PDA

View Full Version : Neo-Con Shitbags Should be so Proud of Coulter

LoungeMachine
06-19-2006, 08:27 PM
Latest Ann Coulter Outrage: On 'Fragging' and John Murtha

By E&P Staff

Published: June 15, 2006 11:55 PM ET

NEW YORK With the brief debate over Iraq in Congress producing such acrimony this week that one congressman suggested opponents of the war support al-Qaeda, it should come as no surprise that columnist and author Ann Coulter would top them all.

In an email interview with John Hawkins at the Right Wing News web site, Coulter was asked, among other things, to offer short comments on several individuals. After harmlessly dismissing former Ambassador Joseph Wilson as the "World's most intensely private exhibitionist," she said of Rep. John Murtha, the hawkish ex-Marine and now antiwar congressman: "The reason soldiers invented 'fragging.'"

Fragging, which became a well-known expression -- and occasional occurence -- during the Vietnam war, means soldiers attempting to kill their own officers for one reason or another.

This was so over the top that conservative Mike Krempasky at RedState.org posted, "I've said before that's its kind of ironic that just about every phrase Stewie from Family Guy uses to describe Lois could easily be applied to Ann Coulter. Well -- once again, Ann proves us right." He went on to call her "fragging" remark absolutely "disgusting. ... there's no excuse -- NONE -- for the allusion to soldiers who kill other soldiers. It's despicable -- and frankly, so is Coulter."

Coulter's column is distributed by Universal Press Syndicate. On its home page, Universal hails her "witty, no-holds-barred commentaries on the Washington scene. She tackles the hot issues with fervor and stands up for the things that she believes in."

A spokeswoman for Universal told E&P today that it was not considering dropping Coulter, and had not fielded any protests from any of her 100 or more clients. "We've never felt that it is a syndicate's job to censor commentary," she said.

In an update on the Right Wing News site on Friday, Hawkins commented on the reaction: "Although, I wouldn't have phrased that like Ann did, I would say in her defense that in that quote she didn't say that she wanted to kill Murtha, she'd didn't say that she thought he should be killed, and she didn't say that she thought Murtha should have been fragged. Is that hair splitting?"

Coulter's latest column on Friday declared, among other things, " that two facts are now universally accepted -- liberals are godless and Hillary's husband is a rapist."

Terry
06-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Coulter clearly makes these types of comments to get attention.

These days, with the media racing down the stairs to reach the lowest common denominator, Coulter realizes that the more outrageous, the better.

The only people I take less seriously than Coulter are those who are offended by her.

Nickdfresh
06-19-2006, 09:15 PM
I hope she dies of cervical cancer, assuming the Adams apple bobbing whore is even a female...

ULTRAMAN VH
06-20-2006, 06:24 AM
Nick, I am surprized and disapointed at your propensity for violence toward Ms. Coulter. I would expect vitriolic hate remarks like that from Demon Cunt Hair and Lounge Queen, but I think higher of you sir. Your not promoting your liberal agenda with that kind of behavior.

BigBadBrian
06-20-2006, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Nick, I am surprized and disapointed at your propensity for violence toward Ms. Coulter. I would expect vitriolic hate remarks like that from Demon Cunt Hair and Lounge Queen, but I think higher of you sir. Your not promoting your liberal agenda with that kind of behavior.

Indeed.

:)

Warham
06-20-2006, 08:02 AM
I like how she riles up the left.

Where were your libs' sharp tongues when people have claimed that George Bush is responsible for 9/11? I find that even more disgusting that Ms. Coulter's comments.

Hypocrites.

Dr. Love
06-20-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Coulter's column is distributed by Universal Press Syndicate. On its home page, Universal hails her "witty, no-holds-barred commentaries on the Washington scene. She tackles the hot issues with fervor and stands up for the things that she believes in."

Witty? Has anyone ever found any of her comments actually funny at all?

LoungeMachine
06-20-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Witty? Has anyone ever found any of her comments actually funny at all?

Never.

LoungeMachine
06-20-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Where were your libs' sharp tongues when people have claimed that George Bush is responsible for 9/11? I find that even more disgusting that Ms. Coulter's comments.

Hypocrites.

Imagine that.

Exactly the response I expected.

Okay, let's use your logic for a moment.

Since you didn't come out against her comments, only when they are aimed at your precious chimp, then by your logic that would make you a "hypocrite" in this regard as well.

LoungeMachine
06-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Terry

The only people I take less seriously than Coulter are those who are offended by her.

For the record, Terry....I'm not "offended" by her, or her remarks.

I'm disgusted.

And the only thing that disgusts me more, are the people on the right who condone her remarks.

How many tours did Bush, Cheney, or Rummy serve again?

Murtha was/is a PATRIOT. And fuck that Gunt for insinuating he should be fragged.

And Fuck any shitbag who agrees with her.

Warham
06-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Imagine that.

Exactly the response I expected.

Okay, let's use your logic for a moment.

Since you didn't come out against her comments, only when they are aimed at your precious chimp, then by your logic that would make you a "hypocrite" in this regard as well.

I haven't made any comments about her comments.

I've only pointed out your blatant hypocrisy when dealing with 'offensive comments'.

If somebody like Michael Berg calls G.W.B. a terrorist far worse than Zarqawi, no lib anywhere goes, 'What an OUTRAGE! We demand an apology!'

Warham
06-20-2006, 03:23 PM

I'm disgusted.

And the only thing that disgusts me more, are the people on the right who condone her remarks.

Murtha was/is a PATRIOT. And fuck that Gunt for insinuating he should be fragged.

If a Republican who's served in the military comes out and says something that's pro-war, you don't readily call them a 'patriot', do you?

jcook11
06-20-2006, 03:28 PM

I'm disgusted.

Hey DOUCHE, the word is Cunt. As many times as you have been called that you shoul......Nah..... to easy ;)

bobgnote
06-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Ann Coulter clearly makes these remarks to get attention, but moreover, she strives to provoke the stupid, to shove around. Then the chronicly PISSED but mellow guys like me try to bounce some issues around, so we can predict the future. That's why I am here.

THEN, the dumbshits put something up that jams against the rim or kills a cheerleader.

Hypocrites.

How many dumbshits does it TAKE, to fluff a Bushbot's neurons, so he thinks a bit, talks a bit, then JUMPS, to make his circle-logic appear to work! Jump, you rock-******s. That's what you do when your cheap-steel Titanic strikes REAL ice, when your smoking circle EXPLODES!

Bushbots always need to hang together, since the circle logic appears to work, if its geek-advocates all jam their unreasonings together, to make bizazrre issues-concoctions, like organic compound molecules, that pretend to circular reasoning, but are rather, ANTI-LOGICAL.

Ann Coulter SUCKS. She is a provocateur, but any liberal-conservative geeks SUCK. The spin no longer works, without external mechanisms, FROM ISLAM. Liberal geeks and conservative geeks are not enough, for spin to kinda work. The circles produced by the think-tank creeps are not good enough, so our own players fail OUR OWN LAWS.

When THAT happens, ISLAM must intervene, to prevent invasions.

Ann the ass Coulter is an example of the sort of woman, who deserves no more benefit of the doubt, from the peaceful, who have spent SO MUCH, to merely explain to the West, the basic NEED for peace and the basic MECHANISMS of peace. She went off on Murtha, since it is now her time to erode al the female media gains, of several hundred years, or die trying.

John Mutha and Leonard the Iowan are the best retired military guys, still applied and willing to serve in civilian life, to a semper fi degree.

No others may so claim. Leonard (also a D) is a handy war college guy. What a break, getting him elected and on TV. Without MURTHA and anybody with him, the USA might not make it to any viable 7 days in May or another month, for revisions, critical to our survival.

Listen UP or STAND DOWN, cunts and other rabble. Murtha must serve.

And just what is so hard to understand about TROUBLE and GW and his daddy and Clinton all helped push actually illegal, SEDITIOUS power provider deregulation AND they all acted up for years, at Arbs AND Iranians, THEN they did illegal, INFLATIONARY POWER DEALS, 2000-1! Why are you Americans so STUPID, GREEDY, or UGLY? You do NOT even guess, that you may not assert the Rabin assasination on 113/95, the illegal reinforcements, then put up power deals so BAD, they undermine the world economy AND the Middle East missions!

You may not fund public SCHOOLS or TRANSPORT, in another year. So you conservatives are MORONS, clumping together, to profess your fatasses can blackout the funding and taint issues, which can close the Crime Scene Universities, forever.

But where you 'conservative' morons, are actually Catholics sucking hard and blowing out crocks from the Vatican's ass, you have substituted your popular Catholic idiocies, for actually conservative FOUNDING FATHER MEDIA, formerly popular, in support of democracy.

The raves we get about conservatism are all demented, particulary from those who call themselves 'conservatives.' Log Cabin cruisers, is more like it. Closet mud-sharks. Blue-grass fish-heads. Dank on.

jcook11
06-20-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
Ann Coulter clearly makes these remarks to get attention, but moreover, she strives to provoke the stupid, to shove around. Then the chronicly PISSED but mellow guys like me try to bounce some issues around, so we can predict the future. That's why I am here.

THEN, the dumbshits put something up that jams against the rim or kills a cheerleader.

How many dumbshits does it TAKE, to fluff a Bushbot's neurons, so he thinks a bit, talks a bit, then JUMPS, to make his circle-logic appear to work! Jump, you rock-******s. That's what you do when your cheap-steel Titanic strikes REAL ice, when your smoking circle EXPLODES!

Bushbots always need to hang together, since the circle logic appears to work, if its geek-advocates all jam their unreasonings together, to make bizazrre issues-concoctions, like organic compound molecules, that pretend to circular reasoning, but are rather, ANTI-LOGICAL.

Ann Coulter SUCKS. She is a provocateur, but any liberal-conservative geeks SUCK. The spin no longer works, without external mechanisms, FROM ISLAM. Liberal geeks and conservative geeks are not enough, for spin to kinda work. The circles produced by the think-tank creeps are not good enough, so our own players fail OUR OWN LAWS.

Ann the ass Coulter is an example of the sort of woman, who deserves no more benefit of the doubt, from the peaceful, who have spent SO MUCH, to merely explain to the West, the basic NEED for peace and the basic MECHANISMS of peace. She went off on Murtha, since it is now her time to erode al the female media gains, of several hundred years, or die trying.

John Mutha and Leonard the Iowan are the best retired military guys, still applied and willing to serve in civilian life, to a semper fi degree.

No others may so claim. Leonard (also a D) is a handy war college guy. What a break, getting him elected and on TV. Without MURTHA and anybody with him, the USA might not make it to any viable 7 days in May or another month, for revisions, critical to our survival.

Mr. gnote: Your methodone is ready.:cato:

bobgnote
06-20-2006, 04:19 PM
John Murtha and Leonard the Iowan are the best retired military guys, still applied and willing to serve in civilian life, to a semper fi degree.

And just what is so hard to understand about TROUBLE and GW and his daddy and Clinton all helped push actually illegal, SEDITIOUS power provider deregulation AND they all acted up for years, at Arbs AND Iranians, THEN they did illegal, INFLATIONARY POWER DEALS, 2000-1! Why are you Americans so STUPID, GREEDY, or UGLY? You do NOT even guess, that you may not assert the Rabin assasination on 113/95, the illegal reinforcements, then put up power deals so BAD, they undermine the world economy AND the Middle East missions!

You may not fund public SCHOOLS or TRANSPORT, in another year. So you conservatives are MORONS, clumping together, to profess your fatasses can blackout the funding and taint issues, which can close the Crime Scene Universities, forever.

But where you 'conservative' morons, are actually Catholics sucking hard and blowing out crocks from the Vatican's ass, you have substituted your popular Catholic idiocies, for actually conservative FOUNDING FATHER MEDIA, formerly popular, in support of democracy.

The raves we get about conservatism are all demented, particulary from those who call themselves 'conservatives.' Log Cabin cruisers, is more like it. Closet mud-sharks. Blue-grass fish-heads. Dank on.

GW Bush, Bill Clinton, GHW Bush, and Ronald Reagan did as much as anybody, TO INCITE THE 9/11 ATTACKS. You do NOT get so attacked, without a pattern of FRAUD, by breaking your own laws for generations, by being a RICO shitload, all night, by undermining any hope of even enforcement of OUR laws, to incite Islamic justice.

You may not support ISREAL, formerly Judea, in the West Bank area, until 126 AD, after blowing away Rabin and reinforcing the illegal settlements, for SEVEN YEARS, then putting up illegal power deals, which mean you must eventually end your gay IDF aid, eventually. What are any asshats in Palestine for, but to start up WORLD WAR, by the numbers! Punk-ASS-Bush-bots, get BACK!

bobgnote
06-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Mr. gnote: Your methodone is ready.:cato:

Faggots from OC and LA and Rectum, USA like to make the fflaming groovy remarks. Get a bicycle, punk.

jcook11
06-20-2006, 04:59 PM
Faggots from OC and LA and Rectum, USA like to make the fflaming groovy remarks. Get a bicycle, punk.

Aren't you gonna call me a ****** lover too...my wife is black :o

Cathedral
06-20-2006, 06:45 PM
What really pisses people off is that the Bitch gets airtime as if what she has to say or sell in her books is worth hearing or reading.

She's a nobody, and to let her offend you in any way is weak...it only gives her power.
I could care less what comes out of her mouth, she's an idiot, period.

But like Sheehan, she has a right to her own opinions, like them or not.

I bet her and Shaun Hannity did the nasty on their book tour, wouldn't surprise me the way Hannity sucks her dick on tv.

Guitar Shark
06-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
What really pisses people off is that the Bitch gets airtime as if what she has to say or sell in her books is worth hearing or reading.

She's a nobody, and to let her offend you in any way is weak...it only gives her power.
I could care less what comes out of her mouth, she's an idiot, period.

I agree 100%. Good to see you Cat.

LoungeMachine
06-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Hey DOUCHE, the word is Cunt. As many times as you have been called that you shoul......Nah..... to easy ;)

If you don't know what a GUNT is, then I can't help you, wifebeater.

You really are an ignorant one, aren't you?

And it's TOO easy, dumbass :rolleyes:

Fucking idiot.

jcook11
06-20-2006, 06:54 PM
If you don't know what a GUNT is, then I can't help you, wifebeater.

You really are an ignorant one, aren't you?

And it's TOO easy, dumbass :rolleyes:

Fucking idiot.

You know you would fuck Dan Coulter in a heartbeat :spank:

Nickdfresh
06-20-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH

Dying of cervical cancer is not an act of violence on my part. It actually may be related to having promiscuous sex with multiple male partners carrying the Human Papilloma virus.

In fact, my comments were no worse than her irresponsible, sickening "fragging" comments regarding a sitting U.S. Congressman (one who served honorably in the USMC and retired)...

This whore has done nothing but fire vitriolic bullshit further ratcheting up the partisan divide. She's the kind of human being this world could do without...

Cathedral
06-20-2006, 06:57 PM
Hey, the only thing i see when she's talking is a moderately brainy chick who isn't sucking a dick.
She holds no office, she's not a celebrity by my definition of the term, and she'll be forgotten in less than 24 hours after her 15 minute spotlight fades.

WHO CARES?

LOL...I'm more concerned about what our "elected" officials are going to do about North Korea launching long range rockets into the atmosphere, man.
China doesn't seem to concerned about it, why is that?

Anne Coulter?
LMMFAO, yeah, she's worth wasting brain juice on, lol.

Good to see you too, GS! ;)

LoungeMachine
06-20-2006, 07:02 PM
You know you would fuck Dan Coulter in a heartbeat :spank:

Way to ignore the fact you're an ignorant, illiterate dumbass.

Seriously, did you actually graduate high school?

:rolleyes:

And no, I get much better trim than that ugly GUNT.

Perhaps you'd be happy fucking him, though.

I've heard things.

LoungeMachine
06-20-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

This whore has done nothing but fire vitriolic bullshit further ratcheting up the partisan divide. She's the kind of human being this world could do without...

And yet, except for Catheter, the neo-con shitbags all love her.

I wonder which of them would have the balls to say any of this to Murtha's face.

I doubt any of them.

jcook11
06-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Way to ignore the fact you're an ignorant, illiterate dumbass.

Seriously, did you actually graduate high school?

And no, I get much better trim than that ugly GUNT.

Perhaps you'd be happy fucking him, though.

I've heard things.

Yes 3.5 gpa :eek:

LoungeMachine
06-20-2006, 07:11 PM
Yes 3.5 gpa :eek:

Then why are you so ignorant in here?

Too busy cooking meth and beating your wife to pay attention?

Terry
06-20-2006, 07:17 PM

I'm disgusted.

Wasn't referring to you specifically.

For me, just serves no purpose to take what she says as anything other than a bunch of nonsense calculated to sell more books, which in turn are packed full of even more nonsense.

To be bothered by any of it is counter-productive.

Most clear-thinking people, regardless of party affiliation, don't take her seriously. She's entertainment. Milking shock-value as a precursor towards whatever her latest 'literary venture' is.

Best to just roll your eyes and get on with it.

jcook11
06-20-2006, 07:27 PM

I wonder which of them would have the balls to say any of this to Murtha's face.

I doubt any of them.

For the record I can't stand her, As far as Mr.Murtha goes he is a patriot who is still serving his country, I happen to disagree with his policy of giving a timetable to pull out of or redeploy our troops in Iraq

Cathedral
06-20-2006, 08:19 PM
For the record I can't stand her, As far as Mr.Murtha goes he is a patriot who is still serving his country, I happen to disagree with his policy of giving a timetable to pull out of or redeploy our troops in Iraq

As long as the Iraqi's keep pulling their weight in the operations it should be them that decides when it's time to leave.
I do believe that is how it is supposed to work anyway.

But, it is clear to me that they are not ready yet, but who's to say that won't change by years end?

They make a little more progress everyday. pulling out will be premature and open the entire country up to elements we absolutely do not want rooting there.

diamondD
06-20-2006, 08:32 PM

I doubt any of them.

Just curious, who are you referring to on here as "loving her"?
Be specific. Not just "neo-con shitbags" ;)

LoungeMachine
06-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Just curious, who are you referring to on here as "loving her"?
Be specific. Not just "neo-con shitbags" ;)

Brie, ASSPipe, Warpig, and 4morequeers have all praised her stances.

That's pretty much the NCSB starting 4 right there ;)

ODShowtime
06-20-2006, 09:39 PM

ugh, I'm glad I stopped reading that one early :rolleyes:

Warham
06-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Brie, ASSPipe, Warpig, and 4morequeers have all praised her stances.

That's pretty much the NCSB starting 4 right there ;)

Now you are lying.

I didn't 'praise' her recent comments, Lounge.

Nickdfresh
06-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
As long as the Iraqi's keep pulling their weight in the operations it should be them that decides when it's time to leave...

"Pulling their weight?" Two US Nat'l Guardsmen were killed by the Iraqi Army patrol they were advising...

The only thing the Iraqi security forces are good at is abducting people in the middle of the night under guise of arrest, and then executing them...

FORD
06-21-2006, 10:17 PM
Ann the Man vs Adolf Hitler (http://www.people.virginia.edu/~jac3he/GiveUpQuiz/hitlercoulterquiz.html)

Take the quiz, and see if you can tell one fascist from another.....

Nickdfresh
06-21-2006, 11:20 PM
I got six right. But it's tough to tell...

LoungeMachine
06-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Now you are lying.

I didn't 'praise' her recent comments, Lounge.

Good thing I didn't say "recent" then, huh?

Backpeddle some more.:rolleyes:

jacksmar
06-22-2006, 02:52 PM
"It was a crushing defeat for the liberals, not because liberals were necessarily Communists, though many were, but because they had been morally blind to Communism...Liberal elites defended traitors. In response to the Soviet threat, the Democrats consistently counseled defeat, supplication, and retreat."

For Ford:
http://www.liberaltest.com/

jacksmar
06-22-2006, 03:44 PM
All obstructions to the execution of the Laws, all combinations and associations, under whatever plausible character, with the real design to direct, control counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities are destructive of this fundamental principle and of fatal tendency. They serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put, in the place of the delegated will of the nation, the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror of the illconcerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested by common councils, and modified by mutual interests.

However combinations or associations of the above description may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people, and to usurp for themselves the reins of Government; destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.

Towards the preservation of your Government and the permanency of your present happy state, it is requisite, not only that you steadily discountenance irregular oppositions to its acknowledged authority, but also that you resist with care the spirit of innovation upon its principles, however specious the pretexts. One method of assault may be to effect, in the forms of the constitution, alterations which will impair the energy of the system, and thus to undermine what cannot be directly overthrown.
Quote from?

FORD
06-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar

Quote from?

George Washington. And the BCE are proving him right :(

FORD
06-22-2006, 04:14 PM

For Ford:
http://www.liberaltest.com/

Think I'll pass on that one. The responses are so cartoonish Coulter could have written them himself.

Howard Dean
06-22-2006, 04:48 PM
MR KENNEDY thinks I am too liberal according to that poll. Perfect!

amadeus
06-22-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Think I'll pass on that one. The responses are so cartoonish Coulter could have written them himself.

Although they sound cartoonish, they are dead-on as far as libs are concerened.

Howard Dean
06-22-2006, 04:56 PM
http://www.liberaltest.com/tedkennedy.gifh

Guitar Shark
06-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Howard Dean
http://www.liberaltest.com/tedkennedy.gifh

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc.jpg

diamondD
06-22-2006, 05:46 PM
LOL :D Poor Howie

Guitar Shark
06-22-2006, 05:48 PM
If he was Al Gore, he would have gotten it right. Al invented the internet, after all.

Nickdfresh
06-22-2006, 07:32 PM
He even got an award for it!

Warham
06-23-2006, 08:12 AM

Good thing I didn't say "recent" then, huh?

Backpeddle some more.:rolleyes:

There is NO backpeddling.

I've never approved of her 'fragging' comment, and you know it.

The only thing I even discussed was that somehow these four widows are off-limits because their husbands are 9/11 victims.

Phil theStalker
06-23-2006, 08:32 AM
There is NO backpeddling.

The only thing I even discussed was that somehow these four widows are off-limits because their husbands are 9/11 victims.
I dunno, Warham.

F4our women by name or f4our soldiers by name.

Did u ever go t2o a funeral?

Do u know what RESPECT is?

It's the same respect u show a dead soldier's family even though u do not agree that he gave his o1ne and only life in this cosmic universe f4or NOTHING!

I believe that they died in Iraq f4or nothing, butt I won't tell a dead soldier's family that t2o their face or name them in PUBLIC and say it t2o them out of human respect and decency. Something Ms. Ass and her Pres. are shockingly very short on, bb.

:spank:

LoungeMachine
06-23-2006, 10:00 AM

Please post the quote where I said you did. :rolleyes:

My point, as you well know, was that you and your ilk have supported her previous comments in here.

It's also curious as to why you don't come out against her comment about fragging Murtha.

Speaks volumes.

jacksmar
06-23-2006, 11:23 AM
A few quickies. She didn't say that she wanted to kill Murtha, she'd didn't say that she thought he should be killed, and she didn't say that she thought Murtha should have been fragged.
She didn't assign a positive moral value to it, but made a tongue-in-cheek historical "observation."

I get the idea the left no longer seems concerned that she has called them Godless. They're fixated on the Jersey Girls point of her book as if to show that she's being mean, but all they're doing is proving her point.
Just because your husband was killed on 911 doesn’t mean you’re an expert on geopolitical affairs.

FORD
06-23-2006, 11:32 AM
A few quickies. She didn't say that she wanted to kill Murtha, she'd didn't say that she thought he should be killed, and she didn't say that she thought Murtha should have been fragged.
She didn't assign a positive moral value to it, but made a tongue-in-cheek historical "observation."

I get the idea the left no longer seems concerned that she has called them Godless. They're fixated on the Jersey Girls point of her book as if to show that she's being mean, but all they're doing is proving her point.
Just because your husband was killed on 911 doesn’t mean you’re an expert on geopolitical affairs.

And what makes Ann the Man an "expert" on geopolitical affairs?

I thought s/he was supposed to be a lawyer or something. Has s/he been disbarred yet for all of the hatemongering?

As far as the "Godless" bullshit, I wouldn't even begin to take that seriously. The teachings of Jesus Christ are the standards I attempt to live up to in my own life. Some days I do better than others.

EVERY day I do better than Anndrew Coulter or George Bush Jr.

Phil theStalker
06-23-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by FORD
And what makes Ann the Man an "expert" on geopolitical affairs?

I thought s/he was supposed to be a lawyer or something. Has s/he been disbarred yet for all of the hatemongering?

As far as the "Godless" bullshit, I wouldn't even begin to take that seriously. The teachings of Jesus Christ are the standards I attempt to live up to in my own life. Some days I do better than others.

EVERY day I do better than Anndrew Coulter or George Bush Jr.
Yeh, especially da way she talks.

Da way she talks we'd be having nukes coming in on our heads everyday.

Butt her butt buddy is Bush and I'm sure da nukes are already on their way...

:spank:

jacksmar
06-23-2006, 02:27 PM
Ford, everyone is plain wrong on this one. Ann very succinctly described him as the kind of leader our soldiers have good reason to distrust.

From her website:
Coulter clerked for the Honorable Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and was an attorney in the Department of Justice Honors Program for outstanding law school graduates.

After practicing law in private practice in New York City, Coulter worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan. From there, she became a litigator with the Center For Individual Rights in Washington, DC, a public interest law firm dedicated to the defense of individual rights with particular emphasis on freedom of speech, civil rights, and the free exercise of religion.

A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.

Love this quote from Ann:
'When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker [the young American who fought for the Taliban] is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realise that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors.'

Warham
06-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Please post the quote where I said you did. :rolleyes:

My point, as you well know, was that you and your ilk have supported her previous comments in here.

It's also curious as to why you don't come out against her comment about fragging Murtha.

Speaks volumes.

No, Lounge, I haven't supported her comments. In fact, I wonder why you libs here talk about her as much as you do. Makes me wonder.

Why should I have to reveal my thoughts on everybody's comments in the media? Is there some rule here at the Army I'm unaware of?

And if I don't comment on their comments, does that mean I automatically approve?

The only thing that speaks volumes is your lack of common sense.

And if you want my position on her recent comments: I don't agree with her fragging comments.

ODShowtime
06-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Ford, everyone is plain wrong on this one. Ann very succinctly described him as the kind of leader our soldiers have good reason to distrust.

From her website:
Coulter clerked for the Honorable Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and was an attorney in the Department of Justice Honors Program for outstanding law school graduates.

After practicing law in private practice in New York City, Coulter worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan. From there, she became a litigator with the Center For Individual Rights in Washington, DC, a public interest law firm dedicated to the defense of individual rights with particular emphasis on freedom of speech, civil rights, and the free exercise of religion.

A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.

Love this quote from Ann:
'When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker [the young American who fought for the Taliban] is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realise that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors.'

Well, you're just a regular old cheerleader for the cunt!

BigBadBrian
07-20-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I hope she dies of cervical cancer, assuming the Adams apple bobbing whore is even a female...

You KNOW you want to do her. :D

http://c5.zedo.com/OzoDB/0/2/183770/V1/coulter_voteREG_300x250.gif

Nickdfresh
07-20-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
You KNOW you want to do her. :D

http://c5.zedo.com/OzoDB/0/2/183770/V1/coulter_voteREG_300x250.gif

Jesus, somebody get her a cheeseburger, large fry, and a bottle of merlot!

Stat!

Guitar Shark
07-20-2006, 11:11 AM
That is a pretty bad pic, she looks horrid. I've seen her look slightly better in other photos, but I do NOT get why people find her attractive.

FORD
07-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
That is a pretty bad pic, she looks horrid. I've seen her look slightly better in other photos, but I do NOT get why people find her attractive.

It must be a "dominatrix" thing.

They all fantasize about Anndrew whipping them and calling them "commie pieces of shit".

jcook11
07-20-2006, 02:38 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :eek:

LoungeMachine
07-20-2006, 09:07 PM
I swear to God....

Not with a GUN to my head.....

She is beyond Fugly.

Like a bike.......

That's been rode hard and put away wet......

yechhhhh

I'd sooner watch a joe thudner porno....

DEMON CUNT
07-20-2006, 09:14 PM
Word on the street is Annie is quite a party "girl." As in lotsa dick.

That's one horny (and drunk) transexual!

http://www.ramdac.org/images/anncoulter1.jpg

LoungeMachine
07-20-2006, 09:20 PM
I find it interesting the Neo-Moderates in here all salivate over her/it

Quite telling.

DEMON CUNT
07-20-2006, 09:24 PM
I find it interesting the Neo-Moderates in here all salivate over her/it

Quite telling.

It's because they love cock.