PDA

View Full Version : Bad Dave review By Some Dukee Dude

thome
06-29-2006, 07:36 PM
JohnWayne_10EC

12:41 AM
"For all it's worth"

What in the world did you have on your mind? Never mind, you've evidently lost touch with all reality. I grew up listening to you & Van Halen. As a matter of fact, I listened to it right up until Sammy Hagar took over. I do not like Sammy Hagar but that's another story. A band can replace a guitar player or a drummer but they just can't replace the lead singer. The Lead singer is the heart and soul of the band. Another example of this is C.C.R. When they lost John Fogerty, they lost a voice that couldn't be replaced, the same is with Van Halen. But what I'm getting to is this. Don't get me wrong, I love Bluegrass music. I'm a musician myself. I sing Country, Classis Rock & Bluegrass. The reason for this is "My Crowd" Not everyone likes the same kind of music so I'm prepared to give them what they want to hear whether it be Country or Rock. But under no condition would I try to take a rock song and sing it in a country or bluegrass style. I don't know whether you did this because one of the members of Van Halen pi$$ed you off and you were doing it just to get even with them? You are not hurting Van Halen in any way though. I'd say they are probably sitting back and laughing their A$$ off at you for even trying a stunt like this? You've only hurt yourself. You've taken all of those "GREAT" songs that "YOU" used to sing yourself and trashed every single one of them. What in the world were you thinking? I'm sorry if I've offended anyone but you can ask anyone who was a Van Halen fan (back when it was Van Halen instead of Van Hagar) and they will tell you the exact thing. Don't get your hopes up neither, I'd say that you probably won't be selling many of these CDs. (unless someone buys them to use for target practice). And chances are they won't be wasting their money on that neither? Their your songs though so I guess you can do whatever you want to with them?

I love the last sentance in reff; to the whole CVH Book, Eat it and Smile
even the haters Know ..........DLR is Van Halen!

bueno bob
06-30-2006, 06:44 AM
Yep! He shore did post that there thing on CMT! Git 'r done? GOT 'R DID!

thome
06-30-2006, 08:08 AM
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeter Duuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Dukee sais- Im like in a BAND!!!-(jeez, this in a band expert is telling Dave what's up.?) and i Play Country or Rock but i never
git Rok in my Kuntrie.(evidently he got sand in his panties)
Pffffffffft chhhhhhhhhhhhh like you know!

I mean Really where does Dave git off? doing things and singing, anywhere other thaan where he was..?

If this Dukee guy was god we would all still be pounding sticks on a log hopeing tarzan don't bust our asses.