PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass kids piss me off

Ally_Kat
06-24-2006, 02:22 AM
So I get a phone call just now. Freaking 2 in the morning. Bunch of Brooklyn ghetto-accented teenagers. Couldn't even speak properly. The one tells me he's calling from Chase about some irregular charge and keeps asking for the person who the number is listed under.

The name the phone is listed under doesn't have a Chase card.

Right off the bad I say, "nice try kid. It's 2 in the morning and this is obviously bullshit"

So he started yelling at me right away (like service reps do that :rolleyes: ) that, "I tried calling you before, ma'am, but you are ducking our calls AND WE WANT THIS RESOLVED NOW!"

Nowadays, who doesn't have caller id? Who is the bumfuck kidding?

It gets better.

So I told him that it was a little late to be resolving this now and he told me he was calling from Texas and that it wasn't late over there.

Now, my aunt lives in Texas. Hell, I even know on the West Coast it's too late for them to be calling up the houses. And I asked him if he was for real. Told him that his stupidity hurt my brain.

So he tells me he's going to get the supervisor, which was him putting on a voice demaning the SS# (yes, that's what they asked for). I told him to hang on a second and I'd get the person in question. And he got soooo excited like he was going to get something.

I slammed the phone on him.

I mean, seriously, "it's not late here in Texas." Not to mention the million other things wrong with this phone call.

Poor thing probably actually thought he was going to get something.

binnie
06-24-2006, 03:13 AM
I bet you were pissed off at that!

Great story, a props to you for not falling for it!

sadaist
06-24-2006, 03:22 AM
Stupid kids. I can't even tell you how many bogus emails I get from eBay & Paypal. I actually click them and on the fake Paypal page for user name I put FUCKYOU and password is nicetryscammers. It makes me feel better:-)

Hardrock69
06-24-2006, 01:13 PM
You have caller ID? POST THE PHONE NUMBER!!!!

I want it so I can call the idiot back and fuck with him!
:D

Ally_Kat
06-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
You have caller ID? POST THE PHONE NUMBER!!!!

I want it so I can call the idiot back and fuck with him!
:D

If I had the number, I would have posted it ;) They dialed that code that makes you come up as a private number. I should call and have all private numbers blocked from calling me.

Dr. Love
06-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Yeah, damn kids won't get off my lawn!

Hardrock69
06-24-2006, 07:54 PM
GODDAM KIDS!!!

GIT OUTTA MAH YARD AFORE I SIC THE DOGS ON YA!!!
:mad:

Jérôme Frenchise
06-24-2006, 08:11 PM
Where are those silly little cunts? :mad:

They will eat up their bloody phones from their dirty asses for what they've done!
Arrrrrrrrrrrgh! :mad:

MAPRamone
06-25-2006, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
I can't even tell you how many bogus emails I get from eBay & Paypal.

I get tons also. Funny thing is i've never used either eBay or Paypal. :mad:

RuzDNailz
06-25-2006, 04:05 PM
You know the really sad thing? They probably listened to too much Jerky Boys albums to understand reality. At least the Jerky Boys are funny. There are so many different ways to deal with prank callers....

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-25-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
If I had the number, I would have posted it ;) They dialed that code that makes you come up as a private number. I should call and have all private numbers blocked from calling me.

*67##########

Terry
06-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
So I get a phone call just now. Freaking 2 in the morning. Bunch of Brooklyn ghetto-accented teenagers. Couldn't even speak properly. The one tells me he's calling from Chase about some irregular charge and keeps asking for the person who the number is listed under.

The name the phone is listed under doesn't have a Chase card.

Right off the bad I say, "nice try kid. It's 2 in the morning and this is obviously bullshit"

So he started yelling at me right away (like service reps do that :rolleyes: ) that, "I tried calling you before, ma'am, but you are ducking our calls AND WE WANT THIS RESOLVED NOW!"

Nowadays, who doesn't have caller id? Who is the bumfuck kidding?

It gets better.

So I told him that it was a little late to be resolving this now and he told me he was calling from Texas and that it wasn't late over there.

Now, my aunt lives in Texas. Hell, I even know on the West Coast it's too late for them to be calling up the houses. And I asked him if he was for real. Told him that his stupidity hurt my brain.

So he tells me he's going to get the supervisor, which was him putting on a voice demaning the SS# (yes, that's what they asked for). I told him to hang on a second and I'd get the person in question. And he got soooo excited like he was going to get something.

I slammed the phone on him.

I mean, seriously, "it's not late here in Texas." Not to mention the million other things wrong with this phone call.

Poor thing probably actually thought he was going to get something.

Sad part is, I bet he got someone to tell him their SS#.

LoungeMachine
06-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Future Republican Telephone Bank Phone Jammers Of America

Just practicing for 2008.

LoungeMachine
06-25-2006, 09:56 PM
I can fix this for you, Ally.

Just PM me those little numbers on the bottom of your checks, along with your SS# and you DOB.

I'll take care of these guys for you.