PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Customs Office To Open...In KANSAS, CITY

Phil theStalker
06-26-2006, 10:31 AM
So dis weekend I hear aboot da WorldNet Daily article reporting da opening aff a Mexican's Customs office in Kansas, City, MO, U.S.A..

I Google it and...I da articles gone dead.

(Google search: mexican customs office kansas city)

I click on other Google matches and...da links are all dead.

I don't know which t2o be mmore cuntcerned aboot, a Mexican PORT opening in da center aff mmy cuntry or da dead links t2o da information aboot a Mexican PORT opening in da heart aff mmy cuntry.

Tit's time like these dat mmake mme wish there was a draft.

Aff da burden aff bloodshed from treasonous Presidential and party politics were shared equally wit Americans da bloodshed and treason would stop.

Have a good o1ne and party on, b/c dat trigger a draft would pull following some need propagandized from Washington, DC, isn't far aff.

As Rummy said, "We know there are things we don't know we don't know about." Dat's perfectly clear.

Dat mmeans after another big kaboom someplace their little military expeditions will blossom int2o global world war of which da U.S.A. will lose millions of lives right in North America.

If u cun't worry aboot losing yer jobs and yer God given rights, cun't yoo at least worry aboot losing yer life?

huh

=PtS=
:spank:

:spank:

FORD
06-26-2006, 03:34 PM
Phil, this is part of the alleged "NAFTA Super Highway" project which was previously discussed in this thread. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37250)

As I said there, the entire story is very suspicious, primarily because its only source (so far) is a pathological liar named Jerome Corsi, who was the founder of the Swift Boat Liars For Bush in the 2004 campaign.

As I also said in the original thread, the idea of a Mexican government owned facility being as far inland as Kansas City would be far too insane to avoid public attention. If there were any chance at all that this story was true, you would have every militia group in the entire midwest camping out in KC, and probably the Fred Phelps cult as well, standing around with signs that say "GOD HATES MEXICANS".

I'm still waiting for any other source to confirm the story, and if World Nutcase Daily actually pulled it, then they must agree.