PDA

View Full Version : Red States?? WHAT fucking Red States??

FORD
06-10-2006, 12:51 AM
http://www.radicalruss.net/blog/images/bushmap-new.gif

....Or should I say, a Blue NOVEMBER ;)

jcook11
06-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Wah!Wah! Wah! Wah!

Little Texan
06-10-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm planning on voting a straight democrat ticket this year, so I can do my small part of getting the lying bastard impeached. Not only that, the Republican controlled congress could fuck up a wet dream right now, and they don't seem to be doing anything to make my trip to the gas station any easier on my wallet, so I'm sending a message by voting them out of office, and I encourage all my fellow Americans to do the same come November. The Democrats can't possibly do any worse than the Replublicans have done the past few years!

DEMON CUNT
06-10-2006, 11:28 AM
I love it.

When can we start putting the neocon fascist minority into "labor" camps?

BigBadBrian
06-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I'm planning on voting a straight democrat ticket this year, so I can do my small part of getting the lying bastard impeached. Not only that, the Republican controlled congress could fuck up a wet dream right now, and they don't seem to be doing anything to make my trip to the gas station any easier on my wallet, so I'm sending a message by voting them out of office, and I encourage all my fellow Americans to do the same come November. The Democrats can't possibly do any worse than the Replublicans have done the past few years!

Go ahead.

It just proves liberal sheeple won't vote for anyone that doesn't have a "D" after their name.

As for me, I will look at the issues, look at at the candidates, and then make my decision...regardless of the letter "R" or "D" after their names.

:gulp:

bueno bob
06-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by FORD
....Or should I say, a Blue NOVEMBER ;)

I wonder what they sit around and talk about when they discuss his popularity ratings...

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one...

Big Train
06-10-2006, 01:05 PM
I don't know Ford. Pelosi was oddly silent when Billbray won. And Angelides. Arnold is quietly confident (Angiledes has lost a few times trying already). California is certainly looking a nice shade of red.

FORD
06-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
I don't know Ford. Pelosi was oddly silent when Billbray won. And Angelides. Arnold is quietly confident (Angiledes has lost a few times trying already). California is certainly looking a nice shade of red.

Billbray didn't win. Haven't they announced that on TV down there yet?

Check with your Secretary of State (http://vote.ss.ca.gov/Returns/usrep/5000.htm)

Big Train
06-10-2006, 02:05 PM
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/06/08/news/top_stories/10_13_576_6_06.txt

Bilbray holds on to lead in 50th District race

By: WILLIAM FINN BENNETT - Staff Writer

With 100 percent of the votes counted, Republican Brian Bilbray defeated Democrat Francine Busby in the race for the 50th Congressional District seat, this morning's returns indicate.

I think the Pony Express needs to run through Cascadia more than once a week nowadays.

FORD
06-10-2006, 02:37 PM
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/06/08/news/top_stories/10_13_576_6_06.txt

Bilbray holds on to lead in 50th District race

By: WILLIAM FINN BENNETT - Staff Writer

With 100 percent of the votes counted, Republican Brian Bilbray defeated Democrat Francine Busby in the race for the 50th Congressional District seat, this morning's returns indicate.

I think the Pony Express needs to run through Cascadia more than once a week nowadays.

You need to take a closer look. Your newspaper article is dated Thursday, June 8.

The official Secretary of State results are as of Jun 10, 2006 at 8:57 am.

Looks like the media whore jumped the gun......AGAIN!

BTW, is that Bill "the Gambler" Bennett writing for that paper? ;)

DEMON CUNT
06-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Go ahead.

It just proves liberal sheeple won't vote for anyone that doesn't have a "D" after their name.

As for me, I will look at the issues, look at at the candidates, and then make my decision...regardless of the letter "R" or "D" after their names.

What a huge steaming pile of BigBland style bullshit!

Big Train
06-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Are the results somehow different Ford?

FORD
06-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Are the results somehow different Ford?

Well, with the possible exception of Ohio and Florida, the Secretary of State's office is usually the last word in the official electoral results, not a newspaper report.

So as long as the SOS says Busby won the election, I'll assume that's true.

BigBadBrian
06-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
What a huge steaming pile of BigBland style bullshit!

Great reply, Half-wit! :rolleyes:

FORD
06-11-2006, 01:54 AM
Go ahead.

:gulp:

You're calling LT a "liberal sheeple"?

I can assure you this is not the case.

However, the only way to vote in November is for checks and balances. None exist in this country at the moment. The best way to get them, at present, is to have Democrats in charge of both the House and the Senate.

Of course there are corporatist shills in both parties. More in the Republicans than the Democrats though, which is why the Dems are the best party to get things done, even if you have to get around morons like Hillary, Lieberman, Steny Whore, Biden, or whomever.

Reversing the disgusting and dangerous direction this country has gone in the last 6 years is something that any SANE American can agree on. Let's get that done first, then worry about dismantling the political system and starting over.

Redballjets88
06-11-2006, 02:16 AM
FORD do you like a band called Left over Crack?? i guarantee you would ... they are hardcore punk and they share your political views...i like them

Unchainme
06-11-2006, 02:29 AM
FORD, I am also curious like Redballsjet If you Rage Against the Machine, and if you know if del a rocha going to come out with anything new?

Redballjets88
06-11-2006, 02:36 AM
Redballsjet

clever ...maybe haha

Nitro Express
06-11-2006, 02:44 AM
Wyoming gets a ton of it's revenue from oil so my state is loving Bush I guess. That's the only reason I can see Bush's higher approval rating. Without the oil, we probably would look more like Montana because culturally we are about the same.

Look at the crazy Mormons in Utah. Bush can do no wrong there.

FORD
06-11-2006, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Wyoming gets a ton of it's revenue from oil so my state is loving Bush I guess. That's the only reason I can see Bush's higher approval rating. Without the oil, we probably would look more like Montana because culturally we are about the same.

Look at the crazy Mormons in Utah. Bush can do no wrong there.

How's Cheney's popularity in Wyoming, since he's a local?

His national numbers are worse than Chimpy's. About 18% last I heard.

Redballjets88
06-11-2006, 03:34 AM
he is also fat

FORD
06-11-2006, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
he is also fat

Yeah, but he's survived 4 or 5 heart attacks already, so he probably doesn't think it makes any difference now if he loses weight or not.

Redballjets88
06-11-2006, 03:41 AM
yeah but people probably like him less bc he is fat

its a fact that better looking politicians do better...have you seen some of the interviews of the women during the JFK Nixon election haha

FORD
06-11-2006, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
yeah but people probably like him less bc he is fat

its a fact that better looking politicians do better...have you seen some of the interviews of the women during the JFK Nixon election haha

It's definitely true since the invention of televison. Before then, not so much. Abe Lincoln was a great President, but he was one ugly motherfucker as well.

On the other hand, Dennis Kucinich had some of the best ideas in the 2004 campaign, but many people wouldn't take him seriously because he looked like a Hobbit.

But if visual image is so damn important, how did so many miss Chimpy's stupidity?? :confused:

Redballjets88
06-11-2006, 04:30 AM
i dont know bc gore was like a robot and kerry looked like a horse?

Little Texan
06-11-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by FORD
You're calling LT a "liberal sheeple"?

I can assure you this is not the case.

Ford's right there, Brian. I am no liberal by any stretch of the imagination, and take offense in being called such. The Republicans represent most of my political views and beliefs about most issues, much more so than the Democrats. That said, I do not like how the Republicans have been running things in Congress the past few years, and I don't like the direction this country is headed...it has taken a sharp turn for the worse. I would decribe myself as being more or less a conservative, but probably leaning more towards the moderate side these days. Neoconservatives are not really conservatives, just like Bush is not a true conservative. Don't even get me started on Bush, either. I'll just say that although I'm a registered Republican, it doesn't mean that I agree with everything that Bush does and that Bush can do no wrong. I find myself disagreeing with most of what he does these days, actually. How do you defend this guy...is it even possible to defend what he has done while he's been in office? An even better question would be is has he even accomplished anything remotely positive while he's been in office? I could talk about all the negative things he's done, but that would take all day, and I don't have that much time and have better things to do today.

DEMON CUNT
06-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Great reply, Half-wit!

Thanks, faggot.

Unchainme
06-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
I love it.

When can we start putting the neocon fascist minority into "labor" camps?

Isn't that a bit hypocritical, you think?

DEMON CUNT
06-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Isn't that a bit hypocritical, you think?

How can you take a statement like that so seriously? It's a joke.

Steve Savicki
06-12-2006, 07:20 AM
Will it be Christmas if Texas turns blue?

thome
06-12-2006, 07:31 AM
5 Bucks sais i can make one of those Flashy Maps, oh....let's say
Orange then would it stimulate you enough to write about the
pritty orange map?

Watch them Jump .

DEMON CUNT
06-12-2006, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by thome
5 Bucks sais i can make one of those Flashy Maps, oh....let's say
Orange then would it stimulate you enough to write about the
pritty orange map?

Yeah, orange map. Sounds great, go work on that for a while.

thome
06-12-2006, 09:15 AM
My Ironman AV could kick you Smelly Twat AV any day of the week.

So, there!

Dr. Love
06-12-2006, 09:22 AM
I can't wait to see how the Democrats blow it this year. It's gotta be comical.