PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck is right: al-Zaqawi should be wrapped in bacon with a ham hat

Roy Munson
06-13-2006, 12:58 PM
I was listening to Glenn Beck the day the al-Zrqawi news broke and he was joking seriously about wrapping the douchebag in bacon and putting a ham hat on him. I laughed at first, but as I thought more about it it became something more logical than I had imagined.

I think one of the best types of warfare is that of psychological nature. Imagine if you were a Jihadist and you saw photos of the US military dousing al-Zarqawi's dead, lifeless body with pig guts? No 72 virgins? No paradise? Right on.

If any of you remember the great US military general Blackjack Pershing, there is a story about him leading our troops in a war in the Phillipines in 1911. There were a number of Islamic terrorist attacks including suicidal missions that were frustrating to Pershing. He managed to capture about 50 of these dirtbags and decided to teach them a lesson.

As they watched horrified, he and his men killed to pigs and soaked their bullets in their blood. They proceeded to shoot most of the Islamists, but left a few to leave so as to inform the other Islamists of the situation. Legend has it that was the end of the US military's problem with those assholes.

We should do this same thing. I'm serious.

FORD
06-13-2006, 01:38 PM
How about turkey ham and soy bacon, considering that Hopalong Zarqawi was mostly fictional?

Roy Munson
06-13-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by FORD
How about turkey ham and soy bacon, considering that Hopalong Zarqawi was mostly fictional?

Your paranoia-laden imagination is second to none. Wow.

No soup for you, bitch!

:D

jcook11
06-13-2006, 02:41 PM

Just like those planes that "allegedly" flew into the twin towers and the pentagon...Oh yeah and let's not forget that fictional character Todd "LET'S ROLL" Beemer

jcook11
06-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Mmmm Bacon!

bobgnote
06-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
I was listening to Glenn Beck the day the al-Zrqawi news broke and he was joking seriously about wrapping the douchebag in bacon and putting a ham hat on him. I laughed at first, but as I thought more about it it became something more logical than I had imagined.

I think one of the best types of warfare is that of psychological nature. Imagine if you were a Jihadist and you saw photos of the US military dousing al-Zarqawi's dead, lifeless body with pig guts? No 72 virgins? No paradise? Right on.

If any of you remember the great US military general Blackjack Pershing, there is a story about him leading our troops in a war in the Phillipines in 1911. There were a number of Islamic terrorist attacks including suicidal missions that were frustrating to Pershing. He managed to capture about 50 of these dirtbags and decided to teach them a lesson.

As they watched horrified, he and his men killed to pigs and soaked their bullets in their blood. They proceeded to shoot most of the Islamists, but left a few to leave so as to inform the other Islamists of the situation. Legend has it that was the end of the US military's problem with those assholes.

We should do this same thing. I'm serious.

Teddy Roosevelt's charge was only the START, of something getting BIGGER, and BIGGER, like a really BIG bang, actually a BOOM, cunt.

The US may have encountered Muslims in service with the Kaiser. But the Arabs on the peninsula contributed STRATEGICALLY, to end WWI.

You ignored the Capt. Lawrence story, movie and all.

Why don't you join a Masonic Lodge, tattoo your call-sign on your ASS, join the PIECE CORPSE, get naked in the Iraqi desert, and WAIT for the END, shit-rock-****** with a blue collar, stinking?

No more BUSH decals, for me, thank you.

ELVIS
06-13-2006, 02:49 PM
Maybe the world is really flat...

Cathedral
06-13-2006, 02:50 PM

Fictional?
Gonna have to ask you to prove that, and in detail, my brother.

It has long been my opinion that we should give every one of them we kill the funeral of the swine, but it is a tactic i have trouble reconciling.

You can't beat your enemy by becoming like the enemy.
You may win the battle but you lose so much more ethically and morally.

But again, on the other hand, if we can throw a wrench in their so-called "Rewards in the Afterlife", it should always be an option on the table.

However, I'm interested in seeing Ford's evidence beyond the shadow of a doubt that Zarqawi was fictional.
Bush is a total failure as a Leader, that much is proven fact. But being able to pull off so much, and the whole time being touted as a dumb-ass?
I'm confused how someone can be both a genious AND a chimp brained mongoloid capable off evading justice in the manner alledged.

I just don't see it.

DrMaddVibe
06-14-2006, 06:10 PM
FoLIARrd was stating that we couldn't catch him.

We did.

See, he has to have it both ways. In his world there are shades of grey and no absolutes. Blurred lines are okay. Don't paint him into a corner, he'll deny that he said anything to contradict himself.

Just sit back and relish in the fact that he's not as smart as he thinks he is.

He hates it when our military succeeds.

FORD
06-14-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Fictional?
Gonna have to ask you to prove that, and in detail, my brother.

It has long been my opinion that we should give every one of them we kill the funeral of the swine, but it is a tactic i have trouble reconciling.

You can't beat your enemy by becoming like the enemy.
You may win the battle but you lose so much more ethically and morally.

But again, on the other hand, if we can throw a wrench in their so-called "Rewards in the Afterlife", it should always be an option on the table.

However, I'm interested in seeing Ford's evidence beyond the shadow of a doubt that Zarqawi was fictional.
Bush is a total failure as a Leader, that much is proven fact. But being able to pull off so much, and the whole time being touted as a dumb-ass?
I'm confused how someone can be both a genious AND a chimp brained mongoloid capable off evading justice in the manner alledged.

I just don't see it.

What evidence is there of Zarqawi's existence?

1) One computer generated composite sketch.

2) One videotape of a "terrorist" who couldn't even figure out how to fire his own machine gun. Who, incidentally, didn't look like the guy in the computer generated composite sketch.

3) One framed 8" x 10" glossy of a dead guy which appeared within hours of the same guy supposedly having two 500 lb. bombs dropped on him.

One of our Iraq war veterans posted earlier that he didn't think there would be much left to identify with two such bombs being used. Let alone a photo suitable for framing.

Beyond this obviously questionable "evidence", there's nothing but rhetoric.

Gotta suicide bombing? Must have been that Zarqawi?

IED take out your supply truck? Damn that Hopalong.

A bunch of 6 ft tall white guys in New Balance running shoes in gold chains who can't read Arabic from a prepared statement, and then stage a "beheading" with a 12 hour gap in the tape. Yeah, that must have been a small time Jordanian thug. Even though Muslims despise western culture and are forbidden from wearing gold.

And if all that isn't enough, how about the fact that the US government admitted in a recent Washington Post article, that they used the name - which isn't a real name at all - of Abu Musab Al Zarqawi as a propaganda initiative and that it was designed as much for the "home audience" (that would be you and me) as it was for Iraq.

LoungeMachine
06-15-2006, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Bush is a total failure as a Leader, that much is proven fact.

:cool:

Wonder if Brie and ASSVipe would agree....:D

FORD
06-15-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Brian would if he was drunk and didn't know he was talking to Liberals. AssVibe will probably cling to the lie until his dying day.

BigBadBrian
06-15-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

No, I would not.

I would, however, agree that some of his policies are failures.

Good day. :)

jcook11
06-16-2006, 12:49 PM
What evidence is there of Zarqawi's existence?

1) One computer generated composite sketch.

2) One videotape of a "terrorist" who couldn't even figure out how to fire his own machine gun. Who, incidentally, didn't look like the guy in the computer generated composite sketch.

3) One framed 8" x 10" glossy of a dead guy which appeared within hours of the same guy supposedly having two 500 lb. bombs dropped on him.

One of our Iraq war veterans posted earlier that he didn't think there would be much left to identify with two such bombs being used. Let alone a photo suitable for framing.

Beyond this obviously questionable "evidence", there's nothing but rhetoric.

Gotta suicide bombing? Must have been that Zarqawi?

IED take out your supply truck? Damn that Hopalong.

A bunch of 6 ft tall white guys in New Balance running shoes in gold chains who can't read Arabic from a prepared statement, and then stage a "beheading" with a 12 hour gap in the tape. Yeah, that must have been a small time Jordanian thug. Even though Muslims despise western culture and are forbidden from wearing gold.

And if all that isn't enough, how about the fact that the US government admitted in a recent Washington Post article, that they used the name - which isn't a real name at all - of Abu Musab Al Zarqawi as a propaganda initiative and that it was designed as much for the "home audience" (that would be you and me) as it was for Iraq.

What evidence do we have that we have been to the moon, And I guess JFK and RFK faked their own deaths. :bananna:

FORD
06-16-2006, 01:20 PM
God damn, I'm so sick and fucking tired of being questioned by IDIOTS.

Wake the fucking Hell up. We are losing this country to fascism RIGHT NOW because goddamn morons like you REFUSE TO FUCKING THINK.

Just because the truth is horrible and ugly doesn't make it any less the truth.

The bastards YOU elected to congress are trying to pass a resolution right now which means NOTHING whatsoever, but is worded like something that came off of HITLER's desk.

We will prevail. All hail the Reich! Today Iraq, tomorrow the world. BCE Uber Alles!! And anyone who doesn't agree with us is a terrorist. SIEG HEIL!!

Face reality you stupid fucking meth addled son of a bitch. Your so called conservative heroes have SOLD OUT OUR FUCKING COUNTRY. And what do you want to do about it?

Nothing but mock those with the courage and presence of mind to tell you the truth.

bobgnote
06-16-2006, 01:40 PM
Mr. Munson, you are a white male, I presume. I am similar, but different. I can't fool most of you-all trash, I ain't stupid, but Tommy Hanks shore is funny, ain't he?

bobgnote
06-16-2006, 01:55 PM
Who the FUCK is Glenn Beck, yet another white-wormhead radio-geek?

Is he as FRIED, or gay as Don Henley? ya-da-da-da-da - YA-da-DAH! Eagles suck. They copy SHIT, smudges and all. Typical WB faggots, inc.

Al Zarkawi cut the eagle-gawker from Oz, John Henley, so get the F-15s out of the space, he cut Ken Bigley since a known former USAF SF-hardguy who DRINKS named KEN with a BIG DICK that let off all kinds of 'BRING IT ON!!!' whoops, that got to demented GW, so look out, and ABU MUSAB the Hadj cut Nick Berg because of CNN's (CHURN the URN, inc.) NIC ROBERTSON, get out of Dodge, SAID HADJ!

The GITMO suicides mean LA, Atlanta, NYC, DC all get hit, in time. See how NJ looks like YEMEN, with NY on top and DC down under? 'Saud' means SOUTH. So for the MUNSON and other MOUTH-athletes, THE TWO SAUDI DETAINEES COMMITTED SUICIDE, to signify LA and Atlanta shall expect a nasty explosion or more, soon enough.

Wish you white trash would watch Back to Africa, SO YOU'D FIGURE OUT YOU ARE ******S, and I'm the dog to bark at you, OR ANNOUNCE THE BIGGER DOG, gonna bite you so YOU BLEED, so I only have to leave some nasty marks, AND TURN YOU OVER.

Feel the HEAT, punks? Shaq and lotsa talent watches, waiting. Don't run a holdup, and piss off the waiting talent, for your stupidity. Since the inflationary power deals of 2000-1, YOU MAY NOT FUND YOUR MISSIONS, past a finite point, when the tractor-pull effect of the cost cancer instilled in EVERY BUSINESS ENTITY, from the inflationary deals, CAUSES THE MISSIONS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN TO SHUT DOWN, with your stupid, illegally-funded PUNKASS PUBLIC SCHOOLS.

Burn Stanford if you're pissed, I don't give a shit! They import punks, to California, too much, all WRONG. They churned up a big burn. It will go around! Guess what happens next . . . IT COMES WHEELING!

When you let the inflationary power deals churn up cost cancer FOR FIVE YEARS IN A ROW, you ignored Al Queda was on you about the Rabin hit, the illegal settlements, and THEN you did illegal power deals, SO YOU DO NOT GET TO FUND YOUR AL KOOPER PUNKS, in FASCIST, RACIST, RIPOFF, LOG-CABIN-CLUB, clarinet-up-in-there ISRAEL! You white-trash MORONS into Jews so much you'd suck Dave off if he ate enough E need to get out of pretending, to think, or talk, or write, or any sort of media. You are punks, pretending to interact.

The pretense has cost US citizens and others the use of limbs, others have gotten way deader than they deserve. Royal dummies suck.

FORD
06-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Don Henley's gay? :confused:

m_dixon1984
06-16-2006, 04:37 PM

Wake the fucking Hell up. We are losing this country to fascism RIGHT NOW because goddamn morons like you REFUSE TO FUCKING THINK.

Just because the truth is horrible and ugly doesn't make it any less the truth.

The bastards YOU elected to congress are trying to pass a resolution right now which means NOTHING whatsoever, but is worded like something that came off of HITLER's desk.

We will prevail. All hail the Reich! Today Iraq, tomorrow the world. BCE Uber Alles!! And anyone who doesn't agree with us is a terrorist. SIEG HEIL!!

Face reality you stupid fucking meth addled son of a bitch. Your so called conservative heroes have SOLD OUT OUR FUCKING COUNTRY. And what do you want to do about it?

Nothing but mock those with the courage and presence of mind to tell you the truth.

FORD, just because you've found published writings that support your extreme view of the corruption within the US government doesn't make it the truth. You have a position. Some share it. Some don't. Some of us lie somewhere in between. You stopped getting intelligent answers to your posts or questions the second you became obviously obsessed with the "truthiness" (thanks to Stephen Colbert for re-inventing that word) of your position. Few people will attempt to discuss an issue with someone so convinced that they are right and everyone else is wrong. I appreciate reading your position on things as it does help to open a person's eyes but I realize you represent one point of view (and an extreme one at that). You will obviously never see the merits of an argument that opposes your own position. I think it's because you don't want to discuss the issue at all. You're more interested in rallying like minded people together so you can all get together in a circle and jerk-off to how much the BCE has "sold out our fucking country". Good luck with that.

Just the opinion of one fucking idiot that refuses to think.

M

ODShowtime
06-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No, I would not.

I would, however, agree that some of his policies are failures.

Good day. :)

You think gw is a good leader!? That's funny.

ODShowtime
06-16-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
Wish you white trash would watch Back to Africa, SO YOU'D FIGURE OUT YOU ARE ******S, and I'm the dog to bark at you

that's funny too

THE BCE
06-17-2006, 12:25 AM

Now you know how we feel when you question us, David.

diamondD
06-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by m_dixon1984
You will obviously never see the merits of an argument that opposes your own position. I think it's because you don't want to discuss the issue at all. You're more interested in rallying like minded people together so you can all get together in a circle and jerk-off to how much the BCE has "sold out our fucking country". Good luck with that.

Just the opinion of one fucking idiot that refuses to think.

M

LOL! :D Good luck with that sinking in.

diamondD
06-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by THE BCE
Now you know how we feel when you question us, David.

:eek: :eek: :eek: