PDA

View Full Version : Die Hard Roth Fans answer.

thefive
04-21-2004, 06:58 PM
Just to get a little knowledge what do you Die Hard Roth Fans think of the movie Pulp Fiction? I will tell you after a few posts what I think of that movie.

2. What is the scene that is funniest to you and why?

THE 5

Keeyth
04-21-2004, 07:01 PM
The one where Sam Jackson says to the kid ""Say what again Motherfucker!" Say what again! Go on, I dare you! Say what AGAIN!!!

Cracks me up!

thefive
04-21-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
The one where Sam Jackson says to the kid ""Say what again Motherfucker!" Say what again! Go on, I dare you! Say what AGAIN!!!

Cracks me up!

Thats funny. I like that too when he says " I double DARE you to say that again"

the5

Big Troubles
04-21-2004, 07:16 PM
I like it when the black guy get his head shot off in the backseat by Travolta. Very cool. I laughed when they argued later who was on brain detail. lol

Foot massage story leading up to the apt was funny too.

thefive
04-21-2004, 07:36 PM
Here is my opinion of the movie. I love that movie. I love movies with a lot of dialogue but with detailness.(is there a word detailness). I love when people know how to describe things. I am a very detailed person myself. I like that about myself but sometimes I get really annoyed with myself because I am too detailed. My wife loves my detailness. She thinks its funny.

Anyway my favorite scene in the movie Pulp Fiction is after they shot Marvin in the Car. After Julies and Vincent come out of the bathroom and talk to Jimmy (Quentin). I love this scene because so many times in life people try to avoid situations.

This is the scene I love. It is the coffee scene.

Julies: " God Damn Jimmy this is some good coffee. Me and Vincent would have settle for some freeze dried Tasters choice coffee and you spring this gourmet shit on us."

Jimmy: " Knock it off Jules I do not need you to tell me how good my coffee tastes I am the one who buys the motha fuckin coffee, when bonnie buys coffee she buys shit, I buy the gourmet coffee because i like to taste it when I drink it, BUT DO YOU KNOW WHATS ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW. It aint the fuckin coffee.

Just this whole scene with the coffee I like.

One of the many reasons I like this scene is that i love coffee. My friends and i drink so much of it.

Quentin also does another scene that tells people not to avoid situtations and face situations. When Vincent ran into Eric Stolz's house
to get his attention that we need to address this situation NOW.

THE5

One final thing. Then The Wolf (Harvey Kietel) comes and gets some coffee and he says "mmmm good". That was so funny. It was the perfect thing to end that coffee subject.

tjvhou812
04-21-2004, 08:08 PM
its the one that says bag mother fucker on it

thefive
04-21-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
its the one that says bag mother fucker on it

You mean bad don't you?

the5

Ally_Kat
04-21-2004, 10:25 PM
I love that movie. Man, I got so many fave parts, but the one that you mentioned with the coffee is classic. My fave part of that whole thing is --

Jimmie: "Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out in front that said, "Dead ****** storage"?"
Jules: "Jimmie..."
Jimmie: "Answer the question! Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead ****** storage"?"
Jules: "Naw man, I didn't."
Jimmie: "You know why you didn't see that sign?"
Jules: "Why?"
Jimmie: "'Cause storin' dead ******s ain't my fuckin' business!"

thefive
04-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I love that movie. Man, I got so many fave parts, but the one that you mentioned with the coffee is classic. My fave part of that whole thing is --

Jimmie: "Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out in front that said, "Dead ****** storage"?"
Jules: "Jimmie..."
Jimmie: "Answer the question! Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead ****** storage"?"
Jules: "Naw man, I didn't."
Jimmie: "You know why you didn't see that sign?"
Jules: "Why?"
Jimmie: "'Cause storin' dead ******s ain't my fuckin' business!"

Alley_Kat been wanting to tell you this for a while.
You are one Cool CAT;)

I like your posts here.

The 5

thefive
04-21-2004, 10:35 PM
I like the part where John Travota tells Jules after he shot Marvin in the face. "You must have hit a BUMP". Jules said " I didnt hit no motha fuckin bump".

That shit is funny. Damn there are so many many funny parts in that fuckin movie.

Also I like the part where they are at Eric's place ready to give Uma that shot and Arquette is telling Eric "You're Never going to find that Black Book".

Flippin LOL
There are people just like that in life in those type of situations.

Ally_Kat
04-21-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by thefive
Alley_Kat been wanting to tell you this for a while.
You are one Cool CAT;)

I like your posts here.

The 5

awh, thanks hun :)

Roth-Halen
04-21-2004, 11:24 PM
GEEEEEEEEEZZZ. YOU GUYS NEED LIVES.
JUST KIDDING!!
DAVE ROTH IS THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky wilbury
04-21-2004, 11:31 PM
JULES: We should have shotguns for this kind of deal.

VINCENT: How many up there?

JULES: Three or four.

VINCENT: Counting our guy?

JULES: I'm not sure.

VINCENT: So there could be five guys up there?

JULES: It's possible.

VINCENT: We should have fuckin' shotguns.

Dr. Love
04-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Never seen the movie. Thanks for ruining it. :(

thefive
04-21-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Never seen the movie. Thanks for ruining it. :(

sorry Dr. love but you should have not read this whole thread.

hotdog@ a shake
04-22-2004, 01:28 AM
why would reading this thread ruin it? It should make u wanna go out and get it, slap nutz!

go 2 Wal Mart, dish out $19.99 and buy that fucker on Special Edition DVD!!! u won't b disappointed...

I'm still laffin' my bag off on that "dead nigga storage" scene...even my black homies laff at dat sheet!

Dr. Love
04-22-2004, 01:33 AM
Gah, you guys. I was fucking around. I've never seen it, but I'm sure it's not ruined for me. I'll check it out on my TV On Demand

hotdog@ a shake
04-22-2004, 01:36 AM
what's funny iz: how many times have u guyz had the chance to pound your friends gals bush, goin' into the bathroom, lookin' in the mirror, talkin' yourself outta of it, then jerkin' it, only 2 come out and she'z passed out w/ foam at the mouth? LOL

shit happened 2 me one time and i'm glad I never hit that tail! found out later the HO caught clamydia or sum shit...

Sarge
04-24-2004, 06:23 PM
Step Aside.. Butch.
My favorite line of that movie

thefive
04-24-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
Step Aside.. Butch.
My favorite line of that movie

That is a pretty funny scene.

I like it when Marceles says " I'm gonna get mid-evil on your ass. You hear me Hillbilly."

Bill Lumbergh
04-24-2004, 09:16 PM
"Get the Gimp"

Bill Lumbergh
04-24-2004, 09:18 PM
Awesome fucking movie......It's the DLR of movies.....pure fun, never takes itself too seriously, yet there's substance there!

thefive
04-24-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
"Get the Gimp"

I told you Bill the Gimp is sleeping.

rustoffa
04-24-2004, 11:41 PM
"I don't remember asking you a goddamn thing"......
or:
"Say what again motherfucker, I DARE YA"
or:
"Is there a sign in front of my house that says dead ****** storage"?

.........too many to choose from.

MAX
04-25-2004, 02:47 AM
Way too many classics from that flick. Fuck, I quote them ALL THE TIME!!! I still LMFAO@ Jules and Vincent with this:

"Want some bacon?"

"No"

"Are you Jewish?"

"No, I don't dig on swine, that's all."

"Yeah but Bacon tastes goood! Pork chops taste gooooood."

"Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but I wouldn't know cos I'd never eat one of the filthy muthaphuckkas."

"Pig's a filthy animal."

"So, by that rational, blah, blah."

"Pigs eat and root in shit"

"What about a dog, they eat their own feces?"

"I don't eat dog either."

"Yeah but a dog has personality. It goes a long way."

"The pig would have to be a hell of a lot more charming than Arnold on Green Acres."

LOL! Pretty good from memory aye? Way too fucking many quotes from that classic!!!

Killa topic FIVE!!!

thefive
04-25-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Way too many classics from that flick. Fuck, I quote them ALL THE TIME!!! I still LMFAO@ Jules and Vincent with this:

"Yeah but Bacon tastes goood! Pork chops taste gooooood."

Killa topic FIVE!!!

Your quote right here about the beacon well I use that when I buy beacon at my supermarket LOL. The fresh meat department has some really good smoked bacon and I say :Can i get 2 pounds of your beacon". And the guy says sure and then I say "Because bacon tastes good and pork chops tastes good" And they get it almost every time the butcher does. Some I have to tell the movie.

Thanks max on the thumbs up on the topic.

thefive
04-25-2004, 03:00 AM
Heres another one. I love when Vincent gets up from the table and says he has to take a shit and says to Jules "Let me ask you something did you decide all this while eating your muffin and Jules says "Yeah I was eating my muffin and drinking my coffee and I had a moment of clarity like alcholics have."

Friggin lol

MAX
04-25-2004, 04:23 AM
Duder, it all rawks!!!

I'm definitely going to watch it again soon. How about Mr. Wolf? Classic.

"Don't leave the towels looking like a fucking maxi-pad!"

"If he had LAVA soap I coulda done a better job."

LOL!!!

Kick ass avatar FIVE!!! I like the bear cub better though.

Other-defcon
04-27-2004, 04:48 PM
I love the scene in the car when Travolta speaks about his trip in Holland, and how the Europeans are calling some BK's sandwiches.
The music is often terrific in Tarantino movies.

ALMOSTsaved
04-27-2004, 04:56 PM
Travolta blowing the head of the kid in the backseat all over the back window.