PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane thread!?

Douglas T.
06-12-2006, 08:38 AM
This is where you post your reports on what's blowin' around in your neck o' th' woods! If your roof blows away ... post it here! the DLRARMY may be able to help ya out! Maybe we can help patch your roof with vah hagar records!:cool:

Charlie:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PXD7jQ6DZYA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PXD7jQ6DZYA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Terry
06-12-2006, 07:46 PM
Well, we're sitting down here in Florida, waiting to see what this first one of the season is gonna do...

Although the rain it has brought so far WAS needed in a big way.

Am also in the middle of a tornado watch right now.

Lovely.

Still, it beats 6 months of freezing your ass off north of that Manson/Nixon line.

Douglas T.
06-13-2006, 08:55 AM
What a deluge last night! Not much wind in Orlando just bucket after bucket of water! Lucked out this time!

thome
06-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Terry
[

Still, it beats 6 months of freezing your ass off north of that Manson/Nixon line. [/B]

We get these Ice storm never really any deep snow they drop trees
and power lines and everytime i think-Go south- its warmer.

I lived in Fla and Louisiana and it was good(humid) but i missed the change of seasons and the Ice storms.lol

Norther Alabama or southern Colorado must be the happy medium.lol

Terry
06-14-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
What a deluge last night! Not much wind in Orlando just bucket after bucket of water! Lucked out this time!

And ya gotta love how the local media down here were hyping the shit out of it, even AFTER the storm passed us by and it was apparent it was a non-event!

Ozzy Fudd
06-14-2006, 10:46 PM
Keep your head down DT last i heard ya got more commin at ya

Douglas T.
06-14-2006, 10:56 PM
.... well we shouldn't have to worry about brush fires around here for a while!

Douglas T.
08-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Tommorrow afternoon should be prime kite flying weather!

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at5+shtml/150927.shtml?3day

Tiki-Tom
08-30-2006, 02:56 AM
They say that whats left of Ernesto should be blowin thru here (myrtle beach) around midday thursday. Sounds like just more Weather Channel hype but we shall see soon enough. If nothing else, surfs up!
Will update later.

Douglas T.
08-30-2006, 09:03 AM
Not even a breeze here at 8 a.m.! We'll see what happens at noon when it gets here!

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at5+shtml/150927.shtml?3day

Ozzy Fudd
08-30-2006, 09:53 AM
Time for DT to keep his down again.
i liked Florida when we were there in February, we were in Orlando for 2 weeks.

Douglas T.
08-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Wow a leaf was just spotted blowing down the street! Nuthin' so far! It's 3 p.m. now! Spent most the morning outside cutting crown molding on the tailgate of my Dodge pick 'em up!

Douglas T.
08-30-2006, 03:39 PM
looks like maybe an hour and I'll be getting some rain and 30 mph gust! Whoopie wooo!

Here's a couple of my neighbors houses after Charley!
<embed width="375" height="375" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://w111.photobucket.com/widgets/Bucketshow.swf?url=http://w111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/DTSKYNYRD/&name=Charley"></embed>

Tiki-Tom
08-30-2006, 06:57 PM
They are now saying we will get 50 mph gusts but we will see. They're usually wrong. Either way, at least it won't be a Hugo. Now THAT was no fun!

Little Texan
08-30-2006, 07:54 PM
Glad I don't live in any hurricane prone areas! It's tornadoes we have to worry about around here!

Tiki-Tom
08-30-2006, 08:37 PM
In a way you got
Originally posted by Little Texan
Glad I don't live in any hurricane prone areas! It's tornadoes we have to worry about around here!

At least we can somewhat plan for hurricanes. You don't get much of a warning with a twister.

Douglas T.
08-30-2006, 09:04 PM

Wasn't there a hurricane there last year?

Tiki-Tom
08-30-2006, 10:01 PM
I see Jim Cantore is in town. I wonder if Ernesto is gonna make him happy. Pretty quiet outside. I can hear the mosquitoes buzzing. Hmmmm...

Little Texan
08-30-2006, 10:03 PM
Wasn't there a hurricane there last year?

The Texas Coast is prone to hurricanes, but I live far enough inland that they are not a threat, here, in East Texas. That said, Rita did cause quite a bit of damage just south and east of here last year.

Little Texan
08-30-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Tiki-Tom
I see Jim Cantore is in town. I wonder if Ernesto is gonna make him happy. Pretty quiet outside. I can hear the mosquitoes buzzing. Hmmmm...

He's not happy unless the hurricane is strong enough that the wind is blowing him sideways while he's hanging on to a pole for dear life and deadly pieces of debris are whizzing by his head! It's not a strong hurricane, or even a hurricane, for that matter, so I doubt he's happy. The situation isn't life threatening enough for him to be happy.

Little Texan
08-30-2006, 10:12 PM
In a way you got

At least we can somewhat plan for hurricanes. You don't get much of a warning with a twister.

This is true.

Tiki-Tom
08-30-2006, 10:37 PM
He's not happy unless the hurricane is strong enough that the wind is blowing him sideways while he's hanging on to a pole for dear life and deadly pieces of debris are whizzing by his head! It's not a strong hurricane, or even a hurricane, for that matter, so I doubt he's happy. The situation isn't life threatening enough for him to be happy.

Yep, When it's bad he's like a kid in a candy store. I think all he is gonna see here is lots of rain. Poor Jim.
I just wish it would hurry up and be done with. I got some fishin to do.

Tiki-Tom
08-30-2006, 10:49 PM
It's no big deal for sure.When Hugo rolled thru back in 89 that was another story. Pretty much destroyed some parts of the beachfront areas around here. That one was one I won't soon forget.

Tiki-Tom
08-31-2006, 07:28 AM
7:28 AM Thursday. Cloudy with scattered showers, wind gusts 14mph. Looks like any other day at the beach so far..........

Douglas T.
08-31-2006, 08:41 AM
The thing was right on top of us and it was just drizzlin'!

Douglas T.
08-31-2006, 09:24 AM
7:28 AM Thursday. Cloudy with scattered showers, wind gusts 14mph. Looks like any other day at the beach so far..........

Just saw on CNN there is flooding going on in South Carolina! Find some higher ground for the pets!

Tiki-Tom
08-31-2006, 02:48 PM
It's coming down pretty good now. The surf is pretty choppy and they say it may soon become a hurricane. Don't think it will be too bad, but probably worse than you got, DT.

Terry
08-31-2006, 08:46 PM
Ernesto was much ado about nothing down here in Florida, but this is good.

Would rather have an approaching tropical storm be overhyped in the forecasting and turn out to be nothing than the other way around.

Didn't care for the way every fucker down here made a run on the gas stations on Monday, but there wasn't any price gouging, so I suppose that's some measure of civility.

Tiki-Tom
08-31-2006, 08:56 PM
It's still pissing down buckets and we've got some flooding and pretty bad gusts, but to be a near hurricane this close to us, it's pretty boring.

Douglas T.
08-31-2006, 08:57 PM
They gas is suposed to get down to the two dollar zone by years end!

Tiki-Tom
08-31-2006, 09:52 PM
Well, it's almost ten p.m. and despite the past six hours of heavy downpours, I'm seeing the first actual thunderstorm. The power is flickering and my damn roof is leaking in two places!

rustoffa
08-31-2006, 10:41 PM
Last night was pretty stormy...the ol' YZ needed a bath this morning!:cool:

Va Beach VH Fan
09-01-2006, 10:13 AM
And it's all here now....

Not so bad, helluva lot of rain though...

The wind gusts are only up to about 50...

Douglas T.
09-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Well, it's almost ten p.m. and despite the past six hours of heavy downpours, I'm seeing the first actual thunderstorm. The power is flickering and my damn roof is leaking in two places!

Is it a thatched Tiki roof?

Tiki-Tom
09-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Is it a thatched Tiki roof?

Guess I gotta patch that thatch:D

Still got another couple of months of this.
Need more rum-gotta stock up on supplies.

Dr. Will
09-01-2006, 09:12 PM
At the end of the day,

Once you've survived a hurricane, an earthquake, a volcano eruptions and a bad case of the Clap,

well, it's all downhill from there right!

MAX
09-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Will
At the end of the day,

Once you've survived a hurricane, an earthquake, a volcano eruptions and a bad case of the Clap,

LMAO!!!

Nice alias but I beat you to it with my av!!! :p

Dr. Will
09-01-2006, 09:30 PM
At the end of the day,

It's not who starts strong, but who finishes, c'mon

trust me

;)

Douglas T.
09-02-2006, 12:25 AM
hey Virginia ... ya enjoyin' the weather?

BigBadBrian
09-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
And it's all here now....

Not so bad, helluva lot of rain though...

The wind gusts are only up to about 50...

I had to drive through downtown Norfolk and Portsmouth during the heavy parts of it. I would have been better off with a boat in Portsmouth.

:)

GAR
09-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Will
At the end of the day,

ä|°[A«aŽžg‘Ê#šs½u%Þµ-º?©tpøú?VvP7Ž9ÛZ‰gâÑ„íZD#|ÓŽf£qÇÒ;?C§BaežR? ÞÀžªL•3 §R?‚¶?=íº=ß ¹’êOÁ•>u.ƒ[øåñª«É’ â2 °‘*ÙÉàÀF2X¤ `V3“xB =Wr 0]´ö.8ýÒ£Ié53üRÚ‰Ï>;ÎXDß÷'C´1ü3¤…BDnaÒUÓ®?iÈbŽ÷:!Ñ ØšÓ€Y}À¾¨]zþ9j"й¶1~#àf„Öô0<8sõ sñ`ÿDioÎ;®5g"95$šíuKÌͯÈÃÚáµ–¦oåèØë`yÞ›|0óñcp¤?Ìù¬éu Xþu¹î{½ådsz~Éÿõ¯ˆ¢ìþ_DÛS¥Z¨®®q©ý·|¡ð׿6¸yÓÉß ªâ³oÿ?W»ößÞ»Îe7’¸Ç hŒ§P[lÈaÚEô&ŒlRXŽh<Ž Ð4Ç6š?ªæÐH@ ¬t!³´Ð L`ŒßŒoûŠ¯ï4]ÔÉ–š=L‚ÃHJZïd¯qá·Şć™:à2žáÛ=ËV‡’]Þ¥äl^ƒÙêÔS'´å1IÀ ßØÑDF€·‘ì¾?Õ=¯ÜìüŸ…j’à k3SMh&œ“´àJÓS× ÅÚ¬€¤UdLÉý2Kô?ï›rò¹”“òÊj쾑@A#ë º)hh ÔÞÁ©†€ªÖ Üp¯„È;Kó0zH?ÓÐY€nXáZl\Ú›¯‹ÈÉ7>ì]@4ྒྷ7¿ªw¼GÆA ÙÔ œ?õ9¤LCØ ‘-P‹Ò?2Èa# †'à¼52ŽM»žít0ƒlF&DsÔÉÉû½½Ó½=æ? Á< t“šÀêÆŽ*T`€EMd’bT‹ÀÙ=d*=ì3kõÏþÆ?¾L„}>[`vužLc7”¨¬—g…I =ÅÈ=w—O=Ô„Ÿ%÷Ñ£}5Üg.1 Õ€V+CÑVO*?†mð> Ý´çfù˜ÜÅ0¼“Pp{I?O¹˜«{+ÞŸ“âI˜F· ¿ó¬…(»y kô¡xÏs†üôîþØÅf™¦TÅÚ>Jn˜i=}ñÙaÖJ S»þ?eÛïÝÒ;Þ ×<¾NÅ÷Ž6Ë 1å"0|s£SÝP¤`u½8› 1²Ï…§íí¿¯ŸÌ”¡™¡¾1´8Q|T ®ã´Â8ƨšÿ ^w6²z5?Zú‹mõ,è6ˆÈÖ ©û/x¯ ² ý PnSݪX•‘ˆ n«#©9a.Ãôß ¸%œ÷°?10jŒ)¦ è4£ZaÈ’ôŸÄ?SÓ¨à?h0BÅé{Aø‚Eº¡·üMŠ*aq@½?!Ùæ™Aß %£j1$ª¡2ñ -z«å<<;€èYß9ç͆å Æ8/$RÜÞ[ |‰LlÄ‚Ësx}`-`xÃ÷ÌðFÇÐ¥:Fl/Ó–¢û·0šÞÐÁÎ×ÉlŸ>ùûÏÇûµ„#« h@³P,O?¨2.‡{¸"µ…ŠBHbÊÉZt»‰‡íôíÞoxVX …°qF*m'è?0±`È?^àú³á½ åµ5dÇÉCõé™6? }7Cöî?A(2|i~˜ÒtÔìrT ™"SB¶âîlÓS›¡¾¦4¯Ýf€þ.•¾OMÞk2I£ ,Äœ:¬ k Tl=Ѹû(×ÅHí?*±îšEœ‡0]óÏ O¶h#&À¹Û&î´>Š6µ}Œe®@£Ífu’?_$˜Ygù@ë:¢µâ1,Õ‰ßÐ$ˆŸ?P¼ïóêƒcdõ ÉsQ(WJ Tйu"ÑT˜Çgið¹°TCa†êSaŽêòA}šÊÓ >g”ô?oJxšqœ;SõÉ 8A„¿Ô@ᯠ_r‹ôJŵJy˜œVº¨¶+’8HŒô m9$'ÙF¦VU¨ |hÛC£=Q–tXüG0€ÅÞÈ»P¦«å³D îü¸¶³ê?A»´ëÁò(—iâ$ŸuˆÑ¹>¿Fi!\d%#´éÞ<#gkd˜¯æ+Èyë¡°?’ì¾ æ(ãm3| MÄ.ê,?þŠËrV–ñ̯±V©Ÿ>Fì £w£y;Yi6#ÕÓ'±~´?r*wô¡·oë¥jÁC&2<1’ ¼êƒ™‡HÌ?̃@T‚…š(Öd‡ Q$À%ʇH?6on¼ €%§0.w:Á»“>}z5MNÍlá’Åâ<¹ñ¦' ,Ö @¹Í ú?&o:?ltËÌÎ(?ùÕpµ¯É(8±¨iúpJ?®¯Uòùµ‚ŠÅ02‰ß…ËÄ怟 ›’¨°A×dª¨KyVëœ!ÍÿÐÍçõh²kÅÚAø¢ïü¦f°"ȼä7‘ã©®£¡5ó™Úê÷À&JÃ"ü‡M ŒÒ E êX×múb–1ú =èxÏPb<Qlt:¢´.n×ù¡\wkÁŒtivp+@†YBÿ…Ý0§î3D8#IZ½æ¼ » Þ‰©i3(ùµ<ûæjª™Anà"H´êT2ÓOÕg }aãÒyuãÐ÷6(2bnnì‰ùÕiišèºš°¿JCFu6¸´úÞê^´@ÏŽO•Ì? $õKÕ¾æŽO•fÀ§Êf?ѕǧÌ1Ûñ¨=!Š«ßG³hQ`[§jk_ÀSŠû ÅË-Ö裉:XÚwå+€ˆ"u‚ò³½«KÖl?™¬xpJõ`‡ƒ·ê½ël‰äí’¼ ±Ì¢ša`qqþ¨]u`YÌÓ«ýg¡‡Rb¥¤Æiª±ó$pXq`LVZvÄÖi´½ý?]VCq0}Az|ZQáÛ‹Á0Ì?(˜NX?ª|²l&R.¢;I? œ¡:÷Ë€ maÝ{'Ù [îGç[ÐZJE‘/ lºŠÍNË""Ënà«÷fnUTjŸæ6=“nifå¬ø¢„¹}¢¨i3Þ'äl°ö„¨¦m×2H1‘añÜQó ?²tâgXÄ#„=< ? oõj„#é÷þÒ‰ë°V)àûë!×ìI²i·ð³ 9‚ã÷<]ÅËÎ ,_¥0Æ ý¨ç/L%O°¼ÏzæÈHNyƒ÷NÇi²€ð®Z†_Ã?Ó±¥ßï6¼¾äŒ½°P9¼– ]—êÛÄ?ÉÇ?œn“Ö>’.9 ƒ8ö&/ p_\[Ón&±¾j28#öP| ÁË®CÐõÃ^ ¿G0r“\™v gõ 9»‰"%³ÄX\²œ~Y¾œ¬}ò 0¥ß5Këù°s¦. 41cü«ÝgÓæŠ$?h¯(?NÞ42ÇƦ ¼$6ÚÔÉ?}ÐsR'G¤¿¼84›63F†H»"[N]ð•¨éÊ?M ÐÆu·d¾¡_dœŠæpsãRܸtsãrÞVÏ–—[¢gîhµ¼¼ùdÃíûD³u-ãv‘µ»Ôo‚Ðah¶äÎ<]í¨!»±–ÁHO -D‘憇žºšžéC%Ç+É‘7r!‹•ã—`þ")æŸꉻlÂ9ÜG,"f.Cð3Ho3ú|éÚa»–Á“‚,?’b‘7ϛꑸ›YƒÈ7º®m£’Þ™Ûâü”?ßü eL?Åý-®N°#ö¸«ñ€? ´Súâì¢Ëé-

Sarge's Little Helper
09-02-2006, 12:28 PM
ä|°[A«aŽžg‘Ê#šs½u%Þµ-º?©tpøú?VvP7Ž9ÛZ‰gâÑ„íZD#|ÓŽf£qÇÒ;?C§BaežR? ÞÀžªL•3 §R?‚¶?=íº=ß ¹’êOÁ•>u.ƒ[øåñª«É’ â2 °‘*ÙÉàÀF2X¤ `V3“xB =Wr 0]´ö.8ýÒ£Ié53üRÚ‰Ï>;ÎXDß÷'C´1ü3¤…BDnaÒUÓ®?iÈbŽ÷:!Ñ ØšÓ€Y}À¾¨]zþ9j"й¶1~#àf„Öô0<8sõ sñ`ÿDioÎ;®5g"95$šíuKÌͯÈÃÚáµ–¦oåèØë`yÞ›|0óñcp¤?Ìù¬éu Xþu¹î{½ådsz~Éÿõ¯ˆ¢ìþ_DÛS¥Z¨®®q©ý·|¡ð׿6¸yÓÉß ªâ³oÿ?W»ößÞ»Îe7’¸Ç hŒ§P[lÈaÚEô&ŒlRXŽh<Ž Ð4Ç6š?ªæÐH@ ¬t!³´Ð L`ŒßŒoûŠ¯ï4]ÔÉ–š=L‚ÃHJZïd¯qá·Şć™:à2žáÛ=ËV‡’]Þ¥äl^ƒÙêÔS'´å1IÀ ßØÑDF€·‘ì¾?Õ=¯ÜìüŸ…j’à k3SMh&œ“´àJÓS× ÅÚ¬€¤UdLÉý2Kô?ï›rò¹”“òÊj쾑@A#ë º)hh ÔÞÁ©†€ªÖ Üp¯„È;Kó0zH?ÓÐY€nXáZl\Ú›¯‹ÈÉ7>ì]@4ྒྷ7¿ªw¼GÆA ÙÔ œ?õ9¤LCØ ‘-P‹Ò?2Èa# †'à¼52ŽM»žít0ƒlF&DsÔÉÉû½½Ó½=æ? Á< t“šÀêÆŽ*T`€EMd’bT‹ÀÙ=d*=ì3kõÏþÆ?¾L„}>[`vužLc7”¨¬—g…I =ÅÈ=w—O=Ô„Ÿ%÷Ñ£}5Üg.1 Õ€V+CÑVO*?†mð> Ý´çfù˜ÜÅ0¼“Pp{I?O¹˜«{+ÞŸ“âI˜F· ¿ó¬…(»y kô¡xÏs†üôîþØÅf™¦TÅÚ>Jn˜i=}ñÙaÖJ S»þ?eÛïÝÒ;Þ ×<¾NÅ÷Ž6Ë 1å"0|s£SÝP¤`u½8› 1²Ï…§íí¿¯ŸÌ”¡™¡¾1´8Q|T ®ã´Â8ƨšÿ ^w6²z5?Zú‹mõ,è6ˆÈÖ ©û/x¯ ² ý PnSݪX•‘ˆ n«#©9a.Ãôß ¸%œ÷°?10jŒ)¦ è4£ZaÈ’ôŸÄ?SÓ¨à?h0BÅé{Aø‚Eº¡·üMŠ*aq@½?!Ùæ™Aß %£j1$ª¡2ñ -z«å<<;€èYß9ç͆å Æ8/$RÜÞ[ |‰LlÄ‚Ësx}`-`xÃ÷ÌðFÇÐ¥:Fl/Ó–¢û·0šÞÐÁÎ×ÉlŸ>ùûÏÇûµ„#« h@³P,O?¨2.‡{¸"µ…ŠBHbÊÉZt»‰‡íôíÞoxVX …°qF*m'è?0±`È?^àú³á½ åµ5dÇÉCõé™6? }7Cöî?A(2|i~˜ÒtÔìrT ™"SB¶âîlÓS›¡¾¦4¯Ýf€þ.•¾OMÞk2I£ ,Äœ:¬ k Tl=Ѹû(×ÅHí?*±îšEœ‡0]óÏ O¶h#&À¹Û&î´>Š6µ}Œe®@£Ífu’?_$˜Ygù@ë:¢µâ1,Õ‰ßÐ$ˆŸ?P¼ïóêƒcdõ ÉsQ(WJ Tйu"ÑT˜Çgið¹°TCa†êSaŽêòA}šÊÓ >g”ô?oJxšqœ;SõÉ 8A„¿Ô@ᯠ_r‹ôJŵJy˜œVº¨¶+’8HŒô m9$'ÙF¦VU¨ |hÛC£=Q–tXüG0€ÅÞÈ»P¦«å³D îü¸¶³ê?A»´ëÁò(—iâ$ŸuˆÑ¹>¿Fi!\d%#´éÞ<#gkd˜¯æ+Èyë¡°?’ì¾ æ(ãm3| MÄ.ê,?þŠËrV–ñ̯±V©Ÿ>Fì £w£y;Yi6#ÕÓ'±~´?r*wô¡·oë¥jÁC&2<1’ ¼êƒ™‡HÌ?̃@T‚…š(Öd‡ Q$À%ʇH?6on¼ €%§0.w:Á»“>}z5MNÍlá’Åâ<¹ñ¦' ,Ö @¹Í ú?&o:?ltËÌÎ(?ùÕpµ¯É(8±¨iúpJ?®¯Uòùµ‚ŠÅ02‰ß…ËÄ怟 ›’¨°A×dª¨KyVëœ!ÍÿÐÍçõh²kÅÚAø¢ïü¦f°"ȼä7‘ã©®£¡5ó™Úê÷À&JÃ"ü‡M ŒÒ E êX×múb–1ú =èxÏPb<Qlt:¢´.n×ù¡\wkÁŒtivp+@†YBÿ…Ý0§î3D8#IZ½æ¼ » Þ‰©i3(ùµ<ûæjª™Anà"H´êT2ÓOÕg }aãÒyuãÐ÷6(2bnnì‰ùÕiišèºš°¿JCFu6¸´úÞê^´@ÏŽO•Ì? $õKÕ¾æŽO•fÀ§Êf?ѕǧÌ1Ûñ¨=!Š«ßG³hQ`[§jk_ÀSŠû ÅË-Ö裉:XÚwå+€ˆ"u‚ò³½«KÖl?™¬xpJõ`‡ƒ·ê½ël‰äí’¼ ±Ì¢ša`qqþ¨]u`YÌÓ«ýg¡‡Rb¥¤Æiª±ó$pXq`LVZvÄÖi´½ý?]VCq0}Az|ZQáÛ‹Á0Ì?(˜NX?ª|²l&R.¢;I? œ¡:÷Ë€ maÝ{'Ù [îGç[ÐZJE‘/ lºŠÍNË""Ënà«÷fnUTjŸæ6=“nifå¬ø¢„¹}¢¨i3Þ'äl°ö„¨¦m×2H1‘añÜQó ?²tâgXÄ#„=< ? oõj„#é÷þÒ‰ë°V)àûë!×ìI²i·ð³ 9‚ã÷<]ÅËÎ ,_¥0Æ ý¨ç/L%O°¼ÏzæÈHNyƒ÷NÇi²€ð®Z†_Ã?Ó±¥ßï6¼¾äŒ½°P9¼– ]—êÛÄ?ÉÇ?œn“Ö>’.9 ƒ8ö&/ p_\[Ón&±¾j28#öP| ÁË®CÐõÃ^ ¿G0r“\™v gõ 9»‰"%³ÄX\²œ~Y¾œ¬}ò 0¥ß5Këù°s¦. 41cü«ÝgÓæŠ$?h¯(?NÞ42ÇƦ ¼$6ÚÔÉ?}ÐsR'G¤¿¼84›63F†H»"[N]ð•¨éÊ?M ÐÆu·d¾¡_dœŠæpsãRܸtsãrÞVÏ–—[¢gîhµ¼¼ùdÃíûD³u-ãv‘µ»Ôo‚Ðah¶äÎ<]í¨!»±–ÁHO -D‘憇žºšžéC%Ç+É‘7r!‹•ã—`þ")æŸꉻlÂ9ÜG,"f.Cð3Ho3ú|éÚa»–Á“‚,?’b‘7ϛꑸ›YƒÈ7º®m£’Þ™Ûâü”?ßü eL?Åý-®N°#ö¸«ñ€? ´Súâì¢Ëé-

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Va Beach VH Fan
09-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I had to drive through downtown Norfolk and Portsmouth during the heavy parts of it. I would have been better off with a boat in Portsmouth.

:)

Oh Christ, Portsmouth floods BEFORE it starts raining Brian... :D