PDA

View Full Version : Eddie the Feisty Dog in 'Frasier' Dies at 16

Matt White
06-27-2006, 09:54 PM
http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/02/04/20060627170509990023

LOS ANGELES (June 27) - The scrappy dog known as Eddie on TV's "Frasier" has died.

The 16-year-old Jack Russell terrier, whose real name was Moose, passed away of old age Thursday at the Los Angeles home of trainer Mathilde Halberg, Halberg told People magazine.

The canine character Eddie drove Kelsey Grammer 's lead character crazy for 10 years on the show.

It wasn't all acting on Moose's part, though. He was naturally "extremely mischievous," Halberg said.

His contribution to the show's and Grammer's success was publicly noted by the actor when he accepted a 1994 Emmy for best actor in a comedy.

"Most important, Moose, this is for you," Grammer added good naturedly.

Moose, who also played the older dog Skip in the 2000 film "My Dog Skip," was retired in recent years.

RIP MOOSE

guwapo_rocker
06-27-2006, 09:57 PM
RIP Eddie errrr Moose........fetch!!

DrMaddVibe
06-28-2006, 10:24 PM
That chair that Fraiser's dad would sit in...was destroyed by that dog!

He'd claw on it and urinate on it.

RIP!

Matt White
06-28-2006, 10:36 PM
HA!!!

GOOD DOG!!!:D

thome
06-28-2006, 11:06 PM
Jack Russell Terrier = Spazz = lot's of attention needed=to many people give up on these dogs after they purchase the Chutie, Oochie,
Goochie, Goo and then they give them to the pound and say" Well he was alive and needed exersise and above all I had to Play with IT!!!!"

As reported at Ask About Dot Bla Bla Bla
Question..
Hello, My 11 month old male jack russle terreir has taken to spraying things in the house over the last 2/3 months, its getting quite anoying, he isnt neutered and lives with three Spayed female dogs. He gets to go out as fofen as the others yet still chosses to pee on things he's even tryed to pee on one of the dogs whiel she'd been sleeping! I was wondering if he will stop if I get him neutered? why is he doing this anyways? any help would be great

My answer would be -Yeah that's it put him with three fine bitches and give him no stuff!! and then cut his balls off!!! that will make everthing, ok .

Yep that was written by a woman --cut his Balls off-- it must be his fault .
ROTTEN SPELLIN BROADS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr.

Those half assed people can go to Hell!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE SPAZZ DOGS!!!!!!

PISS ON THEM BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run Fido RUN!!!!RUNNNNNN LIKKKEEEE THE WINNNNNNND!!!!

http://experts.about.com/q/Terriers-2533/Jack-russle-terrier-peeing.htm

Unchainme
06-28-2006, 11:35 PM
Eddie Spaghetti :)

May he rest in peace.