millions of good christians jews and muslins in this world. It seems we only hesr about the shitheads.

binnie
06-08-2006, 02:59 AM
It's not religion that is the problem, it's fundamentalism

matt19
06-08-2006, 03:36 AM

Thats very true.

bueno bob
06-08-2006, 06:28 AM
Islam is, tragically, a religion which is very easy to pervert and distort. True Islam is actually very non-violent - it's just that the extremists of the religion can use a lot of the passages (in regards to "Killing Infidels") very persuasively and focus on the violence and not necessarily the message behind it.

When it's all you have as a way of life, though...

We forget too easily. We have McDonalds, Pepsi, DVDs...movie theaters and shopping malls...it's rather easy for a Christian to say "Look, I don't care WHAT it says - I am NOT plucking out my eye because I looked at that girl and wanted to fuck her!".

With Islam...when religion is at least 95% of your entire life (which is probably a close estimate for those absolutely dedicated to the Islamic faith), it's not so easy to do, especially when you've got somebody teaching it to you who obviously believes that you should kill others and yourself to get the point across.

bueno bob
06-08-2006, 06:29 AM
I wouldn't say it's entirely UNTRUE, either...

I think most of the major religions in the world have a kernel of truth in them...and my reasons for thinking that are another topic entirely...

BigBadBrian
06-08-2006, 07:02 AM

There are no such things. Both are a figment of your imagination.

Hardrock69
06-08-2006, 09:22 AM
They are a figment of millions of peoples' imagination.

And yes, all three religions are works of fiction.

Dr. Love
06-08-2006, 09:33 AM
This thread title is great.

LoungeMachine
06-08-2006, 09:40 AM

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
There are no such things. Both are a figment of your imagination.

Jesus, Brie....

Are you stupid, or just in DENIAL???????

Right Wing Christianity doesn't exist?????????

Well, there goes Chimpy's base. :rolleyes:

binnie
06-08-2006, 09:48 AM
LOL!!!!!

LoungeMachine
06-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
This thread title is great.

The BCE created Islam would have been funnier :D

bueno bob
06-08-2006, 11:00 AM
I don't think any one particular religion is truth...

But...combining particular elements from the major players...after you research a little and find the little nuances and parallels...and then you might be onto something...

bueno bob
06-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I agree with that.

Coyote
06-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Fuck it. Let's drop everything dubbed "religious", and head to the nearest titty bar...

jcook11
06-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Anything can be perverted, Example.....I give you the current linup of van hagar

Dr. Love
06-08-2006, 08:13 PM

This thread title reminds me of Chuck Norris.

LoungeMachine
06-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
This thread title reminds me of Chuck Norris.

ISLAM IS HUNGRY FOR THE COCK.

;)

bueno bob
06-09-2006, 03:40 AM
ISLAM IS HUNGRY FOR THE COCK.

;)

Islam will own this site once Hitch gets around to it.

Then Islam will ban you.

:D

Hardrock69
06-09-2006, 09:42 AM
TALIBAN!!!

LoungeMachine
06-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Islam will own this site once Hitch gets around to it.

Then Islam will ban you.

LMMFAO

sadaist
06-09-2006, 11:14 AM
The real problem I see is they don't specify what the 72 virgins are. Men? Women? Beautiful? Ugly? Maybe there is a reason they are virgins.

Hardrock69
06-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Maybe they are 72 Virgin Camels....

ELVIS
06-09-2006, 08:28 PM
The world is doomed, and the level of intelligence displayed in this thread is a good demonstration of why!

rustoffa
06-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
The real problem I see is they don't specify what the 72 virgins are. Men? Women? Beautiful? Ugly? Maybe there is a reason they are virgins.

Once they ascend the sandy ladder, the shit turns into kind of a "Let's Make A Deal" type deal. That's about the simplest way to describe how complex the "BURKA CODE" manifests it's tedious assessment of each individual.

Think of it this way: There's like a giant floating sand dune in the vanallah belt. Once there, big fucking curtains appear in front of the recently departed unwashed....WITH EYES!!!

You following me?

They have to choose between the curtains/BURKAS.

Behind whatever curtain? A bunch of post-op Camels.

Another curtain? 85 year-old mudskippers. (still untouched)

Etc, etc......

thome
06-10-2006, 12:36 AM
Islam is a direct perversion of the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Dowlrod(not pictured for reason told as of late) took what he wanted played the i invented this thoery of the reality of god and the afterlife and warped the minds of a few assholes who knew how to write and there you go off and running.

Koresh did the same thing.

Jim Jones did it .

Hundreds have done it.

Little twits Like Jim Baker did it.

Swaggert still doin it.

Benni Hin does it

on and on and on

Little fukstic home owner does it to his wife in Kallaboose county .

You know damn good and well the Mormons did it.

Islam
Rewrit the teachings to fit you mind warp and use it to control others
and bring forth doom.Happens every day.

sadaist
06-10-2006, 12:45 AM
Out of boredom one night, I was flipping through the channels and came across Benni Hin. It seemed so surreal that I left it on for a while. Holy shit! For the life of me I can't fathom how anyone can buy into this guy. It was worse than the stereotype ministries in tv shows & movies where everything is exaggerated.

My hatred of TV evangelists started when I was a child. I would wake up early on Saturday mornings and eat my Count Chocula and watch cartoons...all morning. Then regular shows would start coming on and out the door I would go.

Come Sunday morning, I would wake up, get my bowl of cereal, and flip through the channels for 30 minutees to find my cartoons. Nothing. Only tv preachers. I always would forget about Sundays.

How dare these fuckers ruin millions of kids mornings by not having cartoons? We didn't have them 24 hours a day like they do now. Just an hour or 2 after school and Saturday mornings. Except for the specials that would come on around the holidays. OH MY GOD! Cartoons at night. YES!!!!!