PDA

View Full Version : Billy Corgan & Courtney Love: Roommates?

DrMaddVibe
06-29-2006, 07:11 AM
06/28/2006 2:00 PM, Yahoo! Music
Dotmusic

Billy Corgan has moved in with Courtney Love, according to reports.

The pair, who have been friends for some time and are understood to be working on material for Courtney's new solo album, are apparently sharing her Hollywood mansion.

However, it is unclear if the couple's relationship is purely plutonic. Love commented: "Not many people know this, but Billy's been living with me for the last four months. Billy has one wing, Frances [Bean--her teenage daughter with former husband Kurt Cobain] has another, and I have one."

Courtney's new album has not yet been scheduled but is due out later this year, while Corgan is also thought to be working on new Smashing Pumpkins material.

Fuck yeah...Kill him too Courtney!

The_KiD
06-29-2006, 07:34 AM
Man if those two reproduced, that would have to be the world's ugliest baby..

KiD

binnie
06-29-2006, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by The_KiD
Man if those two reproduced, that would have to be the world's ugliest baby..

KiD

Not ot mention one of the most annoying!

At least Corgan is talented (not that I care for his stuff)

But what the fuck has Courtney ever done?

Ellyllions
06-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Billy Corgan's voice sounds like what I'd imagine the Hounds of Hell would sound like.

And Courtney Love is a Hollywood skank ass...

They're perfect together. Keep them in a confined space where we all can keep our eyes on them at all times. The Book of Revelations just might be fulfilled by the two of them.

YUCK!

thome
06-29-2006, 08:09 AM
Is that the Smashing Pumkins dude he allways sounded like Harvey
Firestien to me should the Band have been called Nob Gobble.

Courtney is safe, her virtue will remain safe, Her family will be pleased.

PHOENIX
06-30-2006, 09:20 AM
Whats the point of moving in with her?

The albums gonna suck anyways.

FORD
06-30-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
Whats the point of moving in with her?

The albums gonna suck anyways.

The last time Cuntney was on the charts was with the "Celebrity Skin" album which was written mostly by Corgan. Maybe she figured that was the only chance she had at a comeback?

Of course when the Smashing Pumpkins album sells, and hers doesn't, she probably will have him killed.

Unchainme
06-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The last time Cuntney was on the charts was with the "Celebrity Skin" album which was written mostly by Corgan. Maybe she figured that was the only chance she had at a comeback?

Of course when the Smashing Pumpkins album sells, and hers doesn't, she probably will have him killed.

:), LOL I like a Celebrity Skin and Live Through this, Mainly because I know two grate other musicians wrote those lryics, Live Through this, Lryically is like a Nirvana album, With a fucking whore singing.

FORD
06-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Live Through this, Lryically is a Nirvana album, With a fucking murderous whore singing.

Note the corrections......

Unchainme
06-30-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Note the corrections......

Indeed My Friend :(.

She will get hers though,for pulling that stunt.