PDA

View Full Version : props to Shaq

VAN HLN CA
06-22-2006, 09:43 PM
that the parade would be in front of staples had he stayed-he said I AGREE! While giving praise to Kobe and now playing with great Wade on Jim Hill CBS news.

Been hating Shaq for Kobe/LA bashing but he grew up this year with his bratitude. IT WAS BILL RUSSELL who got through to him and seeing Shaq/Kobe reconcile before the Staples game it made me think.....Whos that Magic man to bring the VAN Halens together...there has to be a nuetral friend associate in the world that can facilitate a MOtley like pow wow to air the Drama....and I really feel them both having Azoff Mngt is that key.

back to the Lakers for a second, Id let Shaq go again because of health /injury on the excessive liability side, whining acting prima donna TOO often but worst and most Liability was missed freethrows and reason MANY games flushed down the toilet....there is no excuse to miss 12 or 14 FT's in a row or like missing 75% overall. Shaq has 2 years left Kobe has 10 plus years, another good center brings them 3 more rings and ShowTimes. Least Shaq is showing respect for his rings here now and no more sour sound about all the praise we gave him.

Our VH'rs Dave quit bitchin out Ed in public and Bros quit the jealous ex, reconcile and let each other be a team ....Teams-amazing what happens when people work together

Brett
06-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Like I've said a bunch of times, had Shaq taken the backseat to Kobe like he HAPPILY has to Wade for whatever reason, of course the Lakers would have been back in the Finals. I think Shaq finally figured out that he's not the player he was and will have to take a secondary role...something he was completely unwilling to do here.

The Lakers made the right decision of course, and like Phil Jackson said yesterday...when you trade a center or a player of Shaq's caliber, you never get back in return what you give away.

The Heat got what they wanted when they traded for Shaq, a title. Shaq's not going to be better next year, a lot of their veterans like Payton and Mourning will probably retire now that they got their titles. The window for them was now, and they got it done.

I saw Shaq's comments about Kobe and you know, it's too little too late. He spent almost 2 years bashing the guy, now he wins so he'll be a nice guy. Whatever, FU Shaq. Have fun getting old.