PDA

View Full Version : E. Pierce Marshall dies as 67; Anna Nicole rejoices...

bueno bob
06-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Anna Nicole's Sparring Partner Dies

Sat Jun 24,11:00 PM ET

In a twisted turn of events, the son of Anna Nicole Smith's late husband who has been battling with the former Playboy Playmate for years over his dad's fortune, has died. E. Pierce Marshall was 67.

The cause of death was a "brief and extremely aggressive infection," according to a statement released by family spokesperson David Margulies. Marshall passed away Tuesday in Dallas.

"The family would politely request that their privacy be respected during this extremely difficult time as they grapple with this devastating loss," the statement said. "Mr. Marshall leaves behind a legacy of being, first and foremost, a remarkable husband, father and grandfather, a successful business visionary and a man of unrivaled perseverance and principle."

Smith's attorney, Howard K. Stern, did not immediately comment on Marshall's death.

Despite his own accomplishments as family man and businessman, Marshall may be remembered for his ongoing feud with Smith over whether she was entitled to any of the $1.6 billion fortune left behind by oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II, who married Smith in 1994 when she was 26 and he was 89. The elder Marshall died a year later.

Since then Pierce Marshall had maintained that he was his dad's sole heir and that Smith was only entitled to $6 million in gifts she received the year she got married.

The feud eventually made it all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. The justices reversed a California federal appeals court decision and essentially reinstated the $88.5 million she was awarded in 2002 by a federal district judge.

Money can leave a messy trail.

Whether Marshall's death has any effect on the case's final outcome, the Supreme Court's ruling does not guarantee that Smith, who announced a few weeks ago that she is pregnant, will collect any money when all is said and done. Marshall's appeal of the sum will still be heard.

Coyote
06-25-2006, 08:49 AM
Looks like Anna's still gonna be working for a living...

bueno bob
06-25-2006, 08:50 AM
I'd imagine with her personality she's probably just happy he's dead...

:rolleyes:

LMAO...Anna "working"...contradiction in terms, isn't it?

:)

thome
06-25-2006, 08:54 AM
Now she will have to fight all the many greedy bitches that will
be tugging on his money .

Coyote
06-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
LMAO...Anna "working"...contradiction in terms, isn't it?

:)

Depends entirely on one's dirty imagination... :D

bueno bob
06-25-2006, 09:16 AM
I suppose so. Hell, I'd throw her $100 for a titfuck, I suppose.

:D

Coyote
06-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I suppose so. Hell, I'd throw her $100 for a titfuck, I suppose.

:D

Make it 100 yen...

For everything on the menu!

MAPRamone
06-25-2006, 09:26 AM
You know i hope Anna Nicole gets a shitload of money! I don't care if she's legally entitled or not but any chick that has to suck 89 year-old dick is entitled to reparations.

Hardrock69
06-25-2006, 04:29 PM
I don't see what that dead bozo had a problem with...the court reinstated an 88 million dollar judgement.

The estate is worth billions?

Why doesn't that dead fuck just pay her 88 million to go away and go enjoy his 900 million wif his family in his new luxury suite in the cemetary?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-25-2006, 04:31 PM
isn't it hilarious that the son of the dude you married is 67 FUCKING YEARS OLD?

Terry
06-25-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by MAPRamone
You know i hope Anna Nicole gets a shitload of money! I don't care if she's legally entitled or not but any chick that has to suck 89 year-old dick is entitled to reparations.

$8 million sounds reasonable to me.

Terry
06-25-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
isn't it hilarious that the son of the dude you married is 67 FUCKING YEARS OLD?

She's such a glorious train wreck.

I half hope she does get the money, just so she can fall off Jenny Craig and cloister herself back in her bedroom, Elvis-style, with plenty of hot fudge sundaes and high-grade pharmaceuticals within arms reach, groggily lamenting to her personal assistants that she can't understand why she can't get a man to pork her 500lb, cottage-cheese ass, and an E! Network camera crew standing by with an ample supply of film.

That's America in an oversized, wacked-out nutshell.

FORD
06-25-2006, 10:17 PM
I guess it's arguable whether or not Pierce Marshall or Patsy Ramsey count as celebrities, but if so, there's your three, within 48 hours. Usually it takes a week or so to get all three of them.