PDA

View Full Version : Quiz: Who said it, Adolf Hitler or Ann Coulter?

rustoffa
06-23-2006, 11:00 PM
Post your score here!!!

Hitler/Coulter quiz (http://www.people.virginia.edu/~jac3he/GiveUpQuiz/hitlercoulterquiz.html)

LoungeMachine
06-24-2006, 01:47 AM
The Hitler vs. Coulter Quiz

You got 9 citations correct!

Dr. Love
06-24-2006, 02:26 PM
The Hitler vs. Coulter Quiz

You got 11 citations correct!

Though to be honest I went more with how things were worded. Seems Hitler had a more elegant speaking style than Coulter. Imagine that.

LoungeMachine
06-25-2006, 01:33 AM
Exactly.

Anything remotely above 90 IQ I had to give to Hitler.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-25-2006, 10:24 AM
When are you all going to realize that Coulter is simply a master of irony and doesn't mean a word she says?

This is the greatest practical joke in the history of American politics.

Or at least I hope it is...

FORD
06-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
When are you all going to realize that Coulter is simply a master of irony and doesn't mean a word she says?

This is the greatest practical joke in the history of American politics.

Or at least I hope it is...

Some jokes just ain't funny.

You might not take the Sweet TrANNsvestite from ANNsexual Coultervania seriously, but all those trailer dwelling, gay hating, terraist fearing, redneck staters do.

And some of them act on "her" words, just like Germans of the same mentality acted on Adolf's.

rustoffa
06-25-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by FORD
You might not take the Sweet TrANNsvestite from ANNsexual Coultervania seriously, but all those trailer dwelling, gay hating, terraist fearing, redneck staters do.

Unbelievable. What the hell is up with Coulter morphing into a long-haired Christopher Lee?

Fucking Testosterone therapy?
:uck:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-26-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Some jokes just ain't funny.

And some of them act on "her" words, just like Germans of the same mentality acted on Adolf's.

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. All of these people are in on the joke too. It's a elaborate scam - run through the govt, the media, and private citizens - all just to make you crazy.