PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan encouraging soldiers to desert their posts

diamondD
06-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Cindy Sheehan should leave the country for good (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-06-17-war-deserters_x.htm)

Sheehan supports U.S. deserters in Canada

FORT ERIE, Ontario (AP) — A group of American military deserters publicly embraced their new lives in Canada on Saturday with the support of "peace mom" Cindy Sheehan, who said she wished the son she lost in Iraq was among them.
"I begged him not to go to Iraq," the anti-war activist said through tears at a rally in support of the former soldiers, who wore black T-shirts emblazoned with "AWOL." "And I wish he was standing up here with these people because he didn't want to go."

Sheehan was making her second visit to Canada in support of sanctuary for those fleeing the U.S. military. The Canadian government has so far denied political asylum to U.S. soldiers who have sought it but appeals are pending.

"They're trying to deport me," said Darrell Anderson of Lexington, Ky., who arrived in Canada by way of Niagara Falls in January 2005. He spent seven months in Iraq with the Army's 1st Armored Division and received a purple heart following a roadside bomb attack before deciding during a leave he would not go back.

"When I was in Iraq, we were killing innocent people for oil. It was obvious they didn't want us there," said Anderson, 24, who is petitioning to remain in Canada.

The gathering at a park in the town of Fort Erie, across the border from Buffalo, was organized by peace groups on both sides of the border.

About 20 former U.S. soldiers, referred to as war resisters, have applied for refugee status in Canada. Organizers estimated there may be as many as 200 soldiers in the country who have not yet sought formal protection.

"They say we're traitors, we're deserters," said former Marine Chris Magaoay, 20, of the Hawaiian island of Maui. "No, I'm a Marine and I stand up for what I believe in, and I believe the Constitution of the United States of America is being pushed aside as a scrap piece of paper."

The soldiers thanked Canadians for their hospitality and were cheered by about 100 in an audience that included Iraq veterans opposed to the war and Vietnam-era resisters who sought refuge in Canada decades earlier.

"I know that their choice has been difficult but I know that they made the right choice," said Bruce Beyer, who spent five years in Canada as a draft resister during Vietnam.

"I know that they miss their family and their friends that they're cut off from," Beyer said. "But I know that you Canadians have stepped up and stood behind them and I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Sheehan, who energized the anti-war movement last summer with her monthlong protest outside President Bush's Texas ranch, said she has spent time with many of the resisters.

"They're moral human beings who don't want to go to Iraq and kill innocent people to line the pockets of George Bush and the war machine," she said.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. hh

diamondD
06-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Anyone want to defend her now? Do you think it'[s ok to encourage soldiers to desert? The 20 year old knew what he was getting into when he signed up. Now his life will be ruined forever.

A whole whopping crowd of 100? lol

jcook11
06-20-2006, 04:52 PM
I hereby encourage Cindy Sheehan to go suck a rats ass

bobgnote
06-20-2006, 04:59 PM
Cindy SUCKS. She should have been able to resolve the war arguments, MERELY BY POINTING OUT THAT THE FUNDING WILL FAIL, in short order, within a couple of years. WE MAY NOT MAINTAIN ANY WAR, where the illegal power deals caused BRAC.

You southern US, neo-con morons love Cindy, since she is yet another female any pack of you can disrupt. She ain't much, but there she is. She attracts you! When she attracts enough of you, I wonder what happens? YOU are who she is designed to attract!

binnie
06-20-2006, 05:27 PM
How come he makes sense in this thread but in no other?

jcook11
06-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by binnie
How come he makes sense in this thread but in no other?

LOL! He must have gotten his hands on a new can of spray paint

kentuckyklira
06-20-2006, 05:58 PM
If enough of my ancestors had deserted their posts once they figured out what they were doing was wrong,

it would have done the world a lot of good.

Too bad mankind never learns!:(

Nickdfresh
06-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Maybe some one should tell Neo Con windbags to enlist, so the same people don't have to keep going over and over again...

Guitar Shark
06-20-2006, 06:13 PM
Cindy Sheehan is to conservatives what Ann Coulter is to liberals.

Nickdfresh
06-20-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Except she actually lost a son in the War, whereas Ann just keeps living the high life. Has the bitch ever been to Iraq to cover things first hand?

kentuckyklira
06-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Cindy Sheehan is to conservatives what Ann Coulter is to liberals. You mean Ann Coulter had a son who died after getting raped by some atheist liberal homosexuals in a liberal city like San Francisco???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Nickdfresh
06-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
You mean Ann Coulter had a son who died after getting raped by some atheist liberal homosexuals in a liberal city like San Francisco???

:D LMFAO!!

Guitar Shark
06-20-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Except she actually lost a son in the War, whereas Ann just keeps living the high life. Has the bitch ever been to Iraq to cover things first hand?

My point was actually more simple than that... Sheehan manages to rile up conservatives in basically the same way that Coulter riles up liberals.

Guitar Shark
06-20-2006, 06:24 PM
You mean Ann Coulter had a son who died after getting raped by some atheist liberal homosexuals in a liberal city like San Francisco???

Yes, duh.

thome
06-20-2006, 06:39 PM
In the sixties when someone deserted and perhaps, all the way back to Rome and before that, when you deserted or -Ran Off- You probably
could start over. Not Now with computer ID tracking all the constant
communication between societies .There is no where to hide, there
is no underground .These kids are Fukked.

By the way i have no problem with -Running Away- deserting your post
is different.

Lots of people freek out when they finally figure it out.I have understanding for them.

Sheehan is just a tool for whoever is running her game.What's her drug of choice .Someone has her by the addiction hairs..

She is way to stupid to have done any of this past present or future.

Cathedral
06-20-2006, 07:10 PM
If you go AWOL then you deserve what you get in return.
maybe when people were being drafted, Sheehan's message would mean something.
But people, it's all voluntary, therefore, any dumbass who takes off didn't think seriously about what "Serving Their Country" meant from the beginning.
If you are the kind of person who never wants to fight on a battlefield, then you don't sign up for the military.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you wear a uniform then there is a likely chance you'll go to war should the need arise. I mean, c'mon, "I joined to earn college money and get training in my field", Um, duh, but you also became a soldier, who is also trained to kill with that thing slung over your back, we call it a gun.

But if Sheehan influences people to abandon their posts and flee to Canada we should send her a Thank You note.
Why?
Because I don't want anyone who would run being the last line of defense between the enemy and me.
Anything that exposes a coward is just alright with me.

jcook11
06-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
If you go AWOL then you deserve what you get in return.
maybe when people were being drafted, Sheehan's message would mean something.
But people, it's all voluntary, therefore, any dumbass who takes off didn't think seriously about what "Serving Their Country" meant from the beginning.
If you are the kind of person who never wants to fight on a battlefield, then you don't sign up for the military.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you wear a uniform then there is a likely chance you'll go to war should the need arise. I mean, c'mon, "I joined to earn college money and get training in my field", Um, duh, but you also became a soldier, who is also trained to kill with that thing slung over your back, we call it a gun.

But if Sheehan influences people to abandon their posts and flee to Canada we should send her a Thank You note.
Why?
Because I don't want anyone who would run being the last line of defense between the enemy and me.
Anything that exposes a coward is just alright with me.

Nice post Cathedral!

thome
06-20-2006, 07:25 PM
An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath:

''I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.''

Every single person who -Joins Up- must swear this oath, words are ment to be broken to some people, or they have no true meaning.

To others this is the law you will be judged by.That would the UCMJ.

Even if you sign a paper, that sais you will train on computers and think,
you'll be safe and behind the lines. You will get a gun and carry it
to your computer and if needed you'll be standing at the -Front- of the
line with all you computer skills and nothing in hand but a rifle a
fistfull of bullets and all your wished gone.

They seem to gloss over this in the recruiting seminars.:eek:

diamondD
06-20-2006, 07:27 PM

I don't know what Ann had to do with this subject, but the difference between them is simple. Ann is smart. She knows what to say when she has a book and her sales go thru the roof. I wouldn't buy one or take one if they were free. She's just as extreme on her views as anyone on the far left. But I don's see anyone on here defending Ann with the same fervor of the defense Cindy gets

They are both attention whores, but at least Ann's got brains. Cindy is a left wing puppet who will be left with nothing when the war is over except a legacy of being stupid and used. Ann will be living the high life, like you said.

You are making the excuse she lost a son. Does that excuse her actions in your eyes? Very big different reactions today from the familes of the soldiers that were tortured and killed. Both praised the troops and their mission and one uncle just said he wanted the troops to find them and kill them.

diamondD
06-20-2006, 07:27 PM
*double post*

FORD
06-20-2006, 07:28 PM

Matt, that's lame. Cindy Sheehan lost her son to a needless war. Ann Coulter hasn't even lost a penis that she apparently doesn't need.

Furthermore, since this war is illegal, and thereby every order given in said war is also illegal (and certainly torture and cold blooded murder are illegal) then the deserters haven't broken any more laws than anyone else. Fact is, they have broken far less than anyone involved in Abu Grahib, Guantanamo, or Haditha.

jcook11
06-20-2006, 07:32 PM
This is where Cathedral nails it, who decides when a war is needless or not.

FORD
06-20-2006, 07:33 PM
If enough of my ancestors had deserted their posts once they figured out what they were doing was wrong,

it would have done the world a lot of good.

Too bad mankind never learns!:(

I think every Busheep needs to read this over and over again until it sinks in.

What if a majority of German soldiers had deserted from Hitler's sickening fascist war machine?

How many millions could have been saved?

How many millions will be saved this time if the Troops start telling Chimpy to FUCK OFF?

This occupation is a crime against Iraq, a crime against America, and a crime against the human race. I sure as Hell wouldn't think any less of someone who didn't go.

FORD
06-20-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
This is where Cathedral nails it, who decides when a war is needless or not.

It shouldn't be the decision of one man, and absolutely never the decision of "dual citizens" who put the desires of another nation above this country.

It should be based upon one principle and one principle only.

DEFENSE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Not corporate profits.
Not another country's agenda.
Not lies and bullshit.

PERIOD.

Terry
06-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Maybe some one should tell Neo Con windbags to enlist, so the same people don't have to keep going over and over again...

I don't see why W shouldn't send his daughters over there to fight. It's not like they're working on cancer cures or doing anything so essential with their lives that they COULDN'T go over there and fight, right?

Matter of fact, any politician who voted for the war should be getting their kids into the Armed Forces and right on the front lines, pronto.

Nothing substitutes for leading by example.

Maybe Coulter and Hannity could sign up for the National Guard, if they actually believe in their own rhetoric.

Principles only mean something when it's inconvenient to defend them.

diamondD
06-20-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Matt, that's lame. Cindy Sheehan lost her son to a needless war. Ann Coulter hasn't even lost a penis that she apparently doesn't need.

Furthermore, since this war is illegal, and thereby every order given in said war is also illegal (and certainly torture and cold blooded murder are illegal) then the deserters haven't broken any more laws than anyone else. Fact is, they have broken far less than anyone involved in Abu Grahib, Guantanamo, or Haditha.

FORD, I knew you would be the first one in here defending their deserting. Thanks for not disappointing. But if you aren't going to discuss it in reality terms, go start another stupid BCE thread.

diamondD
06-20-2006, 07:41 PM
It shouldn't be the decision of one man, and absolutely never the decision of "dual citizens" who put the desires of another nation above this country.

It should be based upon one principle and one principle only.

Not corporate profits.
Not another country's agenda.
Not lies and bullshit.

PERIOD.

Reality check: That's not the way the world works.

FORD
06-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Reality check: That's not the way the world works.

Yeah, not since the BCE corrupted the government :(

Nickdfresh
06-20-2006, 07:45 PM
I don't know what Ann had to do with this subject,

Check which post I quoted then...

but the difference between them is simple. Ann is smart. She knows what to say when she has a book and her sales go thru the roof.

So you must think the same of Michael Moore then?

I wouldn't buy one or take one if they were free. She's just as extreme on her views as anyone on the far left. But I don's see anyone on here defending Ann with the same fervor of the defense Cindy gets

You wouldn't have to buy one if they were free, would you? I'm not the one comparing them, GS is. I was just responding to his logic which I see as way off base.

They are both attention whores, but at least Ann's got brains.

She's a narcissistic douche tube and button pusher that some people find attractive. She writes poorly and routinely exposes herself as sloppy and thick, as in: "you're stupider than I am." Just because she's able to make up shit, and act as a sounding board for knee-jerk ultra-right wing nonsense makes her neither particularly talented nor patriotic...

Cindy is a left wing puppet who will be left with nothing when the war is over except a legacy of being stupid and used. Ann will be living the high life, like you said.

So will Michael Moore then? I guess you think he's a genius and great too?

You are making the excuse she lost a son. Does that excuse her actions in your eyes? Very big different reactions today from the familes of the soldiers that were tortured and killed. Both praised the troops and their mission and one uncle just said he wanted the troops to find them and kill them.

It's too bad what happened, but that's their families opinion they're entitled too. And what do their statements have to do with Sheehan? Is anybody attacking them or calling them warmongers or something?

I'd be one of the first to punch out those God Hate's Fags assfucks protesting at a military funeral...

jcook11
06-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Yeah, not since the BCE corrupted the government :(

I will ALMOST be glad when Bush is not in office so I don't have to hear about the "BCE" anymore. Where will your boogeyman come from when the left is back in power?

4moreyears
06-20-2006, 07:54 PM
Did I ever say she is a cunt.

Guitar Shark
06-20-2006, 07:57 PM
I don't know what Ann had to do with this subject, but the difference between them is simple. Ann is smart. She knows what to say when she has a book and her sales go thru the roof. I wouldn't buy one or take one if they were free. She's just as extreme on her views as anyone on the far left. But I don's see anyone on here defending Ann with the same fervor of the defense Cindy gets

They are both attention whores, but at least Ann's got brains. Cindy is a left wing puppet who will be left with nothing when the war is over except a legacy of being stupid and used. Ann will be living the high life, like you said.

With all due respect ;) , that's not a valid distinction. My point was that Coulter fires up the left just as much as Sheehan fires up the left. I don't understand why people take them so personally. But if it makes you feel better, then change Sheehan to Michael Moore. ;)

thome
06-20-2006, 08:01 PM

corporate profits.
another country's agenda.
lies and bullshit.

PERIOD.

I am assisting you in your moment of Zen.

I changed your post, not my normal habit .

I owe you one.;)

FORD
06-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Did I ever say I was a cunt.

Yes, every time you post your stupid shit.

diamondD
06-20-2006, 08:09 PM
With all due respect ;) , that's not a valid distinction. My point was that Coulter fires up the left just as much as Sheehan fires up the left. I don't understand why people take them so personally. But if it makes you feel better, then change Sheehan to Michael Moore. ;)

With all due respect, I know exactly what you meant and I agree with you. ;)

Michael Moore, Cindy Sheehan, and Ann Coulter are heroes of the extremely stupid. Except MM and AC are smart enough to make money off of it.

diamondD
06-20-2006, 08:10 PM

Tell us what the BCE is again. I can't hear it enough.

Cathedral
06-20-2006, 08:11 PM
I think every Busheep needs to read this over and over again until it sinks in.

What if a majority of German soldiers had deserted from Hitler's sickening fascist war machine?

How many millions could have been saved?

How many millions will be saved this time if the Troops start telling Chimpy to FUCK OFF?

This occupation is a crime against Iraq, a crime against America, and a crime against the human race. I sure as Hell wouldn't think any less of someone who didn't go.

I can see your point, but your skipping past the fact that you cannot have dissention in the ranks and be a strong defensive force.
If people could pick and choose which orders to follow, Ford, there wouldn't be an America for us to live in right now.
You can't trust a fellow soldier if there is a chance he'll decide NOT to follow an order and run the other direction.
I don't want that guy in front of me, or behind me, especially behind me.

Shit, If i were out on a battlefield and my comrade said, "Fuck this, I'm outta here", he'd get close to out of sight before I shot him in the back myself.
I'd do that without hesitation being as my ass may get killed because my support ran off.
Hey, if my odds of death increase because of a coward i'll be damned if he's gonna make it back home to live happily ever after while my ass is in a coffin.

Like i said before, since the military is voluntary, running is a very stupid thing for anyone to do...it will ruin your future.

The idea that you support and call for disobedience in the armed forces based on your views of the war, which i don't share by the way, is pretty irresponsible.

Basically, this discussion is dumb since not a single soldier was drafted into the service.
It's even dumber if people made that choice without reconciling that a war could break out while being active duty, and for whatever reason.

A soldier telling the President to "Fuck Off" is a great idea in a third world country, and deadly i'm sure, but not how we do business here in the civilized world.

Next, you'll want to do away with ranks all together and just say, "Hey You" when talking to a General.

diamondD
06-20-2006, 08:19 PM
Check which post I quoted then...

You wouldn't have to buy one if they were free, would you? I'm not the one comparing them, GS is. I was just responding to his logic which I see as way off base.

She's a narcissistic douche tube and button pusher that some people find attractive. She writes poorly and routinely exposes herself as sloppy and thick, as in: "you're stupider than I am." Just because she's able to make up shit, and act as a sounding board for knee-jerk ultra-right wing nonsense makes her neither particularly talented nor patriotic...

So will Michael Moore then? I guess you think he's a genius and great too?

It's too bad what happened, but that's their families opinion they're entitled too. And what do their statements have to do with Sheehan? Is anybody attacking them or calling them warmongers or something?

I'd be one of the first to punch out those God Hate's Fags assfucks protesting at a military funeral...

Ok, first I don't know how you can't tell the difference between I wouldn't buy one OR take one if it's free, but I'll try to explain. I'm not going to buy it NOR would I take on if it's free. Simple enough?

See my response to GS and twist around how you will...

diamondD
06-20-2006, 08:22 PM
If that kid in the article is 20, he had a good idea of what he might be doing 5 years ago. So just now, he figured out what's going on in the world?

Nickdfresh
06-20-2006, 08:22 PM
With all due respect, I know exactly what you meant and I agree with you. ;)

Michael Moore, Cindy Sheehan, and Ann Coulter are heroes of the extremely stupid. Except MM and AC are smart enough to make money off of it.

See, that's the funny thing. What you find to be stupid, I find to be a primitive sense of legitimacy. I do not find Cindy Sheehan to be a sage of any sort, but the fact that she does what she does out of love for her fallen son and not a paycheck, I find extremely endearing... You can disagree with her actions, but she's motivated by being a human being, and not just to be a greedy cunt...

I find that touching and a little pathetic...

diamondD
06-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Cindy Sheehan is motivated by attention and is using her dead son to get it. That's what I find pathetic.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Nickdfresh
06-20-2006, 08:28 PM
Okay, we'll agree to disagree...

But before that, I think she's motivated by grief, and a sense of projecting revenge against the Admin. that sent him to die, for better or for worse...

Ally_Kat
06-20-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Terry
I don't see why W shouldn't send his daughters over there to fight. It's not like they're working on cancer cures or doing anything so essential with their lives that they COULDN'T go over there and fight, right?

Matter of fact, any politician who voted for the war should be getting their kids into the Armed Forces and right on the front lines, pronto.

Nothing substitutes for leading by example.

Maybe Coulter and Hannity could sign up for the National Guard, if they actually believe in their own rhetoric.

Principles only mean something when it's inconvenient to defend them.

Why is it that these talks always wind down to "so-and-so should by forced to send his/her kids over there."

No one was forced into the military. They signed their lives over to it. And every elected official's children have the same choice. Some do, some don't.

thome
06-20-2006, 08:35 PM
There is no love for her Son, just a misguided, Thorazine induced, delusional puppet, being used as a tool.

I see her Love as a addiction and a habit and I find it disturbing
and disrespectful of the dead.

5 Bucks! sais, this woman would dig up his body and wear the corpse around her neck to proove her social political, opinion.

Ally_Kat
06-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Cindy Sheehan is motivated by attention and is using her dead son to get it. That's what I find pathetic.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I wouldn't say the attention motivated her to start all this, as much as mother's grief did. But what I do think happened is that when it got so much attention, it clicked and she realzied she could make a big stir and went for it. The PR people holding meetings with press, contracts with companies to do lectures and speeches, all of it. It escalated from grassroots to big time deal.

The meaning behind it, though, depends on the person and their view of her and this war.

jcook11
06-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by thome
There is no love for her Son, just a misguided, Thorazine induced, delusional puppet, being used as a tool.

I see her Love as a addiction and a habit and I find it disturbing
and disrespectful of the dead.

5 Bucks! sais, this woman would dig up his body and wear the corpse around her neck to proove her social political, opinion.

OUCH! :D

thome
06-20-2006, 08:57 PM
OUCH! :D

Maybe, i should apologise for my own sickness.

I feel this way because of her,

you could generate the blame all the way back to the begging of time.

She is still, irrisponsible with her sons legacy,his choices in life, directions and way of life.

I see no love there.

frets5150
06-20-2006, 10:00 PM

Just like I said 1;000 times before.But some people are just good at running their mouth

https://secure.military.com/leads/Recruiting/RecruitingLeadForm1.jsp?ESRC=ggl_rec_genrec.kw

4moreyears
06-20-2006, 10:03 PM

Sounds like I took a page out of your book about your made up bce?

diamondD
06-20-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I wouldn't say the attention motivated her to start all this, as much as mother's grief did. But what I do think happened is that when it got so much attention, it clicked and she realzied she could make a big stir and went for it. The PR people holding meetings with press, contracts with companies to do lectures and speeches, all of it. It escalated from grassroots to big time deal.

The meaning behind it, though, depends on the person and their view of her and this war.

I agree totally that this all started as soon as she got some publicity. And it seems everytime her name falls out of the spotlight, she tries to push the envelope a little further.

Cathedral
06-20-2006, 11:41 PM
See, that's the funny thing. What you find to be stupid, I find to be a primitive sense of legitimacy. I do not find Cindy Sheehan to be a sage of any sort, but the fact that she does what she does out of love for her fallen son and not a paycheck, I find extremely endearing... You can disagree with her actions, but she's motivated by being a human being, and not just to be a greedy cunt...

I find that touching and a little pathetic...

Hmmmmm, if she isn't being compensated by someone how does she pay her bills, assuming she still has a home that is?
She certainly isn't working, so i'd like to know just how her ends are meeting with her trotting all over the globe like she does.

Plane tickets aren't cheap, gas isn't cheap either, so how exactly does someone walk away from their stationary and poverished life to be a jet setting activist?

That doesn't happen without compensation of some sort, so she's getting it from somewhere.
And if she is getting donations i'm sure it is better pay than she had before, when she couldn't afford a tombstone for her son.

It doesn't add up to me, sorry.

jcook11
06-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Fuzzy math...

Howard Dean
06-21-2006, 08:29 AM
If I weren't already married to the ugliest woman on earth, I'd make MISS SHEEHEN my wife!!!

bobgnote
06-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Howard Dean
If I weren't already married to the ugliest woman on earth, I'd make MISS SHEEHEN my wife!!!

Cindy Sheehan keeps hiding facts, she should be PASSING AROUND!

I just left this off at TRACY NEWS, where one of my classmates from CAL should be about cooked, as teacher. One of the slain US Servicemen is from TRACY, Ca.:

The DOD is hiding all kinds of facts for immediate removal of troops, from all of us, The same 2000-1 California power deals which bottom-line Al Queda attacks on 9/11/01 similarly bottom-line any MISSIONS, in the same way they knocked out the SF-Oakland Eastern Span Project, as soon as costs from the actually illegal, bad-faith California deals started kikcing into budget cycles and into PRICES.

California service districts including schools illegally superfunded by illegally submitted measures, knowingly incorporating the inflation into budgets, spiraling inflation.

Seditious Conspiracy (18 U.S.C. 2384) AND TREASON are evident, through BRAC, where inflation is unspecified to enable imminent real estate takings, from the illegally manipulated derivative markets, all tainted by five years of illegal energy costs, PASSED FROM THE CALIFORNIA AND OTHER LONG-TERM POWER DEALS, c. 2000, all illegally interconnected for vast cross-contaminations of COSTS and ILLEGAL INTERESTS, so proximate as to cause imminent further injuries, to classes disabled by illegally submitted Prop. 64 and by all fraud, in California and the several states and tainted USA.

When the 2000-1 power deals went in, our public schools were DOOMED by taints. Why should we publically fund YOUR ideas, of just exactly which tacitly acceptable, ubiquitously present school-hookers, drug dealers, punk-jurisdiction COPS and administrators, with whatever punk, illegally interested, TV-market dodging pederasts mistakenly called 'TEACHERS,' and ambiguously corrupt administrations in all illegally interested directions, so that YOUR stupid life can become powerful and smelly and evade review!

The CTA kept ignoring me, so did Arnold, after I warned my local Mtn. View City Council and MVWSD of illegal school closure from Brown Act violations AND from illegal cost passing, of which I was warning MVWSD and City of MV for YEARS, since deregulation, 1996.

I told JoinArnold the power deals were illegally inflationary; Arnold's goons kicked me out of his Oct.6, 2003, San Jose rally before his arrival, for telling reporter Bob Coughlin nuclear power was not only unwise, post-9/11, since Hadj said GET OUT OF DODGE with the illegal power inflation, when you let Rabin get hit and the illegal settlements get reinforced, for SEVEN YEARS BAD!

The schools have illegally funded for five years, in California. The service districts' labor deals are illegal, as are COPS, who enforce unevenly ALL laws, but when the illegal power deals became eveident, they all blew off the case and violated STEP Act, RICO.

After FIVE YEARS of illegal cost capitalization, all the PUBLIC schools in the USA can be closed, and all PUBLIC FUNDS, for seditious, private think-tanks, must be removed, for California Sections for SAFETY, for the STEP Act, for the UNRUH Act, for US- ADA, for RICO, et al. The US violates California's safety by fraud, so that by Schwarzenegger's and all media's denial of the five years of illegal cost passing, while STEP Act violations were employed to remove objections to ALL UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES VIOLATIONS, which Schwarzenegger and the state must relieve.

Prop 64 was illegally submitted in 2003, to be passed, requiring an illegally interested City Attorney to sue the illegally interested state, where all are illegally in collusion, to evade review and obstruct justice, and to profiteer, while at TREASON, during two known conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, causing BRAC, prematurely, yet to hide illegal costs, their passing, and fraud.

The US obtusely supports Saddam since 1958, with $25 a week from the CIA, to hold together the British anti-Mesopotamian oil country, founded by the Balfour British, for whom the USA avoided the League of Nations. Post-WWII US fools are not so cautious.

The Balfour model failed Britain in 1932. Why are US high school graduates at all inclined to think they can reverse the Sunni-Shia trends, exacerbated by war by the numbers of Balfour and the 1882 Euro-Zionist establishment, to incite radical Islam in the Sudan then and NOW(heard of DARFUR?) by the British betrayal of Lawrence and Faisal Hussein, and then by the establishment of ISRAEL, by Euro-Zionist schmucks, who call Arabs 'anti-Semitic' in gross, jingoist arrogance, but also, Turks and Iranians have their own cross-breedings with Arabs (Semites!) and non-diaspora Jews.

The Euro-trash may leave, so the Euro may holiday in the sun, IN PEACE. Take your Spring Breakers home; THEY NEVER WERE BUDGETED!

jcook11
06-21-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey gnote do they teach english classes at Cal....take one

LoungeMachine
06-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Hey gnote do they teach english classes at Cal....take one

Are you fucking kidding????

You OF ALL PEOPLE shouldn't be commenting on anyone's grasp of the english language in here.

moron:rolleyes:

jcook11
06-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

You OF ALL PEOPLE shouldn't be commenting on anyone's grasp of the english language in here.

Do you mind if I ignore you later,I don't have time right now EINSTEIN :monekyr:

Nickdfresh
06-21-2006, 06:44 PM
Why are you pissing on Einstein?:confused:

Warham
06-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Cindy Sheehan's peace tours are being sponsored by several left-wing organizations. She ain't paying for her food and hotel bills out of her own savings account.

jcook11
06-21-2006, 06:53 PM
I felt sorry for the woman for awhile.....Now she's just become a tool

Ally_Kat
06-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Hmmmmm, if she isn't being compensated by someone how does she pay her bills, assuming she still has a home that is?
She certainly isn't working, so i'd like to know just how her ends are meeting with her trotting all over the globe like she does.

Plane tickets aren't cheap, gas isn't cheap either, so how exactly does someone walk away from their stationary and poverished life to be a jet setting activist?

That doesn't happen without compensation of some sort, so she's getting it from somewhere.
And if she is getting donations i'm sure it is better pay than she had before, when she couldn't afford a tombstone for her son.

It doesn't add up to me, sorry.

Some events she gets paid to show up at, others even more to give a speech, and even more for some of the lectures she's given (of which there will be more of since I read recently she signed a contract with some company).

And yes, she does get paid to show up for certain events. Welcome to the world I almost joined.

4moreyears
06-22-2006, 07:43 AM
Some events she gets paid to show up at, others even more to give a speech, and even more for some of the lectures she's given (of which there will be more of since I read recently she signed a contract with some company).

And yes, she does get paid to show up for certain events. Welcome to the world I almost joined.

Did I ever say Cindy Sheehan is a cunt.

FORD
06-22-2006, 04:19 PM
I always have to laugh my liberal ass off when KOOK and 4morequeers start giving grammar lessons.

jcook11
06-22-2006, 04:36 PM
I always have to laugh my liberal ass off when KOOK and 4morequeers start giving grammar lessons.

FORD a liberal?.....No way

4moreyears
06-22-2006, 06:28 PM

Don't laugh too much then you can not focus on learning you dumb shit.

Nickdfresh
06-22-2006, 07:12 PM

You were going to become an anti-war spokesperson diva for the New Left©?:confused:

BigBadBrian
06-22-2006, 08:42 PM

"English" should be capitalized...moron.

:cool:

BigBadBrian
06-22-2006, 08:44 PM
I always have to laugh my liberal ass off

I'll bet that takes quite a long time.

:)

Nickdfresh
06-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

You shouldn't use an ellipse to indicate pause, in a sentence.

Instead, use a comma. Moron.:)

BigBadBrian
06-22-2006, 08:48 PM

It's appropriate for an extended pause...dumbass.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
06-22-2006, 08:51 PM
No, no it's not. An ellipse is used to indicate editing of unimportant or extraneous facts from a quote to make it more concise. An extended pause should be indicated by a hyphen --bitch!!

jcook11
06-22-2006, 08:52 PM

HA! HA!

LoungeMachine
06-22-2006, 10:46 PM
Gee, Brie, Can I post all of your errors now?

Are you actually claiming wifebeater and myself are on the same intellectual level?

Whatever.

Even wifebeater knows he's outmatched.

diamondD
06-22-2006, 10:59 PM

Do you ever pay attention to Pojo's posts...didn't think so...

jcook11
06-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Gee, Brie, Can I post all of your errors now?

Are you actually claiming wifebeater and myself are on the same intellectual level?

Whatever.

Even wifebeater knows he's outmatched.

Shouldn't that be outwitted? :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
06-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Not to interrupt a good flame war, but....

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36644

Here's my thread on my lapsed knowledge of punctuation, and my owning up to wanting to refresh myself.

No one is claiming perfection on web-punctuation in here, but...

WIFEBEATER ISN'T EVEN AWARE OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WW111 AND WWIII FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

The fucking moron couldn't even get his own username right.

jcook11 ???

He's borderline illiterate. And from OOrange County, no less.

LoungeMachine
06-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Shouldn't that be outwitted? :rolleyes:

Outwitted.

Outclassed.

Outearned.

Outmatched.

Face it. You've been outed as the ignorant rimjob you are.

Maybe next time you get your computer taken away, you'll know to sign up as jcookIII, not jcook111

:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
06-22-2006, 11:11 PM

Does anyone pay attention to Flojo? :D

[ I'll be demodded for that tomorrow]

LMAO

thome
06-22-2006, 11:27 PM
If that comma was up your Ass, you would know where it goes!
...........................................^ is that where it goes?
Should Ass be capitolised...^

Is this how I should
spell Capitalised....^

Can I break^ apart a sentance like this, to properly place the indicator arrow?

.................................................. ....,^, Damn Comma question again...?

The ramifications of the posibilities of the syntax errors are a fruitless
yet somewhat infinite argumentative tool of little or no matter in this
(3) Three Dollar Bar !

thome
06-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Ok, sorry, sometimes i want so much to be funny and it seems a bit
forced ,kinda like trying to force Nichole Kidmans lips far enough
apart to consume my dik ,without splitting her botox frozen
forehead from ear to ear.

continue.......

Dan
06-28-2006, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by thome
Ok, sorry, sometimes i want so much to be funny and it seems a bit
forced ,kinda like trying to force Nichole Kidmans lips far enough
apart to consume my dik ,without splitting her botox frozen
forehead from ear to ear.

continue.......

You do try.:)

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-28-2006, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Dan
You do try.:)

"Try" being the keyword here.

Nickdfresh
06-28-2006, 09:24 PM

Yes... I actually do this myself...

But I don't try...

To flame people based solely on...

Grammar...

And minor errors...

Neither....

Does....

Pojo, who is on record for saying that that is gay...

BigBadBrian
06-29-2006, 07:55 AM
No, no it's not. An ellipse is used to indicate editing of unimportant or extraneous facts from a quote to make it more concise. An extended pause should be indicated by a hyphen --bitch!!

An ellipsis can also be used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence. Ellipses are sometimes used in this manner for internet chat, email, and forum posts.

Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elipsis)

I shall accept your unconditional surrender as pertaining to this topic now.

BigBadBrian
06-29-2006, 07:56 AM

But I don't try...

Grammar...

And minor errors...

You sure as hell have in the past.

4moreyears
06-29-2006, 09:29 AM

But I don't try...

Grammar...

And minor errors...

Neither....

Does....

Pojo, who is on record for saying that that is gay...

:fucku:

You are full of shit.

Nickdfresh
06-30-2006, 05:45 AM
:fucku:

You are full of shit.

And...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/retard.jpg

Go back to your near homo-erotic obsession for Ford little boy.

Nickdfresh
06-30-2006, 05:52 AM
An ellipsis can also be used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence. Ellipses are sometimes used in this manner for internet chat, email, and forum posts.

Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elipsis)

I shall accept your unconditional surrender as pertaining to this topic now.

Did you miss this part BigBlunderBrie?:

...at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence...

4moreyears
06-30-2006, 01:08 PM
And...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/retard.jpg

Go back to your near homo-erotic obsession for Ford little boy.

Sounds like Mr. Windsock is jealous. BTW...that is a good picture of you.

4moreyears
06-30-2006, 01:09 PM
:asshole: nickdfresh

Nickdfresh
06-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Sounds like Mr. Windsock is jealous. BTW...that is a good picture of you.

No, I don't like you...

If I showed you my picture, you'd get all gay for me and shit.