PDA

View Full Version : Marine in 'Fahrenheit 9/11' killed

Steve Savicki
06-28-2006, 02:01 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060628/ap_en_mo/michigan_recruiter

I actually didn't see this movie. What did you all think of it?

frets5150
06-28-2006, 02:52 PM
He is seen in the 2004 film approaching prospective recruits in a mall parking lot.

"It's better to get them when they're in ones and twos and work on them that way," he says in the film.

He's not such a smart mouth now is he?

FORD
06-28-2006, 03:00 PM
The neocons will cheer his death because he had to be an "America hating commie" to appear in a Michael Moore movie :rolleyes:

bobgnote
06-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Naw, he was just straight up showing you what he WAS doing.

When they go all religious ideology, without the ethics ideas, they might stay nice to civilians, but they go get dead, stupider and stupider, as time goes by.

Semper Fi is in the shop. Dolly boys should not recite that, until GOD is back with the COUNTRY. The CORPS and UNIT components are similarly disparaged, for refitting.

Shut the fuck up, about your shitty old HIFI you got in Japan. Fixit!

4moreyears
06-28-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
He is seen in the 2004 film approaching prospective recruits in a mall parking lot.

"It's better to get them when they're in ones and twos and work on them that way," he says in the film.

He's not such a smart mouth now is he?

And you can say stupid shit thanks to guys like him. Must have been a good guy to not only represent his country but to also give a kidney to his uncle.

frets5150
06-28-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
And you can say stupid shit thanks to guys like him. Must have been a good guy to not only represent his country but to also give a kidney to his uncle.

If it was not for guys like him taking orders from the Chimp He and 2,500 would still be around.But I could give two shits anymore.The Military is just as guilty. Chimp could not have done this alone so the Military is just as guilty.They see whats going on and they are still killin innocent people they know what they are doing is wrong MUTINAY I SAY would have stopped this real Quick So Fuck Them All. :mad:

DEMON CUNT
06-28-2006, 07:53 PM
I feel bad. Bad for his family. Bad for his kids. I liked that guy in F911.

If you have not seen F911, you should.

There is a counterpoint film called FahrenHype 911. Make it a double feature and get two perspectives for a change.

4moreyears
06-29-2006, 10:29 AM
If it was not for guys like him taking orders from the Chimp He and 2,500 would still be around.But I could give two shits anymore.The Military is just as guilty. Chimp could not have done this alone so the Military is just as guilty.They see whats going on and they are still killin innocent people they know what they are doing is wrong MUTINAY I SAY would have stopped this real Quick So Fuck Them All. :mad:

:stupid:

BigBadBrian
06-29-2006, 10:42 AM

Typical hatred for anything linked with value to this country.

You're pathetic.

You're a loser.

:)

BigBadBrian
06-29-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
I feel bad. Bad for his family. Bad for his kids. I liked that guy in F911.

If you have not seen F911, you should.

There is a counterpoint film called FahrenHype 911. Make it a double feature and get two perspectives for a change.

Damn. :eek:

Something I can actually agree with for once from you.

:gulp:

frets5150
06-29-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Typical hatred for anything linked with value to this country.

You're pathetic.

You're a loser.

:)

Fuckoff you Uneducated Asshole thank the Chimp for this. Got any kids let me know what you think when they join and get blown to bits.

"Value to this country" LMFAO This country has no values we like to destroy places that were no threat to us killing innocent Women and Children Please what values WE ARE MURDERERS.

Values...Touching soldiers touching some Iraqi guys cock while the guy had a hood over his head hands tied behind his back while laying down real values there :rolleyes:

Values... Having a President who won't send his own kids to war?

Values...Helping other countries Finacially for their own political gain?

Values....Spying on the american people without just cause?

So join the fuck up or shut the fuck up...Maybe you have some Neices and Nephews But I'm sure you will find some bullshit excuse...

https://secure.military.com/leads/Recruiting/RecruitingLeadForm1.jsp?ESRC=ggl_rec_genrec.kw

So think before you open you stupid face:gulp:

frets5150
06-29-2006, 12:22 PM
:stupid:

For you a simple Fuckoff will do

4moreyears
06-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Fuckoff you Uneducated Asshole thank the Chimp for this. Got any kids let me know what you think when they join and get blown to bits.

"Value to this country" LMFAO This country has no values we like to destroy places that were no threat to us killing innocent Women and Children Please what values WE ARE MURDERERS.

Values...Touching soldiers touching some Iraqi guys cock while the guy had a hood over his head hands tied behind his back while laying down real values there :rolleyes:

So join the fuck up or shut the fuck up...Maybe you have some Neices and Nephews But I'm sure you will find some bullshit excuse...

https://secure.military.com/leads/Recruiting/RecruitingLeadForm1.jsp?ESRC=ggl_rec_genrec.kw

So think before you open you stupid face:gulp:

Funny there are many parents who are proud of their kids who give up their lives fighting for our country. Funny you have an opinion on it that opposes theirs.

frets5150
06-29-2006, 02:43 PM
Funny there are many parents who are proud of their kids who give up their lives fighting for our country. Funny you have an opinion on it that opposes theirs.

Sure if this was a war not an occupation.
Did you see 'Fahrenheit 9/11 where the lady said that some of her family served or is serving in the Military? She was talking about her son but when she had found out that her son was killed her tune changed real Fuckin quick.Then she was all Anti War remember that?

frets5150
06-29-2006, 02:50 PM

Thats why it's called an Opinion.

:rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
06-29-2006, 03:30 PM

How much time do/did you have in the military, junior?

4moreyears
06-29-2006, 03:32 PM
Thats why it's called an Opinion.

Thats why you are an asshole.

frets5150
06-29-2006, 03:47 PM
WOW great comeback

Just skipping right over what I had posted I see you pick which posts to respond to.

frets5150
06-29-2006, 03:57 PM
How much time do/did you have in the military, junior?

None at all what does that have to do with anything.But I will tell you this if I were in the Military now I would go AWOL for the simlple fact this is not a war.But if it was a war sure I would fight because that is what I signed up for. These guys didn't sign up to occupy a nation and protect Oil fields, they signed up to fight in a real war if they had to which this is not the case here.:gulp:

bastardog
06-29-2006, 04:02 PM

That's the way the Real World works.......
Every contry or empire that has or had the power does the same things.
I prefer to be part of the country/empire that do those things than the other side...

4moreyears
06-30-2006, 01:13 PM
None at all what does that have to do with anything.But I will tell you this if I were in the Military now I would go AWOL for the simlple fact this is not a war.But if it was a war sure I would fight because that is what I signed up for. These guys didn't sign up to occupy a nation and protect Oil fields, they signed up to fight in a real war if they had to which this is not the case here.:gulp:

Ford do you really need an alter ego?

FORD
06-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by bastardog

I prefer to be part of the country/empire that do those things than the other side...

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/prop1.jpg

SIEG HEIL!!!

frets5150
06-30-2006, 01:57 PM
Ford do you really need an alter ego?

Why do you always refer to FORD when I make a post? FORD or nobody else here Influences me.I have two fucking eyes and the common sense to see whats going on without anyones input.However I do learn somethings from FORD,for example all about grandpa bush. FORD is way more knolagable about the Bush family history then I am which I don't know if its a good or bad think to know about these assholes. But aside from that I see what the Fuck is going on.I don't need Ford to tell me this is not a war but an occupation.I don't need Ford to tell me that the Towers were takin down with explosives.I don't need Ford to tell me about how a 757 left a 16 foot hole in the Pentagon with no wreckage.And I don't 4moreQueers Breathing the same Air as me. So go Fuck off :mad:

bastardog
06-30-2006, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FORD
[B]http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/prop1.jpg

:(

4moreyears
07-01-2006, 08:00 AM
Why do you always refer to FORD when I make a post? FORD or nobody else here Influences me.I have two fucking eyes and the common sense to see whats going on without anyones input.However I do learn somethings from FORD,for example all about grandpa bush. FORD is way more knolagable about the Bush family history then I am which I don't know if its a good or bad think to know about these assholes. But aside from that I see what the Fuck is going on.I don't need Ford to tell me this is not a war but an occupation.I don't need Ford to tell me that the Towers were takin down with explosives.I don't need Ford to tell me about how a 757 left a 16 foot hole in the Pentagon with no wreckage.And I don't 4moreQueers Breathing the same Air as me. So go Fuck off :mad:

Calm down Ford...did you forget to take your meds?

ODShowtime
07-01-2006, 09:14 AM
WOW great comeback

Just skipping right over what I had posted I see you pick which posts to respond to.

the ones where he can understand some of the words

4moreyears
07-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
the ones where he can understand some of the words

At least I do not need pictures!!!:p

frets5150
07-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Calm down Ford...did you forget to take your meds?

No I forgot to Fuck your Mother up her wrinkled old ass this morning. FORD forgot to call me and remind me.We talk by phone Bet you didn't know that.:gulp:

BigBadBrian
07-01-2006, 04:12 PM
No I forgot to Fuck your Mother up her wrinkled old ass this morning. FORD forgot to call me and remind me.We talk by phone Bet you didn't know that.:gulp:

I'd say 4moreyears won this round, concerning the level of hostility you've just displayed. Calm down, Francis.

frets5150
07-01-2006, 04:26 PM
I'd say 4moreyears won this round, concerning the level of hostility you've just displayed. Calm down, Francis.

He won shit and its Vincenzo not Francis :mad:

Vincenzo Fanucci... :cool:

DEMON CUNT
07-01-2006, 09:32 PM

Nobody asked you to referee, get back to jacking off to your mom's copy of Mein Kampf.

4moreyears
07-02-2006, 12:51 PM

Ford I am sensing a bit of hostility.

FORD
07-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Ford I am sensing a bit of hostility.

Get over yourself, moron. FORD has no aliases in this world.

4moreyears
07-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Get over yourself, moron. FORD has no aliases in this world.

Glad to see you are yourself again.

FORD
07-02-2006, 06:46 PM
I haven't been myself for years. But I'm not anyone else either. :D