PDA

View Full Version : Clinton accomplishments. List them here.

DEMON CUNT
06-27-2006, 08:53 PM
I admire Clinton because he loves a good piece of ass and...

Family/Medical Leave Act http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FMLA

Expanded the Earned Income Tax Credit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earned_Income_Tax_Credit

Brady Bill http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Bill

Anti Terror: Operation Infinite Reach http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Infinite_Reach

Oslo Accords http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_Accords (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_Accords
)

Others:
Budget Surplus
Three Strikes You're Out
Assault Weapons Ban
Iraq Military Strikes
Child Immunization Plan
Work and Responsibility Act

Some interesting poll results here:http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/02/opinion/polls/main1005327.shtml

Dr. Love
06-27-2006, 09:09 PM
I miss the budget surplus, and the more moderate spending.

Nickdfresh
06-27-2006, 09:11 PM
I miss a President that actually knows what he is talking about, and one that actually reads and thinks about things...

LoungeMachine
06-27-2006, 09:15 PM
Ahh, the good old days.

Great thread, DC.

I want to try and make a list without duplicating your list.

Lord knows there's plenty from which to choose.

:cool:

BITEYOASS
06-27-2006, 09:18 PM
"Let me get this right. You can get fired for getting a blowjob?!?! Fuck I quit!" - Carlos Mencia

Big Train
06-28-2006, 02:12 AM
Ah yes, the good old days of just lobbing a few missles at Iraq every once in awhile. Nobody died with that I'm sure.

thome
06-28-2006, 02:20 AM
I am also shure he Wrote all those Act and Bills and Legislation.

Yep a regular Thomas Jefferson Clinton he was.Pure Brilliance
the way he crafted all of those fine documents created them all by
himself in his selfless way .A real American Diplomat that Clinton.

Or at least you think he had a hand in it I'll bett 5-Bucks he had nothing to do with anything you have list Nothing at all.

................................................0. .............................................

So stop makeing false gods out of miscreants.

DEMON CUNT
06-28-2006, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by thome
I am also shure he Wrote all those Act and Bills and Legislation.

Yep a regular Thomas Jefferson Clinton he was.Pure Brilliance
the way he crafted all of those fine documents created them all by
himself in his selfless way .A real American Diplomat that Clinton.

Ha ha. What a pathetic mixture of sarcasm and misinformation.

You might want to graduate from High School before you comment. I suggest keyboarding and reading comprehension as electives.

diamondD
06-28-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
[B]I admire Clinton because he loves a good piece of ass and...

Like who? Monica? Paula Jones? and

diamondD
06-28-2006, 08:54 AM
Clinton made being white trash acceptable. I'll give him that. And he was incredibly smart. But just as dumb sometmes too.

Dr. Love
06-28-2006, 09:35 AM
I still miss the more moderate spending and the budget surpluses. Out of everything our current President does, my biggest complaint is the spending.

scamper
06-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I still miss the more moderate spending and the budget surpluses. Out of everything our current President does, my biggest complaint is the spending.

The current Pres. is out of control on spending (and other things), but I don't miss a budget surplus, that just means we're paying to much tax money.

diamondD
06-28-2006, 10:11 AM
Yep, the spending is what will cost him his biggest support among the Republicans.

LoungeMachine
06-28-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
Yep, the spending is what will cost him his biggest support among the Republicans.

Republican voters you mean....

Republican congressmen are the ones who rubberstamped his spending and tax cuts during war time.

I loved it when Clinton hired Republican pundit David Gergin.

The guy had his inner demons, but was brilliant.

Warham
06-28-2006, 12:00 PM

Expanded the Earned Income Tax Credit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earned_Income_Tax_Credit

Anti Terror: Operation Infinite Reach http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Infinite_Reach

Oslo Accords http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_Accords (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_Accords
)

Others:
Budget Surplus
Three Strikes You're Out
Assault Weapons Ban
Iraq Military Strikes
Child Immunization Plan

Some interesting poll results here:http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/02/opinion/polls/main1005327.shtml

You admire Clinton, eh?

ULTRAMAN VH
06-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Clinton is a very intelligent man. To bad he was a lefty. Anyway, he was just following in the footsteps of his mentor JFK. Both really needed to get their priorities straight. Running the country should be 1st and chasing skirts 2nd. Of course if your married, this does not send a very good message to your constituents and the american citizens.That is not acceptible behavior for someone who leads our country.

FORD
06-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Clinton is a very intelligent man. To bad he was a lefty.

Actually he wasn't. Clinton was actually to the right of Richard Nixon in some ways. In reality he was probably the best "Republican" president of our lifetime, but certainly no liberal by any stretch of the imagination.

Anyway, he was just following in the footsteps of his mentor JFK. Both really needed to get their priorities straight.Running the country should be 1st and chasing skirts 2nd. Of course if your married, this does not send a very good message to your constituents and the american citizens.That is not acceptible behavior for someone who leads our country.

Well, Clinton also had the additional problem of 8 solid years of far right harrassment (in the form of the Ken $tarr witch hunt) and JFK had the problem of being murdered by the same far right assholes, before he could complete his first term. It's no secret what JFK's extra curricular activities were, but that didn't stop him from staring down the Russians in 1962. Or setting the goal of putting a man on the moon by the end of the decade. And Clinton, for all that was against him, managed to clean up the financial mess left by Poppy Bush eventually leaving us with a surplus at the end of his term. And the Oslo accords, which would have led to a Palestinian state and peace in the Middle East, had a Likud operative not murdered Prime Minister Rabin.

So for two "distracted" guys, they did pretty good. Either one far more effective than the monkey who disgraces the office now.

bastardog
06-28-2006, 02:59 PM
when I think "Clinton" the only thing that comes to my mind is Monica Lewinsky.

jacksmar
06-28-2006, 03:25 PM
January 12, 1998 letter by President Clinton to Congress: " I am writing to you with respect to sections (b)(1) and (b)(2) of Public Law 99-183, relating to the approval and implementation of the Agreement for Nuclear Cooperation Between the United States and the People's Republic of China, and with respect to section 902(a)(6)(B) of Public Law 101-246. . In accordance with Public Law 101-246, I have certified that China has provided clear and unequivocal assurances to the United States that it is not assisting and will not assist any nonnuclear-weapon state, either directly or indirectly, in acquiring nuclear explosive devices or the material and components for such devices. I believe the Agreement will have a significant, positive impact in promoting U.S. nonproliferation and national security interests with China...I am pleased that the process is underway to begin nuclear cooperation with China .."

It is with a heavy heart and not a little nausea that I resign from the Bill Clinton defense team. I have run fresh out of the benefit of the doubt and can no longer bend way over backward. Saddest of all, the cost of keeping a staunch defender of reproductive rights sitting in the White House just climbed out of my price range. Like all Americans, I got to choose this past week whether I believe Bill Clinton or a 56-year-old Arkansas nursing home operator named Juanita Broaddrick. Unlike the legions who came before her, Broaddrick did not allege that sometime during the last two decades she had a consensual sexual affair with Clinton. She didn't say that he made a pass (crude or benign), which she rebuffed and he never tried again. Broaddrick said Clinton raped her. Not a jump-from-the hedges stranger rape. A "date" rape. The kind that rarely results in an arrest, let alone a conviction, because it almost always comes down to the man's word against the woman's….In truth, Broaddrick had absolutely nothing to gain by speaking up now and everything to lose, especially her privacy and good name. The impeachment trial is over, the statute of limitations on the alleged crime has long run out. As NBC's exacting research revealed, no rightwing foundation seems to be bankrolling Broaddrick. No book agent has promised a contract. Her upper middle-class lifestyle, 18-year marriage, non-existennt police record and apparent lack of any psychosis indicate a solid, believable citizen. Meanwhile, there is the word of the man she has accused. It is good for nothing…."

DEMON CUNT
06-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
It is good for nothing…."

For this response Jacksmar copied from:

http://www.s-t.com/daily/03-99/03-05-99/c04op076.htm

http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0499quotes.htm

What's your point? Other than you come from the Ann Coulter school of recycling the thougts of others and presenting them as your own.

Missing, of course, the irony of calling Clinton a liar with such a post.

DEMON CUNT
06-28-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by bastardog

Your programming by the "liberal media" is complete!

FORD
06-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Affidavit of Juanita Broaddrick denying non-consensual sex with President Clinton
Released on Monday, March 30, 1998

Following is the full text of a Jan. 2 affidavit from the woman named in documents filed by the Jones legal team on March 28, 1998. Those documents reported an unsubstantiated hearsay claim that the woman, here called "Jane Doe #5," was raped by Bill Clinton 20 years ago.

Paula Jones' lead lawyer Donovan Campbell Jr.
Jail Time for Donovan Campbell? Will he be held in contempt for revealing the identity of Juanita Broaddrick a/k/a Jane Doe #5?

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information regarding any interaction between herself and Mr. Clinton.

3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

5. I do not possess any information that could possibly be relevant to the allegations advanced by Paula Corbin Jones or which could lead to admissible evidence in her case. Specifically, I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton, any discussion offer or provision of state or federal employment or advancement in exchange for sexual conduct, or any use of state troopers to procure women for sex. Requiring my testimony at a deposition in this matter would cause unwarranted attorney's fees and costs, disruption to my life and constitute an invasion of my right to privacy. For these reasons, I have asked my attorney to advise Ms. Jones's counsel that there is no truth to the rumors they are pursuing and to provide her counsel with this sworn affidavit.

Further affiant sayeth not.

Jane Doe #5

DEMON CUNT
06-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Warham
You admire Clinton, eh?

Yes, I do. Don't call me a sycophant or worshiper. I do appriciate his domestic agenda. There are actual policies there that have touched my family. Your's too, I'm guessing.

bastardog
06-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Your programming by the "liberal media" is complete!
Dam it!.... after years figthing against it....I finally became part of the masses.....dam it again

Nickdfresh
06-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Ah yes, the good old days of just lobbing a few missles at Iraq every once in awhile. Nobody died with that I'm sure.

Actually dozens did. But then again, the asshat that followed did absolutely nothing regarding terrorism (except cover his ass by having his sycophants recite this very bullshit.)

Nickdfresh
06-28-2006, 05:56 PM
January 12, 1998 letter by President Clinton to Congress: " I am writing to you with respect to sections (b)(1) and (b)(2) of Public Law 99-183, relating to the approval and implementation of the Agreement for Nuclear Cooperation Between the United States and the People's Republic of China, and with respect to section 902(a)(6)(B) of Public Law 101-246. . In accordance with Public Law 101-246, I have certified that China has provided clear and unequivocal assurances to the United States that it is not assisting and will not assist any nonnuclear-weapon state, either directly or indirectly, in acquiring nuclear explosive devices or the material and components for such devices. I believe the Agreement will have a significant, positive impact in promoting U.S. nonproliferation and national security interests with China...I am pleased that the process is underway to begin nuclear cooperation with China .."

It is with a heavy heart and not a little nausea that I resign from the Bill Clinton defense team. I have run fresh out of the benefit of the doubt and can no longer bend way over backward. Saddest of all, the cost of keeping a staunch defender of reproductive rights sitting in the White House just climbed out of my price range. Like all Americans, I got to choose this past week whether I believe Bill Clinton or a 56-year-old Arkansas nursing home operator named Juanita Broaddrick. Unlike the legions who came before her, Broaddrick did not allege that sometime during the last two decades she had a consensual sexual affair with Clinton. She didn't say that he made a pass (crude or benign), which she rebuffed and he never tried again. Broaddrick said Clinton raped her. Not a jump-from-the hedges stranger rape. A "date" rape. The kind that rarely results in an arrest, let alone a conviction, because it almost always comes down to the man's word against the woman's….In truth, Broaddrick had absolutely nothing to gain by speaking up now and everything to lose, especially her privacy and good name. The impeachment trial is over, the statute of limitations on the alleged crime has long run out. As NBC's exacting research revealed, no rightwing foundation seems to be bankrolling Broaddrick. No book agent has promised a contract. Her upper middle-class lifestyle, 18-year marriage, non-existennt police record and apparent lack of any psychosis indicate a solid, believable citizen. Meanwhile, there is the word of the man she has accused. It is good for nothing…."

If you're going to post bullshit, at least provide a link and a source....

And maybe try to think for yourself and form your own opinion rather than pre-fab, mis-and -selectively quoted documents that can be edited to say anything...

Dr. Love
06-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by scamper
The current Pres. is out of control on spending (and other things), but I don't miss a budget surplus, that just means we're paying to much tax money.

Sure, but I'd've liked to have seen the surplus go towards the debt.

Well, back before the debt was so ridiculous it became nearly insurmountable. It was bad before, but I don't even want to know now.

BigBadBrian
06-29-2006, 07:44 AM
"We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans."
-- Bill Clinton, March 1, 1993, USA Today

"...When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans, it was assumed that the Americans who had that freedom would use it responsibly....[However, now] there's a lot of irresponsibility. And so a lot of people say there's too much freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it."
--President Bill Clinton on MTV "Enough is Enough" 3/22/94

Ellyllions
06-29-2006, 10:04 AM
What did Clinton's Administration do for me?

Um...NAFTA. Little town in the Appalachain's has an unemployment rate of roughly 23% right now as a result. Thanks Slick Willy.

Ignored illegal immigration to the state where it almost CAN'T be fixed today.

Got involved in the Bosnia mess and left a couple of soldiers stranded.

Ignored Bin Laden and the Taliban's rise. Which lead to 9/11 and the a portion of the budget deficit we have now.

LIED under oath. See, for anyone else that's punishable with an actual tangible sentence of some kind. Don't believe me, try it yourself and see if you get to keep your freedom to move about.

One begats another folks. Most of the problems that a current President has are left-over problems from the previous asshat.

DEMON CUNT
06-29-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions

Um...NAFTA. Little town in the Appalachain's has an unemployment rate of roughly 23% right now as a result. Thanks Slick Willy.

Ignored Bin Laden and the Taliban's rise. Which lead to 9/11 and the a portion of the budget deficit we have now.

LIED under oath. See, for anyone else that's punishable with an actual tangible sentence of some kind. Don't believe me, try it yourself and see if you get to keep your freedom to move about.

One begats another folks. Most of the problems that a current President has are left-over problems from the previous asshat.

Economic models change, economies change, jobs go away... sounds like it's time for you to go back to school.

Sorry, our illegal immigration problem started way before Willy was even born. (Bush has ignored this since the terrorists attacks.)

A "couple" soldiers stranded? Never mind the 2500 dead in Iraq.

Clinton did not ignore the Taliban or Bin Laden. Terrorist activity aimed towards the US, at that time, was relatively minor compared to our current circumstances. Americans are now dying on a daily basis. Remember, Sept. 11 happened on Bush's watch.

Yep, he lied about getting his pee pee sucked on. Bush lied about WMD and 2500 Americans have paid the ultimate price.

The neocon blame Clinton bullshit is just a laughable attempt to cover for Bush and his fucking constant failures as President.

Nice try. Sean Hannity wants his talking points back.

DEMON CUNT
06-29-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
"We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans."

"...When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans, it was assumed that the Americans who had that freedom would use it responsibly....[However, now] there's a lot of irresponsibility. And so a lot of people say there's too much freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it."

More beautifully ironic replies from the great BigBland!

Ellyllions
06-29-2006, 11:11 AM
[B]Economic models change, economies change, jobs go away... sounds like it's time for you to go back to school.

That right there is the mentality that leaves people jobless and it's the Democrats who spout time after time that they stand for the "little" people. Most of those people who are now jobless in that town are in their 40's to 50's that CAN'T go back to school. Raised poor and have no resources or enough education to go to school. Maybe you should be dumped on your ass without a job, without a pension just as you're about to reach retirement age and let someone say "sounds like it's time for you to go back to school".

The rest of that tired bullshit that you were on about doesn't hit the point and frankly doesn't affect me one way or the other. I've heard it a thousand times.

But let me make one thing very clear. I don't trust ANYONE in government whether they're democrat or republican. They're all in it for the money and the power. None of them appear to have any thought for the REAL people in America. They only cater to the states who have the highest number of electoral votes. The rest of us can suck ass.

Fuck, people act like it's only the educated and wealthy to be recognized in this country....

DEMON CUNT
06-29-2006, 12:38 PM
That right there is the mentality that leaves people jobless and it's the Democrats who spout time after time that they stand for the "little" people. Most of those people who are now jobless in that town are in their 40's to 50's that CAN'T go back to school. Raised poor and have no resources or enough education to go to school. Maybe you should be dumped on your ass without a job, without a pension just as you're about to reach retirement age and let someone say "sounds like it's time for you to go back to school".

The rest of that tired bullshit that you were on about doesn't hit the point and frankly doesn't affect me one way or the other. I've heard it a thousand times.

But let me make one thing very clear. I don't trust ANYONE in government whether they're democrat or republican. They're all in it for the money and the power. None of them appear to have any thought for the REAL people in America. They only cater to the states who have the highest number of electoral votes. The rest of us can suck ass.

Fuck, people act like it's only the educated and wealthy to be recognized in this country....

Wrong. The people who manufactured 8 track tapes are out of jobs because things change. Not because of some Democrat.

When I was in college people in their 40s and 50s were sitting right next to me. If you really want some job training or some additional education there are resources out there to help.

Not trusting anyone in government is a very cynical position to put yourself in. It's no wonder you make everything seem so bleak.

Ellyllions
06-29-2006, 02:55 PM
You honestly have no idea what I'm talking about do you?

I'm talking about folks who had to leave grade school to work farms. I'm talking about people who didn't have the luxury of learning to read.

Now, at retirement age with NOTHING. No alternatives, no jobs, NOTHING. Those people don't get vacation time to cash in on, no sick days to cash in on, no IRA..NOTHING.

But with the Democrat agenda they can all apply for welfare and let us take care of them...

I'm damn sure not trusting anyone to speak for me at this point in time. Not with the way things are. And they ARE bleak...have been for years. We've modeled ourselves after Rome and Rome fell.

BigBadBrian
06-29-2006, 03:32 PM
More beautifully ironic replies from the great BigBland!

You're like a yo-yo with your replies.

Next, I'm going to make you "walk the dog."

:gulp:

bobgnote
06-29-2006, 03:39 PM
HE DEREGULATED THE POWER PROVIDERS, ENABLING THE CURRENT DEBACLE OF FUND FAILURE, DERIVED FROM THE HIDDEN BUT VAST INFLATION, IN THE POST-DEREGULATION POWER DEALS! bitch . . .

HE FAILED TO MERELY SPECIFY WHY SINGLE-PAYER COVERAGE IS NECESSARY TO EVEN PARTLY MAKE EQUITABLE ALL CARE AND TAX FUNDING METHODS, simultaneoulsy inequitable and unviable, for BILLS yet to pay, girly. Then the 9 asshats all stumped, 2004.

UNDERMINED THE TAX BASE BY DEREGULATION, WTA, AND DRUG WAR, simultaneously proving Democrats are SUCH deep-shitheads, the Brady Bill http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Bill -HEADWOUND DUMBFUCK REPUBLICANS CAN SPECIAL-CLASS RATPACK THEIR WAY IN, and stay!@

)

WHAT ASSHOLEs you DEMOCRATS are! Bill called Arafat a TERRORIST, Norway did the Oslo, Clinton queered it AND HIS OWN CAMP DAVID (heard of the Ike compound, where the falied relief for Oslo happened?) by letting Rabin get SHOT!!!! What part of shithead-homework, do you get to pass, in YOUR school, huh? Clinton INCITED 9/11 as much as GW did, since YOU MAY NOT HAVE ILLEGAL POWER DEALS, THE INFLATION, AND COOK UP MILITARY AID TO ISRAEL!!

Israel WAS in the West Bank as JUDEA, until 126 AD. what do YOU Euro-Gypsies think you get to have, for your stanky chickenshit soup?

NYC, DC, Atlanta, LA, hit by HAZMATS, by 2008. Hope Bill gets his!

Others:
Budget Surplus
Three Strikes You're Out
Assault Weapons Ban
Iraq Military Strikes
Child Immunization Plan

IRAQ?!! Get the HELL out of THERE, bitch! The DEREGULATION means the INFLATIONARY POWER DEALS both incited Al Queda AND limited the bithcin' surfin' missions, while Al Gore finked out his HS football team for PARTY, sucked hard on the drug war for 8 years, and NOW he puts up a fatty about global warming, without so much as a legalize pot or the BUDGET will fail!

You Democrats are shit and shinola, partly flushed, with NO SUCCESS to show for your bored-showoff-punks-on-holiday media.

Warham
06-29-2006, 03:40 PM
Yes, I do. Don't call me a sycophant or worshiper. I do appriciate his domestic agenda. There are actual policies there that have touched my family. Your's too, I'm guessing.

And despite his wonderful 'surplus', the national debt went up all eight years he was in office. Pray tell, where was the 'surplus' then?

None of his policies touched my family. I made less in the 90's than I do now.

bobgnote
06-29-2006, 04:04 PM
I want some STRIP FORENSICS. Where are Demon Cunt lips, for proposing outrage?

For losing at dummy-thread forensics, where smart threads are not allowed to make it, she should have to bet, OVER ISSUES, argue, AND IF SHE LOSES, get her shirt off.

The STRIP FORENSICS season is here, all Summery and Special!

DEMON CUNT
06-29-2006, 04:45 PM
You honestly have no idea what I'm talking about do you?

I'm talking about folks who had to leave grade school to work farms. I'm talking about people who didn't have the luxury of learning to read.

Now, at retirement age with NOTHING. No alternatives, no jobs, NOTHING. Those people don't get vacation time to cash in on, no sick days to cash in on, no IRA..NOTHING.

But with the Democrat agenda they can all apply for welfare and let us take care of them...

I'm damn sure not trusting anyone to speak for me at this point in time. Not with the way things are. And they ARE bleak...have been for years. We've modeled ourselves after Rome and Rome fell.

I do understand the situation. Your judgement is clouded by your cynicism.

What are your solutions to these problems? Or do you just want to complain and blame Clinton?

DEMON CUNT
06-29-2006, 04:47 PM
You're like a yo-yo with your replies.

Next, I'm going to make you "walk the dog."

I'd actually prefer that you contribute to the discussions here in a meaningful way. But you are just a cut and paste kinda neocon.

DEMON CUNT
06-29-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
I want some STRIP FORENSICS. Where are Demon Cunt lips, for proposing outrage?

For losing at dummy-thread forensics, where smart threads are not allowed to make it, she should have to bet, OVER ISSUES, argue, AND IF SHE LOSES, get her shirt off.

The STRIP FORENSICS season is here, all Summery and Special!

You have crack pipe burns on your lips and hands, don't you?

DEMON CUNT
06-29-2006, 04:54 PM
And despite his wonderful 'surplus', the national debt went up all eight years he was in office. Pray tell, where was the 'surplus' then?

None of his policies touched my family. I made less in the 90's than I do now.

How about some data to back up your assertions...

I make more $ now too. That's because of me doing for me, not because of some President or his policies.

Warham
06-29-2006, 05:01 PM
http://www.toptips.com/debt_faq.htm

Q. What happened to the Clinton surplus?

A. What surplus? Clinton "proposed" a surplus that would occur a few years after he left office. There was a "Budget Surplus" under Clinton, but what is a "Budget Surplus" really? Since a budget is just a planning tool it has no real bearing on how Congress actually spends. Name the Law that requires the Congress to only spend what was budgeted!

DEMON CUNT
06-29-2006, 06:49 PM
http://www.toptips.com/debt_faq.htm

Q. What happened to the Clinton surplus?

Um, yeah.... Do you have a source a little more legit than that?

Nickdfresh
06-29-2006, 07:30 PM

LOL This coming from a guy that bends over for Dumbya and his illegal surveillance of American cit...er...terra-ists...

Nickdfresh
06-29-2006, 07:39 PM

But I guess the Republican led Congress that not only approved it, but pressured and stumped for it, gets a free pass?

BTW, how're things under Dumbya? Did he fix it with the tax cuts for the rich, huge deficit spending, and perpetual foreign wars??

Actually, under Clinton, the US built huge barriers preventing illegals from over running US border checkpoints in large groups (which is why they walk through the desert for days risking death in exchange for near total employment.) which is why so many now bring their families over for extended stays, since they can no longer go back and forth easily...

LOL America hater! Why do you hate our troops. You can't support the troops if you don't support the mission commie lib traitor!

He ignored neither. That was Bush.

Actually, he technically didn't lie legally speaking.

LOL Yeah, "I voted for a total fucking retard because he was a Republican, but it must be all Clinton's fault somehow..."

Ellyllions
06-29-2006, 08:27 PM
It's funny how when "it" (whatever 'it' is) happens under Bush, is all Bush's fault, but when "it" happened under Clinton it couldn't have been his fault.

I knew I shouldn't have gotten into this. The only thing that matters is that whatever is wrong in this country it all falls on Bush.

Whatever, at this pace this country will never move forward. Who will we complain about after the next election....

LoungeMachine
06-29-2006, 08:45 PM

I made less in the 90's than I do now.

Too bad they just voted down a raise in the minimum wage, eh?

DEMON CUNT
06-29-2006, 08:53 PM
It's funny how when "it" (whatever 'it' is) happens under Bush, is all Bush's fault, but when "it" happened under Clinton it couldn't have been his fault.

I knew I shouldn't have gotten into this. The only thing that matters is that whatever is wrong in this country it all falls on Bush.

Whatever, at this pace this country will never move forward. Who will we complain about after the next election....

Clinton has not been president for about 6 years now.

You have been conditioned to use Clinton as a tool of avoidance. He's the neocon's favorite scapegoat. Then Bush, in your mind, stays the strong, bold, and protecting "Daddy" figure that you obviously lack. Simply project our current problems onto Clinton and don't forget to always mention the blowjob.

Nickdfresh
06-30-2006, 05:41 AM

Dude, I've seen your posts. You've done nothing but defend Bush, the worst possible pResident at representing your interests, America's interests... I've never said Clinton was a saint, but I've just listed actual reasons (provable) as to why your "blame Clinton" assertions are clear bullshit... Stop being manipulated by the spin-cunts
http://www.believersagainstbush.org/images/rove.jpg.

Ellyllions
06-30-2006, 08:10 AM
Ok, consider me "told".

I really don't defend Bush to no end, I'm more of a cynic about the whole politicians thing. I've more or less taken the stance that we are where we are so we should do the best we can with the cituation even if that means trying to stay unified as a country instead of constantly blaming the guy on top. To me, going straight to the top every time is a cop-out when the real problems start way more local than that. That mentality honestly gives the President more power than he's allocated and relieves the other branches of responsiblity.

The NAFTA thing did affect me personally because now I've got 60+ year old parents who are out of jobs with nothing and I have to figure out how to get them through the next 20 or so years without breaking my own bank.

Signing that NAFTA treaty was the worst thing Clinton did while in office as far as I'm concerned. Because as a democrat he sided with big business by allowing them to move their jobs out of the country without penalties. That's not a platform that democrats openly announce. Being for big business is what Republicans are accused of. But now Nike, Wilson Athletics, Hanes, all have their products made in plants that have no OSHA standards, no comfort conditions, no tariffs and the product comes back here priced the same as if it were produced in the US. Furniture is being shipped from China through Mexico to escape taxation and import tariffs. It was a move that honestly DID hurt the American people. We're worried about the influx of Baby Boomers coming into public assistance, well NAFTA took their jobs away which means we get to pay even more to assist them.

But, being a rational person I can also understand that shit trickles downstream. So I understand that Presidents push problems off on the next President so as to not deal with too many negatives in one term and to protect their "party's" interest. Bush will coast these last two years and start leaning more to the left because he'll be working to give the Republicans a better shot at keeping the majority. Is that working on issues? No. But it's the way it goes. And the next President will get hammered because of the shit that Bush left him/her with.

At any rate, I'm not putting myself in a position to where I get angry or start being exactly what I'm accused of. So, I'll leave this alone and keep my fingers tied from now on. Consider it a lesson learned.

BTW, I'm a girl...not a "dude".

diamondD
06-30-2006, 09:59 AM
Whoever you are, you have some great posts. Just expect to be called a "neo-con shitbag" for ever suggesting Bush has done one thing right. That way they can label you and dismiss your opinion.

Steve Savicki
06-30-2006, 11:14 AM
I haven't read much of Elly's posts, but it sounds like she's middle of the road (just from what I read.)

Maybe she needs to mod here because purple's between red and blue.

FORD
06-30-2006, 12:52 PM
Ok, consider me "told".

I really don't defend Bush to no end, I'm more of a cynic about the whole politicians thing. I've more or less taken the stance that we are where we are so we should do the best we can with the cituation even if that means trying to stay unified as a country instead of constantly blaming the guy on top. To me, going straight to the top every time is a cop-out when the real problems start way more local than that. That mentality honestly gives the President more power than he's allocated and relieves the other branches of responsiblity.

Harry Truman said "the buck stops here", meaning that he was ultimately responsible for whatever happenned as a result of his administration's actions. If it was true then, then it's true now. Though I don't actually believe Chimpy is in charge of much himself. The buck really stops with Cheney. Usually in his wallet.

The NAFTA thing did affect me personally because now I've got 60+ year old parents who are out of jobs with nothing and I have to figure out how to get them through the next 20 or so years without breaking my own bank.

Signing that NAFTA treaty was the worst thing Clinton did while in office as far as I'm concerned. Because as a democrat he sided with big business by allowing them to move their jobs out of the country without penalties. That's not a platform that democrats openly announce. Being for big business is what Republicans are accused of. But now Nike, Wilson Athletics, Hanes, all have their products made in plants that have no OSHA standards, no comfort conditions, no tariffs and the product comes back here priced the same as if it were produced in the US. Furniture is being shipped from China through Mexico to escape taxation and import tariffs. It was a move that honestly DID hurt the American people. We're worried about the influx of Baby Boomers coming into public assistance, well NAFTA took their jobs away which means we get to pay even more to assist them.

For the record, Clinton did not sign NAFTA. Poppy Bush did. However Clinton did encourage Congress to ratify the bill, and I've never forgiven him for it either. NAFTA, like communism, sounded good in theory, but was something else entirely when they put it into practice. I saw it for what it was early on, partially due to discussions with my dad, who was a long time member of the Machinists Union. Fortunately, he made it to retirement in the 1990's and didn't have to deal with being "outsourced" or "downsized" due to the greed of corporations.

But, being a rational person I can also understand that shit trickles downstream. So I understand that Presidents push problems off on the next President so as to not deal with too many negatives in one term and to protect their "party's" interest. Bush will coast these last two years and start leaning more to the left because he'll be working to give the Republicans a better shot at keeping the majority. Is that working on issues? No. But it's the way it goes. And the next President will get hammered because of the shit that Bush left him/her with.

At any rate, I'm not putting myself in a position to where I get angry or start being exactly what I'm accused of. So, I'll leave this alone and keep my fingers tied from now on. Consider it a lesson learned.

The thing with Bush is not so much what he's going to push off to the next guy as what he himself has done to the country. He started a war, based on lies. He signed the "Patriot Act", authorized torture, and spied on law abiding American citizens in just about every way imaginable. These things aren't short term damage to the persons directly involved, they are direct wounds to everything this country used to stand for, and what IS left to the next President is going to be one Hell of a mess to clean up. And not just economically, like it was after his dad.

As for learing lessons and keeping your fingers tied, this is a political debate forum so argue it however you like.

BTW, I'm a girl...not a "dude".

So is that you in the avatar then? ;)

diamondD
06-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
I haven't read much of Elly's posts, but it sounds like she's middle of the road (just from what I read.)

Maybe she needs to mod here because purple's between red and blue.

Are the Harry Potter boards in a lull between books and movies now Steve?

FORD
06-30-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Are the Harry Potter boards in a lull between books and movies now Steve?

Maybe Steve is upset by the rumors (started by JK Rowling herself) that Harry might bite the magic dust in the next book?

diamondD
06-30-2006, 02:42 PM
I saw that article where I think she said at least 2 are going to. Hopefully she'll kill him off so no one else can pick it up down the road.

Warham
06-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Um, yeah.... Do you have a source a little more legit than that?

How legit is legit for you? The New York Times?

Warham
06-30-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
But I guess the Republican led Congress that not only approved it, but pressured and stumped for it, gets a free pass?

BTW, how're things under Dumbya? Did he fix it with the tax cuts for the rich, huge deficit spending, and perpetual foreign wars??

Actually, under Clinton, the US built huge barriers preventing illegals from over running US border checkpoints in large groups (which is why they walk through the desert for days risking death in exchange for near total employment.) which is why so many now bring their families over for extended stays, since they can no longer go back and forth easily...

LOL America hater! Why do you hate our troops. You can't support the troops if you don't support the mission commie lib traitor!

He ignored neither. That was Bush.

Actually, he technically didn't lie legally speaking.

You'll bend over and grab the ankles for Clinton anytime, but the problem is, Willie likes fat chicks.

Warham
06-30-2006, 03:15 PM

You've just figured out all the libs here, Elly. You learn quick.

Warham
06-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Dude, I've seen your posts. You've done nothing but defend Bush, the worst possible pResident at representing your interests, America's interests... I've never said Clinton was a saint, but I've just listed actual reasons (provable) as to why your "blame Clinton" assertions are clear bullshit... Stop being manipulated by the spin-cunts
http://www.believersagainstbush.org/images/rove.jpg.

:rolleyes:

So says the 'registered Republican'.

Warham
06-30-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Too bad they just voted down a raise in the minimum wage, eh?

Lame!

Nickdfresh
06-30-2006, 04:47 PM
You'll bend over and grab the ankles for Clinton anytime, but the problem is, Willie likes fat chicks.

Yeah, but Hillary's got a great tongue!!

Nickdfresh
06-30-2006, 04:48 PM
:rolleyes:

So says the 'registered Republican'.

I'm ashamed I ever registered as one at this point...

Warham
06-30-2006, 04:52 PM
I'm ashamed I ever registered as one at this point...

Figures.

You know, you can always change to an 'independent'.

Warham
06-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Yeah, but Hillary's got a great tongue!!

You New Yorkers sure have a strange affection for ugly chicks.

Nickdfresh
06-30-2006, 04:54 PM
Figures.

You know, you can always change to an 'independent'.

I could care less, it means nothing to me...

Warham
06-30-2006, 04:57 PM
I could care less, it means nothing to me...

lol

You just said you were ashamed!

Nickdfresh
06-30-2006, 05:07 PM
I mean my current status of listed party choice.

I wish I had registered Democrat though, because I actually marched in Clinton's Inauguration, when I really didn't like him all that much. And I had to work with this Young Democrat chick that was assigned to chaperon the same group as I was (of Alaskan Nat'l Guardsmen) that was really, really adorable. She was like a senior party member of the St. Louis chapter. I mean she was very pretty and completely sweet. I told her I was a Republican and she sort of went sour on me. She was still very polite, but I knew my chance to ask her out had been severally fucked all to hell...

Warham
06-30-2006, 05:10 PM
I actually probably would have registered as an independent if I would have voted back in 1992.

Ellyllions
06-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Yes that is me in the avatar...
and thanks for kind words.

FORD
06-30-2006, 07:13 PM

You're very welcome. Always good to have some new thoughts in the mix around here. Especially from the ladies. We never set out to make this forum "the boys club", it just sorta turned out that way, most of the time. Ally Kat being the notable exception and one or two others who put in appearances every once in a while.

ODShowtime
06-30-2006, 10:24 PM

then the repubs have won

ODShowtime
06-30-2006, 10:27 PM
there is the word of the man she has accused. It is good for nothing…."

another person whose priorities are completely fucked up.

rustoffa
06-30-2006, 11:05 PM

It's interesting, as well as double quoted.:D

Clinton? "Savvy" comes to mind. If you think for one fucking second that the Lewinski scandal was designed for nothing more than Whitewater distraction, you're out of your mind. Arguably, the greatest spin (from the inside) political observation has ever observed.

Noone gave a fuck about Ethnic Cleansing....history will teach us EVERYTHING about that deal. Sorties into IRAK....yadda yadda.

One thing's for sure, he's out there right now, cleaning up a beach somewhere in INDONESIA.
:)

LoungeMachine
07-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by FORD
You're very welcome. Always good to have some new thoughts in the mix around here. Especially from the ladies. We never set out to make this forum "the boys club", it just sorta turned out that way, most of the time. Ally Kat being the notable exception and one or two others who put in appearances every once in a while.

Warham's a chick, right?

FORD
07-01-2006, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Warham's a chick, right?

Well, he does seem pre-menstrual sometimes :D

4moreyears
07-08-2006, 07:54 AM

)

Others:
Budget Surplus
Three Strikes You're Out
Assault Weapons Ban
Iraq Military Strikes
Child Immunization Plan

Hillary, Gennifer, and Monica good piece of ass? I guess your wife is an ugly hose bag too eh Demon?

4moreyears
07-08-2006, 07:56 AM

)

Others:
Budget Surplus
Three Strikes You're Out
Assault Weapons Ban
Iraq Military Strikes
Child Immunization Plan

July 1991: Question: "Have you ever used Marijuana or any illegal drugs?" Answer: "I've never broken any drug law." - Arkansas Gazette, July 24th, 1991, p. 8B

Asked this 3 times, on 3 separate occasions, by 3 different interviewers, your Great White Hope repeated this claim. Until faced with irrefutable proof, that is.

Then he said:

March 29th, 1992: "I've never broken a state law. But when I was in England I experimented with marijuana a time or two..."

Later, in that same interview, "No one has ever asked me that question point-blank."

- The New York Times, March 30th, 1992, p.A15.

On Jan. 19, 1992 Bill Clinton said, "I want to make it very clear that this middle-class tax cut, in my view, is central to any attempt we're going to make to have a short-term economic strategy."

But on Jan. 14, 1993 at a press conference, Bill Clinton said, "From New Hampshire forward, for reasons that absolutely mystified me, the press thought the most important issue in the race was the middle-class tax cut. "I never did meet any voter who thought that."

On Sept. 8,1992, Bill Clinton said, "The only people who will pay more income taxes are the wealthiest 2 percent, those living in households making over $200,000 a year."

In response to a Bush-Quayle ad that people with incomes of as little as $36,000 would pay more taxes under the Clinton plan, Bill Clinton said on Oct. 1, 1992, "It's a disgrace to the American people that the president (Bush) of the United States would make a claim that is so baseless, that is so without foundation, so shameless in its attempt to get votes under false pretenses."

Yet the NY TIMES in the analysis of Clinton's budget wrote, "There are tax increases for every family making more than $20,000 a year!"

"While Clinton continued to defend his middle-class tax cut publicly, he privately expressed the view to his advisers that it was intellectually dishonest." (The Agenda, by Bob Woodward, p. 31)

In Business Week, July 6, 1992, Bill Clinton was quoted as saying, "When I began the campaign, the projected deficit was $250 billion. Now its up to $400 billion."

However in Time Magazine. 2 weeks later, Bill Clinton was quoted as saying, "When I started in New Hampshire working with those numbers, we felt the deficit was going to be around $250 billion a year, not $400 billion." Which is it, Bill?

But then he said on Feb. 10, 1993, "The deficit of this country is about $50 billion a year bigger than I was told it was going to be before the election." --our President said this after "discovering" that the deficit was $290 billion, $110 Billion LESS than he had claimed in July! Which story are we to believe from our president??

President Clinton said on March 23, 1993 at a press conference: "M economic package will cut $500 billion from the deficit in five years." Yet the projected deficit in 1998 with Clinton's budget is $234 billion, the projected deficit in 2001 with Clinton budget is $401 billion.(These figures come from Bill Clinton's budget document, "A Vision of Change for America."-Feb. 1993.

The Wall Street Journal Opinion-Editorial Page 2/21/95

NUMBERS GAME

It's the season to cut government, or at least to claim to, so we perked up when we heard President Clinton declare in his State of the Union address that he had cut (quote) more than 100,000 positions from the federal bureaucracy in the last two years alone (unquote).

As they say in detective work, interesting - if true. So we decided to pull out the new federal budget to check. What we discovered is that Mr. Clinton isn't lying, but he isn't telling the whole truth either. His speeches need an asterisk.

From 1993 to Fiscal Year 1996, the Clinton Administration will in fact have cut the federal government by 157,000 full-time positions. But there's a catch: 131,000 of those positions are civilian Defense jobs. Those cuts reflect the inevitable post-cold War decline in military spending, not some brave retrenchment in the overall size of government.

There's another catch: Of the 26,000 positions to be cut from the non-Defense side of Leviathan, 9,500 come from the Resolution Trust Corp. and Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Those two banking agencies grew like Topsy to manage the savings and loan debacle, but are now cutting back as the bailout ends. The RTC is even supposed to go out of business this year. The bottom line is that over the course of the Clinton presidency, the non-Defense, non-S&L part of the government will cut a measly 16,500 full-time positions out of some 1.2 million. In essence the domestic government is conducting business as usual.

Mr. Clinton also says he's making the federal establishment (quote) the smallest it has been since John Kennedy was President (unquote). But again, excluding Defense, total executive branch employment will be 1,181,000 in 1996. Back in 1963, when JFK was President, total non-Defense employment was a mere 861,000. Maybe that should be the 1996 goal for Republican budget- cutters; they could say they got the idea from the President.

Are you referring to the guy who absolutely, positively guaranteed that if he was elected governor of Arkansas in 1990 he would serve 4 years? The one who said that a 4% income tax rate on the wealthiest 2% of the population would raise 165 billion dollars, reduce the deficit, and allow a middle class tax cut? The one who claimed that the republicans had killed the Lani Guinier nomination? The one who claimed that he had decided to make himself available to the draft after 4 acquaintances were killed in Viet Nam (rather than after his birthday had been drawn #311 in the draft lottery)? The one who claimed that "affirmative action "benefits white men?

Are you referring to that Clinton?

No, he said that the new gasoline tax (4 cent per gallon) would go to a deficit reduction trust fund. No such fund has been established to date... it is going to the general fund to fund their increased social programs... check it out... call the government accounting office and ask... they are stealing your money...

And I give you my word to do it without the blame game of the last twelve years of Reagan and Bush.

Good, OOPS, that lasted almost a whole day!

The NY Times reported that people earning under $100,000 paid an additional $3 billion in '94.

But wait, Clinton and the media claimed that only the top 2% were going to pay more taxes. Was that another lie from the Clinton administration?

According to liberal Democrats, anyone who makes a dollar more than you is the "rich". On the issue of "taxes on the rich", consider the following:

Most of the "rich" are smart business men & women... they own and run their own businesses. In addition, Clinton passed a 1% increase in corporate income taxes...

If you owned your own business, or if you were the CFO of a corporation, and your cost of doing business went up, what would you do ? You'd pass this cost on...

Should they feel the heat, so to speak, they pass the new costs on to the principle consumers of the goods and services they offer...The middle-class and poor....So who really is paying Clinton's new taxes ?

As the saying goes. "When the "rich" get a sniffle, the middle-class catches pneumonia."

The real problem with this attack on the rich is the underlying assumption that this is a static class of people. Not so.

A great many people start off "poor" and as they move up in the business world become successful and eventually become what the Democrats would currently characterize as "rich." Indeed most of the wealth in this country is in the hands of senior citizens. Many of these people at one time had no money at all.

So, the attack on the rich is not an attack on some evil group. Its mostly an attack on people who after much sacrifice and hard work have finally reached their peak earning years and are trying to enjoy and pass on the fruits of their labor.

There were many other Clinton proposals that didn't fly (thank you) which would have further parted people from their capital....Here's a couple of winners he proposed in 1992....

Imputed rent...You would pay tax on "rent" that you would have collected FROM YOURSELF...Tax real, only...NO RENTAL INCOME !!!!!

Lower the inheritance threshold...From about $650,000 to around $200,000. What has been an exclusive tax of the rich, Clinton wanted to give as a gift to the middle-class...

Newsweek reports that Clinton and the Democrats will no longer pursue the rich vs. middle class America class warfare strategy. They realize that it won't help them politically and, according to Newsweek, "President Clinton...doesn't really believe in it."

Newsweek noted that they are abandoning it, so apparently, they do not agree, nor do their sources. Clinton has been bashing the rich since his campaign, claiming disingenuously that they are not paying their "fair share" of taxes, i.e. falsely implying that they are paying less than they did in '80. Hillary went after the "greedy" pharmaceutical companies, after selling their stock short. They have made many self-serving moralistic statements about the "greed" of the '80's. Clinton and the Democrats condemn Republican. tax cut plans because they claim it will "help the rich."

If this is not class warfare, what is?

Clinton has pursued this strategy for about 3 years, and now he claims he **doesn't really believe in it?** Hey, I'll buy that!

Newsweek reported it as "news." How strangely non-judgmental that they would not question the sincerity of Clinton's claim when his actions speak otherwise.

Clinton's economic policies ???

1) A massive tax increase

2) "Hope" that interest rates would remain low

3) A few R & D credits for Al Gore's pet high tech industries

Was there anything else ?

In reference to the Social Security trust fund --

"But its important that we not panic; there is no immediate danger to retirement. Our accumulated surpluses would be sufficient to pay the liabilities to 2029 at current payroll tax rates."

From an interview; published in the May '95 issue of Money magazine.

Hasn't anyone told him that the Social Security trust fund has no money -- Congress borrowed it all and left IOUs with no plans yet on how to redeem those IOU's?

Given that Clinton seems so concerned about the hateful rhetoric in: politics these days, I wonder if he intends to limits such violent: statements as "taking food from the mouths of children", "war on the poor", "throwing the elderly out on the streets", and "contract _on_ America, Evil, Extreme, Mean Spirited and on and on and on.

We've given more power to states and localities and to private citizens. Our proposals would further accelerate those trends. Bill Clinton, White House press conference, 3/3/95

Fact: Clinton lobbied to defeat the Balance Budget Amendment in the Senate, so states and localities are prevented from getting the chance to even debate the amendment. His Administration opposes giving block grants to the states. He is opposing all Block Grants as well.

We support adding 100,000 new police officers. Bill Clinton, same news conference.

Fact: There are no "100,000 police officers". Never has been, never will be. Even liberal columnist DeWayne Wickam concluded in USA Today: "Many of the 100,00 cops promised in the crime bill will never materialize". On the day AFTER Clinton signed the bill into law, The New York Times reported that "some law enforcement analyst said the Administration has in effect misled local officials by vastly overstating the number of police officers who can be hired under the program".

It's called lying where I come from, how about where you came from?

Everyone knows that I have tougher ethic rules than any other President. Bill Clinton, news conference 3/3/95 defending the ethical standards of his administration.

Fact: In addition to his own Whitewater troubles and many high-level resignations, several members of his cabinet are currently facing probes in their conduct, including four "Special Prosecutors..

The budget which came from the President said,, I've given up; that as long I am President of the United States there will never be a balanced budget. That is an astonishing statement. Paul Tsongas, at a Capitol Hill press conference, 2/7/95.

Clinton said, "Who do these people think they are?" referring to people who stockpile guns, "No other government in the world would allow their citizens to do that."

How about this!

Sara Brady was quoted in several papers and magazines at an Hand Gun Incorporated rally a couple of weeks before the Senate vote saying..." Our main agenda is to have ALL guns banned. We must use whatever means possible. It doesn't matter if you have to distort facts or even lie.

"Our task of creating a Socialist America can only succeed when those who would resist us have been totally disarmed." -- Sarah Brady (President of Handgun Control, Inc. and wife of James Brady, whom the Brady Bill was named for and was recently "honored" by Clinton)

Democratic Rep. David Obey said "I think most of us learned some time ago that if you don't like the president's position on a particular issue, you simply need to wait a few weeks."

Foreign Policy?

Well, let's see, start with Somalia. It's not the first, but its one of the best known. In the winter of 1992 George Bush ordered US troops to guard food shipments in and around the ports. The deployment ended in March, a resounding success. A couple of months later Clinton got suckered into sending the Marines back in as 'nation builders'. In the course of which he deliberately violated Executive Orders of the Presidency not to engage in deliberate or willful assassination of foreign political or military leaders; you DO remember the AC130 gunships firing wildly into civilian occupied apartment buildings, in an effort to murder a Somali warlord and his followers, don't you? I didn't think so. Long term memory is not a strong suite of the Clintonestae.

Want a small disaster? At the opening of the Holocaust Memorial, 1993. A luncheon was served afterwards for the distinguished Jewish guests and foreign dignitaries. The main entree' was Honey baked Ham.

Bosnia. Bosnia is always good for a laugh. On the campaign trail, Candidate Clinton said that he was qualified as Commander In Chief of the Arkansas National Guard to make military decisions. As an example, he bragged that if he were elected, he would bomb the Serbs. In May of 1993, he sent Warren Christopher to convince the Europeans to allow him to do just that. Christopher went with the 'strongest message possible' to urge England, France, and Germany that he was fully committed to this course. Even as the Secretary of State was waiting to meet with them in Geneva, Your Great White Hope appeared on the tube and said that 'bombing the Serbs probably wouldn't be necessary'. Warren Christopher is not noted for emotional displays: Some have suggested that he has had the centers in his brain responsible for emotion surgically removed. After Christopher heard what Fearless Leader did, he ALMOST cracked a frown. The Europeans went ballistic. This year Clinton pushed the bombing schtick again to make himself look tougher than the average weenie and we all know what happened: The Serbs have basically gone on to conquer Bosnia. In that sad country you now have Serbian held territory and UN funded and run Serbian concentration camps disguised as 'safe havens'. The only reason these haven't been overrun is the Serbs haven't got the vaguest idea what to do with the refugees huddled in them.

"OH!" you shriek hysterically, "PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATIONS HAVE HAD FAILURES, TOO! IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIRRRRR THAT BILL

CLINTON IS BEING JUDGED SO HARSHLY!!!!" Previous administrations had more successes than failures. George Bush built an international coalition to defeat Iraq in the Gulf War - even got the Arabs to talk to the Israelis afterwards. Ronald Reagan stopped the advance of Marxism in this hemisphere and cracked the will of the Soviets hard-liners to continue the Cold War. Carter, whatever else he may have failed at, can always look back at the Camp David Accords. Ford wasn't President long enough to do more than handle domestic problems, but Nixon reopened the dialogue with China. And so on back through American history. Yes, they had failures, but never were so many failures in so short a time the result of INCREDIBLE INCOMPETENCE by an Administration.

Dan Rather responding to congratulations to him and Connie Chung during and interview shortly after they teamed up together, "If we could be one-hundredth as gret as you and Hillary Rodham Clinton have been together in the White House," the supposedly objective newsman said, "we'd take it right now and walk away winners."

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"

- President Clinton (USA TODAY, 11 March 1993, page 2A)

Vice President Al Gore's interview on ABC's "This Week with David Brinkley," Sunday, August 25, 1996

Vice President Al Gore made a number of assertions during this interview which we feel require additional clarification.

Medicare

"Beyond that, the Republican Party, specifically Speaker Gingrich, said that he wanted to make changes that would cause Medicare to wither on the vine." --Al Gore, ABC's "This Week with David Brinkley," 8/25/96

Wrong! Al Gore quoted Speaker Gingrich out of context. What the Speaker actually said was:

"Okay, what do you think the Health Care Financing Administration is? It's a centralized command bureaucracy. It's everything we're telling Boris Yeltzin to get rid of. Now we don't get rid of it in round one because we don't think that's politically smart. We don't think that's the right way to go through a transition. But we believe its going to wither on the vine because we think people are voluntarily going to leave it -- voluntarily." --Speaker Newt Gingrich, remarks to Blue Cross/Blue Shield conference, 10/24/95

In their 1992 campaign, Clinton and Gore endorsed scrapping the Health Care Financing Administration:

"We will scrap the Health Care Financing Administration and replace it with a health standards board -- made up of consumers, providers, business, labor and government -- that will establish annual health budget targets and outline a core benefits package." --Bill Clinton and Al Gore, Putting People First, 1992

100,000 Cops

"The president has formed an alliance with the law enforcement officers around this country and experts in fighting crime, passed legislation, over the opposition of Senator Dole and Speaker Gingrich, that is now putting 100,000 extra community police officers on the streets." --Al Gore, ABC's "This Week with David Brinkley," 8/25/96

Wrong again!

"What I am advised is that there are 17,000 officers that can be identified as being on the streets." --Attorney General Janet Reno, media availability, 5/16/96

Worse, not all of these cops are fighting crime:

"At least $7.2 million in COPS grants has been used to hire 86 officers for state parks, marinas and other areas seemingly far removed from violent crime." --Investor's Business Daily, 7/16/96

Reducing government

"We have downsized the federal government during the last four years by 250,000 people." --Al Gore, ABC's "This Week with David Brinkley," 8/25/96

What Gore didn't say was that Clinton accomplished this by gutting Defense:

"President Clinton's plan three years ago to 'reinvent' government and cut the federal work force by nearly 252,000 jobs never mentioned that the military would absorb 75 percent of the cuts." --The Washington Times, 8/23/96

The national debt

"The debt, which was just ballooning out of control under the previous two administrations, has now been cut by 60 percent." --Al Gore, ABC's "This Week with David Brinkley," 8/25/96

Wrong! According to statistics released in February, 1996 by Clinton's own Office of Management and Budget, the gross federal debt for fiscal year 1992 was $4.002 trillion. By fiscal year 1995 it had "ballooned" to $4.921 trillion -- an increase of 23 percent.

Bill Clinton during a visit in Italy, to his hosts: "Just think, we are walking on the very ground where Romulus and Remus walked".

-- Bill Clinton (They are fictional characters)

"There is a feeling among reporters that the truth and Clinton don't often go together. Reporters have a feeling he is a man without conviction." -- Ken Auletta, a media columnist for the New Yorker

Link (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/LIES.html)

DEMON CUNT
07-08-2006, 12:40 PM
The Clinton obsession continues. You just keep trying to justify Bush's failures with this crap...

This will keep the neocons distracted long enough for two or three more Americans to die in Iraq.

http://carryabigsticker.com/images/war_pro_life_500.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-08-2006, 01:06 PM

Ok, which one of you creepy dudes stalked this chick off the site by PMing her about a dozen times asking her to show her tits?

Nickdfresh
07-08-2006, 01:08 PM
The Clinton obsession continues. You just keep trying to justify Bush's failures with this crap...

This will keep the neocons distracted long enough for two or three more Americans to die in Iraq.

Three more died today in fact...:(

Ellyllions
07-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Heavens, look what's happened while I've been on vacation...

@Ford- Eh, the "boys club" thing has never bothered me. I'm cool with hanging with the boys. I can hold my own and know when to let you see me sweat. : )

Warham
07-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Ok, which one of you creepy dudes stalked this chick off the site by PMing her about a dozen times asking her to show her tits?

Nick, she's still around.

If anybody's going to scare her off, it'll be the libs here who brand anybody who's not a limp-wristed treehugger a warmonger.

Ellyllions
07-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Now where did I put my war-paint....: )

DEMON CUNT
07-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Now where did I put my war-paint....: )

Clinton stole it.

Ellyllions
07-09-2006, 12:40 PM
I knew he liked to get girly....; )

How's the scariest username on this forum, this fine Sunday afternoon?

DEMON CUNT
07-09-2006, 12:43 PM
I knew he liked to get girly....; )

How's the scariest username on this forum, this fine Sunday afternoon?

I'm good.

How's the cutest Roth Army member this morning?

Ellyllions
07-09-2006, 12:51 PM
ooh, flattery....my FAVORITE! LOL!

I'm just sittin' around eating a bowl of dicks....but thanks for askin'.

FORD
07-09-2006, 01:26 PM
A "bowl of dicks"??

Is that the new breakfast cereal from Cabo Wabo© Inc.?

Ellyllions
07-09-2006, 01:47 PM
"...he shoots, he SCORES!"

DEMON CUNT
07-09-2006, 03:17 PM
"...he shoots, he SCORES!"

What was that I wrote on your chest? I was a little drunk and can't quite remember...

Ellyllions
07-09-2006, 03:22 PM
no actually you wrote...

"I like pie"

Nickdfresh
07-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Nick, she's still around.

I was unaware she was on vacation, and I welcome her back. And I was half joking, and granted that since humor seems to elude you these days, I'll also say I was half serious, since there are some dudes notorious around here for PMing any poster that may potentially have a vagina.

And I mean weirdly, and relentlessly...

If anybody's going to scare her off, it'll be the libs here who brand anybody who's not a limp-wristed treehugger a warmonger.

Well, I guess you're not a 'warmonger' then. My bad.:)

DEMON CUNT
07-09-2006, 03:23 PM
no actually you wrote...

"I like pie"

Pie is delicious!

Ellyllions
07-09-2006, 03:25 PM
@Nick
Well, thank you for being concerned about my honor...LOL! But as of yet, no one has asked for a boob shot.

It's all good in da hood baby.... : )

FORD
07-09-2006, 03:31 PM
@Nick
Well, thank you for being concerned about my honor...LOL! But as of yet, no one has asked for a boob shot.

It's all good in da hood baby.... : )

Well, since YOU brought up the subject...... why not? :D

Ellyllions
07-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Ha ha

Because they look like every other set of 30 somethings...just saggy little debbie snack cakes. And they hate each other so they point in opposite directions.

DEMON CUNT
07-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Ha ha

Because they look like every other set of 30 somethings...just saggy little debbie snack cakes. And they hate each other so they point in opposite directions.

Those are the best kind!

A woman ain't a woman until after 30!

Nickdfresh
07-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Yeah, I'm not complaining...

4moreyears
07-09-2006, 08:45 PM

You liberal nuts posed the question. But you do not like the answer.

LoungeMachine
07-09-2006, 09:35 PM
I'm good.

How's the cutest Roth Army member this morning?

I'm great.

Thanks for finally asking. ;)

LoungeMachine
07-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Those are the best kind!

A woman ain't a woman until after 30!

30 is the new 18 :D

Nickdfresh
07-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Women reach their sexual peak at 30+, no?

LoungeMachine
07-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Women reach their sexual peak at 30+, no?

Yeah, but once you peak, there's no where to go but down

Makes 29 look pretty damn good :D

I love the moment before the "peak" ;)