PDA

View Full Version : Dems Win In November Means Impeachment In Jan. '07

Phil theStalker
06-23-2006, 12:19 PM
Look, we need a Dem congress in November and impeachment hearings begun, or we'll have a civil war here soon.

Bush should not be in that office t2oday. And any Clinton's not any better!

The country hinges on survival aff the Bush group is allowed t2o finish his term.

It must not happen (Bush remains in full power of a U.S. President) or this country is finished.

Hey, never mind, you all worry aboot your wedding, or your 'relationship', or whatever yoo r caught up with and maybe Bush/Clinton will send yoo some water many days after yoo need it (New Orleans) and delivered by UNISF troops armed with guns and orders t2o confiscate your guns. NOW THAT'S A BUSH/CLINTON AMERICA!

=PTS=
:spank:

Steve Savicki
06-23-2006, 12:42 PM
I thought Clinton did a heck of alot better.
More people got onto health care when he was in office.

Civil war, now that's scary.:eek:
But very possible.:eek: :eek:

Unchainme
06-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Civil War AIN'T Going to happen.If You believe that you're a fucking moron. Mainly because the Dems will win presidency in '08.

WWIII With China is eminent However. Thanks to a Swear to protect taiwan.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-23-2006, 01:40 PM
A Dem win in November will GUARANTEE Civil War.

Kepp America safe. Keep America sound. Maintain the status quo of America's political system.

Vote Republican.

Warham
06-23-2006, 03:53 PM
A liberal's wet dream, and it'll stay that way.

jcook11
06-23-2006, 05:25 PM
And the grounds for "chimpeachment" are?

Terry
06-24-2006, 03:18 PM
There are none.

About the only case, as I can see it, is Plamegate, and that seems to have been originated with Cheney's staff. W@ has plausible deniability.

The Dems aren't even unified anough to agree on what they stand for.

A possible strategy: Find a candidate for 2008 A.S.A.P. Agree on a standard bearer for their message. The primaries and the national convention have little to do with deciding on the candidate. By the time the convention rolls around, the candidate has already been chosen.

Forgo all of that. Say that they've chosen their candidate and are going to save 100 million in taxpayer money rather than waste it.

Next step: agree on their message.

Third step: Cohesion in Congressional voting AS A PARTY.

Warham
06-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Hillary is their candidate. Or Al Gore.

As you can see, they have absolutely no chance to take the WH in '08. Expect another eight years of Republican control.

Terry
06-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Hillary is their candidate. Or Al Gore.

As you can see, they have absolutely no chance to take the WH in '08. Expect another eight years of Republican control.

Hillary is not electable. I don't think she'll run, when it comes right down to it. Her record has more negatives than positives.

As for Gore, he couldn't even get elected when he WON!

John Edwards is interesting.

Kerry has the Mondale stigma attached to him now.

Biden...fuck. How many times has that guy run? Terminal loser. Might as well get Gephardt to be the candidate.

Obama - too soon for him - plus, well, he's black. Just as unelectable as a woman - perhaps even more so.

Not saying I wouldn't vote for a woman or a black person, but that has little to do with overall electability.

McCain is a nice, up-the-middle candidate, even though I think he's swine. The Dems don't really have a McCainesque counterpart.

Still too early too tell.

Phil theStalker
06-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
And the grounds for "chimpeachment" are?
Wen r u peeps GUNna give up and know dat I know wot I'm talking aboot>?! huh

How aboot da whole fakking legislature aff Vermont...f4or starters?! huh huh hu

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

I LOVE hitchWORLD1969

Twelve Vermont state reps have endoresed a resolution t2o ask Congress t2o IMPEACH President George W. Bush (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_to_impeach_George_W._Bush#Vermont_State_L egislature) (CLICK ON) and t2o investigate alleged "high crimes and misdemeanors" inviolation aff da U.S. ConsTITution.

Or how aboot da 2003 invasion of Iraq? And, NSA warrantless surveillance?

WANT MORE STATES?

Illinois State Legislature (sic) (sic) (ic) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_to_impeach_George_W._Bush#Illinois_State_ legislature) (CLICK ON)

BLOODBATH

The CALIFORNIA State Legislature (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_to_impeach_George_W._Bush#California) (CLICK ON)
resolution (and I shall quote tit) "bases the call f4or impeachment upon the Bush Administration intentionally mmmisleading the Congress and da AMERICAN PEEPLE regarding the threat from Iraq in order t2o justify an unnecessary war that has cost billions of dollars and thousands of lives and casualties: exceeding consTITutional authoriTITy t2o wage war by invading Iraq: exceeding consTITutional authoriTITy by Federalizing the National Guard: conspiring t2o torture prisoners in violation of the 'Federal Torture Act' (y'didn't know we had o1ne did ya, Warham?) and indicating intent t2o continue such actions; spying on AMERICAN CITIZENS in violation of the 1978 Foreign Agency Surveillance Act (ooh, dat's an old o1ne); leaking and covering up the leak of the idenTITy aff VALERIE PLAME WILSON, CIA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame) (CLICK ON)
and holding AMERICAN CITIZENS without charge or trial..."

Just t2o name a few.

:spank: