PDA

View Full Version : Bush in Seattle

Steve Savicki
06-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Any of our Washington Front Liners going to give him a blue welcome?

FORD
06-16-2006, 06:25 PM
I thought there was a foul stench in the air........ :(

Hey, any BCE spies monitoring the board..... Take Chimpy out to Evergreen tomorrow for Super Saturday. He should get a great reception there :D

Steve Savicki
06-16-2006, 07:53 PM
FORD,

Does Chimp stand a chance to gain anything in Washington?

FORD
06-16-2006, 08:23 PM
No doubt he's doing what he always does..... private fundraiser at Craig McCaw's house. McCaw is this right wing bastard who created the CellularOne telephone company & Mc Caw Cablevision.

He lives in the same neighborhood as Bill Gates, so chances are he's not going to see any protestors, unless they sail by Craig's house on Lake Washington.

Hardrock69
06-19-2006, 08:44 AM
Too bad Chimpy is fouling the air with his stench up there.

I would assume he has a Retardlican Shit Shoveler on his staff to look after him.....

How in the fuck Laura Bush can stand to be married to a primate is beyond me...

:rolleyes:

But then, she is a power and wealth junkie.....she had to have known her ship came in when she hooked up with the son of a Texas oilman turned CIA Chief...

Steve Savicki
06-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Didn't FORD once bring up Laura is a guilty drunk driver?
Who else are you going to turn to?
Irresponsible person for an irresponsible person.

FORD
06-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Laura definitely killed her ex boyfriend, but like everyone else in the BCE, she walked away from the crime.

Warham
06-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Please. :rolleyes:

Howard Dean
06-19-2006, 04:57 PM
MR SAVICKI, YOU JUST MIGHT BE MORE DERANGED THAN ME. DO YOU HAVE A CONFEDERATE FLAG IN THE BACK OF YOUR TRUCK WINDOW? I COULD USE A GUY LIKE YOU TO HEAD MY ELECTION CAMPAIGN IN '08

FORD
06-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Please. :rolleyes:

What? Now you don't believe Pickles killed her ex boyfriend either?

Is there any known crime committed by any member of the BCE that you WILL admit to?

4moreyears
06-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Is there any known crime committed by any member of the BCE that you WILL admit to?

Nutsack!!!

BigBadBrian
06-20-2006, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Howard Dean
MR SAVICKI, YOU JUST MIGHT BE MORE DERANGED THAN ME. DO YOU HAVE A CONFEDERATE FLAG IN THE BACK OF YOUR TRUCK WINDOW? I COULD USE A GUY LIKE YOU TO HEAD MY ELECTION CAMPAIGN IN '08

Oh Dammit!

I wanted the Howard Dean alias. :D

Hey Howie, you need to scream like a girl in every thread.

:cool:

Warham
06-20-2006, 08:00 AM

I don't believe in a 'BCE', just like you don't believe in an 'al Qaeda'.

Dr. Love
06-20-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Howard Dean

Funny alt, less caps please. Otherwise I enjoy your posts.

knuckleboner
06-20-2006, 10:15 AM

i don't believe you guys have something in common!

Howard Dean
06-20-2006, 12:49 PM
MR DR I'll try to tone it down. Sometimes my voice raises a little when I get EXCITED

Mr Brian, see my signature for my trademark

Mr Savicki I still await your answer. Be the DIM-WIT you can be. You have extraordinary potential, perhaps rivaling MR FORD

LoungeMachine
06-20-2006, 12:50 PM

Funny, you still can't bring yourself to answer a direct question when you know the answer will make you look stupid.

Laura was responsible for the death of her ex-boyfriend.

Sorry the facts ruin your fantasy world so easily.:rolleyes:

Howard Dean
06-20-2006, 12:54 PM
MR SAVICKI I am not a patient man

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/5/j/dean_vietnam.jpg

Answer me now!!!! YEAAAAAAAAARGH

jcook11
06-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Mr. Dean have you been snorting FORDs' famous bathtub meth again?

Steve Savicki
06-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Mr. Dean,

I've been occupied with other issues at the moment:

http://news.yahoo.com/mp/1688

Guitar Shark
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Laura definitely killed her ex boyfriend, but like everyone else in the BCE, she walked away from the crime.

Where is the evidence of this?

Warham
06-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Hey, if Lounge believes it, you don't need evidence.

LoungeMachine
06-20-2006, 06:57 PM
Laura Bush: 1963, ran stop sign & killed boyfriend

Source: AP

Published: 5/3/00 Author: JIM VERTUNO
Report: Laura Bush in 1963 Car Wreck
By JIM VERTUNO, Associated Press Writer

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - At 17, Laura Bush ran a stop sign and crashed into another car, killing her boyfriend who was driving it, according to an accident report released to The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Mrs. Bush is the wife of Republican presidential nominee-to-be George W. Bush (news - web sites), the Texas governor.

``It was a very tragic accident that deeply affected the families and was very painful for all involved, including the community at large,'' said her spokesman, Andrew Malcolm. ``To this day, Mrs. Bush remains unable to talk about it.''

Mrs. Bush did say in March, when asked at a campaign stop about the crash, ``I know this as an adult, and even more as a parent, it was crushing ... for the family involved and for me as well.''

According to the two-page accident report released Wednesday by the city of Midland, Laura Welch was driving her Chevrolet sedan on a clear night shortly after 8 p.m. on Nov. 6, 1963, when she drove into an intersection and struck a Corvair sedan driven by 17-year-old Michael Douglas.

Although previous news accounts have reported Douglas was thrown from the car and broke his neck, those details were not in the report.

The speed of Laura Bush's car was illegible on the report. The speed limit for the road was 55.

Neither driver was drinking, the police report said.

Laura Bush and her passenger, Judy Dykes, also 17, were taken to a hospital and treated for minor injuries, according to an accident account printed at the time in the Midland Reporter-Telegram.

The police report indicates no charges were filed. That section of the report was left blank.

``As far as we know, no charges were filed,'' said Midland city attorney Keith Stretcher. ``I don't think it's unusual that charges weren't filed.''

The police report was released after an open records request was submitted to Midland officials in March. City officials had declined to release the records because the victims were under 18.

LoungeMachine
06-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Hey, if Lounge believes it, you don't need evidence.

Fuck off:rolleyes:

You of all people shouldn't be throwing stones, liar.

Guitar Shark
06-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Thanks for posting that Lounge. Doesn't seem like charges should have been filed in that particular situation, so I don't see what all the fuss is about. She wasn't drinking, and there's no indication she was speeding.

Warham
06-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Thanks for posting that Lounge. Doesn't seem like charges should have been filed in that particular situation, so I don't see what all the fuss is about. She wasn't drinking, and there's no indication she was speeding.

In his world, she should have been given a blindfold, cigarette, last rites, then thrown in front of a firing squad.

Nickdfresh
06-21-2006, 07:06 PM
In his world, she should have been given a blindfold, cigarette, last rites, then thrown in front of a firing squad.

I thought that was your world.:confused:

Warham
06-23-2006, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I thought that was your world.:confused:

No, I don't live in the 'BCE universe'.

Phil theStalker
06-23-2006, 08:41 AM

FORD, dis is an event I haven't heard aboot.

What ex-boyfriend, when, where, etc.? Links t2oo, pls. And thank you in advance.

:spank:

FORD
06-23-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
FORD, dis is an event I haven't heard aboot.

What ex-boyfriend, when, where, etc.? Links t2oo, pls. And thank you in advance.

Try scrolling up about 6 posts above yours in this very thread.

Phil theStalker
06-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Laura Bush: 1963, ran stop sign & killed boyfriend

Source: AP

Published: 5/3/00 Author: JIM VERTUNO
Report: Laura Bush in 1963

HA!

Dis is GRATE!

I'm sure glad I've never killed anybody with mmy car AND IT WAS MY FAULT.

I couldn't live with dat day-t2o-day on mmy conscience.

But aff tit's da other guy's fault, fak 'em! Y'know wot I mean?