PDA

View Full Version : Israel masses tanks, troops near Gaza

Steve Savicki
06-27-2006, 03:06 PM
http://www.yahoo.com/s/240226

Looks like a war o' comin'.:(
Do you think the President is going to finagle his way into this war and have some cockamaniac reason for doing so?

bobgnote
06-27-2006, 03:36 PM
Israel won't tolerate the rocket attacks, forever.

They maybe faced with a sudden, surprise attack one year, so they need to figure long-run aspects, like what happens when all of a sudden, the tube-launched cruise missiles start to land, ACCURATELY?

WHAT happens, when the column of hard guys gets whacked, by IEDs that fly right overhead and detonate, right where they need to, to maximize the force of the warheads on armored vehicles?

All that is coming, to ANY tech war. The US suppressed good forms for general aviation, now to reveal those by inappropriate combat. The ensuing reversal is not going to be pretty.

Part of the story is told by ancient bows, used by Turks against the First Crusaders, held against feet to launch. THAT nasty turn will come back to haunt the US, forever and ever, but many current configs won't last, if the American Idiots continue current disaster-seeking policies.

4moreyears
06-27-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

cockamaniac

I see you happened to work your favorite word into your post faggot.

FORD
06-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
faggot.

I see you happened to work your favorite word into your post, imbecile.

4moreyears
06-28-2006, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by FORD
I see you happened to work your favorite word into your post, imbecile.

Typically only used when replying to you.

Steve Savicki
06-28-2006, 02:05 PM

The heat is on.

FORD
06-28-2006, 03:05 PM
I guess now that the election's over, Olmert feels that he can drop that whole "moderate" facade that he and Sharon came up with last year.

Word is that Abbas has reached a deal with Hamas to present a united Palestinian position that recognizes Israel.

Can't have that, now can we? God forbid PEACE might break out over there......

DrMaddVibe
06-28-2006, 06:52 PM
There's no such thing as peace in that region. There never has been.

Israel's "take no shit" attitude is awesome. When they strike they mean it. I loved reading about them screaming their jets over Asshat's palace.

I don't think the soldier is alive, because they would've turned him over. Its only going to get uglier.

DEMON CUNT
06-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Praise the Lord! The Rapture* cannot be too far away!

Keepeth your ass clean and your pubes trimmed for the ride into heaven is in the nude!

* not really in the Bible.

FORD
06-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Did you mean "the Rapture" wasn't in the Bible, or the scripture about washing your ass and trimming your pubes? ;)

DEMON CUNT
06-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Did you mean "the Rapture" wasn't in the Bible, or the scripture about washing your ass and trimming your pubes? ;)

There's a passage about pubes, cocks and balls in Jebadothians 24.

Rapture? Take a look for yourself: http://www.biblegateway.com/

FORD
06-28-2006, 09:25 PM
The term "rapture" isn't mentioned in the Bible, but there's an argument for the event which it refers to. At some point, Jesus will come back and pull those people who have lived according to His teachings out of the crowd. The question is whether this event would happen before, after, or sometime in the middle, of a 7 year period called the Great Tribulation, during which the AntiChrist will reign on earth.

With Chimpy (the most likely AntiChrist) in office now for 5 1/2 years, I'm guessing it will be the post-tribulation variety. And this would agree with Jesus' statement that "He who endureth to the end shall be saved"

DrMaddVibe
06-28-2006, 10:13 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/06/28/060629005823.8jzgeuzd.html

Nitro Express
06-29-2006, 02:32 AM
Not to mention Israel is in bed with the Bilderbergs who have been trying to control the world's natural resources for years.

If you zoom back and look at what is going on holisitically, western big oil (BP, Royal Dutch Shell, Haliburton, ect...) want to control the worlds cheap oil and maximize the price before it runs out.

The problem is China and india have developed a mighty thirst for oil and there's not enough to go around. With these develping countries modernizing, many oil experts believe oil will last another 20 years before the supply of it runs out to levels where the modern world economy comes to a halt.

So we are going to fight over the Persian Gulf. We invaded Iraq to control the oil so China can't get it. We will probably go into Iran for the same reason. Oil runs big military machines, without oil they stop.

We are in the begining of a major world petrolium war between the worlds most powerful nations. Israel sides with western big oil and the muslims are simply an annoyance and in the way. The peace process is over. Now it's time to kill them for good. You could see some nasty genocide in Israel soon.

FORD
06-29-2006, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Now it's time to kill them for good. You could see some nasty genocide in Israel soon.

That would certainly support the theory that Chimpy is the Antichrist. Scriptures indicate that the Antichrist would turn against the Jews in the later part of the Tribulation. It's been a mutually beneficial relationship for the BCE and PNAC/Likud so far, but the Likud can't really be stupid enough to believe the grandson of Hitler's banker is on their side, can they?

Nickdfresh
06-29-2006, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Not to mention Israel is in bed with the Bilderbergs who have been trying to control the world's natural resources for years...

Well, the Zionists sure set up in the wrong area for that.

BigBadBrian
06-29-2006, 07:28 AM
The term "rapture" isn't mentioned in the Bible, but there's an argument for the event which it refers to. At some point, Jesus will come back and pull those people who have lived according to His teachings out of the crowd. The question is whether this event would happen before, after, or sometime in the middle, of a 7 year period called the Great Tribulation, during which the AntiChrist will reign on earth.

With Chimpy (the most likely AntiChrist) in office now for 5 1/2 years, I'm guessing it will be the post-tribulation variety. And this would agree with Jesus' statement that "He who endureth to the end shall be saved"

FORD definitely knows his Bible better than that Cunt does, I'll give him that.

This whole Rapture thing, as promoted by several authors (Left Behind) is highly dubious to me.

:gulp:

DEMON CUNT
06-29-2006, 08:45 AM
The term "rapture" isn't mentioned in the Bible, but there's an argument for the event which it refers to.

Find it : http://www.biblegateway.com/

BigBadBrian
06-29-2006, 10:49 AM
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

The Coming of the Lord

13Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. 14We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage each other with these words.

DEMON CUNT
06-29-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

The Coming of the Lord

13Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. 14We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage each other with these words.

That already happend.

Steve Savicki
07-03-2006, 11:20 AM
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,103942,00.html

Israeli Forces Gather Along Gaza Border

jcook11
07-03-2006, 07:31 PM

FORD. I truly am impressed with your knowledge of scripture. I just can't figure you out with chimpy as the Anti-Christ. On one hand you think he is an imbicele,yet you would think the Anti-Christ would have some intelligence.