PDA

View Full Version : Bush Sorry For Mocking Vision-Impaired Reporter

Steve Savicki
06-15-2006, 12:51 PM
http://www.nbc5i.com/politics/9373610/detail.html

From one disaster to another. This will make him look good.

Hardrock69
06-15-2006, 01:39 PM
The correct title is "Bush Is Sorry".

Guitar Shark
06-15-2006, 01:42 PM
This hardly qualifies as a "disaster" Steve. We've all done stupid things like this from time to time.

FORD
06-15-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
This hardly qualifies as a "disaster" Steve. We've all done stupid things like this from time to time.

Yeah, but how many of us have waved to Stevie Wonder??

Guitar Shark
06-15-2006, 02:36 PM
LOL. I thought I read somewhere that was a false rumor.

If true, though, it's hilarious.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Yeah, but how many of us have waved to Stevie Wonder??

I saw Stevie Wonder perform a VERY disappointing set in the mid-80s at Radio City Music Hall (he encored with "I Just Called to Say My Songwriting Abilities Have Greatly Diminished"...what the fuck is up with THAT?).

Afterwards I waited out by the limos to let him know my feelings. Once he came out from backstage I leaped in front and shoved my middle finger right in his face.

I must say, the man was a complete gentleman about it. Smiled, and waved, and thanked me and everything. Gotta credit him there. Didn't take my criticism personally at all.

Guitar Shark
06-16-2006, 02:05 PM
Supposedly Stevie Wonder has a condition where he cannot taste his food. My question is, why has he gotten so fat lately? It seems that if you can't taste your food, the pleasure of eating is lost. Why not eat healthy?

4moreyears
06-16-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
http://www.nbc5i.com/politics/9373610/detail.html

From one disaster to another. This will make him look good.

Only a faggot dick like you would point this out.

FORD
06-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Only a faggot dick like you would point this out.

Don't be an idiot. This story made the 6:00 News on every network. It even made the Canadian papers, because Full Bong posted something about it over at DDLR.com

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-16-2006, 03:31 PM
Oh stop. This ceap shot is the best the left can do now that the fortunes and perception of Iraq have done a 180, Rove is cleared, and Bush himself has proven himself to be the greatest environmentalist president since teddy roosevelt with his bill yesterday?

The reporeter didn't have a problem. Bush apologized as soon as he was avble. what's the BFD???

FORD
06-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Dude, your parody's not working anymore. "Greatest environmentalist president"??

Terry
06-17-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Oh stop. This ceap shot is the best the left can do now that the fortunes and perception of Iraq have done a 180, Rove is cleared, and Bush himself has proven himself to be the greatest environmentalist president since teddy roosevelt with his bill yesterday?

The reporeter didn't have a problem. Bush apologized as soon as he was avble. what's the BFD???

The fortunes and perception of Iraq have done a 180, huh?:rolleyes:

Bush has proven himself to be the greatest environmentalist president since TR?

Saying things like that gives you about as much credibility as Scott McClellan.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, refresh my memory...was it Clinton who declared the Northwestern Hawiian Islands a national monument and created the world's largest protected marine area?

For a President who you insist on being so anti-environment, that sure doesn't seem possible. Yet here is THE FACTS:

http://www.bloggernews.net/2006/06/bush-proclaims-northwestern-hawaiian.html

As for Iraq, yes, public perception has done a complete reversal. Two weeks go it was a "quagmire". now the leader is dead, the insurgency is in disarray, and suddenly pinkos like Murtha are seen not as heroes but cowards.

Who would have thought it, but less than a year ago Cheney declared the insurgency was in its last thores. turns out he just may have been right.

ODShowtime
06-17-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Who would have thought it, but less than a year ago Cheney declared the insurgency was in its last thores. turns out he just may have been right.

Killing one guy doesn't mean a damn thing. You cannot back up your statement about the insurgency being in disarray with anything except fox news propaganda.