PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick and tired of wild animals.

rustoffa
06-25-2006, 02:01 AM
Basically, it's a load of fucking horseshit. Wild animals are bound and determined to interject their their non-reasoning bullshit into my existence, and it sucks.

I fully realize that alot of you could give a fuck less about my Mutual Of Omaha crap...lemme tell ya, I wish it wouldn't happen.

Fuck the flying squirrels, fuck the goddamn snakes....

Fuck 'em all.

Wanna hear the latest? A coyote is DEAD, and I'm bleeding. I didn't get bitten or anything....just fell into a metal desk.....maybe I'm concussed?

Back to the coyote being dead....the little woman informed me like an hour ago that some dog was howling....maybe it was two hours' ago? I remember telling her to hold off on walking our dog. Yep, "dog" as in singular....see, his momma died a couple weeks back, and he's been an introverted motherfucker for a couple weeks....LITERALLY....double-bred shit.

She didn't walk him or anything....he walked himself....straight through a busted storm door. Crash-Boom_bam.

I busted my fucking ass trying to break him off this skinny coyote's dead carcass. Hit my head on a metal desk. I threw the stupid motherfucking carcass in the lake....swim with the fishes motherfucker.

That's it.

Over and out.

VAN HLN CA
06-25-2006, 02:06 AM
but do you like bears?

rustoffa
06-25-2006, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by van hln CA
but do you like bears?

You're a fucking dipshit.

VAN HLN CA
06-25-2006, 02:21 AM
what a twat...get laid.

rustoffa
06-25-2006, 02:23 AM
what a twat...get laid.

Fucking textbook. Didn't you read the fucking story? I was laid out after hitting my head on a desk!

VAN HLN CA
06-25-2006, 02:26 AM
no wonder Sarge blazed.

rustoffa
06-25-2006, 02:32 AM
no wonder Sarge blazed.

:(